April 26, 2024, 11:56:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377903 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: October 02, 2008, 12:41:47 PM »

I find the Jesse Grund interview with Matt Lauer very, very revealing.  As most of you know, I am not fan of Cindy.  I think she is a manipulator and liar herself and that she tried so hard to control Casey that she may have brought this whole incident to a head and indeed caused it.  That is just my opinion, and I know some see her in a different light.  She rules that house, no doubt about it, and she plays all kinds of games, just as she tried to do with the detectives and the press.  The only reason she is not out front strutting her stuff and running her mouth today is that she and George now have a CRIMINAL DEFENSE attorney who doubtlessly has told her to shut up.

But back to Jesse...he says that Casey was a devoted mother UNTIL she started getting closer to her mother.  For a while, she and Jesse were a unit, it seems, and Cindy was not that close to Casey and not ruling her every decision.  Jesse said in an interview with the police that once when he was over at the Anthony house, Cindy started to berate Casey and he told her not to talk that way to her daughter and defended Casey.  Cindy probably hated him after that.  She saw him as a threat to her relationship with Casey and Caylee, especially if he had turned out to be the father.  When it was proven he was not the father, she knew he had no hold on either Casey or the child, and she was probably very glad.  Cindy wanted to be in control with both Casey and Caylee.  Her intentions may have been "good" on some level, but it proved to be very destructive. 

Jesse very astutely and, I think, correctly told detectives that there was a dynamic in the Anthony house where they fought with each other, pitted one against the other, etc.  That is exactly what I would have expected seeing how they have lived in such high drama for years...an unwed mother, an out-of-wedlock baby, an accusation that Jesse was the father knowing it was not true, a separation and near-divorce for George and Cindy, financial problems, George being out of work, Casey rebelling and stealing from her parents, loud arguments heard by neighbors, police called to the house about verbal disturbances.  ALL OF THIS happened in the past 3 and a half years and now they have a missing granddaughter and a daughter who is the only suspect in the child's murder.

Now there are rumors swirling about the father of Caylee, and why not, when there has been such intense secrecy and so many lies about his identity.  It would be easy enough to just identify the guy and provide some proof of paternity.  But they do not do that.  Caylee is not here anymore, and few people believe that she will ever be found alive.  What do the Anthonys fear about releasing the name of the father?  Do they fear a lawsuit by him or his family if he is dead?  Do they fear something more?

It makes people very, very curious.  I have always thought that the family dynamics caused this tragedy to happen, and that is not to excuse Casey for anything.  She is responsible, legally and morally, for what happened to Caylee.  But I think her parents and her brother may have a bigger role in this than many realize.  And it pains me to think that Caylee lived for three years in such a hotbed of tension, jealousy, anger and strife.

Excellent post Hudsunn
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #881 on: October 02, 2008, 12:44:22 PM »

So we are now 9 days and counting according to LP. (Thanks Des) Oct. 11 at the latest.

Hey, Casey, looks like you'll be having your Halloween partaaay in jail this year. At least your costume will be provided.

I would like to be the one to hand her the outfit, "Oh Casey, I am sorry, we are out of size 4, you will have to make do with a size 44."

I'm sure she'd find a way to tie it up or rig it to fit more tightly. Bet the other gals can't wait to see her sashay in swingin those hips.

I remember you, Caylee.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: October 02, 2008, 12:46:43 PM »

POst by Jesse Grund's Father on his myspace..I found it pretty cool....

Well, for any of you that gave up watching Heroes for NG, I apologize.  I hope that you could DVR it as I did.

I did not get to say half of what I expected to say and probably created more questions then answers.  Was not my intention but it was like taking a cab to the airport with too many passengers - over crowded, wasn't what you expected and you wished you had waited for the next cab.

Could go on and on refuting every falsehood and deliberate "mistruth" but what is the point.  The amount of falsehoods are so overwhelming in number that it would take all night.  Consider the source from the mouth of the horse and then sniff the air for all that lays there. 

Those who want to believe will and those who don't want to won't and nothing I can say will change that.  Truth is truth and it's not changed by whether you believe it or not.  This story...their story...has become Through the Looking Glass crossed with The Screwtape Letters and a dash of One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest thrown in.

The one thing I wanted to say...the most important thing I wanted to say is this....

THERE IS ONLY ONE VICTIM IN THIS ENTIRE CASE.

ONE VICTIM WHO HAS HAD NO VOICE AND NO CHOICE.

ONE VICTIM WHO HAS BEEN OVERLOOKED AND FORGOTTEN.

CAYLEE....SHE IS THE ONLY VICTIM.

Every one else has been victimized but they had a choice in what happened. 

Chosen either to do something or not to do something but no matter what they had a voice and had a choice.  Not Caylee.....

Please do not forget that in the midst of all the misdirection and media frenzy over dramatic content that keeps us scratching our head,. that there is a little girl not sleeping in her own bed.

Casey is comfortable.  Cindy is comfortable.  George is comfortable.  Warm shower and hot food.  Clean clothes and their own shoes.

Little baby doll is all alone in the pile of toys who have a home but no one to share it with.

That's what I really wanted to say tonight....sigh.....

"God dont like ugly"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: October 02, 2008, 12:48:10 PM »

In light of what Lee said about Cindy calling Caylee "Casey's best and worst mistake", I wonder if Casey found this icon for Caylee...

Lee Anthony did not say Cindy referred to Caylee as Casey's "worst" mistake.  I believe that when Cindy implied that Caylee was Casey's mistake ... she was implying that Casey needed to step up to the plate in her role as a mother and ... take responsibility for her daughter.

Hey ... we had a surprise package son 13/16 years respectively following his sister and brother.

Some have referred to him as an "afterthought" but I have to concede ... he was not even a thought.  However ... I "often" have referred to him as our "best" mistake.

Janet
____

Casey's Ex-Fiance Calls Her "Diabolical" Liar On Newly Released Recordings
POSTED: 4:43 pm EDT September 24, 2008
UPDATED: 9:49 am EDT September 26, 2008

"That's when she opened up to me and said, uh, 'Mom has, um, thrown in my face many times before that I'm an unfit mother and, you know, maybe she's right. Maybe I am.' She offered up to me for the first time that, um, my mother has referred, said to my sister that, um, even though Caylee's been the best thing and the best mistake that she was indeed a mistake, that she was Casey's mistake," Lee told investigators.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #884 on: October 02, 2008, 12:50:40 PM »

I spoke wiht LP last night...he said that Casy will be arrested on the new charges within 10 days...and there will be no new bond...Des

By "no new bond" do you mean that she will stay in jail after she is arrested?

Bless you Des you are a true Monkey all what you going through and still worrying about other people God bless you and thank you for the update!!

JUst called LP to get definative answer....LP said the DA is going to request *no bond*...and that is what LP thinks will happen....based on the new charges....Des

Hi Destiny!
I wish they would hurry up and arrest her.  I still think she's a suicide risk.

Klaas...Casey will not kill herself...it's all about self with her...she in her mind...is still playing/winning *the game*......Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: October 02, 2008, 12:53:32 PM »

Hi Destiny!

good Morning Monks.  Klaas you have said this several times and I wondered what made you think this so strongly???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: October 02, 2008, 12:54:03 PM »

Hello Des, please direct me to your thread.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: October 02, 2008, 12:54:15 PM »

Rosanna Bonilla-Rosanna Bonilla Lives at the address Casey gave to police as a possible location of Zenaida

Lance White, worked at Cast Iron Tatoo, last saw Casey July 15 at shop

Per another boards going over who is who  dont know this for fact

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: October 02, 2008, 12:55:53 PM »

POst by Jesse Grund's Father on his myspace..I found it pretty cool....

Well, for any of you that gave up watching Heroes for NG, I apologize.  I hope that you could DVR it as I did.

I did not get to say half of what I expected to say and probably created more questions then answers.  Was not my intention but it was like taking a cab to the airport with too many passengers - over crowded, wasn't what you expected and you wished you had waited for the next cab.

Could go on and on refuting every falsehood and deliberate "mistruth" but what is the point.  The amount of falsehoods are so overwhelming in number that it would take all night.  Consider the source from the mouth of the horse and then sniff the air for all that lays there. 

Those who want to believe will and those who don't want to won't and nothing I can say will change that.  Truth is truth and it's not changed by whether you believe it or not.  This story...their story...has become Through the Looking Glass crossed with The Screwtape Letters and a dash of One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest thrown in.

The one thing I wanted to say...the most important thing I wanted to say is this....

Every one else has been victimized but they had a choice in what happened. 

Chosen either to do something or not to do something but no matter what they had a voice and had a choice.  Not Caylee.....

Please do not forget that in the midst of all the misdirection and media frenzy over dramatic content that keeps us scratching our head,. that there is a little girl not sleeping in her own bed.

Casey is comfortable.  Cindy is comfortable.  George is comfortable.  Warm shower and hot food.  Clean clothes and their own shoes.

Little baby doll is all alone in the pile of toys who have a home but no one to share it with.

That's what I really wanted to say tonight....sigh.....

However ... prior to the Nancy Grace show Richard Grund implied he had sooo much more to reveal on Nancy Grace.  I contend if Nancy Grace did not afford him the opportunity to share what he had to share ... then maybe he should have shared it in the above submission to his myspace.

Janet

RICHARD GRUND - MYSPACE
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=85212505

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2008

RICHARD GRUND - MYSPACE

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=436602148

September 27, 2008

Stay tuned.  On Monday night the spotlight of Truth will shine and

you can decide for yourself what you want to believe or not.  Then it's

up to you what you want to do with that Truth.  All I can do is expose

the unfruitful works of darkness and bring them out into the Light.

Credit: mrskub

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: October 02, 2008, 12:57:41 PM »

Just got off the phone with LP/...he said there is no way Casy would kill herself...he is willing to Come on Dana's show to tell the reasons why *he knows this*...LP said she is strinikeing back hard at other ppl....Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: October 02, 2008, 12:58:33 PM »

Hi Destiny!

Klaas...Casey will not kill herself...it's all about self with her...she in her mind...is still playing/winning *the game*......Des

I agree.  An OJ Simpson ... Joran van der Sloot mentality.  No conscience ...

Hi Destiny.  How's it going?

Janet

_____

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: October 02, 2008, 12:59:42 PM »

DANA.....CALL LP...RIGHT NOW...PLEASE...

Destiny

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #892 on: October 02, 2008, 01:01:07 PM »

Just got off the phone with LP/...he said there is no way Casy would kill herself...he is willing to Come on Dana's show to tell the reasons why *he knows this*...LP said she is strinikeing back hard at other ppl....Destiny
Yea!! Des is back!!! 

Oh goody!! LP will be on Dana..finally a media outlet that will not shut him up ::cough:: NG ::cough::

Did he mention how he was going to strike back at Casey's people?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: October 02, 2008, 01:02:51 PM »

Hi Destiny!

good Morning Monks.  Klaas you have said this several times and I wondered what made you think this so strongly???

I'm affraid she'd do it just to "show" Cindy and George.  So no one will ever totally know what really happened.  I could be completely wrong and Destiny and others could be right, she's too self centered to do it.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #894 on: October 02, 2008, 01:03:29 PM »

Good morning everyone!!!

Hudsunn I adore reading your posts. You are a very good writer and express your thoughts exceptionally.

Des You need anything sweety?

Dolce How's that boobala?

Is there anything new? I really thought Jesse's interview this morning was very very good and he hopefully, if anyone, will get through to Casey!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #895 on: October 02, 2008, 01:05:45 PM »

I'm affraid she'd do it just to "show" Cindy and George.  So no one will ever totally know what really happened.  I could be completely wrong and Destiny and others could be right, she's too self centered to do it.
Klaas I see your point of view and completely understand your thinking in this.  Also I wanted to add, now that she has, in her eyes achieved "fame", she may want to "go out" at her prime, and her performance...an act of taking her own life.  "Afterall look at the fame it brought Melinda Duckett.." <--That could be her own mentality at this point.
Just thinking out side of the cage!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: October 02, 2008, 01:07:07 PM »

Hey Des - blessings to your Aunt/Mom

I too believe that Casey will try very hard to pass ALL of this onto her family ... as will Baez ... Casey made the comment (sorry I don't have the quote) but "maybe the police should have been called long ago" or something along those lines ....  My belief is that she will try to twist this into being her parents fault that IF they would have held her accountable long ago for her actions....she would not have gotten to this point ...

Do I think it will hold up in a court of law with a jury of her peers?  NOPE ... but in her twisted mind she will lay the guilt trip that will affect Cindy, George and Lee for the rest of their lives ...  She is a master at her own game .... She will NEVER accept responsibility for this .... I pray she does not find one weak jury member to agree with her ... I would HATE to see this end in a hung jury ....

As far as her being a suicide risk ..... Some days I think yes ... she could act on impulse for dramatic effects  ... pity me and swallow pills .... (never of course intending to kill herself for real but to lay more guilt/blame on parents) .... Most days I think ... no way .... way too selfish and narcissistic ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: October 02, 2008, 01:07:53 PM »

Morning Monkeys!  I think I remember the day Dahmer was killed in jail it was pretty gruesome. "his head was destroyed by a broom handle" and just beaten to death. Supposedly his last words were "just kill me,I don't care if I live or die". How is it decided how a criminal gets to be in solitary or general pop? Does it mean that every pedophile is in solitary because they are hated? It's way too good for Casey to wind up there. Wish she could get the broom handle, sorry she is despicable!

Just some interesting reading for you

Q: Why do prisons house offenders in long-term segregation?

Unfortunately, too many inmates today fear for their lives and their safety. That, in a nutshell, is the main reason why prison officials segregate and isolate prisoners. Sometimes the victims are segregated; more often the predators.

Do officials sometimes err in doing so, or do so for the wrong reasons? Of course. Because their judgment is not and cannot be perfect, they will be criticized from both sides. Given the prison population they have to deal with, they would be derelict if they did not practice some segregation, and derelict if they practiced too much.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5587173

Thank you goodnmad for the info! Just catching up now 
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: October 02, 2008, 01:08:23 PM »

I still think she cyber stalked ZG, then followed her around.

Does ZG even know this person at the senior center or whatever it was?

Thanks for responding, Tomm.. I didn't want to start screetching and shouting to get attention here. 

I think KC saw Zenaida at Saw Grass apartments...got her license plate number...asked one of her cop "lovers" to run the plate and then when she got a name she started researching her on the net.

Does anyone know when did kc start referring to the nanny as zanny -- and when did she start researching Zenaida?

I wonder if she specifically went looking for a 'Zenaida' or something similar -- as an appropriate cover up nicname for 'zanny the nanny'.

Or had she already 'selected' Zenaida, and that's where 'zanny the nanny' came from?

Anyone remember? I don't  Embarassed

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #899 on: October 02, 2008, 01:08:25 PM »

Good afternoon KnayKnay!  (All is well)

I do not think that anyone is going to be able to get through to Casey at this point in time.  I think the only person who will get through to her and set her straight with reality will be her cell mate Bertha.  So lets get this thing rollin..throw her on in to population LE!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.