April 26, 2024, 11:22:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377902 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: October 01, 2008, 08:48:22 PM »

O.F., many of us have wondered the same thing.  Susan Smith, when she claimed her car had been hijacked with her two kids in it, was asked to provide a description for a police artist and she did.  Of course, there was no carjacker, so her sketch meant nothing, but at least, she went along with the cops and provided one.  We all know Casey could have come up with a description because embellishment is her forte, but perhaps the cops did not ask for one, since they knew that she had lied about everything, or maybe she never offered to do one and neither did her family or her lawyer.  Everybody knows that Zannie does not exist. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: October 01, 2008, 08:51:13 PM »

Nikki, I agree that Caylee would have talked well enough to convey if she had been locked in the trunk...but I doubt Casey would have done that without first drugging the child and getting her really fast asleep.  I, too, wonder where she left Caylee at times when she was with her friends but before the child was "missing" and I also wonder where the two of them spent the days that Casey got up and went off to a job that she did not have.  Did she wait until her parents were gone from the house and then double back and spend the day there?  I suppose if one of them came home early and found her there, she could just tell a lie...I got sick or Caylee got sick or I am working at home this afternoon. 

I wonder if Casey named one of Caylee's stuffed animals or dolls Zanny?  That way if say she locked Caylee in the car at night, she could say stay here with Zanny?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: October 01, 2008, 08:52:35 PM »

Nikki, I agree that Caylee would have talked well enough to convey if she had been locked in the trunk...but I doubt Casey would have done that without first drugging the child and getting her really fast asleep.  I, too, wonder where she left Caylee at times when she was with her friends but before the child was "missing" and I also wonder where the two of them spent the days that Casey got up and went off to a job that she did not have.  Did she wait until her parents were gone from the house and then double back and spend the day there?  I suppose if one of them came home early and found her there, she could just tell a lie...I got sick or Caylee got sick or I am working at home this afternoon. 

I wonder if Casey named one of Caylee's stuffed animals or dolls Zanny?  That way if say she locked Caylee in the car at night, she could say stay here with Zanny?

Klaas, that's a really great thought. I know one of Caylee's dolls was named "Mama". I always thought she did that so if someone asked who was with you she could answer "mama".

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: October 01, 2008, 08:52:59 PM »

BTW, in her police interview, Cindy said that she thought Zannie had been a real person at one time but now that Zannie was "whoever was babysitting Caylee."  Doesn't that pretty much admit that Zannie is a figment of Casey's imagination?  How many of us know a real person named ... oh, let's say Veronica ... and later we start to call everyone who babysits our child Veronica?  Cindy said that she thought "Zannie" could be either Amy or Jesse.  Hello?  This is Earth calling Cindy...come in, Cindy.  Doesn't it also indicate that Cindy thinks her daughter is downright nuts?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: October 01, 2008, 08:58:04 PM »

Klaas, that's a really great thought. I know one of Caylee's dolls was named "Mama". I always thought she did that so if someone asked who was with you she could answer "mama".

Caylee was going to be too old and talkative to have this work soon. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #325 on: October 01, 2008, 08:58:08 PM »

I wonder why the family has not had Casey do an sketch of the ZG  that took Caylee and have it plastered all over the news, Since she never took any pics of Caylee & the Nanny ?

Oh I see the Anthony Trust info is availiable  (prob old news though)
http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/help

Yes, you would have thought they would at least have done some sort of composite sketch.

This was on Nancy's show last night
CALLER: My question is regarding the nanny. Casey is the only person we know who has seen this woman. Why hasn`t she been asked by the police to sit down with a sketch artist and to compose a picture of this woman to pass around to all of the areas that Casey said that Zani took Caylee and to the apartment complex where Zani was supposedly living?

GRACE: To your knowledge, Mike Brooks, has there been a composite of this Zenaida Gonzalez drawn?

BROOKS: No, Nancy, because there is no person -- they`ve already talked to Zenaida Gonzalez.

GRACE: And how would that hinder the police investigation, Mike Brooks, if police put out a false composite and they have some cockamamie story of Momcasey Anthony?

BROOKS: Well, she has not told the truth since day one.

GRACE: How would it hurt the investigation to put out such a sketch?

BROOKS: You can put out a sketch of somebody she has made up in her fictional mind and if it matches somebody very close, you`re going to get more calls. Would it hurt anything, probably not. But I think it`s a waste of time.

GRACE: I think it would hurt if police absolutely do not believe it`s true. And then when you go to trial, Mike Brooks, think ahead. Think ahead. Say there is a trial in the future for murder, and as the sheriff intimated today. Then you`ve got the defense saying, well, hey, as late as so-and-so, they believed that there was a Zenaida Gonzalez. They even put out the sketch for her.

BROOKS: We know there is no Zenaida Gonzalez, so as you said right at first, it would be a waste of time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/30/ng.01.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: October 01, 2008, 08:58:14 PM »

I think this is normal - my Ella 3 - calls all her dolls Baby.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: October 01, 2008, 09:01:10 PM »

Also, I really believe that for most of Caylee's life she stayed at home in her own bed when Casey went out.  Caylee only recently became a problem/burden when Cindy was threatening to kick Casey out.  Casey left with Caylee to teach Cindy a lesson.
InnerMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #328 on: October 01, 2008, 09:02:08 PM »

BTW, in her police interview, Cindy said that she thought Zannie had been a real person at one time but now that Zannie was "whoever was babysitting Caylee."  Doesn't that pretty much admit that Zannie is a figment of Casey's imagination?  How many of us know a real person named ... oh, let's say Veronica ... and later we start to call everyone who babysits our child Veronica?  Cindy said that she thought "Zannie" could be either Amy or Jesse.  Hello?  This is Earth calling Cindy...come in, Cindy.  Doesn't it also indicate that Cindy thinks her daughter is downright nuts?

I not only agree with you about Zannie being a figment of Casey's imagination, but I also think it shows how desparately Cindy was trying to divert the attention away from Casey and turn the tables onto someone else, ie Amy or Jesse.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #329 on: October 01, 2008, 09:02:16 PM »

O.F., many of us have wondered the same thing.  Susan Smith, when she claimed her car had been hijacked with her two kids in it, was asked to provide a description for a police artist and she did.  Of course, there was no carjacker, so her sketch meant nothing, but at least, she went along with the cops and provided one.  We all know Casey could have come up with a description because embellishment is her forte, but perhaps the cops did not ask for one, since they knew that she had lied about everything, or maybe she never offered to do one and neither did her family or her lawyer.  Everybody knows that Zannie does not exist. 

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: October 01, 2008, 09:02:37 PM »

As I said, Susan Smith was asked to give a description to a sketch artist, and she described a kind of generic black man.  It did not really look like anyone in the area, and I don't think they got many tips about it.  I can understand why the police would consider that a waste of time, since Casey had lied to them about everything else.  But you would think that the family might have done it.  I think they never thought of it because they, too, knew that such a person did not exist.  Cindy has pretty much admitted it now.  George knows it, I am sure, and so does Lee.  So it just never occurred to them.  They never even put out a description of her car or her supposed sister.  LOL  It is really just so totally laughable. 
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #331 on: October 01, 2008, 09:02:50 PM »

I wonder why the family has not had Casey do an sketch of the ZG  that took Caylee and have it plastered all over the news, Since she never took any pics of Caylee & the Nanny ?

Oh I see the Anthony Trust info is availiable  (prob old news though)
http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/help

Yes, you would have thought they would at least have done some sort of composite sketch.

This was on Nancy's show last night
CALLER: My question is regarding the nanny. Casey is the only person we know who has seen this woman. Why hasn`t she been asked by the police to sit down with a sketch artist and to compose a picture of this woman to pass around to all of the areas that Casey said that Zani took Caylee and to the apartment complex where Zani was supposedly living?

GRACE: To your knowledge, Mike Brooks, has there been a composite of this Zenaida Gonzalez drawn?

BROOKS: No, Nancy, because there is no person -- they`ve already talked to Zenaida Gonzalez.

GRACE: And how would that hinder the police investigation, Mike Brooks, if police put out a false composite and they have some cockamamie story of Momcasey Anthony?

BROOKS: Well, she has not told the truth since day one.

GRACE: How would it hurt the investigation to put out such a sketch?

BROOKS: You can put out a sketch of somebody she has made up in her fictional mind and if it matches somebody very close, you`re going to get more calls. Would it hurt anything, probably not. But I think it`s a waste of time.

GRACE: I think it would hurt if police absolutely do not believe it`s true. And then when you go to trial, Mike Brooks, think ahead. Think ahead. Say there is a trial in the future for murder, and as the sheriff intimated today. Then you`ve got the defense saying, well, hey, as late as so-and-so, they believed that there was a Zenaida Gonzalez. They even put out the sketch for her.

BROOKS: We know there is no Zenaida Gonzalez, so as you said right at first, it would be a waste of time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/30/ng.01.html

I read a while back that a sketch was done but LE did not release it.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: October 01, 2008, 09:03:17 PM »

Thanks Nut

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: October 01, 2008, 09:04:44 PM »

I not only agree with you about Zannie being a figment of Casey's imagination, but I also think it shows how desparately Cindy was trying to divert the attention away from Casey and turn the tables onto someone else, ie Amy or Jesse.

If they  keep blaming everyone except Casey, they will need lots of movie deals to pay off all the civil suits they will have against them
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: October 01, 2008, 09:07:23 PM »

As I said, Susan Smith was asked to give a description to a sketch artist, and she described a kind of generic black man.  It did not really look like anyone in the area, and I don't think they got many tips about it.  I can understand why the police would consider that a waste of time, since Casey had lied to them about everything else.  But you would think that the family might have done it.  I think they never thought of it because they, too, knew that such a person did not exist.  Cindy has pretty much admitted it now.  George knows it, I am sure, and so does Lee.  So it just never occurred to them.  They never even put out a description of her car or her supposed sister.  LOL  It is really just so totally laughable. 

MY sketch of Zanny 

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: October 01, 2008, 09:09:10 PM »

If you were a juror, and you knew nothing at all about this case, and the prosecution told you the following, what would you think?

1.  Miss Anthony claims that her daughter Caylee had been missing for 31 days before the police were notified.
  2.  Even then, Miss Anthony was not the one who called 911...it was her mother who phoned.
  3.  Miss Anthony abandoned her car, which was impounded.
  4.  The car smelled, according to Miss Anthony herself, her parents, an impound worker and her parents and brother, like "a dead body" or "something that had died."
  5.  Forensics tell us that a hair found in the trunk of the car most likely came from Caylee Anthony's dead body.
  6.  Forensics also tell us, via fluids and air tests, that a cadaver had been in the trunk at some point.
  7.  Miss Anthony, after her child was missing, went to parties, had her nails done, got a tattoo and related to friends in a normal way.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: October 01, 2008, 09:11:47 PM »

If you were a juror, and you knew nothing at all about this case, and the prosecution told you the following, what would you think?

1.  Miss Anthony claims that her daughter Caylee had been missing for 31 days before the police were notified.
  2.  Even then, Miss Anthony was not the one who called 911...it was her mother who phoned.
  3.  Miss Anthony abandoned her car, which was impounded.
  4.  The car smelled, according to Miss Anthony herself, her parents, an impound worker and her parents and brother, like "a dead body" or "something that had died."
  5.  Forensics tell us that a hair found in the trunk of the car most likely came from Caylee Anthony's dead body.
  6.  Forensics also tell us, via fluids and air tests, that a cadaver had been in the trunk at some point.
  7.  Miss Anthony, after her child was missing, went to parties, had her nails done, got a tattoo and related to friends in a normal way.

I'd say she's guilty of murder
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: October 01, 2008, 09:12:30 PM »

8.  Oh, yes, and the person Miss Anthony blames for taking her daughter does not exist.
 9.  Miss Anthony has lied to the police about virtually everything.
10.  Miss Anthony has changed her story about how a mysterious "nanny" took her daughter several times.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: October 01, 2008, 09:15:42 PM »

Klaas, I love your sketch of Zannie.  LOL  And you know, maybe Zannie is Casey's alter ego.  Maybe she is not a sociopath but a Sybil, who has multiple personalities, all of whom lie and lie and lie. 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: October 01, 2008, 09:17:53 PM »

8.  Oh, yes, and the person Miss Anthony blames for taking her daughter does not exist.
 9.  Miss Anthony has lied to the police about virtually everything.
10.  Miss Anthony has changed her story about how a mysterious "nanny" took her daughter several times.
Guilty as charged...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.