April 26, 2024, 12:37:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109980 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: September 28, 2010, 03:05:08 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25193388/detail.html
Dr. G Being Questioned By Casey's Defense
Posted: 12:00 pm EDT September 28, 2010
Updated: 1:03 pm EDT September 28, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County medical examiner, who performed an autopsy on Caylee Anthony, is answering questions under oath Tuesday. The defense was deposing three workers at the Orange County Medical Examiners' headquarters

Video   Dr. G Faces Casey's Attorneys http://www.wftv.com/video/25193991/index.html
Two were already deposed Tuesday morning. Dr. Jan Garavaglia is giving her deposition Tuesday afternoon.

One week after Caylee Anthony's remains were found in the woods near her house, Dr. G, as she's called, said Caylee was murdered, but that she would probably not be able to determine how Caylee was murdered.

The autopsy report, released the next year, showed that investigators found three pieces of duct tape layered over Caylee's face, still stuck to her brown hair.

The medical examiner concluded that Caylee's remains were placed in the woods shortly after death, partly because plants had grown through her remains, indicating Caylee's body was put there months earlier.

The defense has questioned the placement of the duct tape in the past and now they want to do their own DNA tests on Caylee's shorts and the laundry bag found with her remains.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says that probably indicates the defense is trying to find evidence of possible sexual abuse and evidence of another killer other than Caylee's mother, Casey

Can you imagine bozo and jar-head asking Dr. G questions???

Bozo doesn't have a clue on what an intelligent question is, IMO.

They are an insult to her intelligence. I wish I could buy her a drink after her depo.....she'll need one....at least!
On second thought, I think I'd have to take a shower first........ughhhhh!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: September 28, 2010, 03:10:17 PM »

an angelic monkey

Thanks for all the great links & comments-have been sick lately and not online, so it's wonderful to read your great coverage.  Thanks again-now on to WFTV & watch the coverage from yesterday.

I predict that when Judge Perry finally does explode at Baez, it will be at the perfect time and be satisfying to observe! lol
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: September 28, 2010, 03:10:43 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County medical examiner, who performed an autopsy on Caylee Anthony, is answering questions under oath Tuesday. The defense was deposing three workers at the Orange County Medical Examiners' headquarters

Video   Dr. G Faces Casey's Attorneys http://www.wftv.com/video/25193991/index.html
Two were already deposed Tuesday morning. Dr. Jan Garavaglia is giving her deposition Tuesday afternoon.

One week after Caylee Anthony's remains were found in the woods near her house, Dr. G, as she's called, said Caylee was murdered, but that she would probably not be able to determine how Caylee was murdered.

The autopsy report, released the next year, showed that investigators found three pieces of duct tape layered over Caylee's face, still stuck to her brown hair.

The medical examiner concluded that Caylee's remains were placed in the woods shortly after death, partly because plants had grown through her remains, indicating Caylee's body was put there months earlier.

The defense has questioned the placement of the duct tape in the past and now they want to do their own DNA tests on Caylee's shorts and the laundry bag found with her remains.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says that probably indicates the defense is trying to find evidence of possible sexual abuse and evidence of another killer other than Caylee's mother, Casey

They are an insult to her intelligence. I wish I could buy her a drink after her depo.....she'll need one....at least!

I have a question for anyone!
does tony  have to pay his own air faire to get deposed or do they have to go to him?

Loca
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: September 28, 2010, 03:16:02 PM »

does tony  have to pay his own air faire to get deposed or do they have to go to him?

If I had to guess, the defense has to pay which = Florida taxpayers......
Don't quote me on that, because I have absolutely no idea....I'm just guessing.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #244 on: September 28, 2010, 03:19:17 PM »

Dr. G to be deposed ..

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says that probably indicates the defense is trying to find evidence of possible sexual abuse and evidence of another killer other than Caylee's mother, Casey.
--
Now they are possibly going to go after that " Caylee was being sexually abused" .. I wonder how that is going to fair up...with the charges that Casey was booked with originally?
Her charges of Neglect towards Caylee..
Is her defense team going to try to prove that Casey did not Neglect Caylee? I think its pretty much been substantiated that she did " infact" neglect Caylee.

So if ( god forbid) it is found in DNA that Caylee's shorts or the laundry bag does offer up
 ( dna of sexual abuse) is that yet another charge/more charges for the Mother of the Year for Neglect?
Because Casey " lost, misplaced Caylee for 31 days within another persons care " ...without reporting her missing... (invisible Zanny)...
They never talk about Casey's charges of " Child Neglect" .. well, they never talk about Caylee either...it's if she is not even a thought.  It's gone so far out of control, it makes one wonder if they " Team Bozo" even remembers why they are representing Casey in the first place.  So disturbing. jmo.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #245 on: September 28, 2010, 03:21:37 PM »

an angelic monkey

Thanks for all the great links & comments-have been sick lately and not online, so it's wonderful to read your great coverage.  Thanks again-now on to WFTV & watch the coverage from yesterday.

I predict that when Judge Perry finally does explode at Baez, it will be at the perfect time and be satisfying to observe! lol
I agree Ono, I can't wait to see it too ...Mr. Bayice ..lol.
I hope you feel better soon an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #246 on: September 28, 2010, 03:30:31 PM »

Seeme,

I think Dr. G is an awesome Woman. I can't even fathom what Bozo would even ask her?
Seriously, she is going to give the look to him  scratch.. and not think twice, because she deals with facts and has to comply with standards.. Each body she touches/examines is to find the truth... of pathology/cause of death. Nothing more. She is not going to feed into Bozo's approach of " scandalous" unknowns/hidden agendas or lack there of within her documentations .. of Caylee's autopsy. Dr. G, She has nothing to hide.

He is such a Bobo.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: September 28, 2010, 03:51:08 PM »

not reporting your child missing for 31 days, shows neglect to me. Its all id need.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #248 on: September 28, 2010, 04:21:18 PM »

not reporting your child missing for 31 days, shows neglect to me. Its all id need.

Well said Mtmom!! It's pretty obvious, isn't it?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: September 28, 2010, 04:34:38 PM »

Dr. G Questioned By Casey's Defense Team
Updated: 3:15 pm EDT September 28, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County medical examiner, who performed an autopsy on Caylee Anthony, answered questions under oath Tuesday. The defense deposed three workers at the Orange County Medical Examiners' headquarters.

RAW VIDEO: Attorneys On Break   http://www.wftv.com/video/25196379/index.html |
 Mason Heads Out   http://www.wftv.com/video/25196373/index.html
 VIDEO REPORT: Dr. G Faces Casey's Attorneys  http://www.wftv.com/video/25193991/index.html
Two were deposed Tuesday morning. Dr. Jan Garavaglia gave her deposition Tuesday afternoon.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says that probably indicates the defense is trying to find evidence of possible sexual abuse and evidence of another killer other than Caylee's mother, Casey.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: September 28, 2010, 04:39:43 PM »

an angelic monkey

Ono, it is good to see you....I am sorry to read you have not been well. I hope you are on the recovery road and well will have you back soon. In the meantime do take care.  I hope your prediction comes to fruition....I wanna be there or at least watching when it happens!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: September 28, 2010, 04:41:27 PM »

If I had to guess, the defense has to pay which = Florida taxpayers......
Don't quote me on that, because I have absolutely no idea....I'm just guessing.

I am 99.99% sure they will have to go to him...he will also have his attorney at the depo

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: September 28, 2010, 04:43:44 PM »

Seeme,

I think Dr. G is an awesome Woman. I can't even fathom what Bozo would even ask her?
Seriously, she is going to give the look to him  scratch.. and not think twice, because she deals with facts and has to comply with standards.. Each body she touches/examines is to find the truth... of pathology/cause of death. Nothing more. She is not going to feed into Bozo's approach of " scandalous" unknowns/hidden agendas or lack there of within her documentations .. of Caylee's autopsy. Dr. G, She has nothing to hide.

He is such a Bobo.  

Deenie, if I had to bet I would bet on Dr. G conducting herself as the professional she is...not looks (at least on the outside), she will answer his questions professionally....she is not going to take it personally....she is way beyond that

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: September 28, 2010, 04:47:04 PM »

Hi Mtnmom...unfortunately that doesn't prove murder........but tied into all the other evidence including the duct tape I can't imagine her not being given a guilty verdict.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #254 on: September 28, 2010, 04:52:49 PM »

Seeme,

He is such a Bobo.  

Deenie, if I had to bet I would bet on Dr. G conducting herself as the professional she is...not looks (at least on the outside), she will answer his questions professionally....she is not going to take it personally....she is way beyond that
I agree Sunny
That's what I meant ..she may offer him a look like " Hmm" towards him and his bumbles while he questions her ..but It won't effect her at all..

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: September 28, 2010, 04:54:39 PM »

Dr. G Questioned By Casey's Defense Team
Updated: 3:15 pm EDT September 28, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County medical examiner, who performed an autopsy on Caylee Anthony, answered questions under oath Tuesday. The defense deposed three workers at the Orange County Medical Examiners' headquarters.

RAW VIDEO: Attorneys On Break   http://www.wftv.com/video/25196379/index.html |
 Mason Heads Out   http://www.wftv.com/video/25196373/index.html
 VIDEO REPORT: Dr. G Faces Casey's Attorneys  http://www.wftv.com/video/25193991/index.html
Two were deposed Tuesday morning. Dr. Jan Garavaglia gave her deposition Tuesday afternoon.

thanks trim...I see Ms Sims was there!  Mason said he'll sell ticket for the trial and then Kathy B  can get answers....right ....that's all this is to you....a side show to sell tickets for.....a BABY WAS MURDERED YOU ASS!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: September 28, 2010, 04:59:36 PM »

Hi Monks!!

this is what I got out of the hearing yesterday.

None of the new attorney's were in court.

BOZO stated 7 expert witnesses still have to be deposed.
 Ashton objects to the extension of Mr. Haskell's depo (forensic entomologist)....the evidence has been available for the past 18 months and Mr. Haskell's report has not changed.

Ashton wants KC to sign a stipulation that the defense was given extra time to depose people that should have already been deposed.

Deadline for the defense to depose the state's expert witnesses extended from Sept. 30, 2010 to November 19, 2010. 

Deadline for depositions of all LE personnel remains Oct. 31, 2010
JP says  October 31st is "drop dead date"....use night and weekends

Yuri was deposed for 8 hours and they are only 1/2 finished...poor Yuri!  I can't imagine being in the same room with BOZO AND BUFFOON for 8 hours....I think I might slit my wrists first! 

Deadline for depositions of all other witnesses remains Oct. 31, 2010.

BUFFOON was particularly  arrogant regarding his statements re: Amy H....he was bitchng that she is only available on Sat and in Miami as she now works on a cruise ship. He thinks she should be available at his beck and call.  LDB reminded him that she was available for 18 months BEFORE she took the job on the cruise ship.  He made some statement under his breath like JAC should buy then a cruise

BOZO wanted to discuss the Defense motion filed THAT morning to allow the canvas bag and pair of shorts found with the remains to be sent to a lab in the Netherlands . Judge Perry stated he will not allow the evidence to be sent outside of this country but is inclined to allow the defense to use whatever lab it chooses in the U.S. based on the lab having the correct certifications. BOZO didn't even have a copy of the motion to give to JP who had not yet seen it. thankfully LDB DID!  LOL

some people not yet deposed include....Joseph Jordan, Tony L in NY, Rick Plesae in NC, Kathleen Ramsey, Tony R. in MA, Keith Williams, Tim Miller in TX

BOZO says something FUNKY must be going on at the jail as there have been 7/8 new jail witnesses added by the State in the last month or so....

LDB stated she hasn't received a copy of David Lohr's TAPED statement....BOZO said he provided it...LDB says based on other witness statements there are other TAPED statements taken by BOZO's investigator that the State has not received!!

Judge Perry WARNS about breaking the rules .............

Thanks for the summary, Sunny.     Hmmm.   7 or 8 new jail witnesses?        Very interesting...

I also want to thank those who posted links and pictures of the hearing.   
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: September 28, 2010, 05:02:37 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-status-20100928,0,1617809.story
Casey Anthony team gets DNA testing
Testing to be done at Pennsylvania lab

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

3:51 PM EDT, September 28, 2010
Advertisement

The judge in the Casey Anthony case filed an order today stating that he will allow DNA testing on a pair of shorts believed to belong to Caylee Anthony and a bag found with the remains of Anthony's dead daughter nearly two years ago.

But Chief Judge Belvin Perry maintains the tests will have to be done in the United States — not at a Dutch forensic lab where a defense-team DNA expert is based.

He decided the testing be done at National Medical Services, Criminalistics Laboratory in Willow Grove, Pa.

The facility is acceptable to both the defense and the prosecution handling the Casey Anthony murder case.

The judge's orders follow DNA discussions that took place Monday during a lengthy status hearing in Orlando. The hearing dealt largely with schedule issues and planning for the taking of witness statements in the case.

Defense attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason had requested DNA testing of the canvas bag found at the recovery site near Anthony's home and "shorts the State of Florida believes was worn by Caylee Marie Anthony," according to the motion filed Monday.

The defense also asked that the items be tested by its DNA expert Richard Eikelenboom of the Dutch-based Independent Forensic Services.

"Mr. Eikelenboom is world renowned and highly regarded as a pioneer in the field of touch DNA, an area that could prove useful to the defense," the motion states. "Many laboratories in the United States have not mastered this technique, thereby placing a severe restriction on its [the defense team's] ability to find an expert with this expertise."

Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton, however, asked that such evidence be tested in the United States and that the lab used be certified by the American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors.

On Monday, Ashton said the "laundry bag" was tested already and "found to have no DNA." He wasn't sure if the shorts were tested.

But Baez said, "The whole bag was not tested for DNA."

Ashton said he was concerned about the items leaving the country, where the prosecution would have no power to compel witnesses to testify. He also wanted to limit any damage to important pieces of evidence caused by transporting them great distances.

Ashton said he would not object to the items being tested at National Medical Services of Willow Grove, Pa. That facility is also acceptable to the defense team, according to its motion.

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #258 on: September 28, 2010, 05:08:35 PM »

Off Topic

The mother of Shaniya Davis is due in court tomorrow on all charges.

Terri
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: September 28, 2010, 05:16:40 PM »

Off Topic

The mother of Shaniya Davis is due in court tomorrow on all charges.

Terri

Thank you Terri!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.