April 24, 2024, 03:06:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377838 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: October 02, 2008, 02:50:39 PM »

TY Janet. Maybe you're right. It all sounds odd, though. We have a fair amount of property, and our insurance agent advised us to get a million dollar "umbrella" policy that would cover us if someone's child got hurt on our property, even though we might not even know the child was trespassing. The agent talked about things we could be held liable for, but we sure never discussed lies. 

If there is zero proof ZG was on the Anthony property, why should HOI pay out? 

Well, that was kind of my thought too.

I Stand With The Girl
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: October 02, 2008, 02:51:41 PM »

I just want to mention that this ZG does have a myspace page. Before it went private, it showed and names her children at least the two  children that were named in Sawgrass visitors form, it also showed pictures of her mom and dad. This ZG also had a myspace friend in common with william Waters named Laura Rose.  Theres the "Rose" name again. LA, amy and CA are all Williams friends on myspace.There was I recall another ZG on myspace age 25-but I can longer find her page. Maybe CA just used a variety of info from the myspaces pages to make up the ZG she wanted to blame it on. Unfortunatly (sp) she used alot of this ZGs info-enough to lead cops to her.

If you listened to the Daily BS interview with ZG, that dude asked her about why this Laura Rose was on her MySpace. She claims that after this first happened - her being accused- that Lauren Rose actually contacted her (I assume via myspace) to say "I'm sorry this is happening to you".. I don't know if it was just one exhange or a couple back and forth's, but Zenaida appreciated Laura's comments, thought she was nice, so she added her as a friend. She did NOT (according to her) know her before that, and isn't friends with her, outside of a person who she added to her myspace.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: October 02, 2008, 02:51:41 PM »

I'm like Pavlov's dogs after spending 3 years on the Natalee thread.

Every time we get to page 50, I brace myself to jump. 

I Stand With The Girl
skyyblue
Scared Monkey

« Reply #983 on: October 02, 2008, 02:53:07 PM »

thank you for the very warm welcome
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: October 02, 2008, 02:53:49 PM »

Monken -- Sociopaths can be very charming and sociable. What they can't do is feel empathy for other human beings, tell the truth, or take responsibility for their actions.

Casey, sounds like you hun.

WHAT! sounds like me??? Did you read that post right??? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodandmad, Please tell me your response was a typo! Otherwise why in the world would you think that!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: October 02, 2008, 02:54:23 PM »

I'm like Pavlov's dogs after spending 3 years on the Natalee thread.

Every time we get to page 50, I brace myself to jump. 

BT ... I know what you mean.  I believe the saying is ... we are "CREATURES OF HABIT".

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #986 on: October 02, 2008, 02:55:20 PM »

Monken -- Sociopaths can be very charming and sociable. What they can't do is feel empathy for other human beings, tell the truth, or take responsibility for their actions.

WHAT! sounds like me??? Did you read that post right??? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodandmad, Please tell me your response was a typo! Otherwise why in the world would you think that!!!!!

I explained on the last page. the last comment was directed to Casey, not you. she sounds like a sociopath not you.

Monkey hugs????

I remember you, Caylee.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #987 on: October 02, 2008, 02:56:21 PM »

TY Janet. Maybe you're right. It all sounds odd, though. We have a fair amount of property, and our insurance agent advised us to get a million dollar "umbrella" policy that would cover us if someone's child got hurt on our property, even though we might not even know the child was trespassing. The agent talked about things we could be held liable for, but we sure never discussed lies. 

If there is zero proof ZG was on the Anthony property, why should HOI pay out? 

I really don't understand this, either.  There are inclusions and exclusions in every homeowner's policy.  Perhaps Janet is right about the 911 call and Casey speaking Zenaida's name, later to be released to the public......but I do think BT's comment about liability for lies is something we all would never imagine having validity.

BTW, I haven't posted in this thread much, lately, but do monitor.  Welcome to all the new members & thank you all for staying on topic.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: October 02, 2008, 02:56:35 PM »

Heck no, I was talking to Casey in the last part not you. I talk to her often b/c I hope she or one of her buddies is reading here. Silly monkey!
You scared me so bad I'm crying, Thanks for clearing it up for me, I think I need to go work in my yard! I'm sorry Goodandmad!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: October 02, 2008, 02:56:55 PM »

I believe the comma implies that Goodnmad was addressing Casey not ... you Monken.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: October 02, 2008, 02:57:09 PM »

invision ... you are welcome.

Hey ... you may be right in your speculation regarding an LE strategy in the works.

However ... this would imply that LE is defaming ZG character.

Janet

Janet  I'm not sure LE was using that for strategic purposes .... I think possibly LE was (at first) running with Casey's story and jumped the gun a bit when they found the visitor card that was signed by ZG ... I think they (LE) threw out the 2 children as a way to confirm that this indeed was the same ZG that visited SawGrass ....

I don't think that LE intentionally set out to defame ZG only confirm that it was one and the same before they called her in for an interview .... I do think that there are possibly too many inconsistencies to hang Casey on a defamation suit ...

1.  No Fernandez (hyphen)
2.  Casey stated her sitter had no children
3.  Did not give the same car (only one similar)  IF this had been her sitter for a year and a half .. she would easily claim that she knew what kind of car she drove
4.  No photo ID confirmation by ZG OR Casey
5.  As far as I know "said ZG" does not have a sister Samantha

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: October 02, 2008, 02:57:12 PM »

I just want to mention that this ZG does have a myspace page. Before it went private, it showed and names her children at least the two  children that were named in Sawgrass visitors form, it also showed pictures of her mom and dad. This ZG also had a myspace friend in common with william Waters named Laura Rose.  Theres the "Rose" name again. LA, amy and CA are all Williams friends on myspace.There was I recall another ZG on myspace age 25-but I can longer find her page. Maybe CA just used a variety of info from the myspaces pages to make up the ZG she wanted to blame it on. Unfortunatly (sp) she used alot of this ZGs info-enough to lead cops to her.

If you listened to the Daily BS interview with ZG, that dude asked her about why this Laura Rose was on her MySpace. She claims that after this first happened - her being accused- that Lauren Rose actually contacted her (I assume via myspace) to say "I'm sorry this is happening to you".. I don't know if it was just one exhange or a couple back and forth's, but Zenaida appreciated Laura's comments, thought she was nice, so she added her as a friend. She did NOT (according to her) know her before that, and isn't friends with her, outside of a person who she added to her myspace.

Sorry I did not see the Daily BS interview, so this connection is just purley by coincidence,Wow. Thankyou for the info.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: October 02, 2008, 02:57:33 PM »

I explained on the last page. the last comment was directed to Casey, not you. she sounds like a sociopath not you.

Monkey hugs????

I think maybe Monken is missing the part I highlighted above.

I Stand With The Girl
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #993 on: October 02, 2008, 02:57:40 PM »

I think KC saw Zenaida at Saw Grass apartments...got her license plate number...asked one of her cop "lovers" to run the plate and then when she got a name she started researching her on the net.

Casey did an internet search on Zenaida Gonzalez prior to the disappearance of her daughter.  I am not sure how the pieces of the puzzle fit but ... maybe Zenaida Gonzalez was targeted ... maybe Caylee's death had been premeditated by her mother.

Janet

Computer Evidence Shows Casey Searched For Missing Child Websites
POSTED: 4:16 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 10:31 pm EDT September 28, 2008

The computer records also revealed that, starting in June, Casey's computer was used to search for Zenaida Gonzalez, the mystery nanny. The question now is whether she was trying to get background information on the woman, who she would later accuse of being the person who took Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567178/detail.html

I don't see a June date in the report...here is what I read:

ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
08-069208 COMPUTER FORENSICS REPORT
The Internet History for the profile "Casey" on the HP computer was extracted
via Net Analysis. The History was then filtered for both "MySpace" and for
"facebook." All the Internet History files were saved to the Evidence\Internet
History\Cindy Desktop computer\Casey profile folders as comma delimited files
for viewing using Excel.
A keyword search for "Zenaida" revealed Web pages indicating that a user
searched the Internet for that name on July 16, 2008. Those entries were
bookmarked under the "Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez" section of this report.[/
font]

This info was further into the Computer Forensics report.  Note some of the dates, June 12th is one of them.  Searches were done at that time...

zenaida
Name: history.dat
Description: File, Archive
File Created: 10/22/07 01:13:21PM
Last Accessed: 07/16/08 12:03:24PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 12:03:24PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\mfhaxjkl.default\history.dat
http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends\ =203461948897ec12-9984-4944-b65e-
6dcef3d5a590=zenaida
Name: index.dat
File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Accessed: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 04:20:12PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\Content.IE5\index.dat
http://clk.atdmt.com/RUC/go/whtpgreu0210000164ruc/direct;at.rucreu00001670;ct.1/01?dispatch=show
SearchRegistration&action=peopleSearch_wp_resultcount&city=&mname=&peopleSearchFrom=wp&affiliate
id=131&searchFirstName=zenaida&searchLastName=Gonzalez&searchAge=25
Name: index.dat
File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Accessed: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 04:20:12PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\Content.IE5\index.dat
http://preview.ussearch.com/preview/ala/newsearch?&searchLName=Fernandez&searchState=FL&searchCi
ty=jacksonville&searchFName=Zenaida&adID=303014F936&adsource=8&TID=0&cid=people&searchtab=people
·ð-·newsearch[2]
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #994 on: October 02, 2008, 02:58:26 PM »

Heck no, I was talking to Casey in the last part not you. I talk to her often b/c I hope she or one of her buddies is reading here. Silly monkey!
You scared me so bad I'm crying, Thanks for clearing it up for me, I think I need to go work in my yard! I'm sorry Goodandmad!

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!! Please don't cry. Now, I just imagine your little moneeky avatar crying and that is making me want to cry. No. No. I luv Monken.

I remember you, Caylee.
chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #995 on: October 02, 2008, 02:58:54 PM »

Does anybody know the answer to my Rosie/Rosanna question? or ideas, theories, etc?

I believe that I read somewhere that casey stated her name as gloria IIRC
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #996 on: October 02, 2008, 03:06:59 PM »

Home owners insurance 

A girl from my highschool was on the back of a motorcycle.  They got into accident. She amost lost her leg.  The motor cycle driver, the house where left from and the auto driver were all sued!!

Then she is at a party, not wearing her leg brace as she was supposed to.  My friend was accidently pushed and fell into her and her leg broke. 

His homeowners paid, the kid the pushed paid, the house owner was sued and her boyfriend who brought her there was sued!!  She was paid millions!!!

My mother passed away, her home is vacant and for sale.  I just found out that her insurance is going to be canceled because "they" don't insure vacant homes.  The home is in Florida during hurricane season.   

ZG will make a few bucks that is why her laywer took the case.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: October 02, 2008, 03:09:16 PM »

Home owners insurance 

A girl from my highschool was on the back of a motorcycle.  They got into accident. She amost lost her leg.  The motor cycle driver, the house where left from and the auto driver were all sued!!

Then she is at a party, not wearing her leg brace as she was supposed to.  My friend was accidently pushed and fell into her and her leg broke. 

His homeowners paid, the kid the pushed paid, the house owner was sued and her boyfriend who brought her there was sued!!  She was paid millions!!!

My mother passed away, her home is vacant and for sale.  I just found out that her insurance is going to be canceled because "they" don't insure vacant homes.  The home is in Florida during hurricane season.   

ZG will make a few bucks that is why her laywer took the case.

Lordy! No wonder my insurance rates are so high! 

I Stand With The Girl
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: October 02, 2008, 03:11:11 PM »

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!! Please don't cry. Now, I just imagine your little moneeky avatar crying and that is making me want to cry. No. No. I luv Monken.

Goodandmad, please don't be upset with me, I just misunderstood how you posted. i love chatting with you & everyone here. I love you all! My problem is I'm so hyper-sensitive over this case & the fact that my family is also dealing with a sociopath. i got upset yesterday talking to my doctor about it. Sometimes I have to back off & get my mind on something happy! I'm sorry everyone, BBL!

Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: October 02, 2008, 03:11:14 PM »

Yep, when I had my car wreck, the homeowner had 1 house, 3 cars, and an life insurance policy with the same insurance co - they put them all together to settle.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.