April 16, 2024, 11:16:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377659 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1840 on: October 03, 2008, 10:30:19 AM »

Morning my Family of choice!

If someone can remember the name of the Tow Service that had Casy's car...if you have a number....I'll call and ask about any bumper stickers...and any other marks.....Des

Was is Johnson???

Sorry...IDK...

Johnson's Wrecker Services
7777 Narcoossee Rd
Orlando, FL 32822
(407) 380-5829

Nicole Lett, from wrecker company that towed Casey Anthony’s car, is on the witness list Des...

I called and talked with Nicole...she said that she doesn't remember about bumper stickers and what not....she was very nice on the phone....and also said she is not allowed to talk about the case..per the towing company...oh well...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: October 03, 2008, 10:30:28 AM »

I'm about 15 pages behind this morning..

for those nit-picking about ZG's 6 kids, and how many she's putting on her rental application. 

First off, she did not fill out an lease.  She came in and filled out a form stating that she was *looking* at an apartment. With her may have been the two children, OR she stated that two children would have been living with her.  She is a grandmother. Do you honestly think ALL 6 of her kids are living with her? Plus her grandkids?? 

When you are looking at an apartment, and the rental agent/manager/whatever asks you how many kids you have, they're looking for how many  kids you plan to have living there with you.  I'm just saying- yes, she has 6 kids. We don't know their ages, or at least I don't. We do know that at least one is old enough to have kids, because ZG has said she's a grandmother (and she has also said that she does NOT babysit her grandkids).  So is it wrong of her (or deceptive) for her to not put down that she has 6 kids? As a former property manager myself, I can state that I don't care how many kids a person has- I only care about how many intend to live there.  Besides which, all she did was inquire about the apartment. She didn't sign anything to live there.

A Visitor Card at an apartment only requires you fill out the info of the people actually viewing the apartment. This is mainly for safety reasons. I was in real estate for many years, and showed many homes and apartments. This is not the same as a rental application, and doesn't ask how many people will be living with you. This is in case something happens to the leasing agent, or the people viewing the apartment. Too many rental agents were being raped, robbed, et cetera. So, this visitor card gets filled out, ID must be shown, and it is left at the office while the agent shows the apartment. Hope this helps clear up any questions you all have.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: October 03, 2008, 10:30:55 AM »

*Blowing kisses to Jesus*..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: October 03, 2008, 10:31:54 AM »

Hey Des - Next time you speak to LP can you ask him why he implicated Tony as an accomplice in helping Casey break into her parents shed to steal gas last night on NG?   Please please pretty please?

Will Do....I was wondering that too last night...Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: October 03, 2008, 10:32:24 AM »

Morning my Family of choice!

If someone can remember the name of the Tow Service that had Casy's car...if you have a number....I'll call and ask about any bumper stickers...and any other marks.....Des

Was is Johnson???

Sorry...IDK...

Johnson's Wrecker Services
7777 Narcoossee Rd
Orlando, FL 32822
(407) 380-5829

Nicole Lett, from wrecker company that towed Casey Anthony’s car, is on the witness list Des...

I called and talked with Nicole...she said that she doesn't remember about bumper stickers and what not....she was very nice on the phone....and also said she is not allowed to talk about the case..per the towing company...oh well...Des

LOL,  you should have asked her for her parents or best friend's phone numbers so we can call them and ask what she told them.  Ring around the rosie
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: October 03, 2008, 10:33:38 AM »

Didn't Rob have some program that did show "real time" satellite images?

Rob had a program that had to do with terrorists and terrorist activity around the world and the maps Rob claims were real time.  At one time the service was free but I think it's pay now.  I'm not sure how Rob knew the maps were in real time but I didn't study the site that thoroughly.

I knew they were real time because I saw the Persistence in the post in Oranjestad. It is called the https://www.globalincidentmap.com/user.php

it's fee based now. It uses real time SAT images.
Hey Rob!

Hey Wreck and A-1.

wreck, I found a way into the site without paying.

click the link and you will see the login in screen - then in the right hand corner you will see a small map[color] icon / link. click that then when you are in - then click the tool that says SAT

there are three - map, SAT and Hybrid... click SAT

that brings up the SAT images and they refresh every 300 seconds IIRC.

It works like Google cause it is Google, just real time.

Good Morning, Monkeys...

I tried to log into the site in the way Rob described above, but couldn't get in.  Darn it.
I use www.maps.live.com a lot right now (were are looking at real estate in the DC area) and find that their bird's eye view (you can rotate the camera from four angles) and their aerial views are great...

Does anyone know, though, if these maps are in real time or are they older like the google maps?

TIA...
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1846 on: October 03, 2008, 10:33:58 AM »

Can someone explain why LP has become an expert on this case?  He's an out of state bounty hunter, yet, everyone treats him like he's the chief of police with the info he's giving out.  I don't get it.

Cauuuuse he's  soooo nice and he talks to Des and gives us information.  I like him

I think he has inside information, but I definitely don't regard his statements as highly as I do those from LE. Some of his stuff is purely speculation, just like what we monkeys do, and some of it is based on inside info. 

He seems like a good guy. But he does wander away from NG's questions and loses me sometimes.

I remember you, Caylee.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1847 on: October 03, 2008, 10:37:27 AM »

snipped..

Do you honestly think ALL 6 of her kids are living with her? 

My parents had 6 kids and we all lived with them

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: October 03, 2008, 10:39:05 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys...

I tried to log into the site in the way Rob described above, but couldn't get in.  Darn it.
I use www.maps.live.com a lot right now (were are looking at real estate in the DC area) and find that their bird's eye view (you can rotate the camera from four angles) and their aerial views are great...

Does anyone know, though, if these maps are in real time or are they older like the google maps?

TIA...

I'm fairly certain they are old.  A good test would be to lookup your own place 

Edited to add:  Just looked up my own house and I can tell you the map is at least a year old.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 10:42:18 AM by klaasend » Logged
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: October 03, 2008, 10:40:36 AM »

I still say she didn't ask to be involved with this case. Casey forced her to become involved. Casey is the only 100 percent completely guilty person I see in all of this so far. I can't even tell you what I would do if the same thing happened to me as to ZG. Casey would need to put on her "gettin' my ass kicked" pants and I'd put on my best ass kickin' boots and it would be on.

I certainly agree with you, and never stated otherwise.    That's part of why I think it doesn't matter how many kids the woman has, or where they're staying, or how many she put down on a visitor's log.  Whatever might be "off" about ZG, I doubt it has anything to do with Casey or Caylee.  JMO

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: October 03, 2008, 10:41:06 AM »

snipped..

Even after they were grown? I think the point is that since ZG is a grandmother, we can assume at least 1 of her children is old enough to have children, and is living on his/her own. Though, granted, it could be a teenager with a baby, but she most likely would have stated that. Nonetheless, it makes no difference in her lawsuit. If my name were drug through the mud, I would clear it however it was best to do. And people would likely pull out my skeletons from my youth, too.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1851 on: October 03, 2008, 10:41:32 AM »

Can someone explain why LP has become an expert on this case?  He's an out of state bounty hunter, yet, everyone treats him like he's the chief of police with the info he's giving out.  I don't get it.

Cauuuuse he's  soooo nice and he talks to Des and gives us information.  I like him

I think he has inside information, but I definitely don't regard his statements as highly as I do those from LE. Some of his stuff is purely speculation, just like what we monkeys do, and some of it is based on inside info. 

He seems like a good guy. But he does wander away from NG's questions and loses me sometimes.

[/quote

LP is very much into Justice for Caylee...he and his team are doing their own investigation...and sharing info with FL. LE.  They work well together....He has told me many times...."it's about the Baby"...Des

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1852 on: October 03, 2008, 10:44:14 AM »

snipped..

Were they all underage? 

The only time my husband's parents had all 7 kids home with them is when the two oldest came home from military duty.   My grandma never had all 9 kids home with her- the oldest got married and left home, and gradually the rest followed.   Every family is different and we don't know the family dynamic in ZG's case.  But we do know that she has 6 kids, and grandkids to boot. There is no way they're all staying in a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment. Wouldn't be allowed. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1853 on: October 03, 2008, 10:47:28 AM »

Wonder what it is like sitting around the Anthony dinner table....what do they talk about?   

WHY DID THE SQUIRREL CROSS THE ROAD?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: October 03, 2008, 10:48:17 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/02/ng.01.html

GRACE: So much happening in the search for little Caylee. Right now, to Kathi Belich with CNN affiliate WFTV. Kathi, what can you tell me about an alleged sighting of a woman with a baseball cap pulled down over her head leaving a heavily wooded area near the Orlando International Airport?

KATHI BELICH, WFTV: Well, what we know is the woman was leaving work sometime between June 20th and June 28th near the Orlando airport, and she said she noticed a car that was like Casey`s, she later realized, that belonged -- she thought it belonged to a friend of hers, which is why it caught her attention. When she got closer to it, she saw some markings and some bumper stickers that she knew were not on her friend`s car, so she was relieved her friend wasn`t in trouble.

But as she drove away, she noticed someone slight of build with a baseball cap and some athletic-type wear walking out of the woods, and she thought it was odd because it`s not an area, she said, where anyone would be jogging or anything like that. Of course, that was before Caylee had been reported missing. After Caylee had been reported missing, she saw the car on the news and she saw Casey on the news, and she put two and two together and thought maybe that was Casey. So she told investigators about it, and they have searched that area.

GRACE: Kathi Belich, precisely, to the best you can tell us, where is the area?

BELICH: It is to the south of Orlando International Airport.  It`s sort of a secluded road. Once again, not the same secluded road where they have searched in the past that we`ve already reported on. But it is sort of a secluded road. Even during the day when we were there, which is when this woman believed she saw possibly Casey, there was not a lot of traffic on that road.

Thank you 4th_kids.

When did this witness come forward to authorities?

If the witness reported her observation early on in the investigation ... why is the search only being conducted now?

If the witness only recently reported her observation of over three months ago ... what was the delay?

Something does not make sense.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: October 03, 2008, 10:49:42 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys...

TIA...

I'm fairly certain they are old.  A good test would be to lookup your own place 

Edited to add:  Just looked up my own house and I can tell you the map is at least a year old.

Klaas....
You're so smart.
Okay, so my house on www.maps.live.com is definitely AFTER June 2006 (we built it and it is definitely there) and before September 2007 (paved the driveway - not paved in the pic)... So at least a year old if not more....
Nifty.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: October 03, 2008, 10:51:43 AM »

This is one of my favorite pictures of Caylee......thanks for posting it!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1857 on: October 03, 2008, 10:52:23 AM »

snipped..

Even after they were grown? I think the point is that since ZG is a grandmother, we can assume at least 1 of her children is old enough to have children, and is living on his/her own. Though, granted, it could be a teenager with a baby, but she most likely would have stated that. Nonetheless, it makes no difference in her lawsuit. If my name were drug through the mud, I would clear it however it was best to do. And people would likely pull out my skeletons from my youth, too.
I was being a smart a$$.....sorry

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1858 on: October 03, 2008, 10:55:16 AM »

Hey Des - Next time you speak to LP can you ask him why he implicated Tony as an accomplice in helping Casey break into her parents shed to steal gas last night on NG?   Please please pretty please?

So Tony was broke too??    I don't think so.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: October 03, 2008, 10:55:35 AM »

Here ya go, I also posted the reporters account just above ya.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/02/ng.01.html

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, it`s easy enough, like Brooks said. You can start with the 18th, if you want, and you know that the car was at the house. On the 20th is when she probably was out of gas and her and Tony went and broke into the shed, which is also Friday night. And then you go to the next week, which is the 23rd. The 24th, the car was seen at the house by George. You go to the 25th and the 26th. The morning of the 27th, the car was out of gas, parked in the check cashing lot. So after that, you don`t -- you don`t look for the car.

But the one thing that we`ve started working on, just two days ago, we got a complete list of all of the phone calls and the towers that they bounced off of. And one of the things that`s very interesting is how Casey thinks. On the morning of the 27th, Tony had said that he went down to the Amscot, picked her up. She had some groceries. Well, on that particular morning, there`s a little timeframe in there when she called her mother, she called Amy, she called Jesse

Interesting.

Could somebody please post an image of the released cell phone activity that reveals these calls?

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.