March 28, 2024, 03:17:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377061 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: October 01, 2008, 11:54:05 PM »

Hi HH!

Have you heard anything new?  I know there is a rumor that something is supposed to happen tomorrow, but; there is nothing to substantiate it.
Hello   mammy.............Ive not heard about it being tomorrow....just soon but then things come together at the last minute and you just never know......also  the  back yard at the Anthony's will play a big roll during the trial.......its been said that  they know for certain that that was poor little Caylees    first resting place...
thank you cubbie.........just wish I could say more......know more......find out more......I just want Casey back in jail where she belongs...

Just getting caught up and wanted to say hi before I sign off...
Thanks for the updates hh... I always read what you have to say and appreciate your posts....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: October 01, 2008, 11:55:18 PM »

Hi HH!

Have you heard anything new?  I know there is a rumor that something is supposed to happen tomorrow, but; there is nothing to substantiate it.
Hello   mammy.............Ive not heard about it being tomorrow....just soon but then things come together at the last minute and you just never know......also  the  back yard at the Anthony's will play a big roll during the trial.......its been said that  they know for certain that that was poor little Caylees    first resting place...
Wow. That just breaks my heart.

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: October 01, 2008, 11:55:34 PM »

Repost...I just wonder if any of those she picked up and dropped off at the airport,May have noticed her acting funny driving by where she may have put caylee..Did she stare out into the woods or exhale loudly or slow down a little

I doubt it
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #463 on: October 01, 2008, 11:55:52 PM »

Hi HH!

How sad to think that poor child has been tossed around like garbage...

Thanks again for all your info!
Higherhopes...They did say that they were certain that was caylee's first resting place...WOW! I didn't hear that.. i knew they suspected it was..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: October 01, 2008, 11:57:20 PM »

Hi HH!

How sad to think that poor child has been tossed around like garbage...

Thanks again for all your info!
Higherhopes...They did say that they were certain that was caylee's first resting place...WOW! I didn't hear that.. i knew they suspected it was..
sadly......and it breaks my heart to think she was right there and someone could have found her then and none of this would be happening......but yes....thats what I was told...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: October 01, 2008, 11:57:30 PM »

Repost...I just wonder if any of those she picked up and dropped off at the airport,May have noticed her acting funny driving by where she may have put caylee..Did she stare out into the woods or exhale loudly or slow down a little

I doubt it
My boo boo.. I repost the  wrong post of mine..Feel free to delete it...Sorry.
GrandmaPuter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: October 01, 2008, 11:57:31 PM »

Casey is on faceBook

This is a SUPPORT page therefore no negativity will be tolerated!Share
Today at 11:33pm
If you sent an add request because you were wanting to support then let me first start by saying THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!! I CAN'T express that enough.

To those of you who came here to snoop, please be my guest and report what you see! However do not be fake saying you are here for support and then I get emails upon emails about you and the things you are saying.

Do not contact other friends of mine in an effort to slander my name, or theirs. you will not be tolerated. If you wish to vent there are numerous websites and bog spots you can go to, in that respect you are not wanted nor welcomed.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just apalled at the gall of that girl!!! She can't "just ignore" - she just has to open her mouth..........I do think that will be her ultimate downfall!!! JUST KEEP TALKING KC!!!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: October 01, 2008, 11:58:11 PM »

Every since they said its looking like homicide on the news tonight at that CA is suspect. The little shred of hope I had is now gone. It just really sank in.       
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: October 01, 2008, 11:59:04 PM »

I doubt it
Me too....I dont think she gave it another thought!!!!!!!!!!!!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: October 01, 2008, 11:59:19 PM »

Sorry to interject here but does anyone know who this is with KC?   Thought he resembled Caylee a bit. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: October 01, 2008, 11:59:22 PM »

Casey is on faceBook

If you sent an add request because you were wanting to support then let me first start by saying THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!! I CAN'T express that enough.

To those of you who came here to snoop, please be my guest and report what you see! However do not be fake saying you are here for support and then I get emails upon emails about you and the things you are saying.

Do not contact other friends of mine in an effort to slander my name, or theirs. you will not be tolerated. If you wish to vent there are numerous websites and bog spots you can go to, in that respect you are not wanted nor welcomed.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for her to be back in jail without access to the internet.  She's injoying this way too much, IMO.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #471 on: October 01, 2008, 11:59:47 PM »

Casey is on faceBook

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have a message for Casey, mothers who kill their own children will not be tolerated and you my dear are not in a position to give orders to anyone, the clock is ticking and LE will be at your door, you will not have to worry about myspace, e-mails, computers and no men!
[/quote
Excellent 4th kids...

Thanks mrsrocko, who does she think she is?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: October 02, 2008, 12:01:42 AM »

Sorry to interject here but does anyone know who this is with KC?   Thought he resembled Caylee a bit. 

I believe it's Bryan Snow, could be wrong on the first name 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: October 02, 2008, 12:03:30 AM »

Thanks Klaas, has anyone questioned his paternity to Caylee?  Or just me.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: October 02, 2008, 12:03:51 AM »

I want to see the look on Cindy's face when they come out with those pictures during court...of Casey in the compromising positions with all those men  and wearing very little if anything........Its gonna be hard then to keep on saying that Casey would win the Mother of the year award....LOL

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: October 02, 2008, 12:03:55 AM »

Casey is on faceBook

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just apalled at the gall of that girl!!! She can't "just ignore" - she just has to open her mouth..........I do think that will be her ultimate downfall!!! JUST KEEP TALKING KC!!!
Yeas.. That remark makes me want to email her and ask what she will be ordering for her last meal
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #476 on: October 02, 2008, 12:04:12 AM »

Brandon Snow, wasn't it?
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #477 on: October 02, 2008, 12:04:37 AM »

Casey is on faceBook

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for her to be back in jail without access to the internet.  She's injoying this way too much, IMO.

Me too and I ran across this today and it's just typical Casey. She is loving all the attention.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/28/lee_anthony39s_jailhouse_call_with_casey.html

"Casey: I'm, again, everybody's biggest resource. You've said that. Jose has said that. Mom and Dad have said that."

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: October 02, 2008, 12:05:32 AM »

Casey is on faceBook

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree klaas.... it is like a little game to her Imo...she is toying with everyone and loving every minute of it..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
GrandmaPuter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: October 02, 2008, 12:05:40 AM »

That is Brian Snow (Snowman) I believe.  I think he is the one she said she had the miscarriage with and was so upset about running into him at the ABC (anything but clothes) party around May 25th (I think).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.