April 24, 2024, 11:28:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 2138 times)
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« on: September 30, 2008, 11:00:25 AM »

You know I am done with this forum.  Yeah I am pissed one time I post something that I think people would laugh at it gets deleted.  Sorry but the hypocrisy in this place is over the top.  Let me give you some examples.  People post picture after pictured altered to appear funny, i.e. squirrels, photoshoped pictures have nothing to do with finding Caylee.  NOTHING!  And everyone's excuse "we are all just so frustrated with this case."  Give me a break!  It's sad and pathetic for for people to actually say " I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't get my housework done."  Get off your ass and do it!  Also rumors of incest were all over the place, until one of the main stories on the front page accused SNL of making fun of incest!  Whoops were are all those cracks about it now!  Ban me please!!  Oh mighty moderator!  And to everybody else don't post to this because you would be way off topic!  Oh and don't forget as long as you post with IMO, or IMHO you can spin all you want.   
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 03:34:57 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.