April 25, 2024, 10:58:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #12 10/04 - 12/16/2008  (Read 151504 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #500 on: October 22, 2008, 08:17:39 PM »

MY PEARL

aawwww she's so cute...what is that in her mouth??
Nothin, thats the drawstring for the halo on her head.  I need to trim it up.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: October 22, 2008, 08:34:56 PM »

This is one of my babies when he was a tot,lol...Jake or Moose-A-Roo..He comes to both..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #502 on: October 22, 2008, 08:46:14 PM »

This is one of my babies when he was a tot,lol...Jake or Moose-A-Roo..He comes to both..

AAAWWW he has 100% huggability!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: October 22, 2008, 08:48:59 PM »

Awwww,  sweet puppy.  I love the coloring on his head.  Cute ears too!  Puppy feet!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: October 22, 2008, 09:13:05 PM »

Halloween Hangman Game:

http://www.dedge.com/flash/hangman/hangman.swf

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: October 23, 2008, 09:24:34 AM »

Reason to proofread
To:

Lesson to be learned from typing the wrong email address:
A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a
particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where
they spent their honeymoon 20 years before. Because of hectic
schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules.
So, the husband left Minneapolis and flew to Florida on Thursday,
with his wife flying down the following day.
The husband checked into the hotel, and unlike years ago, there was a
computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife.
However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address,
and without noticing his error, sent the email.
Meanwhile...somewhere in Houston , a widow had just returned home from
her husband's funeral. He was a minister who was called home to glory
after suffering a heart attack. The widow decided to check her email,
expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the
first message, she screamed and fainted.
The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor,
And they glanced up and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife

Date: Thursday, October 13, 2004

Subject: I have arrived!

Dearest Love:

I know you are surprised to hear from me. They have computers here
now, and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I have
just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been
prepared for your arrival tomorrow, and look forward to seeing you
then.
Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.
PS Sure is freaking hot down here!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: October 23, 2008, 09:30:45 AM »

Popcorn...

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/portable/video/x5odhh_pop-corn-telephone-portable-microon_news

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #507 on: October 23, 2008, 11:36:18 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: October 23, 2008, 12:10:11 PM »

TOO FUNNY TATERYTOT   

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: October 23, 2008, 12:14:49 PM »

I love this Muffy!!!! It's sorta like Hangaroo!!Thanks so much..SmileSmile

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: October 23, 2008, 05:39:39 PM »

ATTENTION:   TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: October 24, 2008, 08:46:19 AM »

MY PEARL

aawwww she's so cute...what is that in her mouth??
Nothin, thats the drawstring for the halo on her head.  I need to trim it up.

thanks I see it now that you point it out!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: October 24, 2008, 09:03:10 AM »

Hi everyone! I just wanted to take a second an give an update on my little cousins operation for the hole in his heart and the LTGA

His grandma sent me an email!! The surgery went very well. The doctors were able to close up the hole and last night he was taken off the ventilator..If all goes well he will be able to go home in a week!

I have not heard about his LTGA yet and how this affects is I sent her an email and I will let you all know when I hear back!!

Things are not going well for my family right now and this was wonderful news!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: October 24, 2008, 09:50:10 AM »

Hi everyone! I just wanted to take a second an give an update on my little cousins operation for the hole in his heart and the LTGA

His grandma sent me an email!! The surgery went very well. The doctors were able to close up the hole and last night he was taken off the ventilator..If all goes well he will be able to go home in a week!

I have not heard about his LTGA yet and how this affects is I sent her an email and I will let you all know when I hear back!!

Glad to hear the surgery was a success! I am stupid...or it is too early...or maybe both... ::MonkeyConfused::what is LTGA!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: October 24, 2008, 10:01:48 AM »

Glad to hear the surgery was a success! I am stupid...or it is too early...or maybe both... ::MonkeyConfused::what is LTGA!

Thats what I asked here on an earlier thread....LOL
Here is the link to the page where bleachedblack and Sam explained it to me..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2899.msg477965#msg477965

And THANK YOU!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: October 24, 2008, 10:21:26 AM »

Thats what I asked here on an earlier thread....LOL
Here is the link to the page where bleachedblack and Sam explained it to me..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2899.msg477965#msg477965

And THANK YOU!!

Thanks mistix...keep us posted...my 22 yr old nephew had a heart transplant last Christmas..he is doing great!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: October 24, 2008, 10:43:38 AM »

Well just got off the phone I was told his arteries and ventricles are switched which is really rare IIRC usually only the arteries are switched..

My head is spinning from all the info...I am not sure how a pace maker works but he already has wires if he needs one??Not sure how that works..

He is hooked up to SOO MANY tubes and is doing ok...

His mother almost passed out when she first seen him..

There were lots of small babies there too getting open heart surgery...

Also found out my DH uncle(he is 45) was admitted to the hospital he was having chest pains..Hospital gave him a stress test found nothing sent him home!!!
He got real bad went back to the hospital they found blockage of an artery however he didnt need to have open heart surgery they got it open with a stent it was over 90% blocked....They said he is lucky to not have had a massive heart attack..

UGH!!Did I mention DH just "lost his job"..Well he was put "on call" which means he is lucky to work 1 day a month we are basically 1 month from having to move in with family because things are so bad...

My town is soooo bad off economically right now its almost impossible to find a job...

STRESS!   
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: October 24, 2008, 11:32:58 AM »

Well just got off the phone I was told his arteries and ventricles are switched which is really rare IIRC usually only the arteries are switched..

My head is spinning from all the info...I am not sure how a pace maker works but he already has wires if he needs one??Not sure how that works..

Also found out my DH uncle(he is 45) was admitted to the hospital he was having chest pains..Hospital gave him a stress test found nothing sent him home!!!
He got real bad went back to the hospital they found blockage of an artery however he didnt need to have open heart surgery they got it open with a stent it was over 90% blocked....They said he is lucky to not have had a massive heart attack..

UGH!!Did I mention DH just "lost his job"..Well he was put "on call" which means he is lucky to work 1 day a month we are basically 1 month from having to move in with family because things are so bad...

My town is soooo bad off economically right now its almost impossible to find a job...

STRESS!   

Misi - Hang in there!  Big Hugs to YOU!  ... Remember, it does no good to stress yourself out about things that you have no control over ... do what you can to keep your stress level to a minimum to keep yourself healthy!  Keep the faith that everything is in "Divine Order" and that you will have the strength to see every situation through ....  Challenges are not necessarily your enemy ... they allow us to dig deep inside ourselves and see what we are made of and perhaps what we have to offer to others ... I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: October 24, 2008, 12:19:38 PM »

STRESS!   

Misi - Hang in there!  Big Hugs to YOU!  ... Remember, it does no good to stress yourself out about things that you have no control over ... do what you can to keep your stress level to a minimum to keep yourself healthy!  Keep the faith that everything is in "Divine Order" and that you will have the strength to see every situation through ....  Challenges are not necessarily your enemy ... they allow us to dig deep inside ourselves and see what we are made of and perhaps what we have to offer to others ... I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers ...

Misitx, Thanks for keeping us updated on your tiny cousin. It does appear his birth defect was even more complicated than my nephews.

Sorry to hear about your hubby's job. Can he draw unemployment ? Jobs are so scarce right now with the way our economy is going. It is goiing to be some tough times for a lot of folks.

I can't give you any better advice than what Invision gave. I too will keep you in my prayers.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: October 24, 2008, 12:21:45 PM »

Tater,
Your joke about the computer and the widow was such a good start to my day. I laughed out loud.
Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.