April 19, 2024, 10:46:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109818 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: September 28, 2010, 01:07:46 PM »

Excellent article!  Sounds like the defense is looking for more reasonable doubt info. And Kronk!  OMG  I pray he didn't touch anything other than the plastic bags. But it only makes sense that he would have touched what he discovered.  And then let's not forget Cindy and George.....anyone who lived in that house has a high chance that their touch DNA is on those articles.  Cracks me up as to how many people the defense is willing to throw under the bus. 

Thanks for all the articles everyone!

Gag! I just had a yucky thought. I hope Casey, after a whoopee session with one of her boyfriends, didn't throw him something from the nearest backpack to clean up afterwards--such as a pair of Caylee's shorts. I hope Jesse was smart enough not to do the wild thing with her last time she visited to take a shower.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: September 28, 2010, 01:27:14 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-dr-g-deposition-20100928,0,6801806.story
Dr. G to answer questions in Casey Anthony case
By Susan Jacobson, Orlando Sentinel
12:52 p.m. EDT, September 28, 2010
Chief Orange-Osceola County medical examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia will be questioned today by attorneys for murder defendant Casey Anthony.

The woman known as "Dr. G," who has a TV show on Discovery Health, ruled the death of Anthony's daughter, Caylee, 2, a homicide.

Dr. Garvaglia performed an autopsy on Caylee's body after it was found in December 2008 in woods near the east Orange County home Anthony shared with her parents. She did not find a specific cause of death.

Caylee's mother is charged with first-degree murder in her death. The state is seeking the death penalty.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: September 28, 2010, 01:30:15 PM »

Hey CBB!   

Hiya, Trimm! I'm just now listening. I couldn't do it with work while it was going on. Baez is such a putz............ a disorganized, whiney one too!   

I like when JP says No to the Beaux of the Ho'!

Bearly!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: September 28, 2010, 01:34:06 PM »

I agree Sunny - she's not even afraid of where she is today or what she may face.  The monster is not phased or frightened by anything and if she were she never would have done what she did to Caylee.  I also think if she is afraid of anyone, and that is a BIG if, it would be Cindy.  Remember she said in one of the LE interviews that she was afraid of what her mom would do to her if anything happened to Caylee. 

I don't think she cares one way or the other. She has everything provided for her and she doesn't have to do a thing. That is the life she wanted before, but with Caylee could not produce through men.

I honestly don't believe she has ANY idea how incompetent Bozo really is. I believe he has been blowing smoke to her from the beginning to benefit his own career. I have a brother who is an attorney and having talked to him and a number of very prominent criminal defense attorneys and everyone of them have said the same thing. ANY competent attorney would have plead that down before the body was found. NOT EVEN ONE OF THEM said they would have taken a chance on her standing trial for this murder.

Bozo does not care if she is convicted - he wants this for his career.

I think he cares....it would be a huge feather in his hat...but I don't think it is  at the top of his motivation......he is looking to gain exposure..good or bad...I don't think he cares....he has to have certain requirements to become a DP qualified attorney....and IMO that's what he is working towards.....a not guilty or even a LWOP will further his personal cause!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #224 on: September 28, 2010, 01:35:23 PM »

Excellent article!  Sounds like the defense is looking for more reasonable doubt info. And Kronk!  OMG  I pray he didn't touch anything other than the plastic bags. But it only makes sense that he would have touched what he discovered.  And then let's not forget Cindy and George.....anyone who lived in that house has a high chance that their touch DNA is on those articles.  Cracks me up as to how many people the defense is willing to throw under the bus. 

Thanks for all the articles everyone!

Gag! I just had a yucky thought. I hope Casey, after a whoopee session with one of her boyfriends, didn't throw him something from the nearest backpack to clean up afterwards--such as a pair of Caylee's shorts. I hope Jesse was smart enough not to do the wild thing with her last time she visited to take a shower.

Scatty, that was the first thing that popped into my head..about Caylee's shorts/and the laundry bag being tested/DNA. That Casey went to Jesse's that One time ..to go into his personal bathroom. What did she take that was his? or attempt to plant ?
I think iir Jesse said that Casey left the door " ajar" while she took a shower: that maybe she was giving him an " invite" to join her and he did not respond. 

I thought she was driving around in Tony's jeep at that time? God knows what she could have been collecting of these boys ...add Ricardo for that matter.

She is on audio from the jailhouse talking about Jesse to Lee ( I believe its Lee) Stay away from Jesse, yadda ..why? because Jesse knew Casey's character ? and could say damaging things, such as the truth. Then Cindy caught on and got hot on the trail of Jesse..chain reaction of lies.

I am trying to listen to the audio of Bozo and Judge Perry right now.. I don't think I will survive to the end... 

HI Cappy! Miss You

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: September 28, 2010, 01:46:19 PM »

I don't see GA as abusive or a bully.    He was just a free-loader who had to do everything Cindy told  him.   Heck, Casey was probably abusive towards him, if the truth be known!

I do, however, see GA as the only one who really loved Caylee while she was on earth.    Its just too bad that he is now more interested in defending Casey than seeking Justice for Caylee.

Yep if anything George is a weak kneed freeloading wimp.  Besides that if it came from KC's mouth then I don't believe a word of it. 

Although I do think George has it in him to be abusive and a bully (picking on his father and old lady protesters etc.) I don't think he'd pick on anyone stronger than himself. And both KC and Cindy were stronger than George.

I've lived with one. George is a classic bully sociopath. He makes himself seem weak and passive and charming. He's not, you can see it when he attacks the protesters outside his house and the way he puffs up. Oh he's a classic. He'll pick on anyone near him. Even though Casey and Cindy seem strong they still have to deal with his behavior. When Casey came home and he tried to get the info about Caylee he was trying to bully it out of her. There were witnesses to that.

My only point was that Casey learned her behavior. All behavior is learned. It's most likely that she learned it from her parents. Her lying and avoidance is a sign of abuse, so she could have learned it as a coping method. This is a severly dysfunctional family that resulted in a murder. Very sad.

Can't wait for this trial to get going. And I'm sure when it does this place will be hopping!!!

BBM

I strongly disagree with this.  There are organic reasons for behavior to be off, having nothing to do with learned behavior.  There are parts of the brain that control specific behaviors.  A person with schizophrenia does not learn to be schizophrenic.  A person with autism does not learn to be autistic.  A person whose behavior is affected by blood sugar levels does not learn to pass out when their sugar is high.  Everything we do is behavior.  Some is learned, some is dysfunction.

Bearly I am 100% agreement with you....we have a 'casey anthony' like female in our family....she did not learned her sociopathic actions from her parents, her sibling or her extended family.  It all comes from her. she is not wired like normal people. She freely admits she feels no sympathy, empathy, love, regret...........it is all about her and her wants and desires and what she feels the world OWES her.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: September 28, 2010, 01:47:29 PM »

Thanks for the links, Trimm and everyone! I'm just putting them together in case it's easier for someone!   

Parts 1 through 3:
http://www.wftv.com/video/25180059/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/25181178/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/2518134/index.html

He is still using and referring to his chart. I wonder if he got a sale on craysons at toys r us

hi loca...even with his color coded chart he isn't prepared

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: September 28, 2010, 01:48:06 PM »

Thanks for the links, Trimm and everyone! I'm just putting them together in case it's easier for someone!   

Parts 1 through 3:
http://www.wftv.com/video/25180059/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/25181178/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/2518134/index.html

He is still using and referring to his chart. I wonder if he got a sale on craysons at toys r us

http://www.dnaforensics.com/TouchDNA

Touch Dna

thanks Loca

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: September 28, 2010, 01:50:45 PM »

I would say yes...in white clothing...

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: September 28, 2010, 01:53:38 PM »

Lame, lame, lame.  If Baez needs Casey to identify jail personnel for him (yeah, right) -- then why on earth does he expect anyone, much less the non-nonsense Hon. Judge Perry, to buy the preposterous argument that she needs to be present at the depositions?  That is utterly ridiculous. 

Has Baez never heard of photographs?

Hi Desi, I really think BOZO thinks if Kc is there people will be less likely to say something they might say if she wasn't there......I think this is more stupid thinking on his part....I don't think the jail personnel care if she is sitting there or not....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: September 28, 2010, 01:57:47 PM »

At first I was a little worried about Touch DNA, thinking Kronk may have touched the bag. But on further consideration, I don't think there's anything to worry about because:

1. Kronk wouldn't have been rooting around in the bag once he saw the bones. The bones or the skull were visible, I think he said.

2. Even if he knew where to look due to Padilla's daisy chain theory, he wouldn't need to get in the bag.

3. Even if he wanted to remove a bone, like the skull, to prove that a child's skeleton was there, his DNA would most likely not be in the bag. Touch DNA seems to rely a lot on pressure points and transfer of DNa in that manner. He wouldn't need to be pressing around inside the bag.

4. He didn't place the body in the bag. Laundry bag came from the A's garage.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: September 28, 2010, 02:05:54 PM »

thanks Bearly...as usual a thought provoking and informative read from Val

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: September 28, 2010, 02:08:18 PM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/09/27/the-court-hearing-and-whiner-circus-27-september-2010/
Written on 27 September 2010 at 12:49 by humbleopinion
The court hearing, and whiner circus 27 September 2010

whiner circus

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: September 28, 2010, 02:09:20 PM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/09/28/casey-anthony-clowns-do-it-again-and-turn-hearing-into-a-three-ring-circus/
Casey Anthony Clowns Do It Again And Turn Hearing Into A Three Ring Circus
09/28/2010
donchais

Thanks trimm!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: September 28, 2010, 02:10:51 PM »

Lame, lame, lame.  If Baez needs Casey to identify jail personnel for him (yeah, right) -- then why on earth does he expect anyone, much less the non-nonsense Hon. Judge Perry, to buy the preposterous argument that she needs to be present at the depositions?  That is utterly ridiculous. 

Has Baez never heard of photographs?

Yes, but in his possession they have a tendency to disappear.  (Remember that photo of Zanny with Caylee and Casey at the park that Baez claimed to have?  Ooh, ooh, and remember all those photos of Caylee that magically ended up in the media?)

Hi Monka....oh yes....the disappearing photos!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: September 28, 2010, 02:19:37 PM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/09/28/casey-anthony-clowns-do-it-again-and-turn-hearing-into-a-three-ring-circus/
Casey Anthony Clowns Do It Again And Turn Hearing Into A Three Ring Circus
09/28/2010
donchais

Can anyone look at BOZO and BUFFOON and not shake their head seeing how unprepared they are.....my question is when will JP get tired of it and really put his gavel down on them??  I understand not wanting to given them anything for an appeal...but geeesch!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #236 on: September 28, 2010, 02:27:40 PM »

I am behind, sorry. The " New" atty's being added to the Duhfense team.
This woman " Dorothy Clay Sims" Atty. link to her Bio.
http://www.ocalaw.com/bio/dcs.php

She decided to change the focus of her career. She met with psychologists who explained how data could be manipulated. She spent over ten years, nights and weekends, studying the process, having physicals performed upon her to learn how defense doctors hid or mislead the evidence. She traveled the nation at her own expense meeting authors of various psychological tests and interviewing them about examples of how their tests were abused in the wrong hands.

She also conferences with lawyers on an individual basis in areas involving various methods used by defense experts. Topics include medical/legal aspects of various medical and psychiatric conditions and common tactics used by the defense to avoid diagnosis and causation. This includes determining when DME's have misrepresented psychological and neuropsychological data.

She can be retained to research defense experts, prepare notebooks for cross examination and, in some cases, conduct the cross examination herself. In some cases, with proper notice, she is available to instant message suggested questions to lead counsel as he or she conducts the cross examination in real time while Dorothy listens to the testimony of the defense expert. Defense counsel must be made aware of her presence on the record, however.

She devotes an average of 8 hours per week to assisting other lawyers at no cost in pro bono cases. She lives part time on a sailboat and conducts depositions via the internet. She is licensed in the state of Florida, US District Court - Northern District of Florida, US District Court and the Middle District of Florida.
--
With the Psych Doc that is on Casey's visitor log and this new Atty ..
What are they trying to prove? That Casey is damaged goods? that is why she killed Caylee?
Or they are going to attempt to prove What?
Seems confusing to me, where as this woman is to create yet another Circus Tent? selling tickets like Lyon's?
Is Judge Perry going to allow this woman to " Text" to Bozo what to ask during Trial? Because he is so incompetent. What if he misinterprets her, would he then have to go back and wait for her to clarify?  Sounds wacky to me, that Bozo would be able to " read" her questions and stay on course within the court room. He can hardly keep track of the papers in his hands..while presenting to Judge Perry.   
Or " IF this texting via skype option is not disclosed until the last minute " would this cause for yet another " motion" upon motion to be filed? just another set back?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: September 28, 2010, 02:43:14 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20017873-504083.html
September 28, 2010 1:26 PM
Casey Anthony Update: DNA Tests Must be Done in US, Says Judge
Posted by Carlin DeGuerin Miller

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #238 on: September 28, 2010, 02:49:41 PM »

I found an article to sum up the new " Team Casey" .. now I guess I understand.

http://www.wftv.com/news/25001357/detail.html

Sims:
"I go around the country and cross-examine that expert to determine whether the science is legitimate or whether it's junk science," she said.
Sims admits to not having extensive criminal experience, but it appears she's helping the defense try to get air tests from Casey's trunk, showing chemicals of human decomposition, thrown out. The tests have never been used in a criminal case before and the defense will be questioning the experts who did those tests.

Finnell:

Finnell, who will work on death penalty issues, was not there Tuesday. Her claim to fame is winning an acquittal for a 15-year-old boy accused in a tourist murder 10 years ago. It was the subject of an Oscar-winning documentary. With her, the defense team is now up to five.

Green:
Orlando attorney Charles Green will be representing Casey against a defamation lawsuit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez, whose name is the same as the alleged nanny Casey said disappeared with Caylee, a woman investigators say does not exist.

--
I wonder when the good people of Florida are going to have their day in Court .. for Bobo and company's waste of Tax Dollars...
Or a Civil Suit against the Anthony's ? for all their lies and deceptions and media blitz's that have hurt so many innocent people.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: September 28, 2010, 02:57:59 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25193388/detail.html
Dr. G Being Questioned By Casey's Defense
Posted: 12:00 pm EDT September 28, 2010
Updated: 1:03 pm EDT September 28, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County medical examiner, who performed an autopsy on Caylee Anthony, is answering questions under oath Tuesday. The defense was deposing three workers at the Orange County Medical Examiners' headquarters

Video   Dr. G Faces Casey's Attorneys http://www.wftv.com/video/25193991/index.html
Two were already deposed Tuesday morning. Dr. Jan Garavaglia is giving her deposition Tuesday afternoon.

One week after Caylee Anthony's remains were found in the woods near her house, Dr. G, as she's called, said Caylee was murdered, but that she would probably not be able to determine how Caylee was murdered.

The autopsy report, released the next year, showed that investigators found three pieces of duct tape layered over Caylee's face, still stuck to her brown hair.

The medical examiner concluded that Caylee's remains were placed in the woods shortly after death, partly because plants had grown through her remains, indicating Caylee's body was put there months earlier.

The defense has questioned the placement of the duct tape in the past and now they want to do their own DNA tests on Caylee's shorts and the laundry bag found with her remains.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says that probably indicates the defense is trying to find evidence of possible sexual abuse and evidence of another killer other than Caylee's mother, Casey

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.