April 23, 2024, 06:19:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377804 times)
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1800 on: October 03, 2008, 09:29:12 AM »

It would be interesting to know if KC was on video at Sawgrass taking Caylee to the empty apt. at anytime.

I believe the cops know she wasn't on video. Seems I remember that from one of her interrogations.

It was the interrogation at Universal.  Yes, LE said (at that interrogation) that they had seen the video from Sawgrass.  But it would have been video of June 9th/10th.  The date hadn't been corrected yet. I would think LE would have gone back later and checked the videos for the 17th - but would Sawgrass have kept the videos from a month back, and not taped over them?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1801 on: October 03, 2008, 09:29:40 AM »

Are any of the Stalker Cams up this morning?

Peace Monkeys
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: October 03, 2008, 09:32:46 AM »

It would be interesting to know if KC was on video at Sawgrass taking Caylee to the empty apt. at anytime.

I believe the cops know she wasn't on video. Seems I remember that from one of her interrogations.

It was the interrogation at Universal.  Yes, LE said (at that interrogation) that they had seen the video from Sawgrass.  But it would have been video of June 9th/10th.  The date hadn't been corrected yet. I would think LE would have gone back later and checked the videos for the 17th - but would Sawgrass have kept the videos from a month back, and not taped over them?

My brain isn't working yet, so i am probably wrong about everything i say this morning......Didn't Dante say Sawgrass doesn't have cameras.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1803 on: October 03, 2008, 09:33:38 AM »

IMO, Sawgrass didn't keep video for more than a few days and that statement was only an interrogation tactic -- a little white lie, which they can do.

I remember you, Caylee.
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1804 on: October 03, 2008, 09:34:40 AM »

Good morning!

Banana bread? coffee?

José can be held accountable if he knows something. Why doesn't he get another attorney involved NOW???

Boring this morning?
Good morning KnayKnay!  I would love a pot of coffe and a straw please.  LOL  I have been up all night Sad

Baez is not the brightest crayon in the box.  I am not sure if he really is this stupid or if its being done on purpose so that he is thrown off the case.  If he is thrown off the case would he then be put on the witness list and have to testify against his former client or would the information be concealed as Attorney/Client priveledged information?

It'd be privileged info.  He couldn't tell.  I think he's just wising up to the notion that she's guilty as sin, the whole world knows it, and he can't spin fast enough to get her acquitted.

I actually know several attorneys through church and the parents of my kids' friends.  The vast majority of them are corporate/business law, big firms, etc.  I know exactly one criminal defense attorney, and he's dumb as dirt.  He had to take his bar exam like 4 or 5 times before he passed, and he had to work part time as a grocery store asst. manager to make ends meet after that.  I don't think Baez is quite that dumb - he has a nice ride and all.  BUT I don't' think it's a part of the profession that attracts the best and the brightest.

Morning monkeys....off to start the coffee pot.

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1805 on: October 03, 2008, 09:35:33 AM »

This may already have been covered, but I am trying to read back, post, and hand stitch crystals onto a wedding dress. (I have poked myself twice..thanks to Goodnmad)

Did Dana ever get a hold of LP as Destiny had requested?  IF so when will LP be on Dana's show?  Is there a thread we can post questions for LP?  (BTW I love Dana!!) 

jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1806 on: October 03, 2008, 09:37:27 AM »

Did this woman state the highway/free was she was on at the time? the 417?

(The person on the Brian site is also posting they saw what may have been Casey, around 6pm on the 27th)

Hello all

I also saw this on Brian's website and I know it was a while back because I havent been on there in over a month but the girl said something to the effect of telling her girlfriend in the car how odd it was that she was in that spot and she was gonna make a mental note incase someone went missing and her girlfriend thought she was overanalyzing it and she said it just didnt seem right but it caught her attention
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1807 on: October 03, 2008, 09:38:50 AM »

Ok, monkeys. Let's remember -- we have reason to feel optimistic this morning! Well, for one it is Friday. Can I get a heckie yeah? For two ...

Des said she talked to LP, I believe Weds evening, and LP said expect an arrest within 10 days. So, I believe we are now on 8 days. Casey Incarceration Countdown! In addition, HigherHopes said her inside source in Orlando LE said something similar too, within a few weeks, expect an arrest.

Casey, will be charged with murder and she will go back to jail and here's hoping for NO BOND!

I remember you, Caylee.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: October 03, 2008, 09:39:42 AM »

Did this woman state the highway/free was she was on at the time? the 417?

(The person on the Brian site is also posting they saw what may have been Casey, around 6pm on the 27th)

Hello all

I also saw this on Brian's website and I know it was a while back because I havent been on there in over a month but the girl said something to the effect of telling her girlfriend in the car how odd it was that she was in that spot and she was gonna make a mental note incase someone went missing and her girlfriend thought she was overanalyzing it and she said it just didnt seem right but it caught her attention

The car was already parked at Amscott on the 27th
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: October 03, 2008, 09:42:45 AM »

Ok, monkeys. Let's remember -- we have reason to feel optimistic this morning! Well, for one it is Friday. Can I get a heckie yeah? For two ...

Des said she talked to LP, I believe Weds evening, and LP said expect an arrest within 10 days. So, I believe we are now on 8 days. Casey Incarceration Countdown! In addition, HigherHopes said her inside source in Orlando LE said something similar too, within a few weeks, expect an arrest.

Casey, will be charged with murder and she will go back to jail and here's hoping for NO BOND!

Will Cindy be fixing all Casey's favorite meals this week????  That is so weird, but i bet she is.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: October 03, 2008, 09:49:51 AM »

Will Cindy be fixing all Casey's favorite meals this week????  That is so weird, but i bet she is.

Mmmmm, Meatsa Pizza. With a side of squirrel

Peace Monkeys
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: October 03, 2008, 09:50:30 AM »

OK Monkeys can we work on looking for a picture  saw the bumper stickers she knew it wasn't her friend.Bumper stickers are on the bumper. Casey had window decals lets see if we can find a picture of her bumper somewhere. OH  YES anothermonkey  I DO nit-pick

"Sighting was June 27th/28th a woman saw a girl with a cap pulled down over her head who fits the description of Casey. The woman said that she was coming out of a wooded area near the airport which is near the area(NOT THE area) of the cell phone ping. The girl that reported it said she was following this white car(Not caseys) that she thought was her friends car but as she saw got closer and saw the bumper stickers she knew it wasn't her friend. She said she looked up and thats when she saw someone walking out of the wooded area and that she(the woman that reported it) said that it was odd to her since its not area you would be jogging in/that people normally go."

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: October 03, 2008, 09:51:01 AM »

Mmmmm, Meatsa Pizza. With a side of squirrel

TOM you are s ::MonkeyLaugh:Surprised bad lmao

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1813 on: October 03, 2008, 09:51:43 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wonder what it is like sitting around the Anthony dinner table....what do they talk about?   
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: October 03, 2008, 09:55:13 AM »

[/quote]

Wonder what it is like sitting around the Anthony dinner table....what do they talk about?   
[/quote]

squirrels mrotten pizza casey how great she looks on camera etc lo

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1815 on: October 03, 2008, 09:57:38 AM »

OK Monkeys can we work on looking for a picture  saw the bumper stickers she knew it wasn't her friend.Bumper stickers are on the bumper. Casey had window decals lets see if we can find a picture of her bumper somewhere. OH  YES anothermonkey  I DO nit-pick

"Sighting was June 27th/28th a woman saw a girl with a cap pulled down over her head who fits the description of Casey. The woman said that she was coming out of a wooded area near the airport which is near the area(NOT THE area) of the cell phone ping. The girl that reported it said she was following this white car(Not caseys) that she thought was her friends car but as she saw got closer and saw the bumper stickers she knew it wasn't her friend. She said she looked up and thats when she saw someone walking out of the wooded area and that she(the woman that reported it) said that it was odd to her since its not area you would be jogging in/that people normally go."

One really GOOD thing would be if there are NO pictures of the bumper because that makes this witness VERY credible then.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: October 03, 2008, 09:58:27 AM »

Blonde, I remember seeing photos of her car parked in a grassy area. It was about 8 pics. Now I cannot find them.

The link was posted here at SM though.

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1817 on: October 03, 2008, 10:03:33 AM »

Blonde, I remember seeing photos of her car parked in a grassy area. It was about 8 pics. Now I cannot find them.

I found those on photobucket...its not her car though.  It was someone who had the same make/model/year/color car as hers posting pics so bloggers had an idea of what Casey would have had to work with in regards to space and trunk size.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: October 03, 2008, 10:04:08 AM »

Meanwhile, the Florida Department of Children and Families confirmed Thursday it has concluded its investigation related to Caylee's disappearance.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-casey0308oct03,0,7843744.story

Peace Monkeys
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: October 03, 2008, 10:05:57 AM »

I found those on photobucket...its not her car though.  It was someone who had the same make/model/year/color car as hers posting pics so bloggers had an idea of what Casey would have had to work with in regards to space and trunk size.
YES I saw them also, but  just as you said it was not her car.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.