April 23, 2024, 09:34:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377808 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: October 02, 2008, 10:28:38 AM »

Is some brilliant monkey who has a good memory for names going to put identifiers beside those names that aren't identified with some sort of description on the witness list? 

Well, it won't be me. I don't even understand the question...   

I just did it. The only one I cannot find is Bonilla.

I'm working on that today http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.msg479305#msg479305

Please  someone email me if you have any info that I can't find on this TY

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: October 02, 2008, 10:30:27 AM »

I know for me that I have sat back and really thought about this case deeply.Nothing to me makes any sense.Why Casey won't give up the burial place and if George and Cindy know where it is,how do they keep themselves from not telling so that little Caylee can be brought home.If Casey told them how Caylee died and they have been watching the news reports like we have,how can they sit idly by and do nothing?I honestly believe that this case will be an insanity one because none of it makes a lick of sense..Casey should own up to how Caylee died and where she can be found and take her chances because honestly,I think she'd get off for being plum crazy. I think she will be locked up in a Sane Asylum and never see the inside of prison..I know Casey's parents know that Caylee is dead and maybe they don't know where she is because Casey fears they will then turn on her so she isn't talking.I guess I just don't understand how it is they are standing beside Casey when they know she has done something horrible to the innocent child they say they loved and adored.What kind of love is this? Sad

For Casey to give up the "burial place", would mean the difference of life or death.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: October 02, 2008, 10:33:53 AM »

Morning guys!!! I have a good feeling today!! I feel justice is on its way!!!

Lets hope.

I hope you are so so right!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: October 02, 2008, 10:33:56 AM »

I know for me that I have sat back and really thought about this case deeply.Nothing to me makes any sense.Why Casey won't give up the burial place and if George and Cindy know where it is,how do they keep themselves from not telling so that little Caylee can be brought home.If Casey told them how Caylee died and they have been watching the news reports like we have,how can they sit idly by and do nothing?I honestly believe that this case will be an insanity one because none of it makes a lick of sense..Casey should own up to how Caylee died and where she can be found and take her chances because honestly,I think she'd get off for being plum crazy. I think she will be locked up in a Sane Asylum and never see the inside of prison..I know Casey's parents know that Caylee is dead and maybe they don't know where she is because Casey fears they will then turn on her so she isn't talking.I guess I just don't understand how it is they are standing beside Casey when they know she has done something horrible to the innocent child they say they loved and adored.What kind of love is this? Sad

For Casey to give up the "burial place", would mean the difference of life or death.

I don't think so mammy...She could simply say"accident" and then the insanity trial would begin..It seem's all I hear is that it has been so long now that even if Caylee was found,discovering the cause of death would be close to impossible..Ugh...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #804 on: October 02, 2008, 10:34:16 AM »

Interesting thoughts Tot.

The possibility exists that Cindy and George do NOT know where Caylee is. I believe that they know that she's gone, but I also believe that KC is keeping CA & GA in line by holding Caylee's whereabouts hostage. As a father I would do almost anything to be able to give a proper burial to one of my children and have that closure if I was in a situation like this. I can only assume that this would apply to CA & GA also

As wrong as it is.... KC does have some power here. If she chooses to remain silent, she can take her knowledge to her grave.

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #805 on: October 02, 2008, 10:35:01 AM »

I was reading some about Lee possibly being Caylee's father.  If this thought bothers you, please ignore my post. 

I had a friend that I didn't meet until she was 18.  Her father abused her older sister and her until they moved out, and her 2 younger brothers who were still in the home at the time I met her.  We hadn't been friends for long and we were drinking one night and she told me.  I sometimes feel guilty for not calling CPS on him but my friend was afraid so I didn't. 

I did call her dad once, after I'd been drinking and told him I knew what he'd done to his children and what a piece of crap I thought he was.  I didn't let him respond and just hung up.  I never told my friend I did it!!  We never talked about it after the night she told me when we had both had a little bit to drink. 

Anyway, just wanted to post that so you know why I can continue to pursue this line of thinking.  Also, I SOOO hope I'm wrong because if she was abused and not the aggressor, I'm going to have a little bit of empathy for her situation and what could have possibly caused her mental demise (sociopath).  I actually think that it would be in Casey's favor if she had been abused.  That would give most people a "reason" she could be like she is and an excuse for her behavior.  I don't think anyone can understand how she could kill her own child and show no remorse at all.  If Caylee was a product of an incestuous relationship then I can see her feeling angry, or detached about her.

Not making excuses and I know that everyone who is abused does not kill.  Just sayin' why I think it's in the realm of possibility that she was abused.  On another note, she could have been the aggressor.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: October 02, 2008, 10:35:50 AM »

Casey's explaination=wrong Zanny
Yep, I agree.
Casey's Zanny lived in Miami and NY.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: October 02, 2008, 10:38:45 AM »

fixed my post to read "explanation" not excuse, because there isn't one
I was reading some about Lee possibly being Caylee's father.  If this thought bothers you, please ignore my post. 

I had a friend that I didn't meet until she was 18.  Her father abused her older sister and her until they moved out, and her 2 younger brothers who were still in the home at the time I met her.  We hadn't been friends for long and we were drinking one night and she told me.  I sometimes feel guilty for not calling CPS on him but my friend was afraid so I didn't. 

I did call her dad once, after I'd been drinking and told him I knew what he'd done to his children and what a piece of crap I thought he was.  I didn't let him respond and just hung up.  I never told my friend I did it!!  We never talked about it after the night she told me when we had both had a little bit to drink. 

Anyway, just wanted to post that so you know why I can continue to pursue this line of thinking.  Also, I SOOO hope I'm wrong because if she was abused and not the aggressor, I'm going to have a little bit of empathy for her situation and what could have possibly caused her mental demise (sociopath).  I actually think that it would be in Casey's favor if she had been abused.  That would give most people a "reason" she could be like she is and an explanation excuse for her behavior.  I don't think anyone can understand how she could kill her own child and show no remorse at all.  If Caylee was a product of an incestuous relationship then I can see her feeling angry, or detached about her.

Not making excuses and I know that everyone who is abused does not kill.  Just sayin' why I think it's in the realm of possibility that she was abused.  On another note, she could have been the aggressor.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: October 02, 2008, 10:38:51 AM »

JOHN MORGAN - ATTORNEY FOR ZENAIDA GONZALEZ

NANCY GRACE
Mother Officially Named Suspect in Missing Toddler Case
Aired October 1, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

JOHN MORGAN, ATTORNEY FOR ZENAIDA GONZALEZ, HANDLING DEFAMATION SUIT AGAINST TOT MOM: Well, the first and foremost -- this is really not about money. This is about.

GRACE: Well, that`s good, because there is not any.

MORGAN: Well, this is about Zenaida Gonzalez`s good name.

GRACE: True.

MORGAN: Now, however, remember this. There`s all sorts of rumor and rumblings -- there is rumors and rumblings that they may have received significant money from a network for licensing fees. There is rumors of a movie deal. There are rumors of, you know, all sorts of offers.

GRACE: Well, John, you`re very wise, John Morgan. "Lifetime" has denied any such suggestion that they have a movie in the works. But I can guarantee you, by the time this is all over, somebody will make a movie related to this.

You`re absolutely correct about that.

MORGAN: Well, I know -- I know for a fact, magazines have been approached by members to receive money.

GRACE: By members of what?

MORGAN: Of her team to receive moneys. And first and foremost, though, if there`s never a dime to be had, Zenaida Gonzalez gets to stand up on a platform that Casey Anthony put her on, and say, you know what, you put me up on this platform, and now I`m going to clear my good name.

GRACE: Is it true, Miss Gonzalez, that you have actually received death threats?

ZENAIDA GONZALEZ, MISSING TOT CAYLEE`S ALLEGED "BABYSITTER": Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: What happened?

GONZALEZ: Well, they call me. They call me about -- because my number went out public.

GRACE: And said what?

GONZALEZ: And they called and -- and they called me and told me what they`re going do to me or do to my kids what I did to the little girl. And that whenever they see me, they`re going to hurt me. It`s been crazy.

MORGAN: And also, Nancy, part of her profile that we`ve found interesting is like the Susan Smith. When Susan Smith killed her kids, the first thing she said is a black man took the kids.

Now they come in and say this Puerto Rican nanny came in. She kind of played this race card right off the bat to kind of inflame the public. And I think that all plays into her profile.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/01/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: October 02, 2008, 10:40:14 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17605569/detail.html

Zenaida Gonzalez' Lawyer Says Casey's Team Wants To Profit From Case

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Attorney John Morgan who is representing Zenaida Gonzalez, a woman who shares the name of the so-called nanny Casey claimed had her daughter said he is certain that Casey's team is trying to profit from the case.

Morgan appeared on CNN's Nancy Grace Wednesday night.

"I know for a fact that magazines have been approached by members of her team to receive monies," said Attorney John Morgan.

Morgan's client is suing Casey for defamation of character. Zenaida was questioned by deputies and says she can't get a job because her name was used.

Gonzalez says she's never even met Casey and investigators have cleared her in the child's disappearance.
GrandmaPuter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: October 02, 2008, 10:47:07 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Attorney John Morgan who is representing Zenaida Gonzalez, a woman who shares the name of the so-called nanny Casey claimed had her daughter said he is certain that Casey's team is trying to profit from the case.

"I know for a fact that magazines have been approached by members of her team to receive monies," said Attorney John Morgan.

Morgan's client is suing Casey for defamation of character. Zenaida was questioned by deputies and says she can't get a job because her name was used.

Gonzalez says she's never even met Casey and investigators have cleared her in the child's disappearance.

Didn't I hear that this lawsuit with ZG could be settled out of court through the Anthony's Homeowners Insurance????? That just doesn't seem legit to me.

Also, suing Casey is probably the only path she had as far as the defamation... but Casey can't profit off of the movies, books, etc. if she is convicted........will the Anthony's be in any way liable for a judgement in favor of ZG?   
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: October 02, 2008, 10:48:46 AM »

I have heard on television and probably read in print somewhere that LE seems to be satisfied with the Anthony's explanation of who the father of Caylee is.  I've always taken that at face value, although never really understood how they could chose to believe this tidbit when everything else they say seems to be a lie.

Let's break it down.
They know who the father is.  Now, how can they know, with so many potential candidates?
What do they know that we don't?

If they have the DNA full profile on Caylee from Jesse's test, then they have a comparison.
We know they have now said the FBI confirms it is Caylee's DNA in the trunk.
How do they compare that?  They most likely used Jesse's test for comparison.  Remember they said the were "triple checking" stuff?
If they used Jesse's paternity test to determine for certain Caylee was in the trunk, deceased, what else could they have used it for?
If they also have full DNA profiles on Lee and George and Cindy they could compare those to Caylee's, right?
If I'm not mistaken, then they could determine by looking at both Casey's and Caylee's if the father was the same.

So, if they are confident that they know who the father is, this makes a lot of sense to me. 
What is the big news that a few weeks ago LP said LA,Cindy and Casey all found out?
What was going to shock us all?

I still think it's a possibility.  I'm just sayin'..................

There is some good information at this link.

http://www.reliagene.com/index.asp?menu_id=paternity&content_id=pt_results
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: October 02, 2008, 10:49:18 AM »

Casey's explaination=wrong Zanny
Yep, I agree.
Casey's Zanny lived in Miami and NY.

I think I asked this yesterday, but I don't recall getting an answer. Did/does Annie have family in Miami or NY? Or a sibling living in Miami?  Do we have any idea?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: October 02, 2008, 10:49:22 AM »

Is there any reason that Jesse can't go after Cindy for pointing her fingers at him?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: October 02, 2008, 10:54:08 AM »

Jesse Grund's interview on the Today show today. From Websleuths transcribed by Honeydolll:

Matt Lauer - You have cooperated with the police, talked to, questioned, all of that, correct?

Jesse - Taken a polygraph, whole nine yards

Matt - And since they are now calling KC "the" suspect in the case, they clearly don't think you have anything to do with Caylee's disappearance

Jesse - Absolutely not I've been a witness and help to their investigation

Matt - why don't you tell me more about KC. You've had a on and off relationship with her. You were engaged to her for a short period of time between the end of 2005 and the beginning of 2006. What was she like...what made you fall in love with her?

Jesse - KC when I first met her she carried herself not like a 19 yr old girl - we were 19 when we met. She was very energetic, she had a sarcastic sense of humor. She's very smart, she was very fun to be around. She was just the type of person everyone was attracted to.

Matt - Lot of people who have been connected to this case or have observed this case and what she's done since her daughters disappearace have said that KC has a problem with the truth - some have gone as far as calling her a pathalogical liar - did you see evidence of that failure to tell the truth when you knew her?

Jesse - at the very end of our relationship, absolutely

Matt - In what way?

Jesse - At the very end she started to lie about things - I was one of the ones she stole money from. She stole $250 from me and then made up an excuse why she couldn't pay me back. Or made up excuses why she couldn't go places with me - found out she was actually seeing someone else at the end of our relationship

Matt - In 2005 she sent you a text message saying I'm pregnant, and it's your baby. You did the math so to speak and thought it was pretty much impossible to be your baby, however, you still did go with her you basically were there at the hospital when Caylee was born...what was she like as a mother?

Jesse - she was a very good mother, she was very doting, she was devoted...Caylee was the center of her universe

Matt - So you saw no signs that she was having trouble coping with being a mom?

Jesse - Absolutely not...not at the beginning of our relationship, not when Caylee was a baby, there was no indication that she was having any problems at being a mother

Matt - Let me make sure I make the point that after you finally - there was a paternity test

Jesse - Yes

Matt - And it proved that there was zero chance that you were the father of that baby

Jesse - I petitioned her paternity test and it was zero percent probability

Matt - And yet you still enjoyed a very close relationship at that time even though she told you it was your baby you knew it wasn't, you tried to have a relationship with her

Jesse - Absolutely, my attitude was until the paternity test comes out I'm not gonna waste time and miss out if this really was my child

Matt - You talk about a transformation at the end of your relationship with KC - what was that transformation about, what do you think brought it on?

Jesse - Well she was a very doting and devoted mother as I said. She was very much into being a homebody and loyal and she was wanting to spend the rest of our lives together. She started to pull away and it started becoming about her and she started to party and drink - this lifestyle that we've now seen pictures of out there. And then the line started to become - she was getting very close with her mother. She wasn't very close with her mother at the beginning of our relationship, and as soon as she started getting close with her mother, it started transformation.

Matt - When you hear "the" suspect that the police down there think that KC is "the" suspect, can you envision her as someone who would cause harm to her daughter?

Jesse - The KC I knew - no but obviously who knows the real KC - I think only she does. I think her personality has been so changed and molded over the years, I don't even know if she knows who she is

Matt - And if KC by some chance is watching this interview this morning, what would you say to her?

Jesse - KC tell the truth - this isn't about you anymore, this is about Caylee, stop dragging people lives through this. Stop destroying people's lives and tell the truth. What happened to Caylee cause we're all done with it - we're all done with having to listen to your lies and your stories that make no sense over and over again - so tell the truth about what happened.

Matt - Jesse Grund - Jessie thanks for coming in this morning we really appreciate it.

End of interview
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: October 02, 2008, 10:55:03 AM »

Does anyone have the links to Amy's text messages PLEASE!!!!!  TIA

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: October 02, 2008, 10:56:15 AM »

Didn't I hear that this lawsuit with ZG could be settled out of court through the Anthony's Homeowners Insurance????? That just doesn't seem legit to me.

Also, suing Casey is probably the only path she had as far as the defamation... but Casey can't profit off of the movies, books, etc. if she is convicted........will the Anthony's be in any way liable for a judgement in favor of ZG?   

Do you have a link regarding the Homeowners Insurance making a settlement out of court?  I haven't heard anything about it.

As far as the Anthonys' being liable for a judgement, I have no idea.  Good question though.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: October 02, 2008, 10:56:20 AM »

Is there any reason that Jesse can't go after Cindy for pointing her fingers at him?

Tot

Jesse did speak about speak about this issue to Geraldo on September 20th.

Janet

_______

RICHARD GRUND (JESSE'S FATHER) - GERALDO - AUGUST 30, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrbpaRP6r8
Credit: Carpe

JESSE GRUND - GERALDO - SEPTEMBER 20, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu
Credit:

JESSY GRUND - GERALDO - SEPTEMBER 21, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLH9mC9Uha0
Credit: Carp

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: October 02, 2008, 10:57:00 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/10/on-today-casey.html

On "Today," Casey Anthony's former fiance tells her: "Tell the truth. This isn't about you anymore"

In a revealing interview with Matt Lauer on NBC's "Today," Casey Anthony's former fiance begged her Thursday morning to reveal what she knows about missing daughter Caylee.

"Casey, tell the truth. This isn't about you anymore," Jesse Grund said. "This is about Caylee. Stop dragging people's lives through this, stop destroying people's lives and tell the truth. What happened to Caylee? Because we're all done with it. We're all done with having to listen to your lies and your stories that make no sense over and over and over again. So tell the truth about what happened."

Grund summed up the frustrations so many people feel with Casey Anthony. Lauer conducted a good interview that provided several memorable moments in this perplexing, drawn-out story.   

Grund explained why he was attracted to Casey Anthony. He found her to be smart, sarcastic and fun to be around. But she started to lied the end of their rleationship and stole $250 from him.

He described Casey as a devoted and doting mother to Caylee. But at end of their relationship, Casey  pulled away, turned selfish, started partying and became closer to her mother, Cindy Anthony, Grund said.

Lauer asked if Casey Anthony could have hurt her child.

"Who knows the real Casey?" Grund said. "I think only she does. I think her personality has been so changed and molded over the years, I don't even know if she knows who she is." 

"Today" preceded the interview with a report by Kerry Sanders in Orlando. He noted the Orange County Sheriff's Office is now calling Casey Anthony a suspect in her daughter's disappearance. Sanders said that change came in an interview with reporter Bob Kealing of WESH-Channel 2.

Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, countered that there's little difference between being called "person of interest" and "suspect."

Perhaps Grund's words are the ones that will make a difference
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #819 on: October 02, 2008, 10:57:58 AM »

Does anyone think that maybe LE might be befriending Casey on Facebook?  I'm sure they would know whether or not it is really her.  Since she can't keep her mouth shut online, I wonder if someone might be gaining her confidence to see if she might "confess"?

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.