April 25, 2024, 02:09:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377869 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: October 01, 2008, 11:41:52 PM »

Hi HH!

Have you heard anything new?  I know there is a rumor that something is supposed to happen tomorrow, but; there is nothing to substantiate it.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: October 01, 2008, 11:41:59 PM »

Casey is on faceBook

This is a SUPPORT page therefore no negativity will be tolerated!Share
Today at 11:33pm
If you sent an add request because you were wanting to support then let me first start by saying THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!! I CAN'T express that enough.

To those of you who came here to snoop, please be my guest and report what you see! However do not be fake saying you are here for support and then I get emails upon emails about you and the things you are saying.

Do not contact other friends of mine in an effort to slander my name, or theirs. you will not be tolerated. If you wish to vent there are numerous websites and bog spots you can go to, in that respect you are not wanted nor welcomed.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: October 01, 2008, 11:42:59 PM »

Well, it's time to go to sleep!!!!  Goodnite everyone.........

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: October 01, 2008, 11:43:11 PM »

I STILL am just completely baffled as to WHO CAYLEE WAS WITH when Casey was saying she was with Zanny....I am so bothered by this.....Surely Caylee would have told someone, "mommy leaves me in the trunk" if that was what she did indeed do.. My daughter is 5...and she has been talking since she was 1..I KNOW she would be able to say that, and I am sure Caylee would have too....I am so confused.....
Yes  you would think so....but my take on this is that IF  Casey was drugging Caylee....she probably just crushed it up in her drink and then she would just all of a sudden fall asleep.......then I think she left her in the appartment that she knew wasnt rented and that noone would be going inside and went out to party.....she knew the drugs would put her out for awhile and then when Caylee did wake up she didnt know why she had fallen asleep or even how long she had been out and so she had nothing to say....in her mind she just went to sleep....

My mind keeps going back to the shed she talks about @sawgrass. I hope they checked it out really well. I found it odd she mentioned it at all.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #444 on: October 01, 2008, 11:44:04 PM »

Hello monkeys, I have had to taper off the best med I have ever taken for my headaches just so I could keep up with Casey's lies, men and what have you. the med causes you to have some little holes in memory but I did remember something that might be useful to those who are really curious about who Caylee's dad is. On another blog for NH there was a poster who said for his work he used a program that allowed him to make measurements of photos, a persons features and that sort of thing. I bet this person could use that program to compare the pics available and make a darn good case for who the dad is. You would have to search through the archives though. I believe he told the info before that Martin guy in Thailand ( during NH case) was talked about because of all that mess with Fox news on the tv screen. If Klaas says it is ok I will put what I remember here or email the info to her and she could get it to one or to who would want to try to find that guy to send him a pm.

Zenaida must have worked really hard to support 6 kids and still drive that nice a car now can't get a job. wonder did she take a polygraph and pass? if she did why doesn't her lawyer tell people that on National TV to help her get a job and her rep. back?
A few years back it was felt that if a person looked up and to one side they were recollecting and up and to the other side they were lying but right now I don't remember which is which LOL. Like I said I am still taking a small dose of the med. not completely stopped yet. Not being able to think of something or a word when I want to is so frustrating for me. Hopefully the new med I will start in a couple of weeks will work for headache and I'll get my 90% recall back.

I am 250 pages behind. I think I may just skip around and hope to not miss something important.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: October 01, 2008, 11:44:29 PM »

Casey is on faceBook

If you sent an add request because you were wanting to support then let me first start by saying THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!! I CAN'T express that enough.

To those of you who came here to snoop, please be my guest and report what you see! However do not be fake saying you are here for support and then I get emails upon emails about you and the things you are saying.

Do not contact other friends of mine in an effort to slander my name, or theirs. you will not be tolerated. If you wish to vent there are numerous websites and bog spots you can go to, in that respect you are not wanted nor welcomed.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not be fake!!!       
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: October 01, 2008, 11:44:43 PM »

Casey is on faceBook

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Casey, I'm not Cindy so excuse me if I don't bow!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: October 01, 2008, 11:45:27 PM »

Casey is on faceBook

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not be fake!!!       

me?? 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: October 01, 2008, 11:46:12 PM »

I STILL am just completely baffled as to WHO CAYLEE WAS WITH when Casey was saying she was with Zanny....I am so bothered by this.....Surely Caylee would have told someone, "mommy leaves me in the trunk" if that was what she did indeed do.. My daughter is 5...and she has been talking since she was 1..I KNOW she would be able to say that, and I am sure Caylee would have too....I am so confused.....
Yes  you would think so....but my take on this is that IF  Casey was drugging Caylee....she probably just crushed it up in her drink and then she would just all of a sudden fall asleep.......then I think she left her in the appartment that she knew wasnt rented and that noone would be going inside and went out to party.....she knew the drugs would put her out for awhile and then when Caylee did wake up she didnt know why she had fallen asleep or even how long she had been out and so she had nothing to say....in her mind she just went to sleep....

My mind keeps going back to the shed she talks about @sawgrass. I hope they checked it out really well. I found it odd she mentioned it at all.
me too........but then Casey is just odd anyway........and you never know about her but I really think that the place Casey was leaving Caylee was either the vacant appartment   or that shed    but it was at sawgrass just like she said......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #449 on: October 01, 2008, 11:46:56 PM »

Casey is on faceBook

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Casey,
You are not wanted or welcomed here..On a good note..You are wanted in jail and your are wanted for an injection..So don't be scared mommy will be right there watching...jmo
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #450 on: October 01, 2008, 11:47:27 PM »

Casey is on faceBook

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have a message for Casey, mothers who kill their own children will not be tolerated and you my dear are not in a position to give orders to anyone, the clock is ticking and LE will be at your door, you will not have to worry about myspace, e-mails, computers and no men!

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: October 01, 2008, 11:47:56 PM »

me too........but then Casey is just odd anyway........and you never know about her but I really think that the place Casey was leaving Caylee was either the vacant appartment   or that shed    but it was at sawgrass just like she said......

Exactly! "Zanny the nanny"
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #452 on: October 01, 2008, 11:49:04 PM »

Me too, the green shed, LE asked her if there were any markers she could think of and she named that, I was like, ugh,please tell me she didn't leave Caylee alone in there.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: October 01, 2008, 11:49:20 PM »

Casey is on faceBook

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slander her name!! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: October 01, 2008, 11:49:46 PM »

Hi HH!

Have you heard anything new?  I know there is a rumor that something is supposed to happen tomorrow, but; there is nothing to substantiate it.
Hello   mammy.............Ive not heard about it being tomorrow....just soon but then things come together at the last minute and you just never know......also  the  back yard at the Anthony's will play a big roll during the trial.......its been said that  they know for certain that that was poor little Caylees    first resting place...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #455 on: October 01, 2008, 11:51:12 PM »

Casey is on faceBook

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have a message for Casey, mothers who kill their own children will not be tolerated and you my dear are not in a position to give orders to anyone, the clock is ticking and LE will be at your door, you will not have to worry about myspace, e-mails, computers and no men!
[/quote
Excellent 4th kids...
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: October 01, 2008, 11:51:48 PM »

Hello monkeys, I have had to taper off the best med I have ever taken for my headaches just so I could keep up with Casey's lies, men and what have you. the med causes you to have some little holes in memory but I did remember something that might be useful to those who are really curious about who Caylee's dad is. On another blog for NH there was a poster who said for his work he used a program that allowed him to make measurements of photos, a persons features and that sort of thing. I bet this person could use that program to compare the pics available and make a darn good case for who the dad is. You would have to search through the archives though. I believe he told the info before that Martin guy in Thailand ( during NH case) was talked about because of all that mess with Fox news on the tv screen. If Klaas says it is ok I will put what I remember here or email the info to her and she could get it to one or to who would want to try to find that guy to send him a pm.

Zenaida must have worked really hard to support 6 kids and still drive that nice a car now can't get a job. wonder did she take a polygraph and pass? if she did why doesn't her lawyer tell people that on National TV to help her get a job and her rep. back?
A few years back it was felt that if a person looked up and to one side they were recollecting and up and to the other side they were lying but right now I don't remember which is which LOL. Like I said I am still taking a small dose of the med. not completely stopped yet. Not being able to think of something or a word when I want to is so frustrating for me. Hopefully the new med I will start in a couple of weeks will work for headache and I'll get my 90% recall back.

I am 250 pages behind. I think I may just skip around and hope to not miss something important.

Hey at least yours is just medicine induced, no answers for mine, hope you get better though.  Anyway, one thing I've noticed about Caylee is her face is much rounder and wider than Casey's.  Her eyes are fairly wide apart and her lips are a distance from her nostrils.  Casey has very different features than Caylee a very long thin face, long nose, big forehead.  I painted portraits many years of my life and I notice all the features on people. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: October 01, 2008, 11:52:04 PM »

Hi HH!

Hello   mammy.............Ive not heard about it being tomorrow....just soon but then things come together at the last minute and you just never know......also  the  back yard at the Anthony's will play a big roll during the trial.......its been said that  they know for certain that that was poor little Caylees    first resting place...

Just getting caught up and wanted to say hi before I sign off...
Thanks for the updates hh... I always read what you have to say and appreciate your posts....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: October 01, 2008, 11:52:27 PM »

Hi HH!

How sad to think that poor child has been tossed around like garbage...

Thanks again for all your info!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: October 01, 2008, 11:53:07 PM »

Casey is on faceBook

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not be fake!!!       

me?? 
No it's a quote of Casey's up there.  Just found it ironic. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.