April 26, 2024, 06:45:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109992 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: September 27, 2010, 02:29:38 PM »

Ha ha ha, Judge Perry answered his own question to spare himself from having Bozo do it!!!This is too much

I laughed out loud!@!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: September 27, 2010, 02:30:26 PM »

I see marinadebrain is there...has anyone see Lichenstein???

Yeah I see old Dave's head.   I don't see L. though.   Isn't he usually stuck up CA's butt?   

thanks Sassy...wanted to make sure my eyes were fooling me!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2010, 02:30:37 PM »

09/27/2010     Status Hearing  (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR) 
09/27/2010     Motion
to Test for DNA Evidence
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

I'm gonna go out on a limb here..... and say Bozo will ask Judge Perry to address this motion today at the staus hearing.....in his usual special way.....uhmmm, uhmmm

oh yea.....Bozo slipped in the motion. He didn't even have a copy for the judge, yet he only filed it this morning. What a jerk!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #103 on: September 27, 2010, 02:31:16 PM »

this is just a status update hearing....I am not surprised to see a near empty court room....or cage.....just watch when KC is in court....the A's will be there and the cage will be jammed.....

As usual BOZO is ill prepared..no surprise there

I think JP would love to tell him to get his chit together.....

I wish my obsession with this case wasn't so strong so I wouldn't subject myself to these status hearings......I don't drink this early in the day but I just mixed myself a screwdriver.

hahahahaha...there are a couple of us 'obsessives'....we are in good company as far  as I am concerned!    LOL....pass the OJ please!!
Love it............N2 pass me the vodka and Sunny when you are done with the OJ can I get some?  The one thing I can say I am grateful for as far as this case goes and that is........ Judge Perry.  He means business and he is not buying any of Bia$$'s excuses or reasons for ANYTHING    Thank you Judge!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: September 27, 2010, 02:31:24 PM »

Nope. I haven't. I was wondering where he was today.

thanks Brandi!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2010, 02:32:13 PM »

Not enough days to fit in all the depo's according to Bozo. Why didn't he start 2 years ago. At least Perry is dropping the hammer and giving a cut off date. And now another moment to figure out how many depo's are left. I should have made a stronger drink.

LOL....he isn't experienced enough in either a high profile or DP case to even anticipate what JP is going to want

Oh....the BUFFOON is now talking about Amy H., she is working on a cruise ship now and BUFFOON is spouting that no one takes his work schedule in consideration so he isn't going to take anyone's in....the frigging old fart thinks she can just walk off a cruise ship to his beck and call........for goodness sake..give that old fart a gag!!!

How can he stand there with a serious face naming all these people he needs to depose that are out of the state now. He had 2 years to get them done and is crying the ole poor me story again. Stop the madness.

and what a shame that he will get most of these extentions because it is a DP case.....I often wish the State would take the DP off again...that would stop some of the madness (I think)

Yes...here comes the motion to have the DNA tested in the Netherlands or where ever.......LOL.....he is so frigging predictable!!

Kinda reminds me of the dumb game Columbo used to play
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: September 27, 2010, 02:32:58 PM »

Why does Bozo want Casey present during some of the depositions? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2010, 02:33:29 PM »

Interesting that Lichenstein isn't there, he has attended the past status hearings.  Hmmm could the movie deal be off? 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: September 27, 2010, 02:34:09 PM »

Anyone know the other two sitting there?

I don't know Sassy....I am assuming media.....I did see Bob Kealing there too...but not Kathi B.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: September 27, 2010, 02:35:09 PM »

09/27/2010     Motion
to Test for DNA Evidence

I'm gonna go out on a limb here..... and say Bozo will ask Judge Perry to address this motion today at the staus hearing.....in his usual special way.....uhmmm, uhmmm

oh yea.....Bozo slipped in the motion. He didn't even have a copy for the judge, yet he only filed it this morning. What a jerk!

hi  seeme....yep he is so prepared....what a BOZO!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: September 27, 2010, 02:35:45 PM »

Ha ha ha, Judge Perry answered his own question to spare himself from having Bozo do it!!!This is too much

I laughed out loud!@!

Once again, the honorable judge manages to his digs in while having to bend over backwards to prevent the inevitable appeal
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: September 27, 2010, 02:36:23 PM »

Hi Trimm.   
I'm really surprised KC would want to face some of these people and sit at the same table with them.   
I got a feeling it is just to cause more delays.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: September 27, 2010, 02:36:43 PM »

thanks Brandi!!

You're welcome.

Here's a better picture of who is there:

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: September 27, 2010, 02:37:09 PM »

this is just a status update hearing....I am not surprised to see a near empty court room....or cage.....just watch when KC is in court....the A's will be there and the cage will be jammed.....

As usual BOZO is ill prepared..no surprise there

I think JP would love to tell him to get his chit together.....

I wish my obsession with this case wasn't so strong so I wouldn't subject myself to these status hearings......I don't drink this early in the day but I just mixed myself a screwdriver.

hahahahaha...there are a couple of us 'obsessives'....we are in good company as far  as I am concerned!    LOL....pass the OJ please!!
Love it............N2 pass me the vodka and Sunny when you are done with the OJ can I get some?  The one thing I can say I am grateful for as far as this case goes and that is........ Judge Perry.  He means business and he is not buying any of Bia$$'s excuses or reasons for ANYTHING    Thank you Judge!

Hi Mission...OJ coming your way...and I agree JP is a blessing for Caylee!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: September 27, 2010, 02:38:09 PM »

09/27/2010     Motion
to Test for DNA Evidence

you have been following this case too closely, now you can accurately predict what the defense will do before they even know it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: September 27, 2010, 02:38:12 PM »

Not enough days to fit in all the depo's according to Bozo. Why didn't he start 2 years ago. At least Perry is dropping the hammer and giving a cut off date. And now another moment to figure out how many depo's are left. I should have made a stronger drink.

LOL....he isn't experienced enough in either a high profile or DP case to even anticipate what JP is going to want

Oh....the BUFFOON is now talking about Amy H., she is working on a cruise ship now and BUFFOON is spouting that no one takes his work schedule in consideration so he isn't going to take anyone's in....the frigging old fart thinks she can just walk off a cruise ship to his beck and call........for goodness sake..give that old fart a gag!!!

How can he stand there with a serious face naming all these people he needs to depose that are out of the state now. He had 2 years to get them done and is crying the ole poor me story again. Stop the madness.

and what a shame that he will get most of these extentions because it is a DP case.....I often wish the State would take the DP off again...that would stop some of the madness (I think)

Yes...here comes the motion to have the DNA tested in the Netherlands or where ever.......LOL.....he is so frigging predictable!!

Kinda reminds me of the dumb game Columbo used to play

great analogy!!  I didn't like Colombo either

Rest in Peace Caylee

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: September 27, 2010, 02:39:49 PM »

Wonder who is paying for this lab to be set up in the US within the next month. Who is financing this abortion.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: September 27, 2010, 02:40:19 PM »

Hee-Hee! JP said he didn't want evidence shipped out of the country. Never mi nd about Bozo's "spoliation" argument!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: September 27, 2010, 02:40:42 PM »

Hi Trimm.   
I'm really surprised KC would want to face some of these people and sit at the same table with them.   
I got a feeling it is just to cause more delays.
Hey Sassy!   
You are probably right.She wouldn't want me sitting at the same table with her.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: September 27, 2010, 02:43:11 PM »

Darn! I missed most of the hearing. I hope they have a video for later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.