April 28, 2024, 11:48:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #12 10/04 - 12/16/2008  (Read 151582 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: December 13, 2008, 05:07:41 PM »

Can we have some ice cream with that yummy looking cake?
Seriously, that cake is beautiful! Nice work monken!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: December 13, 2008, 05:12:47 PM »

Wow Monken...that's terrific...can you share more?  Do you sell your paintings?   

I've always given them away, but now I have some people wanting me to paint certain things! I may have to start!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: December 13, 2008, 05:14:40 PM »

Thanks everyone!  I have alot of pictures & I'll post some here later if you like! Gotta find the file I put them in!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: December 13, 2008, 06:06:58 PM »

Monken your cake looks sooooooooo good!

Both visually and to my taste buds..!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: December 13, 2008, 06:48:19 PM »

NO1ZLADIE I once was a runaway, also I was raised by my grandmother she was the first Generation of my family to be born here...I am a 3rd generation born here...My slack is not too tight on my kids they have their friends and hang out with them--I know they need some freedoms in life...

I basically raised myself I am an only child...I admit I am not up on growing up with siblings...I just think SOMETIMES, SOME PARENTS, just look the other way and fail to teach their children about things other than material objects...Not all..And sometimes it seems like kids turn out good no matter what...

I know that it is not the parents fault 100% of the time...Some people are just they way they are..
Sometimes I just think there is a lack of caring for others in this world..and kinda like Red said I get tired of seeing hoochies all over the place!I think tv has become a little to lax a little to early in the day for my taste....LOL

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: December 13, 2008, 06:59:39 PM »

Can we have some ice cream with that yummy looking cake?
Seriously, that cake is beautiful! Nice work monken!

Running for the ice cream scoop.

It looks great, sweet monkey.  Now I know why you are so sweet!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: December 13, 2008, 07:02:35 PM »

Wow Monken...that's terrific...can you share more?  Do you sell your paintings?   

I've always given them away, but now I have some people wanting me to paint certain things! I may have to start!!   

Monken...I'm a huge art fan...please let me know if I can buy an original Monken to add to my collection....if possible, I'll OK Klaas to give you my email!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #967 on: December 13, 2008, 07:04:22 PM »

NO1ZLADIE I once was a runaway, also I was raised by my grandmother she was the first Generation of my family to be born here...I am a 3rd generation born here...My slack is not too tight on my kids they have their friends and hang out with them--I know they need some freedoms in life...

I basically raised myself I am an only child...I admit I am not up on growing up with siblings...I just think SOMETIMES, SOME PARENTS, just look the other way and fail to teach their children about things other than material objects...Not all..And sometimes it seems like kids turn out good no matter what...

I know that it is not the parents fault 100% of the time...Some people are just they way they are..
Sometimes I just think there is a lack of caring for others in this world..and kinda like Red said I get tired of seeing hoochies all over the place!I think tv has become a little to lax a little to early in the day for my taste....LOL

Oh yeah absolutely..10 years ago when i was your daughters age you could only watch sex-acts in hbo movies and shows...but whether you take away their cable or not, gossip girl, lipstick jungle, desperate housewives, one tree hill and all those other sex fueled shows are on no cable..for now you can still just catch it with some foil sitting on your t.v.

Your awesome in saying you know who their friends are, and that you let them have there space.. because you as a parent...as you know, cant control your childrens actions when they are out of sight..on the bus, at the bus stop, after school..football games....you really cant rely on just knowing their friends....you have to know your child....my parents lacked in the ability to absorb that their children who were home everyday after school whether they were home or not actually did drugs... my parents are lucky we didnt fall into the local gang *uh never* but u also never know which child of yours maybe lured into that..i started smoking marijuana at 9/ and tried cocaine at 10 or 11 i was in fifth grade on the bus.....its that simple..i dont do illicit drugs, barbituates or any prescription other than marijuana...and i think *and i find myself pretty levelheaded* that it helps me a whole lot more than effects..ultimately i use it as a bring me down, and relaxer to fall asleep. (p.t.s.d rid me of good sleep years ago)..But in your defense..i agree t.v. is too lax..and that levi commercial did catch me off guard.. i believe the young guy actually says..." iv never done this before, have you?" and they start undressing together *both look 16* and they jump in a river....but its the mere fact that they took it to that..sex sells...but so do a lot of other things that are not supposed to be used as an advertisement..its like promoting abstinence while watching one tree hill..im guessing...just like your promoting sober driving with beer advertisement billboards on the road. ridiculous..

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #968 on: December 14, 2008, 12:02:24 PM »

CUBBEE ARE YOU HERE?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: December 14, 2008, 12:04:01 PM »

CUBBEE ARE YOU HERE?

Yes, I am here...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #970 on: December 14, 2008, 12:04:47 PM »

CAN YOU GO OVER TO GOLD MONKEYS AND GET ON PRIVATE CHAT...I NEED YOUR PHONE #

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: December 14, 2008, 12:06:22 PM »

CAN YOU GO OVER TO GOLD MONKEYS AND GET ON PRIVATE CHAT...I NEED YOUR PHONE #

ok.... going now....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: December 16, 2008, 05:00:24 PM »

This is something I saw this morning and wanted to share.  I live in a woodsy suburban setting, and we have a lot of whitetail deer, birds and other critters.  I have bird feeders, bird baths and I also have put out a big rubber tub for the deer to drink.  I don't feed the deer, but feel with the drought everything needs water to live.  Before I could get outside this morning to refill the feeders and tend to the bird baths and the deer's water tub, which had frozen over night, I saw a young buck walk over to the rubber tub and try to drink.  It was frozen on top.  So he took one hoof and pawed at the ice, breaking the crust, to get his drink.  For me, it was pretty neat to see. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #973 on: December 16, 2008, 06:11:12 PM »

This is something I saw this morning and wanted to share.  I live in a woodsy suburban setting, and we have a lot of whitetail deer, birds and other critters.  I have bird feeders, bird baths and I also have put out a big rubber tub for the deer to drink.  I don't feed the deer, but feel with the drought everything needs water to live.  Before I could get outside this morning to refill the feeders and tend to the bird baths and the deer's water tub, which had frozen over night, I saw a young buck walk over to the rubber tub and try to drink.  It was frozen on top.  So he took one hoof and pawed at the ice, breaking the crust, to get his drink.  For me, it was pretty neat to see. 

Aren't deer just a sight to see?? The house i grew up in was on a mountain, and the deer would come and eat our compost..so we would purposely **my dad was a romaine hearts founder** put mountains of lettuce..and soon we wouldnt just see the momma..she would bring her babies too. I will never forget it. i live in fresno,ca now, and we are so close to yosemite.and i still go up there..and stop and watch deer eat...hehe you would think id be tired of it by now. And about him doing that with ice..its like i put nothing above them...in the woods behind my old home they had..20 by 10 huuuuuge deer dens made of brush. its amazing there motherly instincts..let alone their will to live. Thats nice of you to have a troph for them. cute cute cute

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #974 on: December 16, 2008, 06:15:18 PM »

Aren't deer just a sight to see?? The house i grew up in was on a mountain, and the deer would come and eat our compost..so we would purposely **my dad was a romaine hearts founder** put mountains of lettuce..and soon we wouldnt just see the momma..she would bring her babies too. I will never forget it. i live in fresno,ca now, and we are so close to yosemite.and i still go up there..and stop and watch deer eat...hehe you would think id be tired of it by now. And about him doing that with ice..its like i put nothing above them...in the woods behind my old home they had..20 by 10 huuuuuge deer dens made of brush. its amazing there motherly instincts..let alone their will to live. Thats nice of you to have a troph for them. cute cute cute

BTW---thank you for sharing that.. for a brief moment i had peace at mind. My study of this case has somewhat enlightened me by means of learning. But it drains me mentally, i just watched the court hearing and my mind is swirling. You took my head out of the dark clouds. Tanks!!

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #975 on: December 16, 2008, 07:36:42 PM »

i was reading from where i left off in the threads yesterday, and i hadnt realized how much my conversation with fellow monkey dolce upset you. im so sorry, it was not my intention. now as someone who is studying to be a criminal defense attorney i would be a fool for defending myself in the matter. Nonetheless, i was not using the term "silly" to belittle my fellow monkey. its a term of endearment that i use. i was being amused by the post that i orginally posted to, which pertained to something to the effect of tilly the dog being spared. that is what i was replying to. i certainly was not trying to  "hehe"  to what she had said about the bones found in the investigation. at the moment i was still tickled about the dog being spared. now this is a matter that I had no problem in. but my reply was taken out of context and taken quite seriously without having an aforethought to looking to why i had said they were amusing.

hehe you guys are amusing..but silly dolce, they only start out small when they're sadistic serial killers....hehe..and theyre usually a white male, 25-35 to be vague..but casey is crazy..and i really dont put it past her of having a baby while she was in high school and hiding it in the woods..u nvr know with this broad"

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: December 16, 2008, 07:54:29 PM »

An amazing money

click to enlarge, then click once more to zoom in
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: December 16, 2008, 11:06:39 PM »

An amazing money

Oh wow cool.  Is that made out of metal hangers?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: December 16, 2008, 11:09:26 PM »

Wow, that is cool Muffy.  We don't have any deer where I live but we do have skunks, racoons and coyotes.  With my luck I'd go out to check the bird feeder and a skunk would spray me, LOL 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: December 16, 2008, 11:10:53 PM »

An amazing money

Oh wow cool.  Is that made out of metal hangers?

I didn't realize it was hangers.....lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.