March 28, 2024, 10:17:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377078 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2008, 03:52:15 PM »

I have to agree. Lee knows. He can not take a lie detector he will fail. He can not refuse or he alone looks guilty of knowing something. So they all refuse collectively-or LE zero's in on Lee.

Lie detector or not, they WILL all have to be witnesses and a good jury will discern. They will be chewed up by the prosecution.

Does a parent have to testify against their child?

IANAL ..but I believe the only people who do not have to testify against each other are husband and wife.

I may be wrong, but that is my understanding.
[/quote]

TY wasn't sure.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2008, 03:52:20 PM »

Muffy you just made me spit on the screen!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2008, 03:52:50 PM »

Ive been a way for a while so if someone already pointed this out i apologize for the repeat, but it is just too funny / ironic not to say out loud.

I am just now reading the texts to Amy.  One of them from Casey says "I love monkeys. Theyre always so happy."

If only she knew just how happy my monkey friends will be when she is sent down the river!!  Not to mention how many monkeys she has on her back right now!

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2008, 03:52:53 PM »

Hey Guys,

Jesse Grund got back to me today! He wanted me to let you all know he's going to be on the Today Show on Thursday. Here is the message I recieved:

Thanks for that. This whole situation has been draining for my family and i. We will be happy when truth is revealed. Let those you know who support us know i will be on the today show thursday morning.

!~*Mar*~!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2008, 03:53:10 PM »

I have to agree. Lee knows. He can not take a lie detector he will fail. He can not refuse or he alone looks guilty of knowing something. So they all refuse collectively-or LE zero's in on Lee.

Lie detector or not, they WILL all have to be witnesses and a good jury will discern. They will be chewed up by the prosecution.

Does a parent have to testify against their child?
[/quote]

Not in Aruba and ... in Aruba parents of a suspect have the right to obstruct the investigation.

Janet

_________

'The Abrams Report' for June 29
June 30, 2005

CHRIS LEJUEZ, ABRAHAM JONES‘ ATTORNEY:  It‘s quite accurate.  In Aruba you do have the right not to testify against your son or your father or mother or your grandchildren or your spouse.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8416795

'The Abrams Report' for June 30
July 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2008, 03:54:28 PM »

ZG on NG tonight

If being brought into the spot light ruined her life, why is she doing so many interviews on tv? She's just making herself more recognizable

hi Katy's....I think on the advise of her attorney.....I think he wants a face attached to the lawsuit..a single mom with 6 kids.... and what Casey has done to her life....putting a face with the story, with the lies

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2008, 03:56:08 PM »

In Aruba I wouldn't have even asked that question....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2008, 03:56:32 PM »

June 13 Friday Roy House, Lazzaro’s roommate says he saw Caylee on June 13 at the Fusion bar with her mother, when Casey attended a party thrown by House and Lazzaro. It was noted because several people noticed and commented that it was inappropriate to have Caylee there. I think this is important, that Casey was told by her friends that Caylee shouldn't be at a night club on Friday night, three days before Caylee goes missing. Why didn't she have a babysitter on that night, if they were so freely available? I never knew this.

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/09/casey-anthony-timeline-revised.html

hi Blonde...I had never heard this either....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2008, 03:56:47 PM »

In Aruba I wouldn't have even asked that question....

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2008, 03:57:38 PM »

June 13 Friday Roy House, Lazzaro’s roommate says he saw Caylee on June 13 at the Fusion bar with her mother, when Casey attended a party thrown by House and Lazzaro. It was noted because several people noticed and commented that it was inappropriate to have Caylee there. I think this is important, that Casey was told by her friends that Caylee shouldn't be at a night club on Friday night, three days before Caylee goes missing. Why didn't she have a babysitter on that night, if they were so freely available? I never knew this.

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/09/casey-anthony-timeline-revised.html
Simple explanation--Casey had no money to pay a babysitter.  There may be other, more complex explanations, but this one provides motive.
Hi AZ....did she ever pay for a babysitter that we are aware of?

Rest in Peace Caylee

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2008, 03:57:44 PM »

ZG on NG tonight

If being brought into the spot light ruined her life, why is she doing so many interviews on tv? She's just making herself more recognizable

hi Katy's....I think on the advise of her attorney.....I think he wants a face attached to the lawsuit..a single mom with 6 kids.... and what Casey has done to her life....putting a face with the story, with the lies

I agree Sunny. Plus, if she were still staying behind the scenes, people would be saying, "Why is she hiding?" I think it cuts both ways, and her attorney probably thought it best to show her face and say, "Yes, I am ZG, and I am not a kidnapper." Just my thoughts, anyhow.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2008, 03:58:56 PM »

Hey Guys,

Jesse Grund got back to me today! He wanted me to let you all know he's going to be on the Today Show on Thursday. Here is the message I recieved:

Thanks for that. This whole situation has been draining for my family and i. We will be happy when truth is revealed. Let those you know who support us know i will be on the today show thursday morning.
Thanks for the update Willen.
I was reading his fathers MySpace last night, and his most recent blog where he was stating the Monday night interview on NG.  He was upset having been cut short by NG, but I loved what he had to say in his blog.  "There is only one victim in this case, Caylee".  IMO it was his way of lashing out to those who are all defending Casey and have completely forgotten the true factor in this case, Caylee.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2008, 04:00:58 PM »

ZG on NG tonight

Sunny ... I agree.

While off to donate blood at the request of our Peaches.

Later, Janet

_____

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2008, 04:01:28 PM »

Not sure if this has been already posted.

New blog from Michelle Bart today. 

http://helpfindcaylee.blogspot.com/

thanks Beachgirl...I have never seen this one before....uuummm getting threats from anonymous, yet blames it on webslueth posters???  Oh well! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2008, 04:01:54 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but this is adorable.  Caylee sings "Please dont take 'Nans' sunshine away"...Nan being Cindy's father, the one who sings to Caylee.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17565708/index.html
Bumpin this up incase anyone missed it.  Its very cute. 

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2008, 04:04:27 PM »

Not sure if this has been already posted.

New blog from Michelle Bart today. 

http://helpfindcaylee.blogspot.com/

This Michelle Bart isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.  
She states that the Anthony's are looking for Caylee?  Standing at the same publix every day is not getting the word out.  She is right about one thing and the focus needs to be on Caylee, but then again if Casey would just tell the truth about what she did to Caylee and where she put her the people that are really out there searching for this beautiful child can find her.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2008, 04:06:20 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but this is adorable.  Caylee sings "Please dont take 'Nans' sunshine away"...Nan being Cindy's father, the one who sings to Caylee.

thanks...since I am feeling a little down today I don't think today is the day for me to listen to this....but I have booked marked it for a 'better' day,

Rest in Peace Caylee

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2008, 04:07:12 PM »

Hey Guys,

Thanks for letting us know.  He seems like a really great guy and I wish him the best.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2008, 04:07:30 PM »

Sunny ... I agree.

While off to donate blood at the request of our Peaches.

Later, Janet

Bless you Janet....and I LOVE it when we agree

Rest in Peace Caylee

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2008, 04:09:16 PM »

She is so cute.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.