April 27, 2024, 07:30:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377921 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 30, 2008, 12:38:44 AM »

« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 12:53:59 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 02:14:18 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/27/audio_video_recordings_released_by_law_enforcement.html

Audio, Video Recordings Released By Law Enforcement
Saturday, September 27, 2008 3:16:05 PM

Audio Recordings:
Authorities released audio recordings of interviews made with witnesses in the Casey Anthony case.

Before listening, be aware that some interviews are over an hour long and the recordings include some vulgar and adult language which some listeners might not find appropriate.

Amy Huizenga
Ricardo Morales
Brian Burner
Troy Brown
Brittany Schieber
George Anthony
Shirley Pleasea
Karen Angel
Anthony Lazaro
Jesse Grund Pt. 1
Jesse Grund Pt. 2
Lee Anthony

Video Recordings:
On Friday, Sept. 26, authorities released a videotaped interview with Cindy Anthony. Click on the videos to watch parts 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the interview

Cindy Anthony Interview Part 1
Cindy Anthony Interview Part 2
Cindy Anthony Interview Part 3
Cindy Anthony Interview Part 4

Additional Information

Transcripts, Files Released In Anthony Case

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/27/audio_video_recordings_released_by_law_enforcement.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 02:21:45 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

Files Released In Casey Anthony Case
Saturday, September 27, 2008 3:14:17 PM

Authorities are releasing hundreds of pages of documents in the Casey Anthony case, including interviews with friends and families, text messages and more.

Here are those pages with unrelated information removed and the remainder edited to remove personal information, such as dates of birth and phone numbers.

Note: Some PDFs are lengthy, so please be patient while the documents load.

Released Sept. 26, 2008

Transcript of interview with Karen Angel
Transcript of interview with Mike Kozak
Transcript of interview with Nicole Lett
Transcript of interview with Maria Kissh
Transcript of interview with Danny Colamarino
Transcript of interview with Chris Stutz
Transcript of interview with Jeff Hopkins
Transcript of interview with Jamie Realander
Transcript of interview with Matthew Crisp
Transcript of interview with Anthony Rusciano
Transcript of interview with Shirley Pleasea
Transcript of interview with Sean Daly
Transcript of interview with Jonathan Daly
Transcript of interview with Simon Burch
Transcript of interview with Gary Ridgeway
Transcript of interview with Brittany Schieber
Instant Message history between Casey and NYItaliano
Orange County Sheriff's Cell Telephone Reports
Orange County Sheriff's Office Documents
Computer Forensics Report of Casey Anthony's computer

Released Sept. 23, 2008

Calendar Noting Key Moments In Casey Anthony's Case
Transcript of Lee Anthony Interview, July 29, 2008
Transcript of interview with Amy Huizenga, July 23, 2008
Transcript of interview with Anthony Lazaro, July 22, 2008
Forensic Cell Phone Report for Cynthia Anthony's Cell Phone, Aug. 4, 2008
Text Messages taken from phone of Brittany Schieber
Text Messages from phone of Troy Brown, Collected On July 25, 2008
Transcript of interview with Troy Brown, July 25, 2008
Transcript of interview with Brian Burner, July 30, 2008
Transcript of interview with Brittany Schieber, July 24, 2008
Transcript of interview with Lauren Gibbs, Aug. 1, 2008
Transcript of interview with Ricardo Morales, July 25, 2008
Transcript of interview with William Waters, July 30, 2008
Transcript of interview with Jesse Grund, July 23, 2008

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 02:24:12 PM »

Found this:  What do you think??

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=4760
kids-r-special
Sep 30, 2008 | 12:30 PM
hello everyone!
Im a little knew to the blog as far as posting, but Ive been reading from the beginning. I have 2 questions/comments.

1. In the interview with the towing company, the manager said that as ga and her were walking to the car, GA kept apoligizing for CA behavior and kept saying, we cant find out granddaughter, she is missing. Well, I thought the 911 call came in about her being missing AFTER they got the car home. whats up with that!! Why didnt they call 911 before the car was located and picked up

2. GA said in his interview, that the last day he saw CA W/baby, that she said she was spending the night at Z's because she was working late and the baby was going to stay there also, but isnt that the same
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 02:26:04 PM »

oops, got cut off in the last post...

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=4760
kids-r-special
hello everyone!
Im a little knew to the blog as far as posting, but Ive been reading from the beginning. I have 2 questions/comments.

1. In the interview with the towing company, the manager said that as ga and her were walking to the car, GA kept apoligizing for CA behavior and kept saying, we cant find out granddaughter, she is missing. Well, I thought the 911 call came in about her being missing AFTER they got the car home. whats up with that!! Why didnt they call 911 before the car was located and picked up

2. GA said in his interview, that the last day he saw CA W/baby, that she said she was spending the night at Z's because she was working late and the baby was going to stay there also, but isnt that the same

day that she told LE that she went to pick up the baby and they never showed up!!!

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 02:32:06 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

I was looking for something else, and came across this very thorough timeline... just thought that I would share it with those of you who are interested...

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/09/casey-anthony-timeline-revised.html

Whoever the Prairie Chicken is but together a lot of info here...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 02:38:17 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

I was looking for something else, and came across this very thorough timeline... just thought that I would share it with those of you who are interested...

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/09/casey-anthony-timeline-revised.html

Whoever the Prairie Chicken is but together a lot of info here...

A LOT of time and effort went into this timeline.

I am NOT the "Janet" who is the author of thE timeline.  I DO NOT post anywhere but the SM site in regards to the Caylee Marie case.

Janet

_____

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 02:47:10 PM »

kids-r-special
hello everyone!

Maybe he just meant missing in the sense that they had not seen her. By this time weren't they likely suspicious of Casey's actions and in
keeping Caylee from them? Casey had avoided them, may have texted Cindy but had avoided coming home.....that was why Cindy drove to AL's after finding out his location from Amy. I know myself during such times I can imagine many things......even work myself into a panic if there is enough time.........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 02:54:00 PM »

just saw this elsewhere:

They just did a blurb on CNN that during the Prime News segment at 5pm EST they will be discussing the witness list and how LE will go forth with a homicide charge without a body.

I'm trying to find a link now. It was just a blurb they did on upcoming stories this evening.
GrandmaPuter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2008, 02:54:10 PM »

kids-r-special
hello everyone!

Maybe he just meant missing in the sense that they had not seen her. By this time weren't they likely suspicious of Casey's actions and in
keeping Caylee from them? Casey had avoided them, may have texted Cindy but had avoided coming home.....that was why Cindy drove to AL's after finding out his location from Amy. I know myself during such times I can imagine many things......even work myself into a panic if there is enough time.........

This quote about George and KC on the 16th is soooo questionable...........I really don't think George is lying but I do think he has his Mondays mixed up ...........like I said in a previous post.............on Monday, June 9th, KC would have been planning on staying at Ricardos so she wanted to let her Dad know she wouldn't be home that night (so that is why she used the "crashing at Zanni's" excuse.  But I really believe that was on JUNE 9th - NOT June 16th.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2008, 02:56:59 PM »

'Baby Sitter' in Caylee Anthony Case Says Tot's Mom Ruined Her Life
Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The woman falsely named as missing tot Caylee Anthony's baby sitter — and kidnapper — said the child's mother has cost her a job, her family's privacy and life as she knew it.

Zenaida Gonzalez told FOX affiliate WOFL-TV in Orlando that her world was turned "upside down" after the little girl's mom, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, gave her name and other details about her life to police.

"I lost a lot. It changed my kids' life. I lost my job. ... I've had to hide out," Gonzalez told WOFL. "Why me? Why drag me into your mess? Why drag my family into your mess? She ruined my family. She ruined my life. Simple as that."

Gonzalez, a Kissimmee resident who has filed a defamation lawsuit against Anthony, said she had never even met the family or heard of them until she got the call from police that she was under investigation in Caylee's disappearance.

The child has been missing since mid-June. Anthony claims she left 2-year-old Caylee (whose third birthday came after her disappearance) with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez, who snatched her. After investigating those allegations, police say they don't believe the young mother's story.

Gonzalez, a Kissimmee resident who has filed a defamation lawsuit against Anthony, said she had never even met the family or heard of them until she got the call from police that she was under investigation in Caylee's disappearance.

The child has been missing since mid-June. Anthony claims she left 2-year-old Caylee (whose third birthday came after her disappearance) with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez, who snatched her. After investigating those allegations, police say they don't believe the young mother's story.

Gonzalez thinks Anthony gathered information about her by going to the same apartment complex Gonzalez had visited to look at a vacant unit. Police have confirmed that theory.

"I looked at an apartment for 15 minutes and those 15 minutes changed my whole life," she said.

In addition to knowing her name and learning about her visit to the complex, detectives also had information about her two daughters and what kind of car she drives, Gonzalez told the station.

She said she was let go from her job as a direct result of her unwanted involvement in the case because her boss was "scared of the media."

She declined to elaborate on the type of company or its name, describing it only as "a place where people go a lot" and explaining that her employer feared the swarm of reporters was hurting business.

Gonzalez's interview and lawsuit have come after the release of about 600 additional pages of documents in the case, among them the transcripts of text messages, voicemails and depositions with Anthony, her family and her friends.

In one sexually charged instant message exchange, Anthony tells an apparent lover ("nyitaliano3") that she's "so sad," feels like she has "cabin fever" and craves freedom.

When he invites her to dinner, she tells him she'll have to bring her daughter, whom she refers to as "the little snot head."

She also talks about a nanny she refers to as "Zani," though most of her friends and acquaintances have told police they'd never heard her speak of a baby sitter or of Gonzalez.

Click here to read the IM exchange.

Click here for more documents released in the case.

The Orange Osceola State Attorney's Office has made about 1,000 pages of discovery available to the public and the press in different increments, which is unusual in an ongoing investigation.

On Monday, a judge denied a central Florida homeowners association's request to keep protesters out of their neighborhood, where Caylee was reported missing in July.

Anthony's neighbors had asked the Orange County judge to force protesters and members of the media away from their homes.

In her decision, she wrote that the association again failed to adequately notify the protesters of the pleading and give them time to defend themselves against the allegations.

Investigators say Anthony is a "person of interest" in the case and evidence indicates the girl's decomposing body was in her mother's car.

But Anthony has repeatedly said she doesn't know what happened to the girl after she allegedly left her with Gonzalez.

She has been charged with child neglect, making false statements and obstruction.

Anthony also faces unrelated check fraud charges and is currently at home with her parents on house arrest after several stints in the Orange County Jail.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,431041,00.html

Zenaida Gonzalez speaks to FOX 35 
 Last Edited: Tuesday, 30 Sep 2008, 3:42 PM EDT 
Created: Tuesday, 30 Sep 2008, 3:42 PM EDT

Casey Anthony, mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, says she left her daughter with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez. A Kissimmee woman with that name is now suing Casey Anthony for defamation. Orange County investigators don’t believe the Zenaida Gonzalez Anthony told them about exists. Zenaida Gonzalez and her attorney John Morgan speak to FOX 35 about how her life has changed since Caylee Anthony went missing.

VIDEO:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=CEE49DF16719EDAB77C18A7DA94E5310?contentId=7546647&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Caylee Anthony Timeline, Photos and WebCam 
 Last Edited: Friday, 26 Sep 2008, 5:16 PM EDT 
Created: Monday, 04 Aug 2008, 12:26 PM EDT

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=D11C3DF5B31DD0027F58D739EAEC12E2?contentId=7130516&version=70&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

_____

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2008, 02:59:19 PM »

ZG on NG tonight

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2008, 03:01:32 PM »

ZG on NG tonight

TY CC MB

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2008, 03:01:41 PM »

ZG on NG tonight

Oh that should be interesting to watch. While I like N.G. most of the time, I hope she is tactful with Z.G.

on another note... I still do not understand why they are ferusing to take lie test.?

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2008, 03:03:08 PM »

I still do not understand why they are ferusing to take lie test.?

Probably not taking lie test on attorney's advice, imo. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2008, 03:06:18 PM »

ZG on NG tonight

If being brought into the spot light ruined her life, why is she doing so many interviews on tv? She's just making herself more recognizable

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2008, 03:06:48 PM »

Well If I remember correctly, The grandparents were goign to and Lee Adivsed them not too and her also refused. I can see attorney telling them not to at this point in the game but something's gotta give soon.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2008, 03:09:06 PM »

I still do not understand why they are ferusing to take lie test.?

Probably not taking lie test on attorney's advice, imo. 

The following words of Leonard Padilla are the reason I keep flip-flopping in the theory.  Was it George or Lee who assisted Casey in the coverup?

Janet

++++++++++

NANCY GRACE
10 More Charges Filed Against Missing Florida Toddler`s Mom
Aired September 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, Casey was spending a lot of time in her room. When Jose Baez, her attorney, would come over, he`d make sure that she wasn`t around the other people in the house. She was solitary in her room. And one day, when the FBI and some local officials came over to ask the Anthony family to take a lie detector test, Lee became agitated. We were sitting out in the RV. And at first, they agreed to, and then he came back out and said, No, we`re not going take lie detector tests at all.

GRACE: Whoa! Whoa! Wait! First time hearing of this. I`ve asked you 50 times what goes on in the house, and suddenly, I`m hearing they asked the Anthonys to take a lie detector test and they did not do it?

PADILLA: That`s correct. We were sitting in the RV and we saw -- first, there was a child protective services individual that went in, and then later on, some law enforcement went in.

GRACE: Wait. Are you talking about George and Cindy Anthony...

PADILLA: Yes.

GRACE: ... were asked to take a polygraph and they declined?

PADILLA: At first, they agreed. And then when Lee went back in there, he came back out and told us that he told them, No, we`re not going to take lie detector tests...

GRACE: Why?

PADILLA: ... and neither was he. I don`t know. I told him that was the best way to get cleared by the FBI of any charges or anything like that that might be coming down the road. And he said, No, I don`t care if we`re not cleared. We`re not taking them.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/11/ng.01.html

_____

monkey deep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2008, 03:10:48 PM »

Sorry for all the  typos... trying to multi task. So if she is somehow able to not show up for the check fraud charges, is there a chance the same thing can happen with the Z.G. case? I would think not but we never know with this family.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2008, 03:11:36 PM »

ZG on NG tonight

If being brought into the spot light ruined her life, why is she doing so many interviews on tv? She's just making herself more recognizable
I agree.  It sounds to me like she's seeking her 15 minutes.  I also recognize that she has the right to sue for defamation, but the reality is that a lawsuit is only worth the amount of money that can be recovered for damages.  I don't see much money being recovered here.  Additionally, she will need to show actual damages, and I have some doubts about that.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.