April 27, 2024, 04:41:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377967 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: October 03, 2008, 11:28:09 AM »

Tomm - you can't get close enough in Google Maps.  I just tried Zillow and got the same results that I've already posted.  No cars in the driveway at all.

Sorry, my house on Google maps is an actual photo of the front of my house. Not all areas are complete yet.

It's been a huge project. Google will have all in place soon.

Try your address, it's cool

Yes, the pics are still AT LEAST a year old.  For some reason it doesnt' allow a "street view" of the Anthony home.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1881 on: October 03, 2008, 11:28:16 AM »

Tomm - you can't get close enough in Google Maps.  I just tried Zillow and got the same results that I've already posted.  No cars in the driveway at all.

Sorry, my house on Google maps is an actual photo of the front of my house. Not all areas are complete yet.

Did you do the street view?  The street view of my house shows my car in the drive way and you can almost make out my license plate number!

Lisa
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1882 on: October 03, 2008, 11:28:38 AM »

LP is very much into Justice for Caylee...he and his team are doing their own investigation...and sharing info with FL. LE.  They work well together....He has told me many times...."it's about the Baby"...Des

Good Morning Destiny and all Monks!!!

Destiny, you probably did not have seen my questions a while ago, so I will ask again. and ask more...I know I am greedy ..AND these might have been answered already and I missed it?

the female 'guard' working for LP....did she receive immunity for her statement? And why did she ask for immunity? Is she still working for LP? And if she had information that required immunity for her....why in the hell had she not volunteered it? Also why has he withdrew the $50K reward? TIA

Hey Sunny!

Will ask....Des

thanks.....do you know when he will be on Dana's show yet??

That is up to Dana and LP...Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: October 03, 2008, 11:30:13 AM »

Blonde, I remember seeing photos of her car parked in a grassy area. It was about 8 pics. Now I cannot find them.

The link was posted here at SM though.
I found those on photobucket...its not her car though.  It was someone who had the same make/model/year/color car as hers posting pics so bloggers had an idea of what Casey would have had to work with in regards to space and trunk size.

Thank you Dolce. There were pics of the car when they were doing the DNA tests. I don't think any from the rear though.
You just wanted to say rear, Tomm.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1884 on: October 03, 2008, 11:31:39 AM »

Blonde, I remember seeing photos of her car parked in a grassy area. It was about 8 pics. Now I cannot find them.

I found those on photobucket...its not her car though.  It was someone who had the same make/model/year/color car as hers posting pics so bloggers had an idea of what Casey would have had to work with in regards to space and trunk size.

Thank you Dolce. There were pics of the car when they were doing the DNA tests. I don't think any from the rear though.

Peace Monkeys
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1885 on: October 03, 2008, 11:31:57 AM »

What about old media photo's or video from before the car was put into police compound?  Didn't Lee say that they had parked the car on the street for a day or something in order to air it out?  This was after the 911 calls.  I know that the media was not swarming at that time, but maybe a passing glance....

I found the CSI pics..... none from the rear

http://www.local6.com/slideshow/news/17315856/detail.html
And AGAIN.

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: October 03, 2008, 11:33:28 AM »

Alaways one you are a bad puddy cat you got me with (pee) plee yesterday now tom with rear lmao

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: October 03, 2008, 11:34:26 AM »

thanks.....do you know when he will be on Dana's show yet??

That is up to Dana and LP...Des Wink

Okey Dokey

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: October 03, 2008, 11:34:27 AM »

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: October 03, 2008, 11:35:56 AM »

Klaas when you do things like that and I lok at your avatar he look mean!!

Lets take a vote on when everyone think she will be arrested!!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: October 03, 2008, 11:36:17 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys...

I tried to log into the site in the way Rob described above, but couldn't get in.  Darn it.
I use www.maps.live.com a lot right now (were are looking at real estate in the DC area) and find that their bird's eye view (you can rotate the camera from four angles) and their aerial views are great...

Does anyone know, though, if these maps are in real time or are they older like the google maps?

TIA...

I'm fairly certain they are old.  A good test would be to lookup your own place 

Edited to add:  Just looked up my own house and I can tell you the map is at least a year old.

Klaas....
You're so smart.
Okay, so my house on www.maps.live.com is definitely AFTER June 2006 (we built it and it is definitely there) and before September 2007 (paved the driveway - not paved in the pic)... So at least a year old if not more....
Nifty.

To see if they are r/t - put it up of your house, run outside, wave, then run back in and look at it.  Hahahahahahahahahahahha

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: October 03, 2008, 11:36:44 AM »

can you please replace the old man with Casey.  That was soooo bad,  sorry
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: October 03, 2008, 11:39:59 AM »

I bet she told JB the truth. The thing I really don't get is the girl that worked with LP and why she got a lawyer and the whole thing surrounding her.

I just thought of something, didn't LP pull that $50,000 right about the time she lawyered up? Maybe Casey confessed the whole thing to her and now there's no need to offer it? I'm trying to think about when all this coincides with Casey's 911 call and Baez looking like he was upset with Casey.

This is the pic of Casey from that day when Baez picked her up and Cindy brought her home, she doesn't look as jovial as normally.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-anthonypics-photos,0,5614814.photogallery

In this link, LP talk about the officer getting an attorney and not talking with LE, dated Sept. 18th, same day as that pic. Anyone know when LP pulled his money?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/18/ng.01.html

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MEETING WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: Well, the thing about it is when we bailed out of Orlando it was because of the safety situation that was starting to increase and nobody believed us. And the thing about it is they can get off that bond any time, remove her, send her back to jail and it`s a lot safer for her and everybody else.

Now, something that came up earlier about the investigators that are out here right now. One thing that I do want to mention that took kind of a strange turn. The attorney for the young lady that was with Casey for nine days in the house and rode with her to the attorneys and back and forth, her attorney won`t let her discuss anything with the investigators that are here from the FBI and Orlando Sheriff`s Office because she didn`t discuss it with Orlando Sheriff`s Office before she left and he`s afraid that they might want to prosecute her for withholding information on some of the things that, I guess, Casey had told her.

So I just wanted to straighten that out over and above what I had said before about them coming out here to talk to everybody.

GRACE: So, Leonard, bottom line, the female security person may know something that actually jeopardizes her own legal stat us?

PADILLA: In talking to her attorney today, he said he could not, in good conscience, allow her to discuss anything, specifically some things that Casey had told her regarding Caylee, without talking to their bosses tomorrow in Orlando.

And so he -- she`s not going to have the meeting today that was supposed to take place and I didn`t want you to think that I lied to you about that.

I cannot comprehend why this security person working with Leonard Padilla would not have immediated informed authorities in regards to any pertinent information that she learned during Casey Anthony's first release.  Could it be that this information was obtained illegally?  Could it be that this information was secretly taped?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: October 03, 2008, 11:42:18 AM »

Good morning my vine swinging friends!!!!!

IS there anyone here that is good at getting stuff done?? (DeS..LOL)
I wish someone would call or write Fox affiliate and tell 'em to fix the stalker cams!!!

What if they arrest her and we miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1894 on: October 03, 2008, 11:45:38 AM »

The only people I know of that have realtime satellite maps are the NSA and military.  I would tell you how I know this but then I would have to kill you.  Good morning monkeys.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: October 03, 2008, 11:47:16 AM »

I cannot comprehend why this security person working with Leonard Padilla would not have immediated informed authorities in regards to any pertinent information that she learned during Casey Anthony's first release.  Could it be that this information was obtained illegally?  Could it be that this information was secretly taped?

Janet

Morning Janet...neither can I...earlier I asked Destiny to ask LP about her...if she was granted immunity and why....hopefully he will answer.....

RANT: Nancy grace is driving me CRAZY.....wish she would allow people to talk....is she getting ruder or is it my imagination...gggrrrrrrrr I am tempted to send her a muzzle!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1896 on: October 03, 2008, 11:49:29 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: October 03, 2008, 11:49:40 AM »

Janet - O/T (so it may be deleted, LOL ) 

As an Adminstrator, I just posted a message on the front page of SM and guess what?  It went into the SPAM folder, LOLOL 

You must have done a "TAMIKOSMOM".

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1898 on: October 03, 2008, 11:56:10 AM »

can you please replace the old man with Casey.  That was soooo bad,  sorry

wow..... next you'll be talking about the comment about JB made about "sneaking in the back door"... lol

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: October 03, 2008, 11:59:25 AM »

Janet

Morning Janet...neither can I...earlier I asked Destiny to ask LP about her...if she was granted immunity and why....hopefully he will answer.....

RANT: Nancy grace is driving me CRAZY.....wish she would allow people to talk....is she getting ruder or is it my imagination...gggrrrrrrrr I am tempted to send her a muzzle!!

Hi Sunny

I agree buuuut ... Nancy Grace is the ONLY talk show host who is covering this case.  When her ratings ... her viewing audience ... is considered ... I am thankful.  I do believe if it were not for Nancy Grace ... a little girl by the name of Caylee Marie would have faded from the memories of many Americans.

Have a good day.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.