April 19, 2024, 06:38:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377721 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: October 02, 2008, 01:10:36 PM »

Just got off the phone with LP/...he said there is no way Casy would kill herself...he is willing to Come on Dana's show to tell the reasons why *he knows this*...LP said she is strinikeing back hard at other ppl....Destiny

Hi Destiny. Any idea what he means by she is striking back hard at other ppl means??  Also please next time to talk to him ask him if he know why he and his crew are not on the witness list??  I am still confused what this list is for....so far the charges are for fraud, check etc and neglect...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: October 02, 2008, 01:10:40 PM »

I'm affraid she'd do it just to "show" Cindy and George.  So no one will ever totally know what really happened.  I could be completely wrong and Destiny and others could be right, she's too self centered to do it.
Klaas I see your point of view and completely understand your thinking in this.  Also I wanted to add, now that she has, in her eyes achieved "fame", she may want to "go out" at her prime, and her performance...an act of taking her own life.  "Afterall look at the fame it brought Melinda Duckett.." <--That could be her own mentality at this point.
Just thinking out side of the cage!

Personally, I think Casey would have thought Melinda a weak person for doing that.  Casey has it good right now. She isn't saying a word (and there is no body), so nobody knows the truth about what really happened.  She would go to the electric chair before spilling the truth, because to her, there will always been that one ray of hope that she'll be getting away with murder. And heck.. if she's convicted, she can always ask for an appeal.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: October 02, 2008, 01:11:52 PM »

I just wanted to add a little insight to the life of single mom who still lives at home with her parents...

I am a single mom who still lives at home with her parents..now before you start judging, let me explain...

I am 36 years old..and I am sure some of you would find that odd..but, it works for us...

I work....I buy food..I cook..I clean...I take care of my kids....This is just what works..Do I have the money to live on my own? Yes..but my folks arent spring chicks anymore..they arent OLD, but they arent young....

My mom rarely cooks..becuase I LOVE TO..so, I always have dinner ready for us around 530/6:00....
I pay them rent..and pay for half of the cable, phone, computer, power, water, etc...I get up every morning at 6, get the kids ready and get them to school, and I get off early enough to be able to pick them up..if i have to work later, mom will get them..but I ALWAYS call and ask her..I dont expect it...

My mom helps me with the girls WHEN I AM WORKING..not when I want to go out..because I DONT..
I dont date, dont bring men in and out of their lives, etc...I havent had a date in almost 3 years...

The most exciting thing I do every day, and if I wanna walk on the wild side, I may eat more than one serving of something...LOL..woohoo!!

NO ONE keeps my youngest BUT ME OR MOM....If I didnt h ave a mom, sure, I would hire someone to help...

But you can bet your sweet butt that IF I DID have a "nanny", that my mom would know who she is, where she lives, would have met her, and probably picked my daughter up from her a time or two...

If Casey wanted to remain at home, this is how it should have been..

I understand that she is way younger than me, but when you have a child, you have to grow up...
I was living here when my youngest was born..I did every diaper change, I did all feedings, I was up at night...ALLL OF IT..UNLESS I WAS WORKING..Not only did I do it because I had to..BUT BECAUSE I WANTED TO..I didnt wanna miss a moment..and I havent missed any moments...

Casey wasnt working, she was partying..and I cant understand how she could have dumped everything on Cindy and just not worried about it..

My mom would whip my tail and tell me" I've raised mine..these are yours"..
BUT, she would always help if i needed her..

I would not DARE leave my kids with m y folks , doll myself up and say, "well, I leaving..have at it!!"..

That is taking advantage of someone allowing you to reside in their home...

I thank God daily for my folks..DO I wish sometimes that I were married? Sure...But I, right now, wouldnt have it any other way..
I am here when my folks need me...I enjoy being here and seeing to it that I can help them...and being grateful for them helping me...

They are everything to me..and I cant see how Casey used them the way she did...
I know they dont appear to be the best parents around, but they did do alot for Casey by watching Caylee..
And how Casey can stand by and use them, curse them, lie to them, etc is beyond me..Do you know what would happen if I told my dad, "here's your effing gas cans"?

Anyways, sorry to ramble..but just wante dto add a little insight...

"God dont like ugly"
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #903 on: October 02, 2008, 01:12:29 PM »

POst by Jesse Grund's Father on his myspace..I found it pretty cool....

Well, for any of you that gave up watching Heroes for NG, I apologize.  I hope that you could DVR it as I did.

I did not get to say half of what I expected to say and probably created more questions then answers.  Was not my intention but it was like taking a cab to the airport with too many passengers - over crowded, wasn't what you expected and you wished you had waited for the next cab.

Could go on and on refuting every falsehood and deliberate "mistruth" but what is the point.  The amount of falsehoods are so overwhelming in number that it would take all night.  Consider the source from the mouth of the horse and then sniff the air for all that lays there. 

Those who want to believe will and those who don't want to won't and nothing I can say will change that.  Truth is truth and it's not changed by whether you believe it or not.  This story...their story...has become Through the Looking Glass crossed with The Screwtape Letters and a dash of One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest thrown in.

The one thing I wanted to say...the most important thing I wanted to say is this....

THERE IS ONLY ONE VICTIM IN THIS ENTIRE CASE.

ONE VICTIM WHO HAS HAD NO VOICE AND NO CHOICE.

ONE VICTIM WHO HAS BEEN OVERLOOKED AND FORGOTTEN.

CAYLEE....SHE IS THE ONLY VICTIM.

Every one else has been victimized but they had a choice in what happened. 

Chosen either to do something or not to do something but no matter what they had a voice and had a choice.  Not Caylee.....

Please do not forget that in the midst of all the misdirection and media frenzy over dramatic content that keeps us scratching our head,. that there is a little girl not sleeping in her own bed.

Casey is comfortable.  Cindy is comfortable.  George is comfortable.  Warm shower and hot food.  Clean clothes and their own shoes. ME: what about LEE?

Little baby doll is all alone in the pile of toys who have a home but no one to share it with.

That's what I really wanted to say tonight....sigh.....

from wikipedia:(snipped)
The Screwtape Letters is a work of Christian fiction by C.S. Lewis first published in book form in 1942. The story takes the form of a series of letters from a senior demon, Screwtape, to his nephew, a junior tempter named Wormwood, so as to advise him on methods of securing the damnation of an earthly man, known only as "the Patient." Screwtape holds an administrative post in the bureaucracy ("Lowerarchy") of Hell, and acts more as a mentor than a supervisor to Wormwood, the inexperienced tempter; almost every letter ends with the signature, "Your affectionate uncle, Screwtape." In the body of the thirty-one letters which make up the book, Screwtape gives Wormwood detailed advice on various methods of undermining faith and promoting sin in his Patient, interspersed with observations on human nature and Christian doctrine. In The Screwtape Letters, C.S. Lewis provides a series of lessons in the importance of taking a deliberate role in living out Christian faith by portraying a typical human life, with all its temptations and failings, as seen from the demon/devil's viewpoint. Wormwood and Screwtape live in a peculiarly morally reversed world, where individual benefit and greed are seen as the greatest good, and neither demon is capable of comprehending or acknowledging true human virtue when he sees it.

review:
http://www.biblestudyinfo.com/screwtape/analysis.shtml

Through the "Screwtape Letters" we come to realize that evil seldom pops up as the genocidal maniac slaughtering millions (though it does on occasion show up in the guise of a Stalin or a Hitler). For individuals, it generally takes the form of little urgings that come from within, telling us to respond brusquely to a family member or to frown on that poor soul in the neighboring pew with the funny hat.

It is evil in our everyday lives that Screwtape addresses, petty evils that add up in the end to the destruction of our morality, the demise of our individuality and the utter destruction of our souls.

The book is sprinkled with advice from Screwtape to his nephew, Wormwood, telling him what he must do to gain the soul of a Christian for the underworld. This mostly involves "muddying the waters". That is: not allowing the "patient" to clearly see the truth.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: October 02, 2008, 01:12:30 PM »

I agree!!!
But wasn't there a search for the name prior to that date on her computer? Which means that Casey followed her to Sawgrass and was stalking ZG.

Thanks jj!  I kinda just asked the same question. Can't wait to get to the answer 

btw -- I love your avi.

klaas -- didn't one of the very early monkeys use the same one??? kackeylackey??
omigosh -- is my brain filled with trivia 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #905 on: October 02, 2008, 01:13:48 PM »

when someone tells you it's not about the money - IT'S ABOUT THE MONEY! It always is.

CAN AN INSURANCE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES IN A CIVIL SUIT FILED BY ZENAIDA GONZALES?

Of-course they can. For instance, your kid gets drunk and kills a passenger in his car or kills a guy on his way home from work. The homeowners policy usually has provisions that allow for such instances. An insurance company may fight it, they usually do, do these laws have been settled and the company will end up paying.

Another example; your having a party, and there are kids over and they are swimming in YOUR pool. You are not paying attention and a kid drowns. Are you liable? yes you are. The homeowners insurance will INDEMNIFY the parents of that child for loss of affection, emotional distress and a host of other issues.

Not all situations are cut and dried, but most every scenario you can think of has occurred and a civil attorney will site those previous cases and the outcomes.

Will the Anthony's homeowners policy provide for a settlement for Zenaida Gonzales? Yes, I am quite sure they will. The goal of the insurance company is to weigh the odds of winning v the expense of a prolonged trial and an outcome that awards millions (for the host of issues her attorney will raise, including emotional and mental) v a quick settlement of a few hundred thousand.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: October 02, 2008, 01:14:08 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=1825D40079539BA713A4BF455FC18C02?contentId=7494099&version=42&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Gonzalez sued Anthony on Wednesday in Orlando.

Anthony says she last saw 3-year-old Caylee in June with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez. Authorities don't believe her.

Todd Black, a spokesman for Anthony's attorney, says this isn't the same Zenaida Gonzalez Anthony left her child with. Black called the lawsuit frivolous.

Anthony remains a "person of interest." She has been charged with child neglect, making false statements and obstruction. She says she doesn't know what happened to Caylee.

-------------

Yeah.. so there's another ZG out there somewhere, with a silver Ford Focus, with two kids named Michelle and Yasmin 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: October 02, 2008, 01:14:23 PM »

I agree!!!
But wasn't there a search for the name prior to that date on her computer? Which means that Casey followed her to Sawgrass and was stalking ZG.

Thanks jj!  I kinda just asked the same question. Can't wait to get to the answer 

btw -- I love your avi.

klaas -- didn't one of the very early monkeys use the same one??? kackeylackey??
omigosh -- is my brain filled with trivia 

Yes and every time I see it I think of KackyLacky
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: October 02, 2008, 01:14:43 PM »

Hi Destiny!
I wish they would hurry up and arrest her.  I still think she's a suicide risk.

good Morning Monks.  Klaas you have said this several times and I wondered what made you think this so strongly???

I'm affraid she'd do it just to "show" Cindy and George.  So no one will ever totally know what really happened.  I could be completely wrong and Destiny and others could be right, she's too self centered to do it.

OK...now I see where you were going with it..I am fearful that no one will ever know unless Caylee's remains are found..I am one that thinks she wouldn't harm herself either.....IMO she still thinks she is in 'control' of all of this...and I think JB is doing her a terrible injustice....and fearful that if ,and when, she is tried and found guilty she will get an appeal based on incompetent legal counsel

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: October 02, 2008, 01:15:39 PM »

Good morning everyone!!!

Hudsunn I adore reading your posts. You are a very good writer and express your thoughts exceptionally.

Des You need anything sweety?

Dolce How's that boobala?

Is there anything new? I really thought Jesse's interview this morning was very very good and he hopefully, if anyone, will get through to Casey!

Morning KnayKnay

Rest in Peace Caylee

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: October 02, 2008, 01:15:44 PM »

More from Mr. Grund's post (see my last post)
wikipedia: Through the Looking Glass
Alice ponders what the world is like on the other side of a mirror (the reflected scene displayed on its surface), and to her surprise, is able to pass through to experience the alternate world. There, she discovers a book with looking-glass poetry, "Jabberwocky", which she can read only by holding it up to a mirror. Upon leaving the house, she enters a garden, where the flowers speak to her and mistake her for a flower. There, Alice also meets the Red Queen, who offers a throne to Alice if she moves to the eighth rank in a chess match. Alice is placed as the White Queen's pawn, and begins the game by taking a train to the fourth rank, acting on the rule that pawns in chess can move two spaces on the first move.
Red King snoring, by John Tenniel
Red King snoring, by John Tenniel

She then meets Tweedledum and Tweedledee, whom she knows from the famous nursery rhyme. After reciting to her the long poem "The Walrus and the Carpenter," the two proceed to act out the events of their own poem. Alice continues on to meet the White Queen, who is very absent-minded and later transforms into a sheep.

The following chapter details her meeting with Humpty Dumpty, who explains to her the meaning of "Jabberwocky," before his inevitable fall from the wall. This is followed by an encounter with the Lion and the Unicorn, who again proceed to act out a nursery rhyme. She is then rescued from the Red Knight by the White Knight, who many consider to be a representation of Lewis Carroll himself. He repeatedly falls off his horse, which is probably a reference to the L-shaped move knights make in chess, and recites a poem of his own composition to her.

At this point, she reaches the eighth rank and becomes a queen, and by capturing the Red Queen, puts the Red King (who has remained stationary throughout the book) into checkmate. She then awakes into her own world, and blames her black kitten (the white kitten was wholly innocent) for the mischief caused by the story. The two kittens are the children of Dinah, who is Alice's cat in the first book.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: October 02, 2008, 01:18:20 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=1825D40079539BA713A4BF455FC18C02?contentId=7494099&version=42&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Gonzalez sued Anthony on Wednesday in Orlando.

Anthony says she last saw 3-year-old Caylee in June with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez. Authorities don't believe her.

Todd Black, a spokesman for Anthony's attorney, says this isn't the same Zenaida Gonzalez Anthony left her child with. Black called the lawsuit frivolous.

Anthony remains a "person of interest." She has been charged with child neglect, making false statements and obstruction. She says she doesn't know what happened to Caylee.

-------------

Yeah.. so there's another ZG out there somewhere, with a silver Ford Focus, with two kids named Michelle and Yasmin 

One thing I am still confused about .... didn't Casey tell LE during initial questioning that ZG did NOT have children of her own?  (So I am not sure where the two kids come into play)  And ... if I am correct this ZG with the lawsuit does NOT have the Fernandez (hyphen) in her name .... could these two things keep this lawsuit from going forward?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: October 02, 2008, 01:18:37 PM »

Yes, it can, my niece is an agency field specialist for State Farm & i asked her about it because of this case. The reward depends on the HO's liability coverage, I had no idea!

Can you use HO insurance for any lawsuit then?? 
Yes, anothermonkey, it's covered in your liability, i didn't know this either!

I am having a hard time with that one.  Casey is not 18 or under. She is the one being sued since she is the one who started this. Her parents or Cindy(whatever) is the homeowner so they would have the insurance on the house. I just don't see a claim being paid out for an adult relative who supposedly wasn't living there during all this mess. Insurance companies are getting harder to payout on any type of claims these days...especially in FL.

Hi everyone!
This is in response to the homeowners question. i learned today that the Anthony's HO's liability could have to pay in a lawsuit, this is how:

Casey Anthony was an established resident at that address( if she received mail there of any kind, then that makes her a resident of that home.)

George & Cindy as owners of the property could be liable in this case.
Here is an ex. Just say, you have a get-together at your home. One of the guests at your party gets into an argument with your next door neighbor & shoots him dead. You as the property owner could be held liable. It is a property issue & would be a VERY difficult case to win, but a good attorney would try to get the max. of your coverage.

So, even if George or Cindy had nothing to do with the ZG issue, they can be held liable for Casey being a resident of their home!

It would be difficult, but not impossible, that would be up to the judge/jury.

I hope this help everyone understand it better, it did me!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: October 02, 2008, 01:19:18 PM »

Last Reference by Mr. Grunds myspace post on what he really wanted to say...

WAS MR. GRUND trying to tell us something???

snipped from Wikipedia
rest is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Flew_Over_the_Cuckoo's_Nest_(film)

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Plot

Randle Patrick McMurphy (Jack Nicholson), a recidivist criminal serving a short prison term on a work farm for statutory rape, is transferred to a mental institution due to his apparently deranged behavior. This is possibly a deliberate gambit by McMurphy in the belief that he'll now be able to serve out the rest of his sentence in relative comfort and ease.

His ward in the mental institution is run by a calm but unyielding tyrant, Nurse Ratched (Louise Fletcher), who has cowed the patients — most of whom are there by choice, categorized as "voluntary" patients — into dejected submission. While he initially has little respect for his fellow patients, McMurphy's antiauthoritarian nature is aroused. His needling of Nurse Ratched is initially just for kicks, but his sense of injustice at their treatment leads him into a battle for the hearts and minds of the patients. What he finds out only later is that Ratched has the power to keep him there indefinitely. Rather than simply bide her time with McMurphy and have him transferred, Ratched sees his behavior as a personal affront and challenge to her authority and becomes obsessed with winning this contest.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #914 on: October 02, 2008, 01:21:08 PM »

I spoke wiht LP last night...he said that Casy will be arrested on the new charges within 10 days...and there will be no new bond...Des

What new charges?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: October 02, 2008, 01:21:18 PM »

Hi Destiny!
I wish they would hurry up and arrest her.  I still think she's a suicide risk.

good Morning Monks.  Klaas you have said this several times and I wondered what made you think this so strongly???

I agree with you on this, Klaas... I think that if it is the choice between going to jail forever or od'ing or something... she'll take the coward's way out. 

It HAS to have started sinking in that this is serious and she won't be able to talk herself out of this one... Baez can't POSSIBLY be giving her positive input that they can beat this... can he?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: October 02, 2008, 01:21:47 PM »

I think KC saw Zenaida at Saw Grass apartments...got her license plate number...asked one of her cop "lovers" to run the plate and then when she got a name she started researching her on the net.

Casey did an internet search on Zenaida Gonzalez prior to the disappearance of her daughter.  I am not sure how the pieces of the puzzle fit but ... maybe Zenaida Gonzalez was targeted ... maybe Caylee's death had been premeditated by her mother.

Janet

Computer Evidence Shows Casey Searched For Missing Child Websites
POSTED: 4:16 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 10:31 pm EDT September 28, 2008

The computer records also revealed that, starting in June, Casey's computer was used to search for Zenaida Gonzalez, the mystery nanny. The question now is whether she was trying to get background information on the woman, who she would later accuse of being the person who took Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567178/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: October 02, 2008, 01:25:13 PM »

when someone tells you it's not about the money - IT'S ABOUT THE MONEY! It always is.

CAN AN INSURANCE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES IN A CIVIL SUIT FILED BY ZENAIDA GONZALES?

Of-course they can. For instance, your kid gets drunk and kills a passenger in his car or kills a guy on his way home from work. The homeowners policy usually has provisions that allow for such instances. An insurance company may fight it, they usually do, do these laws have been settled and the company will end up paying.

Another example; your having a party, and there are kids over and they are swimming in YOUR pool. You are not paying attention and a kid drowns. Are you liable? yes you are. The homeowners insurance will INDEMNIFY the parents of that child for loss of affection, emotional distress and a host of other issues.

Not all situations are cut and dried, but most every scenario you can think of has occurred and a civil attorney will site those previous cases and the outcomes.

Will the Anthony's homeowners policy provide for a settlement for Zenaida Gonzales? Yes, I am quite sure they will. The goal of the insurance company is to weigh the odds of winning v the expense of a prolonged trial and an outcome that awards millions (for the host of issues her attorney will raise, including emotional and mental) v a quick settlement of a few hundred thousand.

hi Rob!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: October 02, 2008, 01:25:44 PM »

I spoke wiht LP last night...he said that Casy will be arrested on the new charges within 10 days...and there will be no new bond...Des

What new charges?

If rumors are correct, murder charges.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #919 on: October 02, 2008, 01:27:55 PM »

Just got off the phone with LP/...he said there is no way Casy would kill herself...he is willing to Come on Dana's show to tell the reasons why *he knows this*...LP said she is strinikeing back hard at other ppl....Destiny

I know she won't. I did not try to explain why or how I know this when it has been discussed in the past here. Please just trust me...this creature will NEVER kill herself.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.