May 23, 2024, 03:06:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 380779 times)
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1380 on: October 02, 2008, 08:32:33 PM »

OKKKKKK so do they CHECK the area where this lady said she saw her coming out of ?????

like NOW please? 

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1381 on: October 02, 2008, 08:33:21 PM »

Hi daydream.  Welcome !!!  You can describe it in many ways, but when there is a 4 year old boy who kills the family pet, at six is trying to choke his baby sister to death and by the time he is ten both parents fear for the family safety.......i call it evil.  Definitely a sickness of some kind

Since I don't know anything about Casey's past, I don't know if she behaved terribly as a child or not, but I have known people who were terrible children and became criminals as adults. If a person believes in reincarnation (and sometimes I think I do), it would make sense that someone who was bad in their previous life would carry over evil tendencies into their present life. In fact, I swear I work with the woman that Adolph Hitler reincarnated into. 

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: October 02, 2008, 08:33:35 PM »

Hi daydream.  Welcome !!!  You can describe it in many ways, but when there is a 4 year old boy who kills the family pet, at six is trying to choke his baby sister to death and by the time he is ten both parents fear for the family safety.......i call it evil.  Definitely a sickness of some kind

Since I don't know anything about Casey's past, I don't know if she behaved terribly as a child or not, but I have known people who were terrible children and became criminals as adults. If a person believes in reincarnation (and sometimes I think I do), it would make sense that someone who was bad in their previous life would carry over evil tendencies into their present life. In fact, I swear I work with the woman that Adolph Hitler reincarnated into. 

Hey BT:  did you see that program on History channel or A & E a few months ago about Hitler's relatives who actually live here in the U.S.???  They changed their names.  Maybe the woman you know is really a relative 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1383 on: October 02, 2008, 08:34:04 PM »

Sociopaths are one of the most difficult of all mental disorders to work with because the person doesn't suddenly grow a conscience.  Most sociopaths are exhausting to therapists because they manipulate the therapist and lie.  Sociopaths have no conscience, they do not feel empathy, and they actually have disdain for their victims who were, in the opinion of the sociopath, dumb enough to become a victim.

Yes, I was just reading an interesting article about socio/psychopaths, and the author agrees with you. The article ends with this paragraph:

MANAGEMENT OF THE ANTI-SOCIAL PERSONALITY

Management rather than treatment is likely the most appropriate term. Since these individuals will inflict rather than experience suffering, it is exceedingly rare that they seek treatment except to access prescription drugs. Clearly, early identification and attempts to contain their victimization of others and misuse of resources becomes the primary goal. Since true remorse does not occur, motivation for change is absent.

http://psychological.com/april_01_newsletter.htm

I think most people would be shocked if they knew how many closet sociopaths are walking around in society.  Many sociopaths learn how to remain under the radar.  There are many successful sociopaths who are lawyers, CEOs, politicians, etc.  Narcissists and sociopaths are very connected.  Not all sociopaths are narcissists, but most narcissists are sociopaths to some degree.
Do we know where to get the pick when csi had it inspecting it..
Sorry! How did that happen??? Wrong post
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: October 02, 2008, 08:35:57 PM »

Once they name her as suspect they can't question her anymore.  I say big deal because they weren't getting anything out of her anyway.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: October 02, 2008, 08:37:41 PM »

Was it Brandon's Myspace/facebook/whatever that had the messages from Casey where at first she sounded very much in love and then at the end said something like, "isn't that what friends are supposed to do?"

I found the messages here on SM.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3420.msg466694#msg466694

Yep, that's what I was thinking of, thanks. And those messages were posted to Brandon?

I Stand With The Girl
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: October 02, 2008, 08:38:01 PM »

Karma and some people also believe that we reincarnate in order to learn lessons that are necessary for spiritual development.  If you don't learn the lesson the first time around, you have to return until you get it right.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1387 on: October 02, 2008, 08:38:19 PM »

Does anyone know where we can find the pic's of casey's car..I believe there are some of her car when le had it searching for evidence?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1388 on: October 02, 2008, 08:38:58 PM »

Hey BT:  did you see that program on History channel or A & E a few months ago about Hitler's relatives who actually live here in the U.S.???  They changed their names.  Maybe the woman you know is really a relative 

I didn't see the show, but I'll be on the lookout for the repeat of it. Thanks for the tip - now I KNOW she must be related to him. 

I Stand With The Girl
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1389 on: October 02, 2008, 08:39:41 PM »

Brandi.. I also remember reading about the supposed witness.. this person posted what happened, on Brian's site.  That's where I read about it. Smile  It was a while back, but I can't find it.

That was a guy. This is a woman.

Was it? I thought it was a woman who posted on Brian's site?

I could have swore it was two guys. LOL!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1390 on: October 02, 2008, 08:40:58 PM »

Once they name her as suspect they can't question her anymore.  I say big deal because they weren't getting anything out of her anyway.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: October 02, 2008, 08:41:58 PM »

OKKKKKK so do they CHECK the area where this lady said she saw her coming out of ?????

like NOW please? 

If it is the same location that Red has been telling us about, we've been trying for days to figure out where it is.  Red only remembers that it was near the airport - maybe south of the airport.  He doesn't have the address.  Florida Blue was with Red's search group, but we haven't been able to connect with her.  I have been begging for some locals to identify the locations for days.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1392 on: October 02, 2008, 08:44:09 PM »

People aren't usually diagnosed as sociopaths until they are 18 years old.  As children they are usually diagnosed as having a conduct disorder.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1393 on: October 02, 2008, 08:45:21 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted yet, about the 2 new areas being searched.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17610784/index.html
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: October 02, 2008, 08:45:42 PM »

Brandi.. I also remember reading about the supposed witness.. this person posted what happened, on Brian's site.  That's where I read about it. Smile  It was a while back, but I can't find it.

Before I found scared monkeys, I found the myfox blog and brian's site. And I read that on one of those sites, probably 4-5 weeks ago.

Btw.. glad I found this monkey site, it's the best!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1395 on: October 02, 2008, 08:47:08 PM »

People aren't usually diagnosed as sociopaths until they are 18 years old.  As children they are usually diagnosed as having a conduct disorder.

Our program works with pre-school children, and some of them are so violent at that age that they can't be allowed in the classroom with the other children because they injure the children (and the teachers).

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: October 02, 2008, 08:48:48 PM »

Before I found scared monkeys, I found the myfox blog and brian's site. And I read that on one of those sites, probably 4-5 weeks ago.

I read all the blogs I can find pertaining to missing persons.  It's a good idea to read around, IMO 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1397 on: October 02, 2008, 08:49:07 PM »

Our program works with pre-school children, and some of them are so violent at that age that they can't be allowed in the classroom with the other children because they injure the children (and the teachers).

BT - have these children been abused or experience some sort of trama or it just because they were born this way?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1398 on: October 02, 2008, 08:51:06 PM »

I read all the blogs I can find pertaining to missing persons.  It's a good idea to read around, IMO 

Klaas - do you have a picture of Brandon?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1399 on: October 02, 2008, 08:51:11 PM »

I could have swore it was two guys. LOL!

It could be two guys..  it was somebody with a friend, but I wasn't certain of the gender of the person writing to Brian.  This guy states he saw something, but then he also went into visions at some point, so I don't know how believable they are:
(In red is "time line" info related to "sighting")

"...on June 27th we (my friend and I) took the 417 north from my office in Kissimmee to avoid the traffic on I-4. At one point on I-4 spotted a young lady about 30 feet to the right of the shoulder of the road lifing a short shovel out of the trunk of her light colored pontiac. I thought it was preculiar and made the comment to my friend to make a mental note that if anyone turns up missing we know where they may be burried (at the time I thought I was joking). My friend called me cynical and paranoid, and I told him he was probably right. My come-back was “yeah, you’re probably right. Maybe she’s just digging up wildflowers or burrying a pet if she lives in an apartment and doesn’t have a yard to burry it in. When the news hit that Caylee was missing it didn’t occur to me until I once again took 417 north another time to avoid traffic and as I came to that spot I had a vision of the young girl again. I litterally had to pull off to the side of the road to compose myself. I came home and asked my friend if he recalled our conversation. He said yes, but he said don’t be surprised if they don’t listen to you. Because I couldn’t reach anyone that would listen at the sherrif’s department, I emailed Gale St John the other evening. She still hasn’t called me. There had to be other people driving along 417 on June 27th that saw what I saw. The traffic was pretty heavy at 6PM. I am sure about the date because my friend dropped me off at work in Kissimmee, barrowed my car to do some marketing for his business in the Kissimmee area and then picked me up. I have credit card receipts from discount movie tickets I purchased as gifts that day. If you recall the gas cans that George Anthony found in the daughter’s car were recovered on the 24th of June. The car was abandonned and towed from Amscott on the 27th of June in the evening. So this is my theory…I believe with all my heart that Casey did not “kill” caylee. It was not premeditated. I believe she had a panic attack after leaving caylee in a hot car. I believe either Caylee was either unconscious or already dead when Casey found her in her car seat in the back of the pontiac. I think it happenned on or around June 17th and at that time I believe Casey took Caylee back to the house and placed her in the family pool to try and cool Caylee down or revive her. I believe Caylee wasn’t strong enough to survive the heat and that she never revived. I also think that Casey being distraught and frightened, burried Caylee in the sand box at first. Then I believe she knew that wasn’t going to cover up the problem so she transferred Caylee somewhere else. I believe she left the house thinking she could hide Caylee in the trunk until she found a place to place Caylee. I also believe that she may have moved Caylee more than once. I think on the 22nd of June when she stole the gas cans from her father it was because they were full of gas and she didn’t have enough money to buy gas. When she went to the house on the 24th, George said Casey was hesitant to let him in her car to recover a tool to fix another family vehicle. George finally was able to convince Casey to open the trunk and found the gas cans. At this time I think Casey was still trying to come up with a plan of how to explain Caylee’s not being there, so when she wasn’t in the car, she told her dad she was with a sitter. Later that evening she either went to the side of the road where I saw her to pick wild flowers to carry where she did place Caylee or to dig up her grave sight. I would be interested to know if Casey bought a second shovel with the credit cards stolen from her parents or the money she stole from her friend Amy. Remember she stole $700.00 cash from Amy and cashed over $300.00 in checks she forged with Amy’s signature. I believe she ran out of gas trying to get back to the apart ment she was sharing with Amy at that time and then used Amy’s car that week Amy was in New York. She may even have had Caylee in the back of the car when she left the car at Amscot and then went back to get her with Amy’s car and burried her again quickly so Amy’s car wouldn’t have the same stench. Has anyone examined Amy’s car for human decomposition? I did not see anything come out of the trunk but a shovel, so perhaps Casey was digging Caylee back up to take her somewhere else. I don’t know. She slammed the trunk shut as we were passing and headed towards the wooded area and the water. Yesterday I came up 417 once more. I have not stopped to look myself because if there is something there, I don’t want to disturb the crime scene. I also counted 61 retention ponds along 417 between SOBT and I-4 in Lake Mary/Sanford and 2 major lakes. This is not going to be an easy job for anyone."

If this is a guy- and obviously not the same person with the sighting- then maybe we have 2 people who saw Casey around this time?  This person's comment was posting on Brian's site on Aug 31st. (Just before the woman called the crime line)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.