March 28, 2024, 03:15:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #12 10/04 - 12/16/2008  (Read 150950 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: November 12, 2008, 04:49:59 PM »

AWWWWWWW...wook at da bubbas!!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #721 on: November 12, 2008, 04:57:51 PM »

Dolce -- How truly wonderful - thanks for sharing the pictures -- I know that you are excited.  It takes me back 4 years and I miss the newborn days (my avi was done by my daighter).  May God keep you, your family and the twins safe and healthy.  I hope the twins get your sense of humor.  You are a Hoot!
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: November 12, 2008, 05:37:14 PM »

Oh my, they are so precious.  How exciting to be able to see the little ones before they are even born.  My heart just warmed looking at them.  Good luck to you and your family.  Hope you don't mind I will be keeping track of you.  It's OK I am an old grandma and I know the true joy of life.     
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #723 on: November 12, 2008, 06:27:57 PM »

Dolce!! Congrats!! (I don't suppose "Wreck" or "Wreckina" are on your "names" list - are they??  )

Wreck....   NO! 

Aw...poor Wreck.  How about I pass your "request" onto my hubs for the name consideration and allow him the option to vito if need be....

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: November 12, 2008, 06:30:32 PM »

Dolce!! Congrats!! (I don't suppose "Wreck" or "Wreckina" are on your "names" list - are they??  )

Wreck....   NO! 

Aw...poor Wreck.  How about I pass your "request" onto my hubs for the name consideration and allow him the option to vito if need be....
Vito Corleone???? 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #725 on: November 12, 2008, 06:30:34 PM »

Thank you everyone for your sweet wishes, comments, and babysitting offers (writing down names now..)..oh ya and baby name ideas...WHICH WE ARE OPEN TOO...heck I even wrote down Wreck and Wreckina...along with ALWAYS1.  Good and Mad seemed a bit harsh..LOL

Seriously, we are open for options on names.

I will continue to keep everyone posted with updates as long as they are considered to be apropriate.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #726 on: November 12, 2008, 06:34:19 PM »

Wreck....   NO! 

Vito Corleone???? 
Well arent you just too smart for your own britches.... 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: November 12, 2008, 06:39:39 PM »

Wreck....   NO! 

Vito Corleone???? 
Uh, Oh ! I bet "Wreck" or "Wreckina" just got "vetoed"! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: November 12, 2008, 06:45:56 PM »

Wreck....   NO! 

Vito Corleone???? 
Uh, Oh ! I bet "Wreck" or "Wreckina" just got "vetoed"! 
Nope still on the list...for now!!  I have my eye on you though Mr. Mans...no pie for you tonight!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: November 15, 2008, 10:31:08 AM »

Hi Dolce!!!
  Well we ruled out Tater and Tot for baby names so we should really come with some others..

Girls- Haven,Riley,Elaine,Hannah,Sarah,Amy,Iva,Rebecca,Marie*just a few of my favs*

Boys-Lydon,Maize,Lane,Isaiah,Luke,John*Same as above*

What names are you thrashing around Dolce?Got any favs?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: November 15, 2008, 12:43:15 PM »

Hi Dolce!!!
  Well we ruled out Tater and Tot for baby names so we should really come with some others..

Girls- Haven,Riley,Elaine,Hannah,Sarah,Amy,Iva,Rebecca,Marie*just a few of my favs*

Thanks for the ideas, I adding them to the list...

I of course have some fav's but trying to sell the hubby on them is hard. 

Girls:
Alexia Rose
Sophia Rainn
Maddison Rylie

Boys:
Benjamin Matthew
Hayden David
Nathaniel Lucas

We have 4 baby name books....LOL

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: November 15, 2008, 01:24:30 PM »

Hi Dolce!!!

Girls:
Alexia Rose
Sophia Rainn
Maddison Rylie

Boys:
Benjamin Matthew
Hayden David
Nathaniel Lucas

I like them!!! Sidenote>>Remember that there will be those that will cut the name for nic's..Alexia=Alex  Sophia=Sophie  Maddison=Maddy Benjamin=Ben  Nathaniel=Nate

Just food for thought...If I had a vote it would be Maddison Rylie&Nathaniel Lucas..<<Cuz I know you like this piggy!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: November 15, 2008, 01:41:55 PM »

Hi Dolce!!!

Girls:
Alexia Rose
Sophia Rainn
Maddison Rylie

Boys:
Benjamin Matthew
Hayden David
Nathaniel Lucas

I like them!!! Sidenote>>Remember that there will be those that will cut the name for nic's..Alexia=Alex  Sophia=Sophie  Maddison=Maddy Benjamin=Ben  Nathaniel=Nate

Just food for thought...If I had a vote it would be Maddison Rylie&Nathaniel Lucas..<<Cuz I know you like this piggy!

It doesn't matter what names you decide, but the old rule of rhyming names seems to have gone, thank goodness!
Some of the older names are cropping again, and I like them all. We have a granddaughter named Emily Rose.
I want to add my blessings to you and your precious babies. I know the wait will be hard for you!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: November 15, 2008, 10:04:32 PM »

Thank you guys for the suggestions.  I am always open to suggestions with the naming of these babies.  Granted it would be more helpfull to know the gender, but still its fun!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: November 16, 2008, 12:49:03 AM »

O/T all So. CAL Monkeys stay inside. Was outside for 10 min. Got sore throat. Soot all over place. Smell coming into home and I am at least 30-35 miles away from the fires.

Clean off all your cars, outdoor furniture, wash down the outside of the house... Soot eats in. I have personal loss in that area so know first hand. Stay safe!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: November 16, 2008, 12:56:46 AM »

O/T all So. CAL Monkeys stay inside. Was outside for 10 min. Got sore throat. Soot all over place. Smell coming into home and I am at least 30-35 miles away from the fires.

Clean off all your cars, outdoor furniture, wash down the outside of the house... Soot eats in. I have personal loss in that area so know first hand. Stay safe!

Please stay safe IBE.  You are in my thoughts and prayers. Do you need to evacuate?  If so, please, please don't wait. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: November 16, 2008, 10:30:53 AM »

Good Morning Monks!

Has anyone heard anything from IBE since she last posted?

I hope you are safe, IBE.  And you too, califmom!

The Sylmar fire is only 15 miles (south) from where I live.!!  I am praying too!!! So sad!! All roads & freeways heading South from where I am are closed!!  It's already hot here and the winds are horrible and not helping at all!!
Sorry for the O/T
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 10:38:27 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: November 16, 2008, 11:06:18 AM »

Maps of the current fire areas in California:

Up by Santa Barbara/Montecito:

Los Angeles/Sylmar area (this would be closer to IBE):

Orange County fire:

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: November 16, 2008, 11:30:24 AM »

Thank you Klaas.  Those are excellent maps.  My worry is how fast fire can travel.     I hope the fires can be contained today.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: November 16, 2008, 01:50:21 PM »

Klaas,
I know at one time you said you were quite a way from any of the fire but can you smell the smoke yet?

I am praying for all the monkeys who this is impacting. Stay safe.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.