April 26, 2024, 09:02:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377895 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1900 on: October 03, 2008, 12:01:14 PM »

she noticed someone slight of build with a baseball cap

Could this be the baseball cap she threw away?  The one that lady found?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1901 on: October 03, 2008, 12:05:38 PM »

That family has a huge collection of ball caps.

I am not sure but I think they are required attire in Central FL

Peace Monkeys
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: October 03, 2008, 12:07:46 PM »

Morning Janet...neither can I...earlier I asked Destiny to ask LP about her...if she was granted immunity and why....hopefully he will answer.....

RANT: Nancy grace is driving me CRAZY.....wish she would allow people to talk....is she getting ruder or is it my imagination...gggrrrrrrrr I am tempted to send her a muzzle!!

Hi Sunny

I agree buuuut ... Nancy Grace is the ONLY talk show host who is covering this case.  When her ratings ... her viewing audience ... is considered ... I am thankful.  I do believe if it were not for Nancy Grace ... a little girl by the name of Caylee Marie would have faded from the memories of many Americans.

Have a good day.
Janet

Oh Janet, I agree.....but she still drives me crazy at times..but I am going to send her a list of questions and ask her very politely to allow the questions to be answered fully before she interrupts .

BTW....has anyone tried to call her show and ask a question? If so, has anyone succeeded??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: October 03, 2008, 12:09:22 PM »

Hi d...that was my first thought....and I hope the lady turned that cap over to the LE

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1904 on: October 03, 2008, 12:09:36 PM »

Good morning my vine swinging friends!!!!!

IS there anyone here that is good at getting stuff done?? (DeS..LOL)
I wish someone would call or write Fox affiliate and tell 'em to fix the stalker cams!!!

What if they arrest her and we miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did that a few weeks ago and got a response telling me that even though they are an affliate of Fox, they don't have the funds that Fox does.  They are aware the cams don't work very well and said they are doing the best they can.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: October 03, 2008, 12:13:46 PM »

I wish someone would call or write Fox affiliate and tell 'em to fix the stalker cams!!!

I did that a few weeks ago and got a response telling me that even though they are an affliate of Fox, they don't have the funds that Fox does.  They are aware the cams don't work very well and said they are doing the best they can.

Thank you Katysmom!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: October 03, 2008, 12:14:21 PM »

Morning Janet...neither can I...earlier I asked Destiny to ask LP about her...if she was granted immunity and why....hopefully he will answer.....

RANT: Nancy grace is driving me CRAZY.....wish she would allow people to talk....is she getting ruder or is it my imagination...gggrrrrrrrr I am tempted to send her a muzzle!!

Hi Sunny

I agree buuuut ... Nancy Grace is the ONLY talk show host who is covering this case.  When her ratings ... her viewing audience ... is considered ... I am thankful.  I do believe if it were not for Nancy Grace ... a little girl by the name of Caylee Marie would have faded from the memories of many Americans.

Have a good day.
Janet

Oh Janet, I agree.....but she still drives me crazy at times..but I am going to send her a list of questions and ask her very politely to allow the questions to be answered fully before she interrupts .

BTW....has anyone tried to call her show and ask a question? If so, has anyone succeeded??

I was thinking that as well everytime she says about the phoned and they ask a question I say I wounder if thats a monkey but to be honest after the questions I am like we all ready got that answer monkeys smarter than that lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: October 03, 2008, 12:17:50 PM »

Can someone explain why LP has become an expert on this case?  He's an out of state bounty hunter, yet, everyone treats him like he's the chief of police with the info he's giving out.  I don't get it.

I take seriously what Leonard Padilla reveals in regards to what he and his security persons observed and heard within the Anthony family while guarding Casey throughout her first release ... throughout the period when her bail was posted by Leonards nephew.

I take serious what Leonard Padilla revealed in regards to the cell phone records ... cell phone records that Lee Anthony afforded him sometime during Casey's first release ...  prior to the release of the document.

However ... EVERYTHING else Leonard Padilla says ... I consider speculation ... theory.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: October 03, 2008, 12:21:53 PM »

Hi Sunny

Have a good day.
Janet

Nancy Grace needs to take a crash course from Dana on how to listen ... how to ask a question and afford her guest the opportunity to answer without being interrupted.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1909 on: October 03, 2008, 12:23:34 PM »

How's this Abbey09?

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: October 03, 2008, 12:25:37 PM »

How's this Abbey09?

_____

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: October 03, 2008, 12:37:20 PM »

It's not who you know, but who you blow.

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1912 on: October 03, 2008, 12:41:18 PM »

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1913 on: October 03, 2008, 12:45:43 PM »

Photoshop is your friend 

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: October 03, 2008, 12:48:53 PM »

thanks for trying...I finally gave up on the webams as they made my blood pressure go sky high ...BTW - I noticed you live in MO...me too...just out of St. Louis

Rest in Peace Caylee

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: October 03, 2008, 12:50:41 PM »

You know she WAS such a pretty girl, and Caylee such a pretty little girl, makes you wonder what went on in that house to have everything come to this....sad very sad
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: October 03, 2008, 12:51:28 PM »

Can someone explain why LP has become an expert on this case?  He's an out of state bounty hunter, yet, everyone treats him like he's the chief of police with the info he's giving out.  I don't get it.

I take seriously what Leonard Padilla reveals in regards to what he and his security persons observed and heard within the Anthony family while guarding Casey throughout her first release ... throughout the period when her bail was posted by Leonards nephew.

I take serious what Leonard Padilla revealed in regards to the cell phone records ... cell phone records that Lee Anthony afforded him sometime during Casey's first release ...  prior to the release of the document.

However ... EVERYTHING else Leonard Padilla says ... I consider speculation ... theory.

Janet

uuummmmmmm I THINK, as I have said before, that he drops little snippets for LE....things they want out, but do not want to be accused of 'leaking' and other things I do agree are speculation.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: October 03, 2008, 12:51:37 PM »

thanks for trying...I finally gave up on the webams as they made my blood pressure go sky high ...BTW - I noticed you live in MO...me too...just out of St. Louis
I'm down by Branson

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: October 03, 2008, 12:54:56 PM »

Nancy Grace needs to take a crash course from Dana on how to listen ... how to ask a question and afford her guest the opportunity to answer without being interrupted.

Janet

AMEN.....I really can't imagine why anyone wants to go on her show except for LP in this case....I think he has a mission to keep Caylee in the public eye and see it through until the end...whatever and when ever that may be and Bless his heart.....he has taken a lot of flack......but he hangs in there

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: October 03, 2008, 01:02:19 PM »

You know she WAS such a pretty girl, and Caylee such a pretty little girl, makes you wonder what went on in that house to have everything come to this....sad very sad

I think Jesse gave us a few hints....

she started getting close(r) with Cindy - was that because Cindy didn't like Jesse and started trying to be closer to Casey to influence her to get rid of Jesse?

he said towards the end of their relationship she started to become a party girl...was this also when she started on the drug scene - was Cindy encouraging and abetting her in this new life style so she would break up with Jesse?
he also said she was seeing someone else....was Cindy encouraging her to see other people
I think yes, to all of the above....remember if Casey got married to Jesse...Caylee would no longer live with them.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.