April 20, 2024, 08:25:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #12 10/04 - 12/16/2008  (Read 151423 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: October 22, 2008, 10:36:25 AM »

I love this picture....my youngest cocker Jake lays like that all the time...and SNORES!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: October 22, 2008, 10:43:12 AM »

Once upon a time, there was a board called "Scared Monkeys - A Civil Place to Chat."  That was in June 2005. I only recently noticed that Red took that banner down. I don't know why he did that but I can only conclude it was because he no longer wants this board to be a civil place to chat ... as evidenced by your post referring to rude posters.         

LV - if you have a problem with what Red does or doesn't have as a board topic you really should take it up with RED. But to ASSUME what you think is what Red wants or doesn't want is RUDE and uncalled for and antagonistic!! ...I am NOT going to get into an argument with you..you have a right to your opinion but please don't come on and try to start trouble...it will not be tolerated especially by us long time SM'ers

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #462 on: October 22, 2008, 10:55:03 AM »

I love this picture....my youngest cocker Jake lays like that all the time...and SNORES!!!

is that a little pink weenie sticking up in that pix? ..... LOL... ?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #463 on: October 22, 2008, 10:57:53 AM »

snipped....
ALRIGHT I GOT PERMISSION TO POST THIS FROM THE HUBS AND KLAAS!!  THIS IS THE ULTRASOUND FROM LAST WEEK
WE CURRENTLY HAVE BABY A AND BABY B!
[/glow

DOLCE! You should not post photos of your children on the internet!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: October 22, 2008, 02:05:18 PM »

Anybody out there, with limited closet space, who has to change out summer clothing for fall/winter stuff?   I have been doing it for more years than I want to admit.  It's the pits.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: October 22, 2008, 02:22:24 PM »

Anybody out there, with limited closet space, who has to change out summer clothing for fall/winter stuff?   I have been doing it for more years than I want to admit.  It's the pits.   

I am in the process of doing that TODAY and I am in a mess...I have to decide NOW what to take to the Caribbean for Thanksgiving...CRAP...who can decide this far in advance?!?!?!?!  Sure as hell I will pack something away that I will want to take!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: October 22, 2008, 02:50:55 PM »

I am in the process of doing that TODAY and I am in a mess...I have to decide NOW what to take to the Caribbean for Thanksgiving...CRAP...who can decide this far in advance?!?!?!?!  Sure as hell I will pack something away that I will want to take!!

The group we vacation with is thinking of Cancun end of Feb, beginning of March '09.  I am having the same thoughts and have not packed everything away, as yet.  I had had piles on the bed, and now they are in laundry baskets in another room.  I put some sweaters in drawers, and will tackle the project again, tomorrow, hopefully finding some things to donate, as well.  A few years ago, we visited friends in NH and she showed off a closet her DH made for her that held everything......sections for each season....I can dream about one here.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #467 on: October 22, 2008, 03:57:46 PM »

According to Destiny I am the problem.  It has to do with something that happened in Destiny's thread in the lounge.  That's all I'll say.

It is unfortunate to see a gifted monkey go.  I do not know all the circumstances surrounding the loss, nor is it my place to.  I have faith in our mods to keep each one of us safe on this blog especially in todays high tech world of fraud and theft. 
I hope that all monkeys remember that regardless of like or dislike of a fellow monkey or mod we are all here for a much greater purpose, today it is Natalee and Caylee for most of us, but tomorrow it will be someone elses child. 
For the most part we are all adults and I fully respect each and every monkey, and will continue to treat each one of you with the same respect that I wish to be treated.  I hope that everyone continues to post in search of justice for Natalee, Caylee, and every missing child.  Lord willing with enough people out there, including a blog of monkeys, we may one day be enough of a threat to cause a preditor to think twice before committing the act.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #468 on: October 22, 2008, 03:59:07 PM »

Oh that has to be maddening.  I wear the same style and cut of clothing year round, just throw on a sweater or light coat.  Then again it never gets below 67 here.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: October 22, 2008, 04:07:00 PM »

Ok, I am sorry, Mods please feel free to delete this if it is too over the top...but I have to get this off my chest as its been bugging the heck out of me for the past week.

The Caylee forum is not a place to bash fellow posters, make underlined comments towards other posters, or call someone out in such a rude fashion that they feel like never posting again.  Over the past week that has been all that I have seen scattered about each single page, to the point that I hate reading back now, not because of the O/T discussion but rather due to the negativity that sprouts in the words of some posters.  There are ways to kindly disagree and argue, and there are some posters on here who do not seem to know tact..and they just keep on and keep on pushing it. 

Caylee's thread is for Justice for Caylee.  I understand that O/T does occur, and that is tollerated to a point by the mods, heck I do it myself quite often because if I didnt laugh a little I might as well lock myself in my clothset and cry all day.  Emotions are strong on this case, and a lot of people read and watch this forum...what a bunch of idiots we look like turning and biting our own kind for having another perspective.

That is all..I am done.  Had to get that out other wise I might go off on someone out of rage and get the button.

I posted in the Musing Thread, doubtfull many will read, but still sorry Klaas delete if nessessary. 

Why delete? You posted the truth Dolce. Some here do not like opinions that differ from their own. NO ONE...likes to be called a liar. Or have your statements in your  posts embellished to the point that they are making statements that weren't made. And even making comments about a poster identity (multipliable ones at that) even though they know nothing about that person.

Dolce...I think many posters here should read your post more than once to get the full meaning. Then maybe...just maybe, they'll think twice before making some rude and condescending remark about another monkey here.

Thank you Mr. Cult.  Everyone has the right to his or her opinon, and being a forum of opinions/theories/speculation everyone has the oportunity to share.  We are all adults here and I would hope that everyone would treat each other with the same respect that they too would want to have shown to them. 
If someone infuriates you...its easy to just walk away from a computer or count to 10 prior to posting.  Its a drop in the bucket, and like everything else in life opinions/theories/speculation can change.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: October 22, 2008, 04:08:02 PM »

snipped....
ALRIGHT I GOT PERMISSION TO POST THIS FROM THE HUBS AND KLAAS!!  THIS IS THE ULTRASOUND FROM LAST WEEK
WE CURRENTLY HAVE BABY A AND BABY B!
[/glow

DOLCE! You should not post photos of your children on the internet!! 

I hope no one tries to steel them!!! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #471 on: October 22, 2008, 04:13:18 PM »

According to Destiny I am the problem.  It has to do with something that happened in Destiny's thread in the lounge.  That's all I'll say.

Nuff said. For any and all posters, I have a word or two to say. 

Ask yourself the last time you spent a little time on SM and Klaas wasn't here. In my considerable time over years here, I can tell you that I have witnessed Klaas create a virtual encyclopedia of facts and data bases on gut wrenching cases, archives of poster e-mail addys, avatars, whimsical buses, airplanes, and buses and all for one purpose. Those efforts are made so that the casual poster can jump in and have all of that available. Those efforts are made to make the SM experience easier and more accessable to those who come here. Those efforts are made to make this a place that is a good place to be. Those efforts are made on OUR behalf.

As far as any poster having a problem with Klaas, I would suggest looking closely in the mirror so that you can attempt to remove the log in your own eye. You'll see better to remove the splinter in other's.

Klaas is not the problem. Thank you Klaas for incredible sacrifice on our behalf and for your impeccable judgement.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: October 22, 2008, 04:19:55 PM »

The group we vacation with is thinking of Cancun end of Feb, beginning of March '09.  I am having the same thoughts and have not packed everything away, as yet.  I had had piles on the bed, and now they are in laundry baskets in another room.  I put some sweaters in drawers, and will tackle the project again, tomorrow, hopefully finding some things to donate, as well.  A few years ago, we visited friends in NH and she showed off a closet her DH made for her that held everything......sections for each season....I can dream about one here.   

We, DH and I and son and DIL are going to Jamaica...we lucked out and got a great deal at a new luxury resort....and we are so excited not only about the resort but about going to Jamaica....I lived and worked there for 10 years and we go back at least every other year...oh I would kill for a closet like that....although I must admit I don't have a lot of winter clothing....having only been back in MO for one year...last year was a bear for us...I lived in jeans and sweats....so I will have to get a couple sweaters this year...We have vacationed in Cancun several times....great snorkeling!! and yummy food!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: October 22, 2008, 04:23:45 PM »

is that a little pink weenie sticking up in that pix? ..... LOL... ?

OHMYGAWD!   you cracked me up....errrrr yes I believe it is!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: October 22, 2008, 04:23:55 PM »

I know,I know!!!You should take meeeeeeeee.....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: October 22, 2008, 04:27:45 PM »

WE CURRENTLY HAVE BABY A AND BABY B! NOW WE WAIT TO FIND OUT THE SEX...THEY TELL ME A FEW MORE WEEKS AND WE SHALL KNOW!  MY NEXT CHECK UP IS IN 3 1/2 WEEKS!! (excited!!)

Awwwwwwwwwwww,look at little Tater and Tot!!! Lol,I know what you're thinking Dolce...>>

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: October 22, 2008, 04:31:01 PM »

I know,I know!!!You should take meeeeeeeee.....

Come on down! YeeHaw!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: October 22, 2008, 04:32:46 PM »

WE CURRENTLY HAVE BABY A AND BABY B! NOW WE WAIT TO FIND OUT THE SEX...THEY TELL ME A FEW MORE WEEKS AND WE SHALL KNOW!  MY NEXT CHECK UP IS IN 3 1/2 WEEKS!! (excited!!)

Awwwwwwwwwwww,look at little Tater and Tot!!! Lol,I know what you're thinking Dolce...>>
HA HA HA HA ha ha ha    Tater you funny!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: October 22, 2008, 04:37:21 PM »

I am in a RUT! 

I suddenly discovered I am fixing the same dinners over and over and over....and I have cookbooks galore!!  We try to eat healthy foods during the week so if we want to we can splurge a little on the weekends....and some weekends we splurge a lot  

So tired of grilled or baked chicken or fish, salad, steamed veggies, pasta dishes....

So tonight we are having ham steaks, baked sweet taters and some green veggie ??????

Anyone else having this problem? Eating healthy is BORING!!!!!!....gonna go get some chocolate....BRB

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: October 22, 2008, 04:43:18 PM »

I am in a RUT! 

I suddenly discovered I am fixing the same dinners over and over and over....and I have cookbooks galore!!  We try to eat healthy foods during the week so if we want to we can splurge a little on the weekends....and some weekends we splurge a lot  

So tired of grilled or baked chicken or fish, salad, steamed veggies, pasta dishes....

So tonight we are having ham steaks, baked sweet taters and some green veggie ??????

Anyone else having this problem? Eating healthy is BORING!!!!!!....gonna go get some chocolate....BRB

I'm digging you out as fast as I can Sunny! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.