April 26, 2024, 12:54:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377905 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: October 02, 2008, 02:22:19 PM »

Welcome skyyblue.

I sure wish George and Cindy would follow your advice.

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: October 02, 2008, 02:24:24 PM »

I hate to be a doubting Thomasina, but I looked up liability insurance and found this:

http://www.enotes.com/everyday-law-encyclopedia/homeowner-s-liability-safety

From that, it doesn't look to me as if homeowner's liability insurance would be help responsible for paying for Casey's accusations against Zenaida Gonzalez. Zenaida Gonzalez was never on the Anthony property, so I don't see how homeowner's liability insurance figures into the equation.

What am I missing? 

Hi BT.

Just speculating ...

Liability on our homeowners insurance is restricted to happenings which may occur within the borders of our property ... happenings that results from or happens to "anybody" ... whether they reside at our address or not.

However ... maybe the fact that the first time Casey implicated Zenaida Gonzales. was in the third 911 call from Cindy which took place within the home.

Janet

Transcript of Third 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony 
 Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 12:57 PM EDT 
Created: Thursday, 24 Jul 2008, 9:21 PM EDT 

<snipped>

Cindy: it's the orange county sheriff's department. They wanna talk to you. (inaudible) answer their questions.

Casey: hello.

Dispatch: hello.

Casey: yes.

Dispatch: hi. What can you... can you tell me what's going on a little bit?

Casey: I’m sorry?

Dispatch: can you tell me a little bit what's going on?

Casey: my daughter's been missing for the last 31 days.

Dispatch: and you know who has her?

Casey: I know who has her. I’ve tried to contact her. I actually received a phone call today. Now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment. About a minute.

Dispatch: okay, did you guys call and report a vehicle stolen?

Casey: um. Yes, my mom did.

Dispatch: okay. So is the vehicle stolen too?

Casey: no. this is my vehicle.

Dispatch: what vehicle was stolen?

Casey: um, it's a 98 Pontiac Sunfire.

Dispatch: okay, I have deputies on the way to you right now for that. So now your 3 year old daughter is missing? Caylee Anthony?

Dispatch: white female?

Casey: yes. White female.

Dispatch: 3 years old? 8-9-2005 is her date of birth?

Dispatch: and you last saw her a month ago?

Casey: 31 days. been 31 days.

Dispatch: who has her? Do you have a name?

Casey: her name is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales.

Dispatch: who is that? Babysitter?

Casey: she's been my nanny for about a year and a half. Almost two years.

Dispatch: why... why are you calling now? Why didn't you call 31 days ago?

Casey: I’ve been looking for her and have gone through other resources to try to find her, which was stupid.

Dispatch: can you... can you give me the name of the nanny again? Like spell it out for me?

Casey: Zenaida. Z-E-N-A-I-D-A.

Dispatch: last name?

Casey: Fernandez.

Dispatch: Fernandez?

Casey: hyphen Gonzales. I think the officers are here.

Dispatch: the officers are there?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=AAB9C92FEB4A4E7F4FD27DCBDB856C69?contentId=7059944&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: October 02, 2008, 02:27:50 PM »

TY Janet. Maybe you're right. It all sounds odd, though. We have a fair amount of property, and our insurance agent advised us to get a million dollar "umbrella" policy that would cover us if someone's child got hurt on our property, even though we might not even know the child was trespassing. The agent talked about things we could be held liable for, but we sure never discussed lies. 

I Stand With The Girl
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #963 on: October 02, 2008, 02:29:29 PM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/26988449#26988449

Just in case anyone else missed the Jesse Grund interview.

Thank You so much Monkey Deep!  I would be so thrilled if our daughter would bring someone like JG home for us to meet.  What a refreshing young man.

PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #964 on: October 02, 2008, 02:30:46 PM »

this is my first post, but i just wanted to say that my 31 year old daughter when she hired a part time sitter for her twins, asked me to go with her to get my feelings on the sitter. I was given the name, address, phone number, etc of the sitter. My daughter has twin boys 2 1/2 years old and they talk all the time about going to the sitter's house, like about her dog and her daughter. If she would get tied up i or my husband could go pick up the grandsons.  The sitter comes to my grandson's Birthday parties and they go to her daughter's. There is a constant communication as I watch them 3 days a week and the sitter watches them 2. I think this is the way ppl would normally act.  I was drawn to this case because of Caylee's sweet face and the fact that she is around my grandsons ages, when i see Cindy and George's home, i know that they loved that baby girl, it reminds me of my home, because my backyard has been transformed into a playground for them, we have toys, cribs, etc. for them.  My heart goes out to Cindy and George.  I dont believe that they had anything to do with Caylee's death. But what just bothers me is why they still defend Casey and believe her lies. 

PLEASE CINDY AND GEORGE THE TIME FOR STANDING BY CASEY IS GONE, PLEASE ACCEPT THE TRUTH THAT CAYLEE IS GONE AND BY THE HANDS OF CASEY.  WE NEED YOU TO DEMAND THAT SHE TELL YOU THE TRUTH AS TO WHERE SHE IS. THE GRANDAUGHTER THAT YOU LOVED SO MUCH DESERVES TO BE LAID TO REST.

Welcome skyyblue Wink   I loved this part of your post it brought tears to my eyes... I think of that little girl everyday, It almost feels like she is a part of all of our families ,day in and day out. I pray they do find her remains and lay her body to rest in peace.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: October 02, 2008, 02:31:31 PM »

I just want to mention that this ZG does have a myspace page. Before it went private, it showed and names her children at least the two  children that were named in Sawgrass visitors form, it also showed pictures of her mom and dad. This ZG also had a myspace friend in common with william Waters named Laura Rose.  Theres the "Rose" name again. LA, amy and CA are all Williams friends on myspace.There was I recall another ZG on myspace age 25-but I can longer find her page. Maybe CA just used a variety of info from the myspaces pages to make up the ZG she wanted to blame it on. Unfortunatly (sp) she used alot of this ZGs info-enough to lead cops to her.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: October 02, 2008, 02:33:44 PM »

I have tried a few of these myspace trackers and NONE of them are 100% correct. Example: I keep getting hits on my myspace from a old neighbor (who is also a sociopath) and I know she is looking at my acct everyday.. anyway only 1 of my trackers actually "track" her and even then it does not show me her name or page , only her location and that is how I know who it is, I used to live there.
Myspace tries really hard to keep these sites from working to protect privacy. There is no full proof tracker. As far a facebook goes, I have an acct. but never use it.
Thanks that helps, you have had/are dealing with an actual sociopath? So am I

Yes unfortunately I have. I do not wish this upon anyone and I know exactly how Jesse and ZG is feeling, grant it, I was not accused of kidnapping etc but my name was dragged Thru the mud and I had to move my family away to prove we were not involved (seeing how it continues after we moved a year ago) anyway she is a replica of Casey, tell the cops the sky is purple and they would somehow believe her. She is continually finding someone else to blame just as Cindy and Casey do. She has no concern for anyone but herself. I actually begged they get her professional help but they cannot "make her do it, only suggest. I hope Casey goes down for everything she has done.
I just spent forever typing a response & them poof! I was timed out! Crap. Monkeydeep, My brother's ex is a sociopath. We are in an active investigation, P.I's She has taken his 2 children to another state recently. 13 years of proof means nothing to LE. She has to actually cause harm to one of them first. It's unbelievable, the stress is incredible. If she was exposed like Casey Anthony then everyone could see her as she truly is. Casey is young in her socio, there is much more she is capable of if she isn't stopped! My family is dealing with a seasoned professional! I cannot begin to describe the physical toll it has taken on some members of my family!
[/quote]

monken, don't worry I found your post 
Well the sociopath I have dealt with lied to the police so much without ANY proof that she almost ended my husbands 14 year carrear in the Military. Total DRAMA (worst then you see on Army wife). She accused me so much and I just laughed at her stupidity that she then turned it on my husband. She is still telling her lies and we live over 500  miles away. her finale lie was that he tried to run her off the road so they let her put a military restraining order against him (without any proof but because she said she feared her life)(yet we had proof that we were in Orlando at Disney the day she claims he did this) After we moved she then started telling these same lies on another military wife and And even took them court, she was caught in ALL her lies but no "charges" were brought on her just the judge told her he reccomended she get some professional help. Apparently she never did because she is still trying to ruin lives even as I type. These people scare me, and here is why:

Some of them DO get away with Murder... and she thinks she is going to also..
Look at her, come on after all she has done and she is still sitting at home , sleeping in a nice warm bed with good hot meals while poor caylee is only GOD and her mother know where~ and my cousin who got caught breaking into a coke machine and stealing all the quarters out of it at a Tampa high school has been sitting in prison in Northwest Fl since 2004 and will not be released until Sept 2009. WTH is wrong with the picture? She should have never been given a bond in the first place. If they would have let her sit in there , I believe by now some inmate would have gotten her to slip up and tell something either by bragging or someone beating it out of her.

Sorry to ramble on but I hate liars...
I
[/quote]
You're not ramblin' at all. i think we both could write a book about our experience!
It seems so unbelievable, especially when you're trying to talk to someone about it. There is so much that she's done I don't even know where to start!
I'm going out to do yardwork with my hubby but I'll be back later.
BUT:
I would love to know if you could relate to this:

The sociopath I know is both of these in one:  the sweetest, most happy-go-lucky
person AND the most EVIL  bitch I have ever known!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: October 02, 2008, 02:35:20 PM »

Welcome Skyblue!!!! Wink smurf brilsmurf brilsmurf

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #968 on: October 02, 2008, 02:36:09 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=1825D40079539BA713A4BF455FC18C02?contentId=7494099&version=42&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Gonzalez sued Anthony on Wednesday in Orlando.

Anthony says she last saw 3-year-old Caylee in June with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez. Authorities don't believe her.

Todd Black, a spokesman for Anthony's attorney, says this isn't the same Zenaida Gonzalez Anthony left her child with. Black called the lawsuit frivolous.

Anthony remains a "person of interest." She has been charged with child neglect, making false statements and obstruction. She says she doesn't know what happened to Caylee.

-------------

Yeah.. so there's another ZG out there somewhere, with a silver Ford Focus, with two kids named Michelle and Yasmin 

One thing I am still confused about .... didn't Casey tell LE during initial questioning that ZG did NOT have children of her own?  (So I am not sure where the two kids come into play)  And ... if I am correct this ZG with the lawsuit does NOT have the Fernandez (hyphen) in her name .... could these two things keep this lawsuit from going forward?

That is also what I picked up on.... when she said Zenaida had no kids.....I think KC saw Zenadia in her car at SawGrass wrote down the license plate number..got her lover cop to run it and got Zenaida's name....if he or she were smart they would have confirmed the make of the car but apparently neither one of them thought of that so she kept thinkng it was a different make...viola...she is not as smart as she thinks...
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #969 on: October 02, 2008, 02:37:56 PM »

It's attack of the smileys, A-1!   

And on another note .... Let's try another tactic with Casey: Hey, if you tell the truth you'll be famous and all the guys will like you. Absolutely.

I remember you, Caylee.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #970 on: October 02, 2008, 02:38:05 PM »

Hi Destiny: I am so sorry for your loss. Your aunt/mom sounds like a wonderful
person, and a great friend.I know she is watching over you and knows you are
going to be happy in time with her watching over you. She taught you to be kind
to other people and compassionate for them.
Des just before you left you phoned the body farm, I think it was you. They were
doing test on something but were not finished yet, just before they hung up
they said, "but I'm not working on the bone" and its driving me nuts????
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: October 02, 2008, 02:40:25 PM »

Monken -- Sociopaths can be very charming and sociable. What they can't do is feel empathy for other human beings, tell the truth, or take responsibility for their actions.

Casey, sounds like you hun.

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: October 02, 2008, 02:42:05 PM »

This one's for you Casey -

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: October 02, 2008, 02:43:35 PM »

Monken -- Sociopaths can be very charming and sociable. What they can't do is feel empathy for other human beings, tell the truth, or take responsibility for their actions.

WHAT! sounds like me??? Did you read that post right??? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: October 02, 2008, 02:44:11 PM »

This one's for you Casey -

LMAO   I wanted to say that for the blue one but passed you are a trip lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: October 02, 2008, 02:45:40 PM »

I think KC saw Zenaida at Saw Grass apartments...got her license plate number...asked one of her cop "lovers" to run the plate and then when she got a name she started researching her on the net.

Casey did an internet search on Zenaida Gonzalez prior to the disappearance of her daughter.  I am not sure how the pieces of the puzzle fit but ... maybe Zenaida Gonzalez was targeted ... maybe Caylee's death had been premeditated by her mother.

Janet

Computer Evidence Shows Casey Searched For Missing Child Websites
POSTED: 4:16 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 10:31 pm EDT September 28, 2008

The computer records also revealed that, starting in June, Casey's computer was used to search for Zenaida Gonzalez, the mystery nanny. The question now is whether she was trying to get background information on the woman, who she would later accuse of being the person who took Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567178/detail.html

I don't see a June date in the report...here is what I read:

ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
08-069208 COMPUTER FORENSICS REPORT
The Internet History for the profile "Casey" on the HP computer was extracted
via Net Analysis. The History was then filtered for both "MySpace" and for
"facebook." All the Internet History files were saved to the Evidence\Internet
History\Cindy Desktop computer\Casey profile folders as comma delimited files
for viewing using Excel.
A keyword search for "Zenaida" revealed Web pages indicating that a user
searched the Internet for that name on July 16, 2008. Those entries were
bookmarked under the "Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez" section of this report.[/
font]
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: October 02, 2008, 02:45:57 PM »

WHAT! sounds like me??? Did you read that post right??? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heck no, I was talking to Casey in the last part not you. I talk to her often b/c I hope she or one of her buddies is reading here. Silly monkey!

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: October 02, 2008, 02:47:25 PM »

Casey fits the description of a sociopath not Monken. 

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: October 02, 2008, 02:48:44 PM »

TY Janet. Maybe you're right. It all sounds odd, though. We have a fair amount of property, and our insurance agent advised us to get a million dollar "umbrella" policy that would cover us if someone's child got hurt on our property, even though we might not even know the child was trespassing. The agent talked about things we could be held liable for, but we sure never discussed lies. 

If there is zero proof ZG was on the Anthony property, why should HOI pay out? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #979 on: October 02, 2008, 02:49:27 PM »

Heck no, I was talking to Casey in the last part not you. I talk to her often b/c I hope she or one of her buddies is reading here. Silly monkey!
OMG Monken hun I spit brownie all over my thought board reading your post. 

She does sound like a sociopath.  She is very cut off from emotion on several levels.  I can not fathom being that cold and callus.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.