April 23, 2024, 06:44:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377816 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #780 on: October 02, 2008, 09:49:46 AM »

Ok i dont no where my post went..I wonder how they will treat Tony everyone says she was ot using drugs and channged after being with him, I wonder if Baez will blame it on him since he was her BF at the time
even if she wasn't a heavy drug user Before Tony, her other friends used drugs and she supposedly didn't partake with them according to them.  it would be a weak argument, IMO
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #781 on: October 02, 2008, 09:52:47 AM »

Ok i dont no where my post went..I wonder how they will treat Tony everyone says she was ot using drugs and channged after being with him, I wonder if Baez will blame it on him since he was her BF at the time
even if she wasn't a heavy drug user Before Tony, her other friends used drugs and she supposedly didn't partake with them according to them.  it would be a weak argument, IMO
She will probably pull a Clinton in this scenario.

IMO Casey was a chamillion and did what she needed to do in each and every situation to fit in with the croud she was in at that moment.  Not at all an individual rather a trend follower.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: October 02, 2008, 09:53:16 AM »

You all are gonna get busted by a mod in about 2 seconds 
edit by Nut - YUP! It is done  

You know.. I'm looking at the avatars you saved, Switchy.  There are some doozies on here!!  Holy crap..

I did find one that I had on a pin a long time ago (it was great- but I lost it):
"mommy, when i grow up i want to be a total bitch like just like you."  No.. it's not very nice. but hey..  some of us have moms who aren't very nice.   
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 10:43:09 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #783 on: October 02, 2008, 09:53:24 AM »

IIRC Casey's trial is like November 19 or so.

She was yet to waive her right to a speedy trial.
Jose knows she is going down for it
So I think he will waive that right this month

Then she can stay out of prison longer
And sink the trial for months

Peace Monkeys
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #784 on: October 02, 2008, 09:54:03 AM »

I've been trying to put myself in Casey's mind. Scary I know. But I can almost see her thinking along these lines ...

"Caylee is mine. I had her. I'm the one who had to suffer to bring her into this world. I'm the one stuck with her. It is my business what happens to Caylee. No one is going to tell me what to do with her. Not my mom or dad or Lee. No one."

And I could see Casey thinking if her mom choked her on the 15th --

"That does it. If Mom can put her hands on me like that, I can do the same to my daughter. I'll show her."

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #785 on: October 02, 2008, 09:54:34 AM »

A-1 sweety you are a special monkey for sure...

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: October 02, 2008, 09:55:48 AM »

A-1 sweety you are a special monkey for sure...

Thank you!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: October 02, 2008, 09:58:53 AM »

I have tried a few of these myspace trackers and NONE of them are 100% correct. Example: I keep getting hits on my myspace from a old neighbor (who is also a sociopath) and I know she is looking at my acct everyday.. anyway only 1 of my trackers actually "track" her and even then it does not show me her name or page , only her location and that is how I know who it is, I used to live there.
Myspace tries really hard to keep these sites from working to protect privacy. There is no full proof tracker. As far a facebook goes, I have an acct. but never use it.
Thanks that helps, you have had/are dealing with an actual sociopath? So am I
[/quote]

Yes unfortunately I have. I do not wish this upon anyone and I know exactly how Jesse and ZG is feeling, grant it, I was not accused of kidnapping etc but my name was dragged Thru the mud and I had to move my family away to prove we were not involved (seeing how it continues after we moved a year ago) anyway she is a replica of Casey, tell the cops the sky is purple and they would somehow believe her. She is continually finding someone else to blame just as Cindy and Casey do. She has no concern for anyone but herself. I actually begged they get her professional help but they cannot "make her do it, only suggest. I hope Casey goes down for everything she has done.
[/quote]
I just spent forever typing a response & them poof! I was timed out! Crap. Monkeydeep, My brother's ex is a sociopath. We are in an active investigation, P.I's She has taken his 2 children to another state recently. 13 years of proof means nothing to LE. She has to actually cause harm to one of them first. It's unbelievable, the stress is incredible. If she was exposed like Casey Anthony then everyone could see her as she truly is. Casey is young in her socio, there is much more she is capable of if she isn't stopped! My family is dealing with a seasoned professional! I cannot begin to describe the physical toll it has taken on some members of my family!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: October 02, 2008, 10:04:37 AM »

I have tried a few of these myspace trackers and NONE of them are 100% correct. Example: I keep getting hits on my myspace from a old neighbor (who is also a sociopath) and I know she is looking at my acct everyday.. anyway only 1 of my trackers actually "track" her and even then it does not show me her name or page , only her location and that is how I know who it is, I used to live there.
Myspace tries really hard to keep these sites from working to protect privacy. There is no full proof tracker. As far a facebook goes, I have an acct. but never use it.
Thanks that helps, you have had/are dealing with an actual sociopath? So am I

Yes unfortunately I have. I do not wish this upon anyone and I know exactly how Jesse and ZG is feeling, grant it, I was not accused of kidnapping etc but my name was dragged Thru the mud and I had to move my family away to prove we were not involved (seeing how it continues after we moved a year ago) anyway she is a replica of Casey, tell the cops the sky is purple and they would somehow believe her. She is continually finding someone else to blame just as Cindy and Casey do. She has no concern for anyone but herself. I actually begged they get her professional help but they cannot "make her do it, only suggest. I hope Casey goes down for everything she has done.
[/quote]
I just spent forever typing a response & them poof! I was timed out! Crap. Monkeydeep, My brother's ex is a sociopath. We are in an active investigation, P.I's She has taken his 2 children to another state recently. 13 years of proof means nothing to LE. She has to actually cause harm to one of them first. It's unbelievable, the stress is incredible. If she was exposed like Casey Anthony then everyone could see her as she truly is. Casey is young in her socio, there is much more she is capable of if she isn't stopped! My family is dealing with a seasoned professional! I cannot begin to describe the physical toll it has taken on some members of my family!
[/quote]
KLAAAAAAAAAAAAS! My post looks like it's part of monkeydeep's & i'm, afraid she'll miss it! How can I fix it!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: October 02, 2008, 10:06:00 AM »

Yes, it is difficult for the trackers to work, because there are also anti-tracking programs, too.
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: October 02, 2008, 10:06:13 AM »

I think that KC & JB, and the whole A family for that matter, are operating under the belief that, without a body, the case is purely circumstantial and therefore they have a fairly good shot to win a trial by discrediting witnesses, showing improper handling of evidence, or simply illustrating reasonable doubt. I question the fact that KC is truly posting on the net of her own accord. ANY defense atty would put a stop to that... UNLESS they WANT her to be on the net.

Maybe there's a tactic here by defense that we're missing.

There's a freaking mountain of evidence here, I think we all know that. But the more evidence you have the more chance there is for a small slip-up by LE and the prosecution that JB & Co. could try to capitalize on. Maybe by providing more and more and more evidence via KC's online antics JB & Co. are hoping to create opportunity for that little slip-up to jump on... I dunno, just something I've been thinking about. I've just seen too many defense atty's take a small bit of a slip and turn it into a HUGE thing.

I'm very glad to see that LE appears to be handling this in a VERY careful manner as I feel that it's paramount to the success of the case!

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: October 02, 2008, 10:07:22 AM »

Yesterday I had a little girl in my place doing a fitting for her as she is in a bridal party for some dresses I am working on.  The girl was 3, absolutely adorable, full of life and very giggly.  She was obsessed with the silk fabric and was brushing it up to her face.  The girl with her, was her nanny and smacked her rist telling her not to mess the material up.  I chimed in that it was alright, but the nanny made the comment "She can be quite a pain at times".  I held my tongue...
I am sure that Casey must have thought this same thing.  She is a child being a child.  Its what they do. Too bad Casey wanted to remain a child too....
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #792 on: October 02, 2008, 10:14:37 AM »

OH. and why the hell is Larry Garrison encouraging Casey going on facebook, by writing her there? 
Larry Garrison is working for his money.  He is a paid friend.  The others are just like she said "looky loos". LOL
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #793 on: October 02, 2008, 10:16:44 AM »

I've been trying to put myself in Casey's mind. Scary I know. But I can almost see her thinking along these lines ...

"Caylee is mine. I had her. I'm the one who had to suffer to bring her into this world. I'm the one stuck with her. It is my business what happens to Caylee. No one is going to tell me what to do with her. Not my mom or dad or Lee. No one."

And I could see Casey thinking if her mom choked her on the 15th --

"That does it. If Mom can put her hands on me like that, I can do the same to my daughter. I'll show her."

....that is a really good thought...I could definitely see her thinking that, also.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: October 02, 2008, 10:19:20 AM »

I think that KC & JB, and the whole A family for that matter, are operating under the belief that, without a body, the case is purely circumstantial and therefore they have a fairly good shot to win a trial by discrediting witnesses, showing improper handling of evidence, or simply illustrating reasonable doubt. I question the fact that KC is truly posting on the net of her own accord. ANY defense atty would put a stop to that... UNLESS they WANT her to be on the net.

Maybe there's a tactic here by defense that we're missing.

There's a freaking mountain of evidence here, I think we all know that. But the more evidence you have the more chance there is for a small slip-up by LE and the prosecution that JB & Co. could try to capitalize on. Maybe by providing more and more and more evidence via KC's online antics JB & Co. are hoping to create opportunity for that little slip-up to jump on... I dunno, just something I've been thinking about. I've just seen too many defense atty's take a small bit of a slip and turn it into a HUGE thing.

I'm very glad to see that LE appears to be handling this in a VERY careful manner as I feel that it's paramount to the success of the case!

Very good and I agree!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: October 02, 2008, 10:21:39 AM »

Can someone please give me the link to the text messages for amy please!!!!   TIA

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: October 02, 2008, 10:26:07 AM »

I know for me that I have sat back and really thought about this case deeply.Nothing to me makes any sense.Why Casey won't give up the burial place and if George and Cindy know where it is,how do they keep themselves from not telling so that little Caylee can be brought home.If Casey told them how Caylee died and they have been watching the news reports like we have,how can they sit idly by and do nothing?I honestly believe that this case will be an insanity one because none of it makes a lick of sense..Casey should own up to how Caylee died and where she can be found and take her chances because honestly,I think she'd get off for being plum crazy. I think she will be locked up in a Sane Asylum and never see the inside of prison..I know Casey's parents know that Caylee is dead and maybe they don't know where she is because Casey fears they will then turn on her so she isn't talking.I guess I just don't understand how it is they are standing beside Casey when they know she has done something horrible to the innocent child they say they loved and adored.What kind of love is this? Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: October 02, 2008, 10:26:38 AM »

Morning guys!!! I have a good feeling today!! I feel justice is on its way!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: October 02, 2008, 10:28:19 AM »

ZENAIDA GONZALEZ

NANCY GRACE
Mother Officially Named Suspect in Missing Toddler Case
Aired October 1, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

Ms. Gonzalez, thank you for being with us.

ZENAIDA GONZALEZ, ALLEGED BABY-SITTER: You`re welcome.

GRACE: When did you first realize that you were a part of a potential murder investigation?

GONZALEZ: When I received a phone call from the detective.

GRACE: And what did they say?

GONZALEZ: That if I was the Zenaida Gonzalez that had -- that had the two children and was driving a certain car. And I was, like, yes. And then he was -- he said, OK, well, then you are -- we need to speak to you because you`re a suspect in a disappearance of Caylee Anthony.

GRACE: Oh, good Lord in heaven! What was your immediate reaction? Had you ever even heard of Caylee Anthony?

GONZALEZ: No. I was in shock.

GRACE: Where were you when you received this phone call from a detective?

GONZALEZ: I was actually -- I was out in the store with my daughters.

GRACE: What, they called you on your cell?

GONZALEZ: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Amazing how they got the information. Now, had you been at Sawgrass Apartments earlier?

GONZALEZ: I had just went that one time to go look at an apartment.

GRACE: And did you look at that vacant apartment?

<snipped>

GRACE: Back to Zenaida Gonzalez, joining us tonight, and her attorney, a veteran lawyer there in Orlando, Florida, John Morgan. Ms. Gonzalez, when did you -- after you received this phone call, you`re out shopping with two of your -- you have six children, right?

GRACE: Like you need another child.

GONZALEZ: No, I don`t.

GRACE: OK. Six -- I think an even half dozen is a good number. I`ve got two, and I think that that may be enough for me. Ms. Gonzalez, you get this phone call from cops that tell you you`re a suspect in a kidnapping. What did you do then?

GONZALEZ: I was kind of in shock. I didn`t know what to do.

GRACE: These are shots of the children of Zenaida Gonzalez. Well, what did you do, just go home? Did you call a lawyer?

GONZALEZ: I just went home. I just -- they said they wanted to meet with me, and I just went home and I said, OK, then just come by. I`ll be there in 20, 30 minutes.

GRACE: You know, it`s amazing. They never got that kind of cooperation from Casey Anthony. So the cops show up. Were your children at home when the cops came to Mommy`s door?

GRACE: That`s not a good childhood memory.

GONZALEZ: No.

GRACE: What did they say when they got there?

GONZALEZ: They just -- - they asked me questions, if I knew -- they asked me first if I had went to the Sawgrass Apartments on a certain date. And I said, Yes, I did. And they asked, OK, and what is the car that you was driving? So I showed them the car outside. And I said, That was the car I was driving. And he said, OK, then, you know, we want to show you some pictures and see if you recognize them. And they showed me pictures of Casey and Caylee. And I didn`t know who they were. So I told them I didn`t know. And then that`s when they informed me -- well, they informed me that she had given my name -- she had said that she had given me her daughter for me to baby-sit.

GRACE: Had you ever baby-sat for Casey Anthony?

GONZALEZ: No, ma`am.

GRACE: Had you ever baby-sat for anyone that worked at Universal?

GONZALEZ: No, ma`am. I`m not a baby-sitter.

GRACE: What do you do for a living?

GONZALEZ: I clean.

<snipped>

GRACE: Is it true, Miss Gonzalez, that you have actually received death threats?

ZENAIDA GONZALEZ, MISSING TOT CAYLEE`S ALLEGED "BABYSITTER": Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: What happened?

GONZALEZ: Well, they call me. They call me about -- because my number went out public.

GRACE: And said what?

GONZALEZ: And they called and -- and they called me and told me what they`re going do to me or do to my kids what I did to the little girl. And that whenever they see me, they`re going to hurt me. It`s been crazy.

MORGAN: And also, Nancy, part of her profile that we`ve found interesting is like the Susan Smith. When Susan Smith killed her kids, the first thing she said is a black man took the kids.

Now they come in and say this Puerto Rican nanny came in. She kind of played this race card right off the bat to kind of inflame the public. And I think that all plays into her profile.

GRACE: Well, John Morgan, attorney out of Orlando, and Miss Zenaida Gonzalez, I wish you the best and I`m sorry for what you`ve been through, Miss Gonzalez.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/01/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #799 on: October 02, 2008, 10:28:20 AM »

Morning guys!!! I have a good feeling today!! I feel justice is on its way!!!

Lets hope.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.