April 24, 2024, 08:53:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377830 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: October 02, 2008, 09:30:18 AM »

Dolce, I know, i thought of that just as i was posting! I may have informed someone, although i really don't think there is a trick out there that her or her team doesn't know about.
There will always be "fans" of the murderers, I get that..its a sick reality. Public display like this is IMO a very huge injustice to Caylee.  How dare she get onto the public forums and chat the night away with the random guys, post notes about different media personalities, and then complain that people find her harsh.....
If I was on the jury for this case, you would not even have to start the trial before I would jump up with my vote of guilty.  This Facebook page is not helping her in any way, its actually hurting her and I am suprised that Baez has allowed this to continue.  A concerned mother of a missing child would not do this IMO, and if she did it would be to bark off to those on the space to search for the child, give areas of interest that she feels the kidnappers may be in....pleading with those reading to get off the computer and search as she cannot.  Casey however is more concerned if the people on her friends list dislike her.
IF this is not the real Casey on Facebook, the family or Baez needs to petition to have the fraudulent account removed. IMO
She's Twisted & she likes it!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #761 on: October 02, 2008, 09:32:25 AM »

Oh I have no doubt that she likes it...heck I like the fact that its hurting her case.  She has dug herself a trench of lies and rather than tell the truth to get out of the trench..she is happily doing a little dance as she drowns.  That is demented.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: October 02, 2008, 09:33:58 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEY BUNCH!

I noticed that Kristin already posted Casey's most recent "note" on her Facebook.  Now her latest status change is:

Casey Marie Anthony is Casey...lol. 9 hours ago 

Just another sign that she obviously is taking the time to read the blog sites that she refers to in her "note" on her Facebook.  Great to see your true colors Casey, way to show the world your innocence!  Nothing would help Caylee more than you continuing to add "friends" to your Facebook...too bad they are all just there for the same reason you are..the limelight.  PATHETIC!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!
How does it work, is it a security thing?

I learned someting last night that i had NO idea was possible. I know someone that has a program on her computer that gives info on anyone that looks at her myspace page or facebook. She can actually see who is visiting her by IP/email! I had no idea this was possible! Does anyone know more about this & could the Anthony's know who is on their accts?

I have that program on mine.  Its called trackspace.
Beachgirl, my post went in the wrong place! How does it work & is it a security thing?

I don't want to stay off topic...go to www.trackspace.com  and it will explain. 
Thank you, Thank you, Beachgirl, I am trying like heck to keep up with all the posts. I'm multi-tasking again, i decorate cakes & i have orders to fill. I'm trying to keep caught up but if I miss someones post ,I'm not ignoring it at all, I just haven't read it yet! I'm running back & forth from the kitchen to the bedroom!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: October 02, 2008, 09:34:20 AM »

Dolce, I know, i thought of that just as i was posting! I may have informed someone, although i really don't think there is a trick out there that her or her team doesn't know about.
There will always be "fans" of the murderers, I get that..its a sick reality. Public display like this is IMO a very huge injustice to Caylee.  How dare she get onto the public forums and chat the night away with the random guys, post notes about different media personalities, and then complain that people find her harsh.....
If I was on the jury for this case, you would not even have to start the trial before I would jump up with my vote of guilty.  This Facebook page is not helping her in any way, its actually hurting her and I am suprised that Baez has allowed this to continue.  A concerned mother of a missing child would not do this IMO, and if she did it would be to bark off to those on the space to search for the child, give areas of interest that she feels the kidnappers may be in....pleading with those reading to get off the computer and search as she cannot.  Casey however is more concerned if the people on her friends list dislike her.
IF this is not the real Casey on Facebook, the family or Baez needs to petition to have the fraudulent account removed. IMO
Totally agreed.
If it isnt Casey they would be screaming from their compound roof top about it.
Her online activities will help her demise but she too stooooopid to realize it.

From Day One..
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #764 on: October 02, 2008, 09:34:48 AM »

I have tried a few of these myspace trackers and NONE of them are 100% correct. Example: I keep getting hits on my myspace from a old neighbor (who is also a sociopath) and I know she is looking at my acct everyday.. anyway only 1 of my trackers actually "track" her and even then it does not show me her name or page , only her location and that is how I know who it is, I used to live there.
Myspace tries really hard to keep these sites from working to protect privacy. There is no full proof tracker. As far a facebook goes, I have an acct. but never use it.
[/quote]
Thanks that helps, you have had/are dealing with an actual sociopath? So am I
[/quote]

Yes unfortunately I have. I do not wish this upon anyone and I know exactly how Jesse and ZG is feeling, grant it, I was not accused of kidnapping etc but my name was dragged Thru the mud and I had to move my family away to prove we were not involved (seeing how it continues after we moved a year ago) anyway she is a replica of Casey, tell the cops the sky is purple and they would somehow believe her. She is continually finding someone else to blame just as Cindy and Casey do. She has no concern for anyone but herself. I actually begged they get her professional help but they cannot "make her do it, only suggest. I hope Casey goes down for everything she has done.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: October 02, 2008, 09:34:48 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  I think I remember the day Dahmer was killed in jail it was pretty gruesome. "his head was destroyed by a broom handle" and just beaten to death. Supposedly his last words were "just kill me,I don't care if I live or die". How is it decided how a criminal gets to be in solitary or general pop? Does it mean that every pedophile is in solitary because they are hated? It's way too good for Casey to wind up there. Wish she could get the broom handle, sorry she is despicable!
I will loan her my broom!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: October 02, 2008, 09:38:17 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  I think I remember the day Dahmer was killed in jail it was pretty gruesome. "his head was destroyed by a broom handle" and just beaten to death. Supposedly his last words were "just kill me,I don't care if I live or die". How is it decided how a criminal gets to be in solitary or general pop? Does it mean that every pedophile is in solitary because they are hated? It's way too good for Casey to wind up there. Wish she could get the broom handle, sorry she is despicable!
Wasnt more than his head beated by that broom?
Id pay money to view and cheer on the one that gets a hold of Casey.

From Day One..
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: October 02, 2008, 09:38:49 AM »

Wasnt more than his head beated by that broom?
Id pay money to view and cheer on the one that gets a hold of Casey.
Beaten

From Day One..
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: October 02, 2008, 09:38:59 AM »

Oh I have no doubt that she likes it...heck I like the fact that its hurting her case.  She has dug herself a trench of lies and rather than tell the truth to get out of the trench..she is happily doing a little dance as she drowns.  That is demented.
She is, And I think her & Baez deserve each other. Just this morning on Today, there was a clip with Baez again, stating LE has nothing on her, trying to bring her down or whatever, Blah, Blah, it makes me furious! Arrest her already, before I have a stroke!

Phaedrus
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: October 02, 2008, 09:39:41 AM »

A-1  You are a trip your one liners are awesome!!

Did anyone notice in Jessie's interview this morning AAABBBBSSSOOOLLLUUUTTLLLEEEYYYY  It might seem stupid ut ever since this case that word drives me crazy!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #770 on: October 02, 2008, 09:40:11 AM »

Grandmaof4 --- nice poem. It is in my opinion that if Casey should read it, it would have zero effect on her. In fact, she would/will probably laugh/snicker/roll her eyes, etc., etc. as she reads it.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #771 on: October 02, 2008, 09:42:02 AM »

She is, And I think her & Baez deserve each other. Just this morning on Today, there was a clip with Baez again, stating LE has nothing on her, trying to bring her down or whatever, Blah, Blah, it makes me furious! Arrest her already, before I have a stroke!

No Monken. No stroke for you. That reminds me -- who the hell lies and says thier father had a stroke to get out of doing something?? Oh, yeah, that's Casey. Now how many things has she done that can send her to a very bad place in this life and after?

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: October 02, 2008, 09:42:45 AM »

Ok with Caseys need for attention,im sure shes online.
Im sure she has fake myspace,facebook accounts.

Most people that have been in the house, has said Casey mostly stays in her room on the computer.
We all know her need for male attention.
I bet anything she is online chatting with people,as herself or as a fake person.

Hi there, Minaa! 

I was just thinking... I know that these new posts probably are from Casey, but I just can't believe she is that frickin' stupid.  Wouldn't she know better? Wouldn't Baez be telling her to shut the hell up- get off the computer, etc?  I know she's mental, but JEEZ!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: October 02, 2008, 09:44:32 AM »

A-1  You are a trip your one liners are awesome!!

Did anyone notice in Jessie's interview this morning AAABBBBSSSOOOLLLUUUTTLLLEEEYYYY  It might seem stupid ut ever since this case that word drives me crazy!!
Why, thank you!!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #774 on: October 02, 2008, 09:44:51 AM »

Baez is like that kid in school who just kept saying stupid stuff to get under your skin.  Everyone knew it was false, but he would still say it anyways just to antaginize.  He is trying to put doubt in everyones mind..quite honestly though who in the hell is going to take a lawyer seriously who actually had sent out a formal request to the LE asking that all testing on DNA evidence recovered be stopped.  He is like the Rainman of the O-Town legal society..minus the card counting skills.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: October 02, 2008, 09:45:55 AM »

OH. and why the hell is Larry Garrison encouraging Casey going on facebook, by writing her there? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #776 on: October 02, 2008, 09:46:52 AM »

Baez is like that kid in school who just kept saying stupid stuff to get under your skin.  Everyone knew it was false, but he would still say it anyways just to antaginize.  He is trying to put doubt in everyones mind..quite honestly though who in the hell is going to take a lawyer seriously who actually had sent out a formal request to the LE asking that all testing on DNA evidence recovered be stopped.  He is like the Rainman of the O-Town legal society..minus the card counting skills.

Dumb and Dumber -- starring Casey Anthony and Jose Baez.

I remember you, Caylee.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: October 02, 2008, 09:47:09 AM »

OH. and why the hell is Larry Garrison encouraging Casey going on facebook, by writing her there? 
To get her to talk then turn on her. Id bet money.

From Day One..
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: October 02, 2008, 09:47:11 AM »

And do not forget filed a non guilty pee for crimes LE has 100 per cent eveidence on!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: October 02, 2008, 09:48:25 AM »

And do not forget filed a non guilty pee for crimes LE has 100 per cent eveidence on!!!!
You said PEE - Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.