April 26, 2024, 06:29:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377891 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: October 01, 2008, 08:27:37 PM »

mrsrocko19,

IDK she was doing something during those times...

Wonder if we will ever know....
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: October 01, 2008, 08:28:24 PM »

Does home confinement mean that Casey isn't allowed to have visitors, other than people like Baez? When the stalker cam was working, we didn't see any of her friends visiting, which would seem odd unless they were prevented for legal reasons.

She can have visitors. What happened to all those friends of hers that told Cindy they would "Casey sit"?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
InnerMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: October 01, 2008, 08:28:44 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3334.msg432641#msg432641
Blonde has a great List of players from the documents,and other sources

Thank you misitz5 for the link and thank you Blonde for the list.  This is so fantastic and so helpful in keeping everyone straight!!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #303 on: October 01, 2008, 08:28:46 PM »

Hmmm, I don't see Sean Daly's name on the witness list.  Maybe a witness for the defense?

Lisa
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: October 01, 2008, 08:30:38 PM »

Below are the names from the state witness list in the Casey Anthony case.

Sgt. John Allen, Orange County Sheriff’s Office

Karen Angel, Dora Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, 

Mount Dora, where Casey Anthony’s grandfather lived.

Cynthia Anthony, Casey Anthony’s mother, Caylee Anthony’s grandmother

George Anthony, Casey Anthony’s father, Caylee Anthony’s grandfather.

Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony’s brother.

Deputy Charity R. Beasley, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Gerardo Bloise, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Rosanna Bonilla

Simon Burch, works at wrecker company that towed Casey Anthony’s car.

Brian Burner, neighbor of Cindy and George Anthony who loaned shovel to Casey Anthony.

Deputy Sandra G. Cawn, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Ann Marie Chase

Kristina Chester, friend of Casey Anthony.

David D. Clarke, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Danny Colamarino, works at tattoo parlor that Casey Anthony visited.

Dee Crawford, Event Imaging Solutions Group.

Matthew Crisp

Kiomarie Cruz

Jonathan Daly, Works at tattoo parlor that Casey Antony visited.

Kelly Deguzman, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Tanya DePalmo, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Annie Dowling

Deputy Ryan Eberlin, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Eric Edwards, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputy Rendon Fletcher, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputy Jason Forgey, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Thomas Galaida, Tom’s Auto Repair.

Harry Garcia, Sawgrass Apartments, where Casey Anthony said Caylee’s nanny lived.

Rich Garrad, Carlson Restaurants, Texas.

Zenaida Gonzalez, woman whose name Casey Anthony used as Caylee’s nanny.

Jessie Grund, Casey Anthony’s ex-boyfriend.

Mark Hawkins, friend of Casey Anthony.

Deputy Susan Hempfield, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Jeffrey Hopkins II, identified in police report as former high school classmate of Casey Anthony who ran into her in late June.

Jeffrey and Melissa Hopkins, Jeffrey II’s parents.

Reginald Hosey, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Roy House

Amy Huizenga, friend of Casey Anthony.

Sgt. Matthew Irwin, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Michael Kispert, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Maria Kissh

Anthony Lazzaro, recently Casey Anthony’s boyfriend.

Ricardo Lee, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Anne Lennington, from nursing home where Casey Anthony’s father was.

Nicole Lett, from wrecker company that towed Casey Anthony’s car.

Dannielle Lucey-Austin

Amanda Macklin, Sawgrass Apartments, where Casey Anthony said Caylee’s nanny lived.

Tom Manderville, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputy Peter Marino, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Awilda McBryde, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Joy McCabe, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

William McCoy, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputy Samara Melich, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Yuri Melich, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Officer William Moore, Orlando Police Department.

Ricardo Morales, dated Casey Anthony.

Custodian of 911 Calls, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Custodian of Records of Johnson’s Wrecker Service, which towed Casey Anthony’s car.

Custodian of Records of AT&T Wireless.

Ryan Pasley

Shirley Plesea

Melissa Remy, FDLE

Gary Ridgeway, Johnson’s Wrecker, which towed Casey Anthony’s car.

Pedro Rivera, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Kari Roderick, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Dante Salah

Deputy Michael Salamat, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Katherine Sanchez, Amscot

Nicole Schieber, Johnson’s Wrecker, which towed Casey Anthony’s car.

Deputy Michael Seagraves, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Renee Simpson, Valencia Community College.

Dianne Tighe, Colorvision

Dave Turner, Sawgrass Apartments, where Casey Anthony said Caylee’s nanny lived.

Leonard Turtora, where Casey Anthony said she worked.

Michael Vincent, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputy Appling Wells, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputy Jerold White, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Lance White

Bobby Lee Williams

Deputy Ryan Williams, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17601789/detail.html
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: October 01, 2008, 08:31:42 PM »

Watching NG..I am surprised no one has ever asked if one of KC's cop boyfirends ran Zanieda's license plate and that is ho9w KC found out who Zaneida was.  I did see anything in that cop's transcript where the detective's asked him that.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: October 01, 2008, 08:32:06 PM »

Does home confinement mean that Casey isn't allowed to have visitors, other than people like Baez? When the stalker cam was working, we didn't see any of her friends visiting, which would seem odd unless they were prevented for legal reasons.

She can have visitors. What happened to all those friends of hers that told Cindy they would "Casey sit"?

Well, that would be my question too. If I had a close friend, and I believed that friend was wrongly accused, I would try to visit and ease the boredom of home confinement. I guess Casey's "friends" aren't all that friendly after all.

I Stand With The Girl
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #307 on: October 01, 2008, 08:33:03 PM »

I see Dante & Annie Dowling on the witness list. Now I'm really curious why we haven't seen their statements.

Me too MrsK..Makes me wonder if they PO'D casey..Hence she threw the hat away...

Sean said he never even seen casey drink that much...
He still has pics of casey up..

Makes me wonder if Annie really spilled the dirt on her..

Jumping in (although I have oh about 15 pages to catch up on ) but I think that Annie plays a HUGE role in this. I have had this feeling since I read the documents. Also I was on webslueths when Dante was answering questions and he said over and over that Annie never babysat caylee, although now it is said that she did? So there seems to be a few friends in on this. IMO

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: October 01, 2008, 08:34:03 PM »

Hmmm, I don't see Sean Daly's name on the witness list.  Maybe a witness for the defense?

Lisa

IDK his brother is on it..Probably cause he works at that tattoo shop though..
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: October 01, 2008, 08:35:20 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3334.msg432641#msg432641
Blonde has a great List of players from the documents,and other sources

Thank you misitz5 for the link and thank you Blonde for the list.  This is so fantastic and so helpful in keeping everyone straight!!!
Welcome I know so many names...Blonde did a great job with that list..
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: October 01, 2008, 08:35:21 PM »

Is some brilliant monkey who has a good memory for names going to put identifiers beside those names that aren't identified with some sort of description on the witness list? 

I Stand With The Girl
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: October 01, 2008, 08:37:33 PM »

I recall in the Cindy interviews, Yuri M. said something like "All of those kids that we have talked to are worried about their jobs.  Some of them have been told, concerning the Casey case, If it comes to the job, you are going to be fired."  Some of them may resent what Casey has done to their lives.  One Tony lost his job over her.  The other Tony had his house searched from top to bottom.  Lots of them have had their pictures plastered all over the papers, including some that they never thought would be seen my the public at large.  Jesse has been thrown under the bus.  All are potential witnesses at a trial, so I doubt any of them will be showing up at her house to babysit her.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: October 01, 2008, 08:38:34 PM »

I recall in the Cindy interviews, Yuri M. said something like "All of those kids that we have talked to are worried about their jobs.  Some of them have been told, concerning the Casey case, If it comes to the job, you are going to be fired."  Some of them may resent what Casey has done to their lives.  One Tony lost his job over her.  The other Tony had his house searched from top to bottom.  Lots of them have had their pictures plastered all over the papers, including some that they never thought would be seen my the public at large.  Jesse has been thrown under the bus.  All are potential witnesses at a trial, so I doubt any of them will be showing up at her house to babysit her.

Good point, Hudsunn.

I Stand With The Girl
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: October 01, 2008, 08:39:16 PM »

I STILL am just completely baffled as to WHO CAYLEE WAS WITH when Casey was saying she was with Zanny....I am so bothered by this.....Surely Caylee would have told someone, "mommy leaves me in the trunk" if that was what she did indeed do.. My daughter is 5...and she has been talking since she was 1..I KNOW she would be able to say that, and I am sure Caylee would have too....I am so confused.....

"God dont like ugly"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #314 on: October 01, 2008, 08:42:44 PM »

Sorry for the O/T

Klaas, please check your hotmail when you have a minute.

Thanks!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: October 01, 2008, 08:43:16 PM »

I wonder why the family has not had Casey do an sketch of the ZG  that took Caylee and have it plastered all over the news, Since she never took any pics of Caylee & the Nanny ?

Oh I see the Anthony Trust info is availiable  (prob old news though)
http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/help

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: October 01, 2008, 08:44:33 PM »

Nikki, I agree that Caylee would have talked well enough to convey if she had been locked in the trunk...but I doubt Casey would have done that without first drugging the child and getting her really fast asleep.  I, too, wonder where she left Caylee at times when she was with her friends but before the child was "missing" and I also wonder where the two of them spent the days that Casey got up and went off to a job that she did not have.  Did she wait until her parents were gone from the house and then double back and spend the day there?  I suppose if one of them came home early and found her there, she could just tell a lie...I got sick or Caylee got sick or I am working at home this afternoon. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: October 01, 2008, 08:45:09 PM »

I'm curious if that find caylee blogspot site is causing your computers to crash? It hasn't done it to mine, but people on the fox blog are claiming that it has a virus on it.. not to go there.  And that (supposedly) the person who keeps posting the link on there is actually Cindy. LOL (Yeah.. she wouldnt have a clue, I'll bet, how to GET a virus, much less create one).
Well that explains why I have had to do hard boot twice in two days.  Do you have the exact link - but break it up so people don't click it.  I want to make sure I don't do that again.  Thank you helpful monkey.

Sorry it took me so long to respond.. was watching NG. Smile

www. helpfindcaylee.blogspot.com   Should be the correct one.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: October 01, 2008, 08:46:50 PM »

Jumping in (although I have oh about 15 pages to catch up on ) but I think that Annie plays a HUGE role in this. I have had this feeling since I read the documents. Also I was on webslueths when Dante was answering questions and he said over and over that Annie never babysat caylee, although now it is said that she did? So there seems to be a few friends in on this. IMO

I wonder if Annie has family in Miami.. a sister.. like she told LE that the nanny had?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: October 01, 2008, 08:47:41 PM »

I wonder why the family has not had Casey do an sketch of the ZG  that took Caylee and have it plastered all over the news, Since she never took any pics of Caylee & the Nanny ?

Oh I see the Anthony Trust info is availiable  (prob old news though)
http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/help

Yes, you would have thought they would at least have done some sort of composite sketch.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.