April 25, 2024, 01:38:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #12 10/04 - 12/16/2008  (Read 151494 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #400 on: October 20, 2008, 11:26:28 PM »

THANK YOU!!  Did I mention we are EXCITED!!!!  LOL

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: October 21, 2008, 09:23:13 AM »

THANK YOU!!  Did I mention we are EXCITED!!!!  LOL

LOL...congratulations Dolce!

Welcome Awakening!
blessedx3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #402 on: October 21, 2008, 10:13:13 AM »

ALRIGHT I GOT PERMISSION TO POST THIS FROM THE HUBS AND KLAAS!!  THIS IS THE ULTRASOUND FROM LAST WEEK
WE CURRENTLY HAVE BABY A AND BABY B! NOW WE WAIT TO FIND OUT THE SEX...THEY TELL ME A FEW MORE WEEKS AND WE SHALL KNOW!  MY NEXT CHECK UP IS IN 3 1/2 WEEKS!! (excited!!)

Hi all monkeys! and to you Dolce, with your 2 baby monks! I am new here, and I have finally joined!  I also have my  pics of my baby A and baby B taken at 9 weeks pregnant good thing I was laying down (husband wasn't, bless his heart, I thought for sure I would hear a "thud"  ::MonkeyHaHa::I will post more soon! You are SO BLESSED to get a 2fer!

Saved by Grace~~~Child of God
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: October 21, 2008, 10:41:25 AM »

ALRIGHT I GOT PERMISSION TO POST THIS FROM THE HUBS AND KLAAS!!  THIS IS THE ULTRASOUND FROM LAST WEEK
WE CURRENTLY HAVE BABY A AND BABY B! NOW WE WAIT TO FIND OUT THE SEX...THEY TELL ME A FEW MORE WEEKS AND WE SHALL KNOW!  MY NEXT CHECK UP IS IN 3 1/2 WEEKS!! (excited!!)

Hi all monkeys! and to you Dolce, with your 2 baby monks! I am new here, and I have finally joined!  I also have my  pics of my baby A and baby B taken at 9 weeks pregnant good thing I was laying down (husband wasn't, bless his heart, I thought for sure I would hear a "thud"  ::MonkeyHaHa::I will post more soon! You are SO BLESSED to get a 2fer!

Welcome blessedx3...Nice to see you new posters introducing yourselves here...gives us a chance to Welcome you one on one!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: October 21, 2008, 01:02:46 PM »

law1267  - re your question -

I was born in MO....move to Hawaii and later to Jamaica to pursue my career in  hotel managment....LOVE IT!! Developed ovarian cancer and came back to the USA for treatment...went to Houston, MD Anderson and fell in love with Houston and made it my home for the next 20 years. Last year my DH retired and we moved back to MO...we had promised my family years ago and reinforced the promise throughout the years that when he retired we would move back. Now we live in a small town about 25 miles out of St. Louis and are loving it...close to family and old friends. Yes, I miss Texas...but comig HOME was/is good. Why were you in Aruba??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: October 21, 2008, 01:04:55 PM »

Dolce....WOW...just WOW..

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
law1267
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: October 21, 2008, 01:25:49 PM »

I was born in MO....move to Hawaii and later to Jamaica to pursue my career in  hotel managment....LOVE IT!! Developed ovarian cancer and came back to the USA for treatment...went to Houston, MD Anderson and fell in love with Houston and made it my home for the next 20 years. Last year my DH retired and we moved back to MO...we had promised my family years ago and reinforced the promise throughout the years that when he retired we would move back. Now we live in a small town about 25 miles out of St. Louis and are loving it...close to family and old friends. Yes, I miss Texas...but comig HOME was/is good. Why were you in Aruba??

Went on vacation in mid 80's. My Mom met a Dutchman who lived there when he was on a trip to the states. He helped me get a work permit and I moved down. I loved it there, met all kinds of interesting people and life long friends.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: October 21, 2008, 01:25:54 PM »

law - I SEE YOU!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: October 21, 2008, 01:27:19 PM »

Went on vacation in mid 80's. My Mom met a Dutchman who lived there when he was on a trip to the states. He helped me get a work permit and I moved down. I loved it there, met all kinds of interesting people and life long friends.

I met lots of interesting people too!  and yes, made life long friends....and hope to see a couple when we go to Jamaica for Thanksgiving!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

law1267
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: October 21, 2008, 01:41:57 PM »

I met lots of interesting people too!  and yes, made life long friends....and hope to see a couple when we go to Jamaica for Thanksgiving!! 
I just hope people understand I can't boycott Aruba, because then I don't get to see my friends. You know that bad things have happend in jamaica, but that doesn't make everyone bad. I believe Aruba has been taken over by foreigners and have changed it for the worse. Aruba, in it's day was such a great place. Everyone dressed up to go out at night. Doors were always open. Just a different place. I have walked, as a young woman, through the streets downtown to my car and never felt afraid.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: October 21, 2008, 02:18:13 PM »

I was born in MO....move to Hawaii and later to Jamaica to pursue my career in  hotel management....LOVE IT!! Developed ovarian cancer and came back to the USA for treatment...went to Houston, MD Anderson and fell in love with Houston and made it my home for the next 20 years. Last year my DH retired and we moved back to MO...we had promised my family years ago and reinforced the promise throughout the years that when he retired we would move back. Now we live in a small town about 25 miles out of St. Louis and are loving it...close to family and old friends. Yes, I miss Texas...but coming HOME was/is good. Why were you in Aruba??

I just hope people understand I can't boycott Aruba, because then I don't get to see my friends. You know that bad things have happend in Jamaica, but that doesn't make everyone bad. I believe Aruba has been taken over by foreigners and have changed it for the worse. Aruba, in it's day was such a great place. Everyone dressed up to go out at night. Doors were always open. Just a different place. I have walked, as a young woman, through the streets downtown to my car and never felt afraid.

I am sure no one would hold that against you....Aruba is not bad....it's the people in control....and we do feel badly for the 'regular people' in Aruba....the ones who are just going about daily living. Jamaica really got a bad rap for many years...some was well deserved...other wasn't and I think that is true of so many places...including some right here in the USA...when people were saying to me aren't you afraid to live and work in Jamaica I looked  them in the eye and said NO! Believe me I saw tourists do things in Jamaica that if they even thought about doing them in the USA would be jailed or beaten by mobs...yet they would come to Jamaica and do those things and expect it to be OK. I went places that tourists could never go...was welcomed and protected. I went all over and a couple times I go into areas that I really shouldn't have been...and strangely enough someone, a local, always seemed to help me out.....even if it just meant walking me out of an area I shouldn't have strayed into. Naw you don't even worry about it. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: October 21, 2008, 03:56:50 PM »

DES PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE.  TAKE A BREAK OR A TIME OUT FOR A FEW!

We need you on this site, you are a vital part of the family, you are vital to TES in your efforts, and you are vital in the help to find justice for Caylee. 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STAY!!!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: October 21, 2008, 04:01:19 PM »

I think maybe Destiny is upset at the response she got from fellow Monkeys when she posted Lee's telephone recording. I think a few even felt he was valid in his being"fed-up" with public
harassment. I personally feel he deserves everything he gets and more.

Destiny you know you are the supreme ringy dinger and no one can replace you?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: October 21, 2008, 04:03:26 PM »

I had to go back several pages in Caylee's thread to see why Des would be so upset as to want to leave..  nothing really stood out, unless she was upset about somebody questioning everyone calling Lee? I don't know.. I sure hope that's not why.

Des- you're the chick who gets things done around here (ok, well one of many LOL). You're an integral part of this board. You make things happen.  You stick your neck out, and do things others are hesitant to do.  There is nothing wrong with that.  I hope you stay! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: October 21, 2008, 04:03:56 PM »

I think maybe Destiny is upset at the response she got from fellow Monkeys when she posted Lee's telephone recording. I think a few even felt he was valid in his being"fed-up" with public

I agree.  I'm fairly new, but I do know that we need Des!  She is such a sweetheart!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: October 21, 2008, 04:04:20 PM »

BB ~  I don't know what went on.  I'm sorry to see monkeys get upset.  I hope this can be worked out.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #416 on: October 21, 2008, 04:07:19 PM »

Des please stay!!  I called him too... wait...did Lee call you back??  I can not imagine why you would want to go. 

Please do not go!! I will send you a banana basket each day you are gone to remind you how much you are missed...you will get sick of me!!  I am persistant!!!

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #417 on: October 21, 2008, 04:07:56 PM »

Des:  I am new here but have been reading SM for a long time and have always looked forward to your posts.  You have tremendous insights and skills in getting to the bottom of things.  You should be a lawyer!  Please do not leave and know that you are in my prayers.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: October 21, 2008, 04:08:47 PM »

Ya know often things don't seem important to one person, but anothers feelings may be hurt by it. Muffy I am not even sure I am right about this as the reason.

Destiny won't you at least tell us what is wrong? I can't find Carpe or Robots to demand you come back? Maybe Rob? ...but all I have right now is me.........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #419 on: October 21, 2008, 04:10:46 PM »

Ya know often things don't seem important to one person, but anothers feelings may be hurt by it. Muffy I am not even sure I am right about this as the reason.

Destiny won't you at least tell us what is wrong? I can't find Carpe or Robots to demand you come back? Maybe Rob? ...but all I have right now is me.........
...and me!  Please come back!!  TES and Caylee need you too!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.