April 24, 2024, 02:23:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377836 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2008, 03:11:52 PM »

June 13 Friday Roy House, Lazzaro’s roommate says he saw Caylee on June 13 at the Fusion bar with her mother, when Casey attended a party thrown by House and Lazzaro. It was noted because several people noticed and commented that it was inappropriate to have Caylee there. I think this is important, that Casey was told by her friends that Caylee shouldn't be at a night club on Friday night, three days before Caylee goes missing. Why didn't she have a babysitter on that night, if they were so freely available? I never knew this.

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/09/casey-anthony-timeline-revised.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2008, 03:13:25 PM »

I still do not understand why they are ferusing to take lie test.?

Probably not taking lie test on attorney's advice, imo. 

The following words of Leonard Padilla are the reason I keep flip-flopping in the theory.  Was it George or Lee who assisted Casey in the coverup?

Janet

++++++++++

NANCY GRACE
10 More Charges Filed Against Missing Florida Toddler`s Mom
Aired September 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, Casey was spending a lot of time in her room. When Jose Baez, her attorney, would come over, he`d make sure that she wasn`t around the other people in the house. She was solitary in her room. And one day, when the FBI and some local officials came over to ask the Anthony family to take a lie detector test, Lee became agitated. We were sitting out in the RV. And at first, they agreed to, and then he came back out and said, No, we`re not going take lie detector tests at all.

GRACE: Whoa! Whoa! Wait! First time hearing of this. I`ve asked you 50 times what goes on in the house, and suddenly, I`m hearing they asked the Anthonys to take a lie detector test and they did not do it?

PADILLA: That`s correct. We were sitting in the RV and we saw -- first, there was a child protective services individual that went in, and then later on, some law enforcement went in.

GRACE: Wait. Are you talking about George and Cindy Anthony...

PADILLA: Yes.

GRACE: ... were asked to take a polygraph and they declined?

PADILLA: At first, they agreed. And then when Lee went back in there, he came back out and told us that he told them, No, we`re not going to take lie detector tests...

GRACE: Why?

PADILLA: ... and neither was he. I don`t know. I told him that was the best way to get cleared by the FBI of any charges or anything like that that might be coming down the road. And he said, No, I don`t care if we`re not cleared. We`re not taking them.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/11/ng.01.html
Janet, I wonder about this, too.  I strongly suspect there are family secrets they are protecting.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2008, 03:15:13 PM »

June 13 Friday Roy House, Lazzaro’s roommate says he saw Caylee on June 13 at the Fusion bar with her mother, when Casey attended a party thrown by House and Lazzaro. It was noted because several people noticed and commented that it was inappropriate to have Caylee there. I think this is important, that Casey was told by her friends that Caylee shouldn't be at a night club on Friday night, three days before Caylee goes missing. Why didn't she have a babysitter on that night, if they were so freely available? I never knew this.

Simple explanation--Casey had no money to pay a babysitter.  There may be other, more complex explanations, but this one provides motive.

BRING NATALEE HOME
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2008, 03:18:42 PM »

Probably not taking lie test on attorney's advice, IMO. 

The following words of Leonard Padilla are the reason I keep flip-flopping in the theory.  Was it George or Lee who assisted Casey in the coverup?

Janet

++++++++++

NANCY GRACE

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, Casey was spending a lot of time in her room. When Jose Baez, her attorney, would come over, he`d make sure that she wasn`t around the other people in the house. She was solitary in her room. And one day, when the FBI and some local officials came over to ask the Anthony family to take a lie detector test, Lee became agitated. We were sitting out in the RV. And at first, they agreed to, and then he came back out and said, No, we`re not going take lie detector tests at all.

GRACE: Whoa! Whoa! Wait! First time hearing of this. I`ve asked you 50 times what goes on in the house, and suddenly, I`m hearing they asked the Anthonys to take a lie detector test and they did not do it?

PADILLA: That`s correct. We were sitting in the RV and we saw -- first, there was a child protective services individual that went in, and then later on, some law enforcement went in.

PADILLA: At first, they agreed. And then when Lee went back in there, he came back out and told us that he told them, No, we`re not going to take lie detector tests...

PADILLA: ... and neither was he. I don`t know. I told him that was the best way to get cleared by the FBI of any charges or anything like that that might be coming down the road. And he said, No, I don`t care if we`re not cleared. We`re not taking them.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. I would do anything I could to clear my name but they don't care like we all do. 

I believe that Lee helped cover up and while she was in Jail, Lee confided in the parents and now they all know what the truth is.
Also I believe by now that Bias (?) also knows the truth and to my understanding he is not allowed to break the confidentiality all he can do is encourage her to tell LE the truth... BUT in their eyes, it is no ones business but their own. "to keep Caylee "safe" "... Do not believe any of it!

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2008, 03:23:53 PM »

I agree.  It sounds to me like she's seeking her 15 minutes.  I also recognize that she has the right to sue for defamation, but the reality is that a lawsuit is only worth the amount of money that can be recovered for damages.  I don't see much money being recovered here.  Additionally, she will need to show actual damages, and I have some doubts about that.

If Casey Anthony had implicated AZLady in the disappearance of her daughter ... AZLady who has never had any negative media attention in regards to character directed on her in her entire life. ... I believe that in itself could be considered defamation of character ... with or without any actual damages.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2008, 03:25:16 PM »

I'm no attorney, but help me understand how ZG has a case. I know Casey used that name, I know ZG visited Sawgrass. If she said Mickey Mouse was the phantom sitter would Disney be able to file suit? Not joking, just trying to understand why every ZG in FL would not be equally involved in suing.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2008, 03:25:27 PM »

Not sure if this has been already posted.

New blog from Michelle Bart today. 

http://helpfindcaylee.blogspot.com/

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2008, 03:27:44 PM »

ZG on NG tonight

If being brought into the spot light ruined her life, why is she doing so many interviews on tv? She's just making herself more recognizable
I agree.  It sounds to me like she's seeking her 15 minutes.  I also recognize that she has the right to sue for defamation, but the reality is that a lawsuit is only worth the amount of money that can be recovered for damages.  I don't see much money being recovered here.  Additionally, she will need to show actual damages, and I have some doubts about that.

I would do the same thing...after the shock wears off of being accused of something when you are innocent it makes a person very angry.  Once they "prove" themselves innocent the person wants restitution...I was in a situation (nothing as disturbing and serious as this) and I felt that way.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2008, 03:32:35 PM »

Probably not taking lie test on attorney's advice, imo. 

Janet

++++++++++

NANCY GRACE

Janet, I wonder about this, too.  I strongly suspect there are family secrets they are protecting.

I have to agree. Lee knows. He can not take a lie detector he will fail. He can not refuse or he alone looks guilty of knowing something. So they all refuse collectively-or LE zero's in on Lee.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2008, 03:36:50 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but this is adorable.  Caylee sings "Please dont take 'Nans' sunshine away"...Nan being Cindy's father, the one who sings to Caylee.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17565708/index.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2008, 03:38:39 PM »

I have never heard of a "Roy" House.  I thought it was "Clint" House who was Tony Lazaro's roommate.

Hey ... why is there no Clint House or "Nate" released transcript or video statement or ... is there?

Janet

+++++++++++++

On the Record w/ Greta
Casey Anthony Associate: We're As 'Flabbergasted' As Everybody
Friday, August 15, 2008

<snipped?

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know Amy at all?

CLINT HOUSE, FORMER FRIEND AND ROOMMATE: No, I do not know Amy. I've never met Amy.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know anything about Amy -- anything being stolen or used or anything else by...

HOUSE: Other than what I've heard from the reports.

VAN SUSTEREN: No personal knowledge.

HOUSE: No personal knowledge, no, ma'am.

VAN SUSTEREN: And she never took anything from you.

HOUSE: She never took anything from me.

VAN SUSTEREN: Never took anything from Tony, as far as you know.

HOUSE: As far as I know.

VAN SUSTEREN: OK. Didn't you think it was odd you didn't know her friends?

HOUSE: Not at the time, no, but now looking back, yes, it is kind of odd that she never brought out any of her girlfriends to any of our events that we threw or anything like that.

VAN SUSTEREN: And she never talked about her mother and father or brother in anything but glowing terms.

HOUSE: No, nothing but, you know, just, you know, Mom and Dad do this, they do that, you know, nothing -- nothing out of the ordinary.

VAN SUSTEREN: Bizarre. Very bizarre. Any one word thought -- my word's bizarre. What's yours?

HOUSE: Insane. I guess that's my one word. My life's been like a bad (INAUDIBLE) TV movie lately.

VAN SUSTEREN: Everybody says everything was fine, but everything wasn't fine. I mean, in some place -- I mean, or something is not fine. Let's put it that way.

HOUSE: That's what kind of, you know, throws me off is that she was able to be completely normal and everything like that and still her daughter was missing.

VAN SUSTEREN: Her mother told me that she said she was in Jacksonville at some point. Any time that you knew her to be in Jacksonville the month of June?

HOUSE: No.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was her mother calling or looking for her?

HOUSE: Not that I would know of.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you know if she was -- up until June 30, was she actually talking to her mother frequently?

HOUSE: Yes. You know, it sounded like she was on the phone with her mom, yes, saying, you know, Oh, you're taking Caylee to do this, you're taking Caylee to do that. And there was one time that she was actually supposed to go meet with her mom, but I think she forgot or she got held up doing something and she couldn't go. So she was on the phone with her mom saying, OK, I'm sorry, you know, I missed this, but you know, I'm not going to be able to make it.

VAN SUSTEREN: So you never heard anything bizarre like, Caylee is here with me, Mother, or anything like that, anything peculiar.

HOUSE: And Caylee not being there?

VAN SUSTEREN: Yes.

HOUSE: No, ma'am. No. That -- never heard anything like that .

VAN SUSTEREN: So obviously, this is -- you know, as you've said, an insane situation. But is there anything now, looking back, that you think might have been a red flag, something weird?

HOUSE: No, not really. Everything seemed normal. I mean, she was around the apartment. She was happy. She was bouncing around. She'd be cooking, cleaning, you know, just hanging out, and you know, goofing off with us. But it just -- it seemed normal.

VAN SUSTEREN: This is just so weird, you know -- you know, that she's, you know, so seemingly normal. You know, it's clear that she's got a problem. There's some problem, you know?

HOUSE: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: And poor you, being dragged into this. I'm sorry you're dragged into this.

HOUSE: I just -- I wanted, I guess, people to know, you know, the story of our friends, that we were all just getting to know Caylee and Casey. We -- you know, we had been there for -- she had been there for a month-and-a-half before all this really happened, so we were all just as flabbergasted as everybody. It was -- you know, when the story broke that Caylee was missing, we were all just, like, What? You know, how did we not know? Especially with the first date that was said was June 9, her missing, you know? I thought back right away, and I had seen Caylee after June 9, and that's what I told investigators right away, that I'd definitely seen Caylee after June 9. So I knew that date was not true.

VAN SUSTEREN: So you never saw Caylee, though, after the 16th, which is Monday, the day after Father's Day.

HOUSE: The last two weeks of June, we never saw Caylee.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404241,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2008, 03:38:59 PM »

I have to agree. Lee knows. He can not take a lie detector he will fail. He can not refuse or he alone looks guilty of knowing something. So they all refuse collectively-or LE zero's in on Lee.
[/quote]

Lie detector or not, they WILL all have to be witnesses and a good jury will discern. They will be chewed up by the prosecution.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2008, 03:40:13 PM »

bleachedblack stated:

Excellent point!

I agree.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2008, 03:41:12 PM »

Lie detector or not, they WILL all have to be witnesses and a good jury will discern. They will be chewed up by the prosecution.
[/quote]

Does a parent have to testify against their child?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2008, 03:47:25 PM »

Thank you for clearing that up for me. I would do anything I could to clear my name but they don't care like we all do. 

I believe that Lee helped cover up and while she was in Jail, Lee confided in the parents and now they all know what the truth is.
Also I believe by now that Bias (?) also knows the truth and to my understanding he is not allowed to break the confidentiality all he can do is encourage her to tell LE the truth... BUT in their eyes, it is no ones business but their own. "to keep Caylee "safe" "... Do not believe any of it!

I believe Lee has helped in the "coverup" - but I have to wonder what "truth" they believe.  I don't think Casey would tell ANY of them the real truth.  She has either convinced them Caylee's death was an accident or is sticking to her kidnapped story.  If anything Cindy & George have figured out on their own what probably happened.  They are in turn trying their best to protect Casey.

Where were they when Caylee needed protection?
Were they concerned when Caylee needed someone to look out for her?
Did they EVER put Caylee's needs ahead of anything else?

These are the things that burn me up.  The focus should have ALWAYS been on Caylee!  They ALL failed miserably!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2008, 03:48:07 PM »

[/quote]

All I could find

In Florida, marital-privilege law prevents spouses from being compelled to testify against each other about confidences they have exchanged. That law derives from the perceived need to safeguard the sanctity of marriage, even if it means justice in a criminal court must go unfulfilled.

Like most states, however, Florida does not extend such a privilege to parent-child relationships. States like Minnesota, Idaho, Massachusetts and New York have recognized the privilege in certain forms.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2008, 03:48:45 PM »

[/quote]

IANAL ..but I believe the only people who do not have to testify against each other are husband and wife.

I may be wrong, but that is my understanding.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2008, 03:48:54 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

Files Released In Casey Anthony Case
Saturday, September 27, 2008 3:14:17 PM

Authorities are releasing hundreds of pages of documents in the Casey Anthony case, including interviews with friends and families, text messages and more.

Here are those pages with unrelated information removed and the remainder edited to remove personal information, such as dates of birth and phone numbers.

Note: Some PDFs are lengthy, so please be patient while the documents load.

Released Sept. 26, 2008

Transcript of interview with Mike Kozak
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

Good Afternoon Monks!

Janet thanks for posting this again.....

In Mike Kozak's statement he says after Casey got pregnant she was transfered to office duty....there she  worked with personnel people - applications etc. I wonder if ZG ever applied to work for Kodak and if Casey ran across her application there?? Her name is unusual and Casey might have remembered it?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2008, 03:50:10 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

I was looking for something else, and came across this very thorough timeline... just thought that I would share it with those of you who are interested...

Whoever the Prairie Chicken is but together a lot of info here...

they sure did...thanks for posting it here

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2008, 03:50:31 PM »

Ive been a way for a while so if someone already pointed this out i apologize for the repeat, but it is just too funny / ironic not to say out loud.

I am just now reading the texts to Amy.  One of them from Casey says "I love monkeys. Theyre always so happy."

If only she knew just how happy my monkey friends will be when she is sent down the river!!  Not to mention how many monkeys she has on her back right now!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.