April 26, 2024, 09:15:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109986 times)
Tilly
Scared Monkey

« on: October 04, 2008, 01:28:05 PM »

After hearing this on the Houston TX news last night, it made me think did CA try the drug called fry or sherm, the street term for smoking marijuana that's been soaked in embalming fluid.

This was totally new to me.  In fact it made me have a sick feeling that people try to escape by using these horrible drugs.

I am new to Scared Monkeys and feel I have had up to date news about Caylee. I have become so interested in this case. My only wish is for Casey to be arrested and punished for the death of this precious child.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=6429006

« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 07:34:50 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 04:32:17 PM »

« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 02:22:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 09:42:06 AM »

Thanks Muffy!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 09:47:02 AM »

Thanks Muffy!   

YW trimmy.  Good morning to you and all the other monks and our guests.   sunny 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 09:49:00 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=623623409/27/2010     Status Hearing  (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 02:14:09 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Slowly but surely, justice for Caylee is coming! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2010, 02:22:20 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/the-week-crime-sept-19-to-25-2010-lindsay-lohan-casey-anthony-amanda-knox
The week in crime Sept 19 to 25, 2010: Lindsay Lohan, Casey Anthony, Amanda Knox
September 26th, 2010 12:50 am ET

~ Peter Frampton
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2010, 03:29:47 PM »

I do believe George was violent with Casey. I also stick by the subconscious effort Casey made to keep her child out of his hands. She knew if she had to give up custody that George would eventually make sexual and violent advances toward the baby. I contend that Casey thought she was mercy killing like an act of cutting or suicide. This won't come out until after the trial and many years down the road if it ever is revealed. She might keep the secret until he dies. Until then she will always fear him.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2010, 03:55:30 PM »

I do believe George was violent with Casey. I also stick by the subconscious effort Casey made to keep her child out of his hands. She knew if she had to give up custody that George would eventually make sexual and violent advances toward the baby. I contend that Casey thought she was mercy killing like an act of cutting or suicide. This won't come out until after the trial and many years down the road if it ever is revealed. She might keep the secret until he dies. Until then she will always fear him.

hi Monks!  I don't believe GA was ever violent with Kc.....other than perhaps raise his voice and perhaps grab her arm...and centainly never until Caylee went missing and I do not believe there as any kind of sexual abuse by GA or LEE...there is absolutely no evidence to point to that other than KC herself....and she is such a liar, how could anyone believe her......I remember JS said something to the effect that KC and the truth were strangers . I refuse to make excuses for Kc's actions....Why would she keep it a secret? Certainly not because she is so noble.  Kc is not now, nor has she ever been afraid of GA...CA perhap but never GA. JMO and until I see some proof otherwise!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2010, 04:01:51 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/09/casey-anthony-blast-from-past-more.html
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Casey Anthony: A Blast From The Past, The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same

~ Peter Frampton
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2010, 04:19:54 PM »

hi Monks!  I don't believe GA was ever violent with Kc.....other than perhaps raise his voice and perhaps grab her arm...and centainly never until Caylee went missing and I do not believe there as any kind of sexual abuse by GA or LEE...there is absolutely no evidence to point to that other than KC herself....and she is such a liar, how could anyone believe her......I remember JS said something to the effect that KC and the truth were strangers . I refuse to make excuses for Kc's actions....Why would she keep it a secret? Certainly not because she is so noble.  Kc is not now, nor has she ever been afraid of GA...CA perhap but never GA. JMO and until I see some proof otherwise!
Oh Casey is guilty and responsible for her actions. Usually incest doesn't come out until many years later if it comes out at all. And you are correct... there is no proof... never is... just the word of the one molested. Did you think there was a video or something? Wink
But the physiological make up of lying comes from some kind of event in her childhood. That's just the way psychology develops. She wasn't born that way, lying, she learned it somehow. Doesn't excuse her from the trial, or the death penalty.
Fear comes in many forms, usually people smile or laugh, that's natural. So Casey won't seem afraid of George, doesn't mean that she's not. There's also the element of Stockholm, and that's more common than we think. Women especially are under a spell of a man who used power against them. Take for example, when Casey was a little girl if George watched her every move and teased her then Casey would develop a psychological problem of lying. It's that simple. He's a bully.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2010, 04:36:33 PM »

Oh Casey is guilty and responsible for her actions. Usually incest doesn't come out until many years later if it comes out at all. And you are correct... there is no proof... never is... just the word of the one molested. Did you think there was a video or something? Wink
But the physiological make up of lying comes from some kind of event in her childhood. That's just the way psychology develops. She wasn't born that way, lying, she learned it somehow. Doesn't excuse her from the trial, or the death penalty.
Fear comes in many forms, usually people smile or laugh, that's natural. So Casey won't seem afraid of George, doesn't mean that she's not. There's also the element of Stockholm, and that's more common than we think. Women especially are under a spell of a man who used power against them. Take for example, when Casey was a little girl if George watched her every move and teased her then Casey would develop a psychological problem of lying. It's that simple. He's a bully.

eerrrr please I am not stupid....of course I didn't expect a video.    We will have to agree to disagree... if you were referring to CA in your statement we would be at least in the same book. Both the A's have been shown to be liars...so of course KC learned to lie from both parents.  Your example above is just that, an example...and again nothing we have seen so far points towards GA being a bully.  Again MO only. A spineless worm perhaps, but not a bully. I do believe he has the ability to explode in anger and frustration after periods of seething and building up to the explosion part. And perhaps our definition of the word bully is different.  I believe  the psychology of KC is anything but simple...But as I said, I refuse to fall into the  'mitigating circumstances' slot.
JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2010, 04:42:07 PM »

JJinthemorning,

I think GA could be a Bully as well. Because " He" is bullied by Cindy. He has to have his rank in within the family unit..pecking order.  I think he more than likely within the chain of command in the Ant house picked on Casey because she is so much like her Mother. Yet when she was a child, he felt he could ..because he could. I am sure " Casey" has heard " your just like your Mother" a million times ..  and with the speculations that Georgette is a drinker .. I am sure he has an evil tongue..that he has unleashed on the entire Ant family through out the years.
Just another symptom within the dysfunctional family ..   
Because he cannot speak up without being Bioch-slapped by Cindy, then when he gets to drinking ..he lets it all out.. liquid courage. 
Which makes me wonder why he never pursued his career in Law enforcement in Florida.
I wonder if he simply couldn't cut it or if Cindy said ... No  ... I wear the pants in this family .. I is a Nurse, you stay home and watch the children.  Casey and Lee would have been in elementary school when they moved from Ohio to Florida.. 
He did work for the car lot or had one, but that seemed to be a failure .. I am sure that Cindy has reminded GA of that a millions times as well.. 

I don't feel sorry for him though, he does have skills and could have found work and filed for Divorce .. Left Cindy's sorry butt ..and moved on.  I think GA has many vices that no one is  aware of.. that is why he cannot " stand on his own two feet".. jmo.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2010, 04:56:22 PM »

Acckkkk!  They drive me nuts!

Why is George so dependent on Cindy?

He won't get a steady job and leave her.  She drives him nuts and he drinks. 

Seems to me that Casey got the worst of each of them:

She's lying and manipulative like Cindy and she's dependent and unwilling to work and take care of herself like George. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2010, 05:02:42 PM »

They are all nuts .. all of them are quirky " The Ants" and they feed off each other. 
Cindy is the worst of all them put together ( taking Caylee's murder out of the equation)

Now add Caylee's murder to the equation 
 Cindy and Casey mirror each other to a fault and they are both sick and in denial. They together are like Gasoline and Fire..

If Cindy would have " opened that door" and took on the words of the counselor - to put Casey out and keep Caylee ( gained custody of Caylee) it's almost scary to think about ..If that would have been the right thing for Caylee..
Would it have been the best for Caylee? I am not sure. Caylee was so segregated from all and everyone. She didn't have play mates. She was used as a pawn for control.
She was like the little tug of war rope .. within Casey and Cindy. 
Makes me angry, like it does everyone. None of it makes sense.

If Cindy would have allowed Casey to follow her gut, and allowed Caylee to be adopted ..
If If If.......  too many If's and maybes ..
Caylee became the victim..of these two " insert your choice"  women within her short little life..They both are responsible, that is a for sure in my mind. 
grrr.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2010, 05:04:15 PM »

She's lying and manipulative like Cindy and she's dependent and unwilling to work and take care of herself like George. 

Yeppers

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2010, 05:13:31 PM »

Hi Puzzler.....AMEN!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2010, 05:19:59 PM »

What really tips me over within all of them

Cindy, George, Casey and Lee 

Not One of them have ever Shown Caylee One Ounce of Respect since the day she was reported missing - or even after she was found.

They are so wrapped up in their weaves of tall tales and lies ... Cindy again saying " Caylee is Alive" July 2010... Okay ..sure. Who ashes are you toting around in your jewelry and why then does George have a Tat on his chest of his Granddaughter in her memory.

Casey has not said ONE Word for Caylee Ever. But she can fall instantly in love with her Cell Mate Robyn ..her Cookie .. flushy flushy ..  and swoon we will ride off into the sunset in our RV .. after this nightmare is over ........ Like when I get out of here, Like you and I we will be the best friends ever and sell souvenirs on the road side .. and eat whatever we want, and be world travelers... I will bleach my hair blonde, and get colored contacts..so If anyone sees me on the street ...they will walk by me and say " Wasn't that Casey Anthony" Hah Hah Hah ..  Shocked
You cannot even dream this up let alone read it without weeping ..

Hey Casey do even know why You're incarcerated? I wonder if she knows why???

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2010, 05:27:24 PM »

Hi Sunny,
sorry for the O/T
I have to ask you because I have been missing from Caylee's cage ... for awhile

Do you know where Cappy is? has she been around? Is she okay?
Thank You

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2010, 05:56:39 PM »

Hi Sunny,
sorry for the O/T
I have to ask you because I have been missing from Caylee's cage ... for awhile

Do you know where Cappy is? has she been around? Is she okay?
Thank You

I've wondered about Cappy, too.  Hope she's okay.  I always enjoy reading her posts.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.