March 29, 2024, 07:22:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377098 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: October 01, 2008, 11:27:21 PM »

So what is left???  Kidnapping??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #421 on: October 01, 2008, 11:28:03 PM »

Yesterday NG brought up the question of what a lawyer does if his client admits to where a body is hidden.  Anyone see that?  I think one of the options was obtaining new counsel..not sure I understood it?? 
I think what NG said tonight was the attoney will need his own attorney.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #422 on: October 01, 2008, 11:28:49 PM »

This is from myfoxorlando blog.
No stripper pole in there...lol! That is where she belongs
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #423 on: October 01, 2008, 11:29:51 PM »

Watching ng tonight i did notice the statement the forensic guy working for the defence said..He said it wasn't the defences opinion but his that they are going to have trouble fighting against the dna evidence...That mean to me he has seen it and it's good...jmo

I noticed that also, very telling statement IMO, looks like he's aware of something coming down the pipe for the defense.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: October 01, 2008, 11:30:11 PM »

Can't you still go to Ace Hardware and get a car key made, unless your driving a Beemer or something with one of those funny built in keys????

Most newer cars, one has to obtain a duplicate key from the dealership.

He probably had 2 keys, Don't most cars come with 2 remotes.  She had one to pick him up and drop him off.and just helped herself.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: October 01, 2008, 11:30:47 PM »

Repost...I just wonder if any of those she picked up and dropped off at the airport,May have noticed her acting funny driving by where she may have put caylee..Did she stare out into the woods or exhale loudly or slow down a little
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: October 01, 2008, 11:30:55 PM »

Yesterday NG brought up the question of what a lawyer does if his client admits to where a body is hidden.  Anyone see that?  I think one of the options was obtaining new counsel..not sure I understood it?? 
Another good point that illicits a lot of ethical questions. A lawyer can never LIE to the court or authorities - ever. They CAN remain silent, and in fact MUST not divulge client confidentiality. Now, they cannot also condone further illegal activity (such as knowingly hiding a body or edangering others because of knowledge they have.) That is why lawyers will tell their clients up front to not admit to them personally of their guilt. It is a HUGE "grey area"!! If Casey has ADMITTED her crimes to Baez -- he really should recuse himself or risk "ineffective counsel" or disbarment.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: October 01, 2008, 11:32:23 PM »

Watching ng tonight i did notice the statement the forensic guy working for the defence said..He said it wasn't the defences opinion but his that they are going to have trouble fighting against the dna evidence...That mean to me he has seen it and it's good...jmo

I noticed that also, very telling statement IMO, looks like he's aware of something coming down the pipe for the defense.
Yes i thought so to...I just hang on his every word now that he is working for the defence
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: October 01, 2008, 11:33:50 PM »

I think what NG said tonight was the attoney will need his own attorney.

I think this an important question, seeing how angry Baez was last week made me wonder what was up.  Than NG bringing up the issue, LP claiming inside knowledge, the security girl lawyering up just all makes me think...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: October 01, 2008, 11:34:33 PM »

I STILL am just completely baffled as to WHO CAYLEE WAS WITH when Casey was saying she was with Zanny....I am so bothered by this.....Surely Caylee would have told someone, "mommy leaves me in the trunk" if that was what she did indeed do.. My daughter is 5...and she has been talking since she was 1..I KNOW she would be able to say that, and I am sure Caylee would have too....I am so confused.....
Yes  you would think so....but my take on this is that IF  Casey was drugging Caylee....she probably just crushed it up in her drink and then she would just all of a sudden fall asleep.......then I think she left her in the appartment that she knew wasnt rented and that noone would be going inside and went out to party.....she knew the drugs would put her out for awhile and then when Caylee did wake up she didnt know why she had fallen asleep or even how long she had been out and so she had nothing to say....in her mind she just went to sleep....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: October 01, 2008, 11:34:40 PM »

Another good point that illicits a lot of ethical questions. A lawyer can never LIE to the court or authorities - ever. They CAN remain silent, and in fact MUST not divulge client confidentiality. Now, they cannot also condone further illegal activity (such as knowingly hiding a body or edangering others because of knowledge they have.) That is why lawyers will tell their clients up front to not admit to them personally of their guilt. It is a HUGE "grey area"!! If Casey has ADMITTED her crimes to Baez -- he really should recuse himself or risk "ineffective counsel" or disbarment.
Well that could be complicated if they are having a relationship!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: October 01, 2008, 11:34:55 PM »

Repost...I just wonder if any of those she picked up and dropped off at the airport,May have noticed her acting funny driving by where she may have put caylee..Did she stare out into the woods or exhale loudly or slow down a little

Sorry dont have a answer but wanted to say hi!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: October 01, 2008, 11:36:42 PM »

Not a problem..I reposted the wrong one..That will teach me to read it first instead of looking for my avatar..lol!
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #433 on: October 01, 2008, 11:37:39 PM »

I'm curious if that find caylee blogspot site is causing your computers to crash? It hasn't done it to mine, but people on the fox blog are claiming that it has a virus on it.. not to go there.  And that (supposedly) the person who keeps posting the link on there is actually Cindy. LOL (Yeah.. she wouldnt have a clue, I'll bet, how to GET a virus, much less create one).
Well that explains why I have had to do hard boot twice in two days.  Do you have the exact link - but break it up so people don't click it.  I want to make sure I don't do that again.  Thank you helpful monkey.
late to the game- but i believe that sight did the same thing to me

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: October 01, 2008, 11:38:03 PM »

Real quick ot ...love your bad monkey K.   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #435 on: October 01, 2008, 11:38:18 PM »

Can't you still go to Ace Hardware and get a car key made, unless your driving a Beemer or something with one of those funny built in keys????

Most newer cars, one has to obtain a duplicate key from the dealership.

He probably had 2 keys, Don't most cars come with 2 remotes.  She had one to pick him up and drop him off.and just helped herself.

If you happened to see my last post, I was trying to state the same.  My son bought a 2005 used SUV that had only one key (remote).  It was troublesome from the start and one day after the 30 day warranty was up, the alarm went off and he opened it manually....the engine locked after he attempted to start it 3 times...new keys had to be programmed by a dealership, out of pocket.  I agree she had to have had a good key to use the vehicle, one way or another.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: October 01, 2008, 11:38:58 PM »

Well that could be complicated if they are having a relationship!!!

Baez needs to think with his right head.     

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: October 01, 2008, 11:39:26 PM »

Real quick ot ...love your bad monkey K.   

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: October 01, 2008, 11:40:09 PM »

I'm curious if that find caylee blogspot site is causing your computers to crash? It hasn't done it to mine, but people on the fox blog are claiming that it has a virus on it.. not to go there.  And that (supposedly) the person who keeps posting the link on there is actually Cindy. LOL (Yeah.. she wouldnt have a clue, I'll bet, how to GET a virus, much less create one).
Well that explains why I have had to do hard boot twice in two days.  Do you have the exact link - but break it up so people don't click it.  I want to make sure I don't do that again.  Thank you helpful monkey.

Its happening to me too.                         
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: October 01, 2008, 11:40:21 PM »

I hit something today to..I was searching for the witness list and one link from search set off my virus alarm..That has never happened before
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.