April 20, 2024, 07:55:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #12 10/04 - 12/16/2008  (Read 151422 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #920 on: December 08, 2008, 08:05:43 PM »

Congrats Dolce, oh the fun it will be to shop for a baby girl and boy. 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #921 on: December 08, 2008, 08:09:48 PM »

Dolce-
Congratulations!  That is sooo Wonderful!  I have a boy and a girl and they are super fun.  More importantly--- I am happy they are growing well and are healthy. You will be a very busy, blessed mommy!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
whatUthinking!?
Scared Monkey

lets get kickin!!

« Reply #922 on: December 08, 2008, 08:43:28 PM »

DOLCE,  JUST WANT TO SAY CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! stay healthy and listen to hubby and doctor. when your wonderful blessings arrive, remember to slow down and enjoy every precious second with them as they tend to grow up way too fast.

My grandchildren are my reason for waking up each morning, 14 wonderful blessings from God
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #923 on: December 08, 2008, 08:55:38 PM »

I am most proud to announce that we had a very good doctors visit today and found out the sex of our babies!

We will be the proud parents of one little girl and one little boy!!

My husband actually did a little touchdown dance in the examination room when we found out.  We are very excited and the doctor says the babies are looking strong and healthy!

Congratulations Dolce!!! and extending to your hubby... what a wonderful blessing.. now go treat yourself to a nice BIG Ice Cream Sundae !

God Bless
Sea Searcher

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: December 08, 2008, 11:58:52 PM »

DOLCE:

What a thrill!!!

Thanks for sharing the joyous news with us! (I had logged out for bed, then came here as an after-thought and I am glad I did.) I logged back in to give you my congratulations!

Sorry, I have not created many monkey congratulations graphics yet, this will have to do for now:

Happy, happy for you!!!

Take care of you and them!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: December 09, 2008, 12:01:05 AM »

DOLCE:

What a thrill!!!

Thanks for sharing the joyous news with us! (I had logged out for bed, then came here as an after-thought and I am glad I did.) I logged back in to give you my congratulations!

Sorry, I have not created many monkey congratulations graphics yet, this will have to do for now:

Happy, happy for you!!!

Take care of you and them!

And ... oh yeah, you may have a few of these to eat!  LOL

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: December 09, 2008, 06:23:49 AM »

I am most proud to announce that we had a very good doctors visit today and found out the sex of our babies!

My husband actually did a little touchdown dance in the examination room when we found out.  We are very excited and the doctor says the babies are looking strong and healthy!

Congratulations sweet Dolce!!!!This is such good news!!!!!! 

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #927 on: December 09, 2008, 08:28:33 AM »

Thank you everyone for your sweet words!  We are so very excited and were delighted to have this knowledge prior to Christmas.

I would love to post the pics, however they are so very defined that my hubs has requested I do not post them on the internet (he is not a big fan of the internet).  I am going to honor his wishes, and hopefully talk him out of it too. 

We were lucky that we kept the theme of the babies room neutral with black and white tones and a jungle themed mural that I am still in the process of drawing and painting.

Thank again everyone and I will keep you all updated as we come along!

::KISSES::
Dolce & the Babies

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: December 09, 2008, 09:54:09 AM »

Glad to hear your news Dolce!
A boy and a girl!  Wonderful!
Think I've mentioned to you before that I have a twin brother.
Best wishes.
Can
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: December 09, 2008, 10:36:33 AM »

Thank you everyone for your sweet words!  We are so very excited and were delighted to have this knowledge prior to Christmas.

I would love to post the pics, however they are so very defined that my hubs has requested I do not post them on the internet (he is not a big fan of the internet).  I am going to honor his wishes, and hopefully talk him out of it too. 

We were lucky that we kept the theme of the babies room neutral with black and white tones and a jungle themed mural that I am still in the process of drawing and painting.

Dolce & the Babies

Congrats Dolce! What a Merry Christmas you will have!!! I love the black & white theme. If I lived closer, I would help you with that mural, I've done lots of those!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #930 on: December 09, 2008, 11:36:19 AM »

Dolce & the Babies

Congratulations Dolce on your double joy!! Lots of twin monkeys in the cage, including myself, I have a twin sister. You are truly blessed!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #931 on: December 09, 2008, 11:48:17 AM »

Congratulations Dolce!

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #932 on: December 09, 2008, 01:01:09 PM »

Dolce & the Babies

Congratulations, Dolce!  I am reaching that point in my life where I am looking forward to children in the near future as well and when I read about others expecting, I get really happy and can't wait till it's my turn!

My hubby HATES the internet with a passion!  I made him a facebook account once and he got really upset....loves his privacy! 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: December 09, 2008, 01:08:41 PM »

Shell,be sure to keep us updated. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #934 on: December 09, 2008, 04:20:54 PM »

Congratulations, Dolce!  I'm hardly ever over here on this thread but on the Caylee thread you mentioned that you found out and I came over here looking for this!  Best of both worlds!  You'll have a little girl to dress up in designer clothes and a boy to play for your husband to play football with!!!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #935 on: December 09, 2008, 06:12:28 PM »

Dolce & the Babies

Dolce, great news about a little girl & boy.  I immediately remembered your ultrasound pic posted here, and Klaas saying one looked like he was holding a TV remote.....I responded the other looked like it was holding a mirror....  

Best wishes to you all.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: December 09, 2008, 07:52:09 PM »

I've started a get well thread for Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in the Monkey Lounge:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4237.new#new

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: December 09, 2008, 11:17:09 PM »

BT  Awesome sock monkeys

Shell  Great news about the house.  Hope State Farm is finally doing right by you.  And remember we share in each others joys and each others sorrows.  We always want to hear the good news too. And I'm sorry about your losses too.

Monken  Glad your friends grandaughter is home and that the jerk is where he belongs.

Janet   &  Trimmon I'm so sorry to hear about your grandbabies.  They are now safely in the arms of God.

Dolce   A boy AND a girl.  How cool is that!!  Get ready for the most amazing ride of your life.  Kids are the bestest things in the world.  Well next to grandbabies from what I've been told.  I can't wait to be a grandma. lol

Snoopy update.  I really don't know what to say except that your prayers have been heard.  Snoopy has been incident free now for almost 24 hours.  This evening he was running around the family room like a little puppy throwing his football up in the air.  I'm so thankful for that.  If we can have him just a little longer.  The anti-biotics and prayers are working.  I know his heart problem will catch up to him soon, but for now we'll take one day at a time and enjoy him.  I know he's just an old dog, but he has been such a wonderful faithful friend to all who have ever met him.  If I can figure out how to do pictures again I'll try to post some of him.  He's a sight to see.  Tri-color Border Collie with blue eyes.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: December 09, 2008, 11:20:18 PM »

Louise I'm sorry about your friend Judith. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: December 10, 2008, 09:19:50 AM »

Posted by Marlee this morning and brought over from the Caylee Anthony thread:

O/T Tim Miller Update

A little birdie flew in from Texas and ask me to post the following update for Tim:

His heart has checked out okay, and the stents he had put in a few years are working well.  They are going to run some tests on his lungs and digestive system next, and then we hope to have some answers.  He is finally resting a bit more comfortably tonight, so maybe he will settle down a bit, and get some much needed rest. Thanks for all the well wishes.  I know he will appreciate them so much.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.