April 26, 2024, 05:50:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #12 10/04 - 12/16/2008  (Read 151524 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: October 28, 2008, 09:54:54 AM »

WOOHOO...I paid 2.39 for gas today.....since my DH will be driving 90 miles round trip per day with his new job...I am so HAPPY to see this price!!

Sunny~  I'm glad gas prices have dropped to give ya'll relief on the gas bill.  I have a couple of songs I'd like to dedicate to your DH:

"Driving My Life Away"
Eddie Rabbit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PtClFWTIyc

"On The Road Again"
Willie Nelson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz_mwWjoGdE

Muffy!  I love it!  I will be sure to show these to him tonight!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: October 28, 2008, 09:56:04 AM »

I am currently finishing up a wedding right now for a good friend of mine from college.  She gets married on Saturday Nov. 1st.  I will post some pics from the wedding of the gown and of the bridesmaides.  I am no Vera Wang, but working towards that goal!  Smile

fantastic!! I can't wait to see them...I know they are stunning!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: October 28, 2008, 09:56:59 AM »

Here is my sweet baby, and sometimes the reason I can't type!!

aaawwwwwwwwwwww is that a wristwatch around it's little neck!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #563 on: October 28, 2008, 11:24:01 AM »

THESE ARE NOT MY CHILDREN, BUT THEY ARE STILL ADORABLE!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: October 28, 2008, 02:25:27 PM »

Awwww.  What's your sweet baby's name?  He/She really is cute!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: October 28, 2008, 04:11:16 PM »

Just an early reminder:

Set clocks back this weekend

Oct 28, 2:00 PM EDT
 WASHINGTON (AP) -- Standard time returns this weekend, so set your clocks back an hour Saturday night.

Most Americans will get an extra hour of sleep, but those working overnight shifts will toil an hour longer. It also means some will forget to change their clocks, and will show up an hour early for church or other events on Sunday.

The time change doesn't apply in Arizona, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/F/FALL_BACK?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: October 28, 2008, 06:12:21 PM »

Invision emailed this to me, I put it in photobucket so you guys could see it.  This is too funny/cute.  Click on the photo below.   

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #567 on: October 28, 2008, 06:27:39 PM »

HA HA!!

I love that klaas. Thanks to you and invision for sharing it.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: October 28, 2008, 06:38:56 PM »

That is so funny.Nothing sweeter than the little ones.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: October 28, 2008, 06:43:59 PM »

ALRIGHT I GOT PERMISSION TO POST THIS FROM THE HUBS AND KLAAS!!  THIS IS THE ULTRASOUND FROM LAST WEEK
WE CURRENTLY HAVE BABY A AND BABY B! NOW WE WAIT TO FIND OUT THE SEX...THEY TELL ME A FEW MORE WEEKS AND WE SHALL KNOW!  MY NEXT CHECK UP IS IN 3 1/2 WEEKS!! (excited!!)

WOW!!!  WOW!!!

Thank you for sharing Dolce.

It was an ultrasound that put a smile on my face and joy in my heart ... following the news ... that youngest son was on the way.  His older sister and brother were 16 and 14 years old respectively.  Some refer to this guy (25 years old) as our afterthought but ... believe me ... he was not even a thought.

Thank you again for sharing.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #570 on: October 28, 2008, 07:08:49 PM »

This is my precious little boy with my DH's anniversary present around his neck. He is 6 years old and his name is Mijo. (MeeHo)

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: October 28, 2008, 07:14:24 PM »

ALRIGHT I GOT PERMISSION TO POST THIS FROM THE HUBS AND KLAAS!!  THIS IS THE ULTRASOUND FROM LAST WEEK
WE CURRENTLY HAVE BABY A AND BABY B! NOW WE WAIT TO FIND OUT THE SEX...THEY TELL ME A FEW MORE WEEKS AND WE SHALL KNOW!  MY NEXT CHECK UP IS IN 3 1/2 WEEKS!! (excited!!)

Awwwwwwwwwwww,look at little Tater and Tot!!! Lol,I know what you're thinking Dolce...>>

Dear Dolce,

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: October 28, 2008, 07:16:45 PM »

Awwwwwwwwwwww,look at little Tater and Tot!!! Lol,I know what you're thinking Dolce...>>

Dear Dolce,

Just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Such Beautiful pictures.  It brings back bitterSweet memories for me.  God Bless You and your Precious Blessings!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #573 on: October 28, 2008, 07:23:41 PM »

MY PEARL

Pearl is Beautiful.  I never came here to Muse.  I came this time because Klaas said we should all come here for something funny but I have to read most everything so now will fall way behind in Caylee forum .

I have 3 1/2 Puppies of my (our) own.  The 1/2 is our Grand-doggie (Reba).  Our son's girl.  When he goes away on business or comes for the weekend, she stays with us. 

Thank You for sharing!

PJ flower

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: October 28, 2008, 07:27:51 PM »

Hi everyone! I just wanted to take a second an give an update on my little cousins operation for the hole in his heart and the LTGA

His grandma sent me an email!! The surgery went very well. The doctors were able to close up the hole and last night he was taken off the ventilator..If all goes well he will be able to go home in a week!

I have not heard about his LTGA yet and how this affects is I sent her an email and I will let you all know when I hear back!!

Things are not going well for my family right now and this was wonderful news!

God Bless You and your Famly Misitx.  You are in my Prayers.

PJ flower flower

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: October 28, 2008, 07:30:35 PM »

Well just got off the phone I was told his arteries and ventricles are switched which is really rare IIRC usually only the arteries are switched..

My head is spinning from all the info...I am not sure how a pace maker works but he already has wires if he needs one??Not sure how that works..

He is hooked up to SOO MANY tubes and is doing ok...

His mother almost passed out when she first seen him..

There were lots of small babies there too getting open heart surgery...

Also found out my DH uncle(he is 45) was admitted to the hospital he was having chest pains..Hospital gave him a stress test found nothing sent him home!!!
He got real bad went back to the hospital they found blockage of an artery however he didnt need to have open heart surgery they got it open with a stent it was over 90% blocked....They said he is lucky to not have had a massive heart attack..

UGH!!Did I mention DH just "lost his job"..Well he was put "on call" which means he is lucky to work 1 day a month we are basically 1 month from having to move in with family because things are so bad...

My town is soooo bad off economically right now its almost impossible to find a job...

STRESS!   

Just hold strong to your Faith MisiTx and let your friends carry some of the burden for you.

Bless Your Heart!
PJ flower

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #576 on: October 28, 2008, 07:32:46 PM »

I have news!!!!!

Today is Hubby and I's 27th wedding anniversery!!!

Congratulations to you Tater and Hubby.  You are still Newlyweds!!!!

PJ flower

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #577 on: October 28, 2008, 07:39:55 PM »

I'm pretty sure she wants to come to WI for a good long visit.  She is adorable.  We have 3 of our own and also a Grand-doggie.

PJ flower

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #578 on: October 28, 2008, 07:42:43 PM »

Invision emailed this to me, I put it in photobucket so you guys could see it.  This is too funny/cute.  Click on the photo below.   

Thank you for sharing.  It's just too Precious for words!

PJ flower

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #579 on: October 28, 2008, 07:47:36 PM »

Thanks for this!  My hubs is laughing too!! Its adorable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.