April 26, 2024, 12:19:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377904 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1720 on: October 03, 2008, 02:30:49 AM »

I can't stay here any longer.  I am getting over tired and silly.  I have had to delete so many comments before I posted them and got myself in trouble! 

Good night everybody!

Do you want us to plead with you.   20 more minutes...and this is my third post finally submitting too.   

Sometimes being good is too hard. I can relate to my kids now! 

What did you think of what Baez had to say today!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1721 on: October 03, 2008, 02:32:00 AM »

Hi MyTime!!  I've been working on these stoooopid cell phone pings so haven't been here.

You still working on event planning?  How's that going for ya?

You and Kristen and those phone records.  Maybe you guys will solve the mystery.

No, I moved up in the world.  I work for a lawyer now.  He is helping me plan my future.  But I still have 2 cell phones and Juliette took my old job!

Thanks Darlin... I needed a good laugh!!

And, what's wrong with making maps besides the fact that the police have already done this and I don't know why they just don't release that info too.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1722 on: October 03, 2008, 02:32:28 AM »

I can't stay here any longer.  I am getting over tired and silly.  I have had to delete so many comments before I posted them and got myself in trouble! 

Good night everybody!

Do you want us to plead with you.   20 more minutes...and this is my third post finally submitting too.   

Baez??  He's a waste a total waste.  Why do I bother!!! 
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1723 on: October 03, 2008, 02:34:17 AM »

Good night everybody!

I think he pretty much admitted that his client is GUILTY as sin!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1724 on: October 03, 2008, 02:35:47 AM »

Good night everybody!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: October 03, 2008, 02:36:04 AM »

Good night everybody!

He seemed pretty angry recently.  She either admitted something, or she's withholding something.  Do they still meet for 6 hours a day?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1726 on: October 03, 2008, 02:37:39 AM »

Good night everybody!

Just get me Tony's number.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1727 on: October 03, 2008, 02:38:04 AM »

Good night everybody!

I did too but then someone else explained their perceptiona and I agreed with her!  It was Elaine - only a few pages back
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1728 on: October 03, 2008, 02:40:30 AM »

Ok, this time I am really getting off.  Good night and see you tomorrow!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1729 on: October 03, 2008, 02:41:53 AM »

Ok, this time I am really getting off.  Good night and see you tomorrow!

No patience???    too slow for ya???  Sleep tight and if you have any uh huh moments please come back..
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1730 on: October 03, 2008, 02:49:55 AM »

Nite nite monkeys, I'm gonna follow the leader....................
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1731 on: October 03, 2008, 04:49:34 AM »

Some people are born just plain evil. 

I do not believe children are born evil. Chemically imbalanced perhaps, but not evil.

My theory about what went wrong:

November, 2004 - Caylee’s mom is *intimate* with (perhaps for the first time in her life, okay, maybe not) a guy a year or two older than her, from her high school, that has joined the military. Brandon Snow. One night stand for him but perhaps for her it meant more?

January, 2005 - Brandon Snow goes off to military land and Caylee’s mom is intimate with Jesse Grund. Because Brandon is gone, she tells Jesse that he is the father and hopes that her fairytale life will work out with him.

June, 2005 to August, 2005 - Jesse gets wise to Caylee’s mom’s ways and gets a paternity test and finds out he is not the father.  He still loves Caylee’s mom but feels betrayed and does what he feels is best and they get engaged.

August 9, 2005 – Caylee Marie Anthony is born into a family that loves and cherishes her in their own unique way.  Things are not the way Caylee’s mom envisioned her life and the animosity and spitefulness seed is planted.

June to October, 2006 – Brandon Snow comes back from military land and back into Caylee’s mom’s life.  She now has realized that he is the father of her child.  She breaks it off with Jesse and begins to work her magic with Brandon and creating that fairytale life she so desperately desires. (Her not really working is part of that tale.)

October, 2006 to March, 2007 – Caylee’s mom seems to be creating a future with the tattooed man of her dreams. 

March, 2007 - Brandon has *the talk* with her and just wants to be friends.  This of course devastates Caylee’s mom and it is the catalyst for the reckless behavior and extreme change of character everyone is now witnessing. Caylee is not seen as a symbol of her union with Brandon and a happy future but of a reminder of not getting her way.

May 25, 2008 – Running into Brandon at the party is more than Caylee’s mom can mentally handle.  He is living the fairytale life that she so very wanted with him, with another woman and this other woman’s child. Caylee is now a reminder of what will never be.

Just a theory...
Good theory Daydream
Perfect example of keep it simple.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: October 03, 2008, 05:03:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Let's start our Saturday with some good news!

For all the posters that joined me in complaining to Publix about allowing the Anthony's to continue soliciting on their store properties, I am here to tell you, IT WORKED!!!!!

Please note the new location of the
Caylee Anthony Volunteer Command Center

Open Daily 9am – 5pm
Northeast corner of Goldenrod and Curry Ford Road
(in front of produce building)
Distribution of fliers and missing persons' promotional items

Volunteers needed for clerical support,
distributing of fliers and posters.
Other needs are water, ice, and snacks for our volunteers.

Other contributions and donations please inquire within
to Kid Finders Network at:
1-877-One-Lost or KFN877one@aol.com

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=437845483

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: October 03, 2008, 05:04:26 AM »

*Correction: Friday

Don't know why I typed Saturday. 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: October 03, 2008, 05:08:43 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Let's start our Saturday with some good news!

For all the posters that joined me in complaining to Publix about allowing the Anthony's to continue soliciting on their store properties, I am here to tell you, IT WORKED!!!!!

Please note the new location of the
Caylee Anthony Volunteer Command Center

Open Daily 9am – 5pm
Northeast corner of Goldenrod and Curry Ford Road
(in front of produce building)
Distribution of fliers and missing persons' promotional items

Volunteers needed for clerical support,
distributing of fliers and posters.
Other needs are water, ice, and snacks for our volunteers.

Other contributions and donations please inquire within
to Kid Finders Network at:
1-877-One-Lost or KFN877one@aol.com

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=437845483

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: October 03, 2008, 05:17:32 AM »

I know you're happy Mammy. You immediately sent your letter of complaint. Thank you! You're a doll!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1736 on: October 03, 2008, 05:27:39 AM »

I know you're happy Mammy. You immediately sent your letter of complaint. Thank you! You're a doll!

I'm very happy!

Sending a letter is a drop in the bucket compared to the work you do here!
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1737 on: October 03, 2008, 05:45:49 AM »

Good night everybody!

I am off too goodnight everyone!!!!

Throwing in the towel so soon?  The night is young.  
  MaryMary...I have just arisen...mug of freshly brewed coffee at hand...what a day this is going to be!  Something is in the air....good...bad...indifferent... Hmmmmmmmmm....perhaps that applies to both the Financial Crisis Bailout Senate vote today & the Caylee Anthony case.   

Don't you love the pics of Casey in handcuffs?  Not to sound like a Witch on a broom a few weeks early for Halloween-but not since the Natalee Holloway case has anything caught my attention like this.

Fortunately for us who are passionate about all Missing/Exploited Children and adults---we live in the States as opposed to that ONE STINKING ISLAND of Aruba. 

We stand a very good chance of Justice being served in the CA case, and rightly so.   I look forward to watching Casey Anthony squirming in her seat at the trial, Cindy lying on the stand, George stuttering his way around, Lee showing the world that he, too has been affected by this bizarre family.  You can just tell something is not right there, but for him, I don't know- I kind of feel bad for. 

Geez!  Sorry for too much excitement almost....I better go get myself some Nanners and settle down in the Cage this early. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1738 on: October 03, 2008, 06:20:58 AM »

Morning Mrskub  sigh I did not sleep very well last night .... so I am Up Up now.
Its weird " I am sure I am not the only one" dreaming about the Adams " Anthony" family .... all night.

All my Monkey Brains get saturated and can't seem to let it go. I missed NG last night darn it.
Watched the Debate. I just caught up with where I left SM last night.
People were mentioning Dante and Sawgrass.
I was thinking again about Him. When the Chloroform became noted, I thought of Machines and Car parts. I did work for a Manufacturing plant for 4 yrs. It is used as a Degreaser for mechanical parts.
So I just put in google Car parts and chloroform and interestingly enough ....
This must be a blog for CSI Junkies .. they are talking about how chloroform was put inside tires to make them " tear" fall apart ... while some one was driving.
You have to read it, It was posted 10/1/08. You know Casey and her 2 flat tires. 
Just thinking how long has she had access to Chloroform.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1739 on: October 03, 2008, 06:22:51 AM »

Morning Mrskub  sigh I did not sleep very well last night .... so I am Up Up now.
Its weird " I am sure I am not the only one" dreaming about the Adams " Anthony" family .... all night.

All my Monkey Brains get saturated and can't seem to let it go. I missed NG last night darn it.
Watched the Debate. I just caught up with where I left SM last night.
People were mentioning Dante and Sawgrass.
I was thinking again about Him. When the Chloroform became noted, I thought of Machines and Car parts. I did work for a Manufacturing plant for 4 yrs. It is used as a Degreaser for mechanical parts.
So I just put in google Car parts and chloroform and interestingly enough ....
This must be a blog for CSI Junkies .. they are talking about how chloroform was put inside tires to make them " tear" fall apart ... while some one was driving.
You have to read it, It was posted 10/1/08. You know Casey and her 2 flat tires. 
Just thinking how long has she had access to Chloroform.
http://autopartsware.tabulas.com/2008/10/01/csi-goofs-dont-believe-everything-you-see-on-tv/
my bad ...need more coffee Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.