April 19, 2024, 09:54:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109825 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: September 27, 2010, 03:08:53 PM »

I see marinadebrain is there...has anyone see Lichenstein???

Nope. I haven't. I was wondering where he was today.

thanks Brandi!!

You're welcome.

Here's a better picture of who is there:

thanks again Brandi.............I notice the female attorney is not at the table and she is no longer listed on his website...sorry her name escaped me at the moment..http://www.baezlawfirm.com/AboutUs_English.html..why in the hell do people have to call me during the hearings and ring my doorbell..... .  I missed the ending of the hearing....what makes our Financial Manager think I need chocolates!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: September 27, 2010, 03:09:09 PM »

Why does Bozo want Casey present during some of the depositions? 

Hi Trimm.   
I'm really surprised KC would want to face some of these people and sit at the same table with them.   
I got a feeling it is just to cause more delays.
Hey Sassy!   
You are probably right.She wouldn't want me sitting at the same table with her.   

And didn't bozo say something about how KC doesn't recognize some people who are on the State's witness list?
Yes,i heard that. 

Yes, her former prison buddies!  OMG you can't write this stuff!

So I guess she's not worried about having to face the jail buddies because they'll be in chains, too.      What a crazy mess.

Ya never know.....them gal pals might play that ID tag switch-a-roo game that Casey played at Universal!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: September 27, 2010, 03:10:24 PM »

Wonder who is paying for this lab to be set up in the US within the next month. Who is financing this abortion.

good question....please relate what happened with this conversation....I was interrupted several times!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: September 27, 2010, 03:11:23 PM »

Hee-Hee! JP said he didn't want evidence shipped out of the country. Never mi nd about Bozo's "spoliation" argument!

huh????? spoilation????  So what's gonna happen???

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: September 27, 2010, 03:12:29 PM »

hmmm.   The defense has a taped statement by David Lohr that the State hasn't gotten.   Did I get that right?

uummm I missed that too....dammit!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: September 27, 2010, 03:12:52 PM »

Wonder who is paying for this lab to be set up in the US within the next month. Who is financing this abortion.

good question....please relate what happened with this conversation....I was interrupted several times!!

Not sure, I got up to mix another screwdriver after that was said. They might be having a hearing on these so called experts but I'm not sure of anything except how good this drink is going down..........
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: September 27, 2010, 03:13:09 PM »

this hearing ended like a cliff hanger on a tv series with Perry telling the state to file a motion if they have proof the defense is withholding evidence and then he added something to the effect of "woe to anyone that breaks the rules".

thanks.....I hope to see a replay of the hearing SOON!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: September 27, 2010, 03:14:23 PM »

hmmm.   The defense has a taped statement by David Lohr that the State hasn't gotten.   Did I get that right?

Think the defense lied and said they had given it to the state, lol.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: September 27, 2010, 03:23:55 PM »

this hearing ended like a cliff hanger on a tv series with Perry telling the state to file a motion if they have proof the defense is withholding evidence and then he added something to the effect of "woe to anyone that breaks the rules".

http://www.wftv.com/video/25180059/index.html

This is part 1 of 3
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: September 27, 2010, 03:25:57 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25177482/detail.html
Posted: 10:52 am EDT September 27, 2010
Updated: 3:06 pm EDT September 27, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Lawyers in the case against Casey Anthony were in court Monday afternoon. Casey was not required to attend Monday's status hearing.

Jose Baez spoke first in front of Judge Belvin Perry Jr. about rescheduling expert witnesses in the case. Judge Perry allowed Baez to reschedule seven expert witnesses.

"The folks that you listed will be extended until 19 of November," said Perry.

Status Hearing   Part 1 
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: September 27, 2010, 03:26:27 PM »

Hi Monks.
     Missed most of this bec. I was at work.
It's insane that he's trying to get the court to believe that a lab will be set up in 30 days.
It takes months just to get inspected.
Even more hilarious that he even entertained the notion that JP would even consider sending samples out of the country.
Bozo and Buffoon are off their rockers.

If this is a net new lab there is no way on this earth they can even get the safety inspections done for a 30 day set up window.  I am suspecting they may be either taking over a lab that is already in existence or joining as existing lab to do their "never been done before, ground breaking, if you call now you get a second touch DNA test for the price of one and a slap-chop thrown in" testing.  Now if Bobo is correct that they do some mystical voodoo DNA testing that only has ever been done by them, and only in the Netherlands and they are trying to set up a lab to do it in the US I have serious suspicions that they would not even be able to get the equipment approved and installed in 30 days let alone get their lab opened for business.  Maybe they can take a chapter from one of the other new lawyers and set up a DNA in a box to go with the MD in a box?   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: September 27, 2010, 03:26:38 PM »

Isn't he the greatest?     

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: September 27, 2010, 03:27:18 PM »

Yes!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: September 27, 2010, 03:30:27 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I lol when Bozo asked for his client to be present at the depos of the jail folks. JP just says...what are the rules? Bozo goes on about his client doesn't know some of the people and she could help with identity. JP says What are the rules? Bozo quietly says , client aren't allowed at depos....like a dang little kid caught in the cookie jar.
He and Mason are such asses and I think JP is getting fed up in a hurry.

Hi Darla!!   She can help identify them???????????????????  They know who they are!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: September 27, 2010, 03:31:16 PM »

Hi Monks.
It's insane that he's trying to get the court to believe that a lab will be set up in 30 days.
Even more hilarious that he even entertained the notion that JP would even consider sending samples out of the country.

hi Curly!!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: September 27, 2010, 03:37:04 PM »

This is part 1 of 3

thanks scatty.....I'll wait for part 3

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: September 27, 2010, 03:37:58 PM »

This is part 1 of 3

thanks scatty.....I'll wait for part 3

ooopsssss I meant to say I didn't think I could stand listening to the whole thing again!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: September 27, 2010, 03:38:03 PM »

Hi Monks.

If this is a net new lab there is no way on this earth they can even get the safety inspections done for a 30 day set up window.  I am suspecting they may be either taking over a lab that is already in existence or joining as existing lab to do their "never been done before, ground breaking, if you call now you get a second touch DNA test for the price of one and a slap-chop thrown in" testing.  Now if Bobo is correct that they do some mystical voodoo DNA testing that only has ever been done by them, and only in the Netherlands and they are trying to set up a lab to do it in the US I have serious suspicions that they would not even be able to get the equipment approved and installed in 30 days let alone get their lab opened for business.  Maybe they can take a chapter from one of the other new lawyers and set up a DNA in a box to go with the MD in a box?   

And they have the audacity to call the TN. lab junk science.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: September 27, 2010, 03:40:12 PM »

Hi Monks.

ummmm is this more JUNK Science

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: September 27, 2010, 03:41:17 PM »

Hi Monks.

And they have the audacity to call the TN. lab junk science.

we were on the same branch with that one!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.