April 18, 2024, 07:07:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377701 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: October 02, 2008, 01:28:56 PM »

when someone tells you it's not about the money - IT'S ABOUT THE MONEY! It always is.

CAN AN INSURANCE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES IN A CIVIL SUIT FILED BY ZENAIDA GONZALES?

Of-course they can. For instance, your kid gets drunk and kills a passenger in his car or kills a guy on his way home from work. The homeowners policy usually has provisions that allow for such instances. An insurance company may fight it, they usually do, do these laws have been settled and the company will end up paying.

Another example; your having a party, and there are kids over and they are swimming in YOUR pool. You are not paying attention and a kid drowns. Are you liable? yes you are. The homeowners insurance will INDEMNIFY the parents of that child for loss of affection, emotional distress and a host of other issues.

Not all situations are cut and dried, but most every scenario you can think of has occurred and a civil attorney will site those previous cases and the outcomes.

Will the Anthony's homeowners policy provide for a settlement for Zenaida Gonzales? Yes, I am quite sure they will. The goal of the insurance company is to weigh the odds of winning v the expense of a prolonged trial and an outcome that awards millions (for the host of issues her attorney will raise, including emotional and mental) v a quick settlement of a few hundred thousand.

hi Rob!!!

Very good post, Sunny! See mine above!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #921 on: October 02, 2008, 01:31:53 PM »

Good morning everyone!!!

Hudsunn I adore reading your posts. You are a very good writer and express your thoughts exceptionally.

Des You need anything sweety?

Dolce How's that boobala?

Is there anything new? I really thought Jesse's interview this morning was very very good and he hopefully, if anyone, will get through to Casey!

Morning KnayKnay

Morning sunshine!!!!  My internet went down for a few minutes so I was sitting here banging on my desk trying to answer something and *poof* - I hate it when that happens.

Wonder when Cindy will snap and slap the snot right outta that girls face?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #922 on: October 02, 2008, 01:33:30 PM »

<input type="hidden" id="fuseaction" queryID="fuseaction" value="sitesearch.results"/>
<div class="searchField">
<input type="text" class="searchFieldInput" maxlength="100" size="35" id="qry" name="qry" que
ryID="qry" title="Search MySpace" value="zanny" onkeypress="return keyPressHandler(event, 'searc
hButton');" />
Name: Unallocated Clusters

"http://searchservice.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=sitesearch.results&qry=zanie&type=People&
srchBy=Name&g=F&loc=orlando%2Cfl32829&upic=on&npic=on&minAge=22&maxAge=26&d=25

This search was in the computer forensics documents that were released... it was under the "Unallocated Clusters" part of the doc. 

I don't see the date, but she searched MySpace for "Zanny"... she probably found that Zanny, which she called her "babysitter" Xanax, is a nickname for Zenaida.  Perhaps this reminded her that she went to school with a Zenaida... She also did another search above for a "Zanie" (not the different spelling) with an age range of 22-25.  Seems like she may have been trying to find someone to frame....
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #923 on: October 02, 2008, 01:34:33 PM »

<input type="hidden" id="fuseaction" queryID="fuseaction" value="sitesearch.results"/>
<input type="text" class="searchFieldInput" maxlength="100" size="35" id="qry" name="qry" que
ryID="qry" title="Search MySpace" value="zanny" onkeypress="return keyPressHandler(event, 'searc
hButton');" />

"http://searchservice.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=sitesearch.results&qry=zanie&type=People&

This search was in the computer forensics documents that were released... it was under the "Unallocated Clusters" part of the doc. 

I don't see the date, but she searched MySpace for "Zanny"... she probably found that Zanny, which she called her "babysitter" Xanax, is a nickname for Zenaida.  Perhaps this reminded her that she went to school with a Zenaida... She also did another search above for a "Zanie" (not the different spelling) with an age range of 22-25.  Seems like she may have been trying to find someone to frame....

Sorry, that should read "NOTE the different spelling"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: October 02, 2008, 01:36:13 PM »

One thing I am still confused about .... didn't Casey tell LE during initial questioning that ZG did NOT have children of her own?  (So I am not sure where the two kids come into play)  And ... if I am correct this ZG with the lawsuit does NOT have the Fernandez (hyphen) in her name .... could these two things keep this lawsuit from going forward?

YES!!!

I do not know when the story changed to Casey naming two of ZG's children and ... identifying the license plate.  As far as I know there is only one released statement to LE (July 16th) and ... one released interview with LE (July 17th).

Janet

NANCY GRACE
Mother Officially Named Suspect in Missing Toddler Case
Aired October 1, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

Ms. Gonzalez, thank you for being with us.

ZENAIDA GONZALEZ, ALLEGED BABY-SITTER: You`re welcome.

GRACE: When did you first realize that you were a part of a potential murder investigation?

GONZALEZ: When I received a phone call from the detective.

GRACE: And what did they say?

GONZALEZ: That if I was the Zenaida Gonzalez that had -- that had the two children and was driving a certain car. And I was, like, yes. And then he was -- he said, OK, well, then you are -- we need to speak to you because you`re a suspect in a disappearance of Caylee Anthony.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/01/ng.01.html

STATEMENT - CASEY ANTHONY - JULY 16TH

Casey Anthony Audio Recordings, Part 1 on Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/20911078/casey_anthony_audio_recordings_part_1.htm?pageid=31961

INTERVIEW - CASEY ANTHONY - JULY 17TH

Casey Anthony Audio Recordings, Part 2 on Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/20911502/casey_anthony_audio_recordings_part_2.htm?pageid=23043

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #925 on: October 02, 2008, 01:36:20 PM »

Casey = DELUSIONAL

D = Daily lies and deflections

E = Elusiveness

L = Liar liar pants on fire

U = User

S = Sidestepping EVERY issue

I = Intentional misdirection

O = Opportunist

N = No remorse

A = Anthony fantasy lives

L = Living the good life (in prison) Buena Vita

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: October 02, 2008, 01:36:44 PM »

I just wanted to add a little insight to the life of single mom who still lives at home with her parents...

I am a single mom who still lives at home with her parents..now before you start judging, let me explain...

I am 36 years old..and I am sure some of you would find that odd..but, it works for us...

I work....I buy food..I cook..I clean...I take care of my kids....This is just what works..Do I have the money to live on my own? Yes..but my folks arent spring chicks anymore..they arent OLD, but they arent young....

My mom rarely cooks..becuase I LOVE TO..so, I always have dinner ready for us around 530/6:00....
I pay them rent..and pay for half of the cable, phone, computer, power, water, etc...I get up every morning at 6, get the kids ready and get them to school, and I get off early enough to be able to pick them up..if i have to work later, mom will get them..but I ALWAYS call and ask her..I dont expect it...

My mom helps me with the girls WHEN I AM WORKING..not when I want to go out..because I DONT..
I dont date, dont bring men in and out of their lives, etc...I havent had a date in almost 3 years...

The most exciting thing I do every day, and if I wanna walk on the wild side, I may eat more than one serving of something...LOL..woohoo!!

NO ONE keeps my youngest BUT ME OR MOM....If I didnt h ave a mom, sure, I would hire someone to help...

But you can bet your sweet butt that IF I DID have a "nanny", that my mom would know who she is, where she lives, would have met her, and probably picked my daughter up from her a time or two...

If Casey wanted to remain at home, this is how it should have been..

I understand that she is way younger than me, but when you have a child, you have to grow up...
I was living here when my youngest was born..I did every diaper change, I did all feedings, I was up at night...ALLL OF IT..UNLESS I WAS WORKING..Not only did I do it because I had to..BUT BECAUSE I WANTED TO..I didnt wanna miss a moment..and I havent missed any moments...

Casey wasnt working, she was partying..and I cant understand how she could have dumped everything on Cindy and just not worried about it..

My mom would whip my tail and tell me" I've raised mine..these are yours"..
BUT, she would always help if i needed her..

I would not DARE leave my kids with m y folks , doll myself up and say, "well, I leaving..have at it!!"..

That is taking advantage of someone allowing you to reside in their home...

I thank God daily for my folks..DO I wish sometimes that I were married? Sure...But I, right now, wouldnt have it any other way..
I am here when my folks need me...I enjoy being here and seeing to it that I can help them...and being grateful for them helping me...

They are everything to me..and I cant see how Casey used them the way she did...
I know they dont appear to be the best parents around, but they did do alot for Casey by watching Caylee..
And how Casey can stand by and use them, curse them, lie to them, etc is beyond me..Do you know what would happen if I told my dad, "here's your effing gas cans"?

Anyways, sorry to ramble..but just wante dto add a little insight...

Nikki, this is exactly the same living situation that my Mom & brother have. He has lived there since my Dad died 5 years ago. His 2 children live there also(when his sociopathic ex doesn't have them) Things are not always "peachie" but that's rarely the case anyway.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #927 on: October 02, 2008, 01:39:39 PM »

I know she won't. I did not try to explain why or how I know this when it has been discussed in the past here. Please just trust me...this creature will NEVER kill herself.
Sorry Nut, when I read that I could not stop laughing. Lee's interview just kept coming to mind about the dead squirrells..I do not know why I likened it to Casey but its still cracking me up.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: October 02, 2008, 01:40:50 PM »

hButton');" />

Thanks for that. That's what I'm thinking, too.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: October 02, 2008, 01:42:18 PM »

Everyone wonders how Casey found Zenaida Gonzales. It seems complicated because she was using the net. And I have no doubt that she did target her on the net through US Search and Reunion dot com.

but,

it might be easier than you think. We know that Ricardo and Amy lived at Sawgrass (least I think it was them, maybe I'm wrong)...

Every property has a property manager that usually lives on the premises. It is usually part of the job and they are given a free apartment or a condo to be on call 24/7.

With Casey knowing two residents of the property and those two likely knowing the property manager, it's not a stretch to see how Casey could have stumbled onto Zenaida through associations in the building.

When picking a target to lay the blame on, you need to research your target carefully, and make sure you have all holes adequately filled. I have no idea how Casey thought she was going to get away with this, because there are people on the net with more skills in their index finger than she has in her entire family. It was a very poor plan from top to bottom. But, it was one she somehow thought would work.

Most associations are made through friends and acquaintances, and not a blind shot on the net. Picking Zenzida out of a hat and hoping it was going to work was the stupidest thing I have seen yet.

Casey need a track record with ZENAIDA, and there was no track record and no one who could provide Casey with confirmation that she had any association with Zenaida Gonzales.

It was all eventually discovered and blew her ability to pin the crime on someone else.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: October 02, 2008, 01:42:50 PM »

Good afternoon KnayKnay!  (All is well)

I do not think that anyone is going to be able to get through to Casey at this point in time.  I think the only person who will get through to her and set her straight with reality will be her cell mate Bertha.  So lets get this thing rollin..throw her on in to population LE!! 

Meet Bertha

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: October 02, 2008, 01:43:15 PM »

TRANSCRIPT

Lawsuit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez against Casey Anthony
September 24, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408zenaidalawsuit/indexGallery.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: October 02, 2008, 01:45:12 PM »

when someone tells you it's not about the money - IT'S ABOUT THE MONEY! It always is.

CAN AN INSURANCE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES IN A CIVIL SUIT FILED BY ZENAIDA GONZALES?

Of-course they can. For instance, your kid gets drunk and kills a passenger in his car or kills a guy on his way home from work. The homeowners policy usually has provisions that allow for such instances. An insurance company may fight it, they usually do, do these laws have been settled and the company will end up paying.

Another example; your having a party, and there are kids over and they are swimming in YOUR pool. You are not paying attention and a kid drowns. Are you liable? yes you are. The homeowners insurance will INDEMNIFY the parents of that child for loss of affection, emotional distress and a host of other issues.

Not all situations are cut and dried, but most every scenario you can think of has occurred and a civil attorney will site those previous cases and the outcomes.

Will the Anthony's homeowners policy provide for a settlement for Zenaida Gonzales? Yes, I am quite sure they will. The goal of the insurance company is to weigh the odds of winning v the expense of a prolonged trial and an outcome that awards millions (for the host of issues her attorney will raise, including emotional and mental) v a quick settlement of a few hundred thousand.

hi Rob!!!

Very good post, Sunny! See mine above!

Sorry I missed yours...also very good!  You both ROCK!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #933 on: October 02, 2008, 01:45:28 PM »

I know I shouldn't but I'm gonna:

I believe Casey might just be a very intelligent woman. She researched the name way back in March. She told everyone about the Nanny long before carrying out her plan. She spent time looking things up and then planned on having a month to make herself believe this magical life she's created for herself. She even convinced other people. You've got to be one diabolical person to even begin to do the things she's done. Maybe it's not intelligence as much as it is wanting to be alone and have no responsibilities?

In her mind, she probably believes she's smarter than anyone out there. Can a person really hide a body so well that NO ONE finds it?

I would love to get inside her mind and know what she thinks on a daily basis. Not that that would happen of course.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: October 02, 2008, 01:46:01 PM »

One thing I am still confused about .... didn't Casey tell LE during initial questioning that ZG did NOT have children of her own?  (So I am not sure where the two kids come into play)  And ... if I am correct this ZG with the lawsuit does NOT have the Fernandez (hyphen) in her name .... could these two things keep this lawsuit from going forward?

YES!!!

I do not know when the story changed to Casey naming two of ZG's children and ... identifying the license plate.  As far as I know there is only one released statement to LE (July 16th) and ... one released interview with LE (July 17th).

Janet

NANCY GRACE
Mother Officially Named Suspect in Missing Toddler Case
Aired October 1, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

Ms. Gonzalez, thank you for being with us.

ZENAIDA GONZALEZ, ALLEGED BABY-SITTER: You`re welcome.

GRACE: When did you first realize that you were a part of a potential murder investigation?

GONZALEZ: When I received a phone call from the detective.

GRACE: And what did they say?

GONZALEZ: That if I was the Zenaida Gonzalez that had -- that had the two children and was driving a certain car. And I was, like, yes. And then he was -- he said, OK, well, then you are -- we need to speak to you because you`re a suspect in a disappearance of Caylee Anthony.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/01/ng.01.html

STATEMENT - CASEY ANTHONY - JULY 16TH

Casey Anthony Audio Recordings, Part 1 on Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/20911078/casey_anthony_audio_recordings_part_1.htm?pageid=31961

INTERVIEW - CASEY ANTHONY - JULY 17TH

Casey Anthony Audio Recordings, Part 2 on Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/20911502/casey_anthony_audio_recordings_part_2.htm?pageid=23043

Thanks Janet!
  I knew you could pull them up MUCH faster than I could .... Also .... Casey did not identify this particular ZG by photo nor did this ZG identify neither Casey or Caylee ....
With all those discrepancies .... I really don't know how ZG's suit could fly .... It seems to me that LE is the one that tried to link this particular ZG to the case ... not Casey

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: October 02, 2008, 01:48:27 PM »

I want to know if Casey knows this Rosanna.. because didn't she claim Zenaida's mother's name was Rose? Or Rosie? And that Zenaida supposedly stayed there with her mom at some point?   I just think it's odd that there is a "rose" name or "rosie" in relation to Zenaida, and here we have a Rosanna (which is often shortened to Rose or Rosie) at a place Casey says is where Zenaida once stayed. How would she know this unless she either knew of this person, or somehow researched that name as well?
IIRC, casey said Zenaida's mother's name was Gloria.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #936 on: October 02, 2008, 01:49:06 PM »

Don't you wish that somehow some way we could advertise for EVERY Zenaida Gonzales in the WORLD to come forward for a lineup in front of Casey?  That would burst her little bubble huh?

Just dreaming here

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: October 02, 2008, 01:50:28 PM »

Morning KnayKnay

Morning sunshine!!!!  My internet went down for a few minutes so I was sitting here banging on my desk trying to answer something and *poof* - I hate it when that happens.

Wonder when Cindy will snap and slap the snot right outta that girls face?

I know the feeling all tooooo well....gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  IMO when Cindy snaps she will have to be carted out in a straight jacket....when she is forced to face all the truths she will not be able to take it...she has IMO a very slim hold on reality now...what happens when the horrible truths are revealed......SNAP - Gone!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #938 on: October 02, 2008, 01:50:44 PM »

Nikki -- just wanted to say you have nothing to be worried about. Sounds to me like you and your children are in a good situation.

I have been wanting to point out again that having a child out of wedlock, as I did at age 17, is not the end of the world. My child is a blessing and I am proud to have raised her all by myself for the past 15 years. She is an exceptional human being. I changed her diapers; I got up with her in the middle of the night. I took care of her physically and emotionally and financially. So, yes, it can be done and people do it everyday. It's called DOING THE RIGHT THING! A concept that Casey seems to have missed. Maybe she should Google it or try to find it on MySpace. (ha!) It may not be easy but it is worth it.

I remember you, Caylee.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: October 02, 2008, 01:55:04 PM »

Nikki -- just wanted to say you have nothing to be worried about. Sounds to me like you and your children are in a good situation.

I have been wanting to point out again that having a child out of wedlock, as I did at age 17, is not the end of the world. My child is a blessing and I am proud to have raised her all by myself for the past 15 years. She is an exceptional human being. I changed her diapers; I got up with her in the middle of the night. I took care of her physically and emotionally and financially. So, yes, it can be done and people do it everyday. It's called DOING THE RIGHT THING! A concept that Casey seems to have missed. Maybe she should Google it or try to find it on MySpace. (ha!) It may not be easy but it is worth it.

Still feels like morning monkeys
Hi Nikki:  There is only one thing that is truely upsetting about your post:  No date in 3 years??!!!!
Girl, you need to get your booty out on a Friday night.  We will all cheer you on !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.