March 28, 2024, 07:31:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377064 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1920 on: October 03, 2008, 01:03:59 PM »

Ok, maybe it could have been a squirrel

Central FL has huge animals

Peace Monkeys
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: October 03, 2008, 01:05:20 PM »

Good morning my vine swinging friends!!!!!

IS there anyone here that is good at getting stuff done?? (DeS..LOL)
I wish someone would call or write Fox affiliate and tell 'em to fix the stalker cams!!!

What if they arrest her and we miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did that a few weeks ago and got a response telling me that even though they are an affliate of Fox, they don't have the funds that Fox does.  They are aware the cams don't work very well and said they are doing the best they can.

thanks for trying...I finally gave up on the webams as they made my blood pressure go sky high ...BTW - I noticed you live in MO...me too...just out of St. Louis
I'm down by Branson

love the area....lucky you!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: October 03, 2008, 01:06:22 PM »

OH MY....am I here alone talking to myself???   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1923 on: October 03, 2008, 01:07:44 PM »

That live search maps is cool, but I can't get close enough to see a car bumper, that's for sure.    And the picture they have for my house is at least 3 years old.  It's before I even moved in here... I can tell because of the basketball hoop in the driveway.

So has Casey been arrested yet??   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: October 03, 2008, 01:08:55 PM »

You must have missed the sidewalk cam pic yesterday 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1925 on: October 03, 2008, 01:09:30 PM »

You know she WAS such a pretty girl, and Caylee such a pretty little girl, makes you wonder what went on in that house to have everything come to this....sad very sad

I think Jesse gave us a few hints....

she started getting close(r) with Cindy - was that because Cindy didn't like Jesse and started trying to be closer to Casey to influence her to get rid of Jesse?

he said towards the end of their relationship she started to become a party girl...was this also when she started on the drug scene - was Cindy encouraging and abetting her in this new life style so she would break up with Jesse?
he also said she was seeing someone else....was Cindy encouraging her to see other people
I think yes, to all of the above....remember if Casey got married to Jesse...Caylee would no longer live with them.

A few pages back, I posted something along these lines, well sort of.     

I had a weird/interesting thought. You know how during the Today Show interview Jesse Grund said Casey became close with her mom toward the end of their relationship and started acting differently? Well, in his LE interview he said Casey was like a chameleon, changing her personality to match that of boyfriends and friends. Well, if both of those things are true, what does it say about Cindy? Had Casey transformed herself into a Cindy-like character when Caylee was killed? Not at all blaming Cindy for Casey's actions. This is just a thought.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: October 03, 2008, 01:12:02 PM »

You must have missed the sidewalk cam pic yesterday 

man you guys are so funny , you just crack me up

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1927 on: October 03, 2008, 01:12:07 PM »

Probably not true but I can hope I guess.  This is posted on one of Caseys alleged facebook sites.

Shannon 'Morawski' Scott wrote at 1:00pm
OMG! DID YOU HEAR? they found something this morning when searching by the airport. the dogs hit and they brought in more dogs and they hit on a spot. so i guess now they are digging. its not on any news stations yet, but a blogger saw it happening.

????

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: October 03, 2008, 01:14:15 PM »

Probably not true but I can hope I guess.  This is posted on one of Caseys alleged facebook sites.

OMG! DID YOU HEAR? they found something this morning when searching by the airport. the dogs hit and they brought in more dogs and they hit on a spot. so i guess now they are digging. its not on any news stations yet, but a blogger saw it happening.

????

It would be a miracle and Casey would be in need of some new pants cuz she will have soiled herself. Sorry. It's just how my mind works.

I remember you, Caylee.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: October 03, 2008, 01:17:03 PM »

????

It would be a miracle and Casey would be in need of some new pants cuz she will have soiled herself. Sorry. It's just how my mind works.

At this point IMO...I don't think she cares what happens.  She is some piece of work.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: October 03, 2008, 01:19:10 PM »

You know she WAS such a pretty girl, and Caylee such a pretty little girl, makes you wonder what went on in that house to have everything come to this....sad very sad

I think Jesse gave us a few hints....

she started getting close(r) with Cindy - was that because Cindy didn't like Jesse and started trying to be closer to Casey to influence her to get rid of Jesse?

he said towards the end of their relationship she started to become a party girl...was this also when she started on the drug scene - was Cindy encouraging and abetting her in this new life style so she would break up with Jesse?
he also said she was seeing someone else....was Cindy encouraging her to see other people
I think yes, to all of the above....remember if Casey got married to Jesse...Caylee would no longer live with them.

A few pages back, I posted something along these lines, well sort of.     

I had a weird/interesting thought. You know how during the Today Show interview Jesse Grund said Casey became close with her mom toward the end of their relationship and started acting differently? Well, in his LE interview he said Casey was like a chameleon, changing her personality to match that of boyfriends and friends. Well, if both of those things are true, what does it say about Cindy? Had Casey transformed herself into a Cindy-like character when Caylee was killed? Not at all blaming Cindy for Casey's actions. This is just a thought.

I am sorry I missed your post on this...I am not 'blaming' Cindy either but I do feel that she and George and Lee hold some responsibility both BEFORE and AFTER....they allowed he to go on a downward slide and did nothing to stop it......and now I think they are covering for her....so yes, IMO they are partially responsible for Caylee's death. And that is something they are going to have to live with for the rest f their lives. I think George and Lee will mange but I do honestly think Cindy will lose her mind completely....I think she is only holding on to a thin piece of sanity now....what happens when/if the truth ever comes out

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: October 03, 2008, 01:20:05 PM »

There are those who speculate that the remains of Caylee Marie have been located and ... this information is being with held by LE.  However ... the words from the Sherriff's Department in a letter to Jose Baez a little over a week ago as well as ... words from the Sherriff's Department in a media conference yesterday convince me otherwise.

Janet

Letters between Sheriff’s Office and Jose Baez show tension 
Last Edited: Wednesday, 24 Sep 2008, 5:31 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 24 Sep 2008, 5:31 PM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- FOX 35 has new information on the correspondence between the Orange County Sheriff’s Office and Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez .

There is some struggle between the sides because the sheriff's office feels like Casey knows where her daughter is while her attorney Jose Baez continues to say his client does not.  Baez says Casey left Caylee with the babysitter and hasn't seen her since.

FOX 35 received two letters: one sent from lead investigator John Allen on September 19 and a response from Jose Baez on September 23.

The sheriff's office wrote the letter telling Baez that since he told them weeks ago he would cooperate fully they would take him up on it saying: "In your response to your offer to fully cooperate, I am requesting that you provide the circumstances and location caylee Marie Anthony was last seen.”

It goes on to say: "As you are aware previous statements provided by your client have been false and misleading."

A few days later Jose Baez fired off a letter saying he was pleased that the sheriff's office decided to take up his offer but throws a jab in saying "albeit two months later, it's better than never, I suppose.”

He then puts the ball in their court saying, "Please give me a call when you are more interested in searching for caylee, as opposed to improving your office's public relations image."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7504472&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Correspondence letters between Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez and the Orange County Sheriff's Office
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408baezsheriffletters/indexGallery.htm

++++++

Casey Anthony Named a Suspect in Daughter's Disappearance
Authorities Have Been Searching for Caylee Anthony Since July
By SCOTT MICHELS
Oct. 2, 2008

<snipped>

Lt. Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Department in Florida said there was no new information that had led authorities to classify Anthony as a suspect and he would not say whether police were close to making an arrest.

"We still have a little girl who is missing and we don't have any credible information about where she is or where she was last seen," he said. "To this date her mother fails to provide us with any information that would help find her child."

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5938804&page=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1932 on: October 03, 2008, 01:20:29 PM »

????

Can anybody add to this or confirm what we have?

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: October 03, 2008, 01:20:31 PM »

????

yes, we can hope......but I wonder why the media isn't around??

Rest in Peace Caylee

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: October 03, 2008, 01:21:08 PM »

hey..can I get a link to where this was found?

"God dont like ugly"
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: October 03, 2008, 01:22:31 PM »

????

yes, we can hope......but I wonder why the media isn't around??

I don't know why they would bring in more dogs..Start digging where the first one's hit first...This doesn't sound true to me..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1936 on: October 03, 2008, 01:23:20 PM »

Nice Gimp work Klaas

I am exasperated though

LE has got to be getting close by now
I know the FBI is assisting

The best part will be the Discovery items

Peace Monkeys
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: October 03, 2008, 01:23:43 PM »

There are those who speculate that the remains of Caylee Marie have been located and ... this information is being with held by LE.  However ... the words from the Sherriff's Department in a letter to Jose Baez a little over a week ago as well as ... words from the Sherriff's Department in a media conference yesterday convince me otherwise.

Janet

Letters between Sheriff’s Office and Jose Baez show tension 
Last Edited: Wednesday, 24 Sep 2008, 5:31 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 24 Sep 2008, 5:31 PM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- FOX 35 has new information on the correspondence between the Orange County Sheriff’s Office and Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez .

There is some struggle between the sides because the sheriff's office feels like Casey knows where her daughter is while her attorney Jose Baez continues to say his client does not.  Baez says Casey left Caylee with the babysitter and hasn't seen her since.

FOX 35 received two letters: one sent from lead investigator John Allen on September 19 and a response from Jose Baez on September 23.

The sheriff's office wrote the letter telling Baez that since he told them weeks ago he would cooperate fully they would take him up on it saying: "In your response to your offer to fully cooperate, I am requesting that you provide the circumstances and location caylee Marie Anthony was last seen.”

It goes on to say: "As you are aware previous statements provided by your client have been false and misleading."

A few days later Jose Baez fired off a letter saying he was pleased that the sheriff's office decided to take up his offer but throws a jab in saying "albeit two months later, it's better than never, I suppose.”

He then puts the ball in their court saying, "Please give me a call when you are more interested in searching for caylee, as opposed to improving your office's public relations image."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7504472&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Correspondence letters between Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez and the Orange County Sheriff's Office
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408baezsheriffletters/indexGallery.htm

++++++

Casey Anthony Named a Suspect in Daughter's Disappearance
Authorities Have Been Searching for Caylee Anthony Since July
By SCOTT MICHELS
Oct. 2, 2008

<snipped>

Lt. Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Department in Florida said there was no new information that had led authorities to classify Anthony as a suspect and he would not say whether police were close to making an arrest.

"We still have a little girl who is missing and we don't have any credible information about where she is or where she was last seen," he said. "To this date her mother fails to provide us with any information that would help find her child."

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5938804&page=1

Hi Janet,

didn't the sheriff also give us a hint by telling the media something along the lines of -- "this is a sensitive case, especially dealing with a possible homicide without a body"? Sorry, I'm paraphrasing here. I was hoping they had found remains weeks ago, but that hope has dwindled.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: October 03, 2008, 01:25:21 PM »

Nice Gimp work Klaas

I am exasperated though

LE has got to be getting close by now
I know the FBI is assisting

The best part will be the Discovery items

Not Gimp, Photoshop 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: October 03, 2008, 01:25:26 PM »

OH MY....am I here alone talking to myself???   

Story of my life.

I was walking in the mall the other day talking away to hubby who was by my side ... at least I tought he was by my side.

Sunny ... something akin to the Drew Peterson case ... I believe interest in the Caylee Marie case is going to fade UNLESS there are charges brought against Casey Anthony in regards to the happenings encompassing the disappearance of her daughter.

Janet

_____

November 9th, 2007 3:40 PM Eastern
BREAKING NEWS: SGT DREW PETERSON OFFICIALLY NAMED A SUSPECT!!
by Greta Van Susteren

Stacy Peterson case no long considered “missing person” case - but rather a “potential homicide.”

Sgt. Drew Peterson has officially been named a suspect in the disappearance of his wife #4 - Stacy Peterson who has been missing for about 12 days.

Also officially announced today - wife #3, who died in a bathtub in 2004, will be exhumed as part of the new investigation into her death.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/09/breaking-news-sgt-drew-peterson-officially-named-a-suspect/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.