April 19, 2024, 11:40:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #12 10/04 - 12/16/2008  (Read 151412 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #480 on: October 22, 2008, 04:45:49 PM »

I am in a RUT! 

I suddenly discovered I am fixing the same dinners over and over and over....and I have cookbooks galore!!  We try to eat healthy foods during the week so if we want to we can splurge a little on the weekends....and some weekends we splurge a lot  

So tired of grilled or baked chicken or fish, salad, steamed veggies, pasta dishes....

So tonight we are having ham steaks, baked sweet taters and some green veggie ??????

Anyone else having this problem? Eating healthy is BORING!!!!!!....gonna go get some chocolate....BRB
My hubs believes the answer to any dinner is BBQ sauce..LOL

He has his degree from Johnson and Whales Culinary University (he is a Chef by school) but does not do it in his profession now, he is a self made business owner.

He comes up with some pretty delicious mixes for dinner, and health conscious. 
If you have small children I have some pretty great fun recipe ideas I can send your way, as well as some great ideas for dinner for 2.  Smile

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: October 22, 2008, 04:47:24 PM »

ALRIGHT I GOT PERMISSION TO POST THIS FROM THE HUBS AND KLAAS!!  THIS IS THE ULTRASOUND FROM LAST WEEK
WE CURRENTLY HAVE BABY A AND BABY B! NOW WE WAIT TO FIND OUT THE SEX...THEY TELL ME A FEW MORE WEEKS AND WE SHALL KNOW!  MY NEXT CHECK UP IS IN 3 1/2 WEEKS!! (excited!!)

Awwwwwwwwwwww,look at little Tater and Tot!!! Lol,I know what you're thinking Dolce...>>
HA HA HA HA ha ha ha    Tater you funny!

But you love me anyway,,,,,right?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: October 22, 2008, 05:44:45 PM »

Hey guys....I know t his isnt a happy subject, but I just wante dto ask..are there any monkeys out there that suffer from anxiety disorder?

I do...and am having a hard time with it right now..
So, I just wanted to chat..share fears and experiences..see if maybe we could help each other...such a good group of folks here!

Oh sweet Nikki,you sure have your hands full right now.I don't know much about this but I do have a friend that has it.She went to the grocery store one day and was just shopping.She had her buggy full and suddenly out of the blue she got hot and sweaty and a real feeling of panic came over her.She left the buggy and went straight home.The doctor put her on Zoloft and it helped immensly.It took awhile before it did but now she is much better.She was even unable to drive because of it for a long time.I'm so sorry things are so hard for you now.I've got you and your daughter on my prayer list..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: October 22, 2008, 06:11:54 PM »

ALRIGHT I GOT PERMISSION TO POST THIS FROM THE HUBS AND KLAAS!!  THIS IS THE ULTRASOUND FROM LAST WEEK
WE CURRENTLY HAVE BABY A AND BABY B! NOW WE WAIT TO FIND OUT THE SEX...THEY TELL ME A FEW MORE WEEKS AND WE SHALL KNOW!  MY NEXT CHECK UP IS IN 3 1/2 WEEKS!! (excited!!)

Not sure if anyone else noticed this, but the one on the left must be a boy, looks like he already has a "remote" in his hand. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: October 22, 2008, 06:33:44 PM »

Not sure if anyone else noticed this, but the one on the left must be a boy, looks like he already has a "remote" in his hand

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: October 22, 2008, 06:59:18 PM »

Not sure if anyone else noticed this, but the one on the left must be a boy, looks like he already has a "remote" in his hand

The other one holding a mirror....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #486 on: October 22, 2008, 07:14:28 PM »

Atleast we know he would be EXACTLY like his father!   

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: October 22, 2008, 07:15:01 PM »

The other one holding a mirror....

Ya'll are cracking me up!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #488 on: October 22, 2008, 07:15:24 PM »

Awwwwwwwwwwww,look at little Tater and Tot!!! Lol,I know what you're thinking Dolce...>>

Absolutely!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: October 22, 2008, 07:18:46 PM »

I am in a RUT! 

I suddenly discovered I am fixing the same dinners over and over and over....and I have cookbooks galore!!  We try to eat healthy foods during the week so if we want to we can splurge a little on the weekends....and some weekends we splurge a lot  

So tired of grilled or baked chicken or fish, salad, steamed veggies, pasta dishes....

So tonight we are having ham steaks, baked sweet taters and some green veggie ??????

Anyone else having this problem? Eating healthy is BORING!!!!!!....gonna go get some chocolate....BRB

I'm digging you out as fast as I can Sunny! 
Taters...I knew I could count on you!!  wound up fixing some collard greens with dinner....DH is a VERY picky eater...gggrrrrrrrrrrr..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: October 22, 2008, 07:20:34 PM »

Absolutely!!

Uh oh! I know I'm in trouble now...Sad

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: October 22, 2008, 07:22:56 PM »

I am in a RUT! 

My hubs believes the answer to any dinner is BBQ sauce..LOL

He has his degree from Johnson and Whales Culinary University (he is a Chef by school) but does not do it in his profession now, he is a self made business owner.

He comes up with some pretty delicious mixes for dinner, and health conscious. 
If you have small children I have some pretty great fun recipe ideas I can send your way, as well as some great ideas for dinner for 2.  Smile

hahahaha...BBQ  sauce is my DH's favorite too! No small children....except for the 2 canine kids....and they are spoiled rotten...and yes, I cook for them!  LOL  I hope you added some of those dinner for 2 recipes to the TES cookbook!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #492 on: October 22, 2008, 07:27:07 PM »

MY PEARL

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: October 22, 2008, 07:29:19 PM »

NOT AT ALL!!

Sunny I have not submitted them ALL yet.  I hope they pick one of mine though!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: October 22, 2008, 07:59:36 PM »

Dolce ~  Your "Pearl" is very, very cute.  What a face! Love the dark brown eyes...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: October 22, 2008, 08:05:18 PM »

Dolce ~  Your "Pearl" is very, very cute.  What a face! Love the dark brown eyes...

Thank you!!  She is not spoiled or anything....  HA HA!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: October 22, 2008, 08:12:20 PM »

MY PEARL

This just too weird..My username on a virtual pet site is Pearl..I'm hearing the Twilight Zone music now...Cute pup Dolce!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: October 22, 2008, 08:15:04 PM »

MY PEARL

aawwww she's so cute...what is that in her mouth??

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: October 22, 2008, 08:15:18 PM »

MY PEARL

This just too weird..My username on a virtual pet site is Pearl..I'm hearing the Twilight Zone music now...Cute pup Dolce!
She was named Pearl due to the large pearl sized dot she has in the middle of her forehead, along with freckly ears.  She is very sweet and is the baby of my other 2.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: October 22, 2008, 08:16:40 PM »

NOT AT ALL!!

Sunny I have not submitted them ALL yet.  I hope they pick one of mine though!
well get them in there young lady...I am sure some of yours will go in there

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.