April 18, 2024, 06:17:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109811 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #260 on: September 28, 2010, 05:18:51 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/25097289/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news&dm=ss&tn=b

The new photo's ( well old but newly released) of Caylee wearing the pink t-shirt " Big Trouble comes in small packages" ..sigh.. I believe they were taken at Ricardo's residence.
Link above is the photo's slides.

Does anyone notice how poorly Caylee looks? Her hair is mussed up, she looks unkept, there is ton's of left over " red cups" more than likely a party was the night before, or ?. 
The photo's are taken in what order I do not know..
I can see though the last photo of Caylee in " order" is the " First One" shown ...
All the photo's except one, Caylee's hair is over her eyes ..etc..

Casey or someone " Cut" Caylee's bangs 'first photo in the sequence'.. and she has a defined purple bruise under her right eye ..
( all photo's both are wearing the same clothing, so I believe the photo's were taken within the same day)

I wonder where Caylee was during the " Party" ..or who was at the party? Or Was it just a bunch of " Guys" who came over. That Casey had found/moved into " Ricardo's place" her new hang out and would not leave.. and Ricardo didn't know what to do with her ? Casey the Cockroach.

Almost does not even look like Caylee in the photo's.. except for the one with her Bangs cut
I wonder how she got the bruise?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: September 28, 2010, 05:33:07 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/25097289/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news&dm=ss&tn=b

The new photo's ( well old but newly released) of Caylee wearing the pink t-shirt " Big Trouble comes in small packages" ..sigh.. I believe they were taken at Ricardo's residence.

Does anyone notice how poorly Caylee looks? Her hair is mussed up, she looks unkept, there is ton's of left over " red cups" more than likely a party was the night before, or ?. 
I can see though the last photo of Caylee in " order" is the " First One" shown ...

Casey or someone " Cut" Caylee's bangs 'first photo in the sequence'.. and she has a defined purple bruise under her right eye ..
( all photo's both are wearing the same clothing, so I believe the photo's were taken within the same day)

I wonder where Caylee was during the " Party" ..or who was at the party? Or Was it just a bunch of " Guys" who came over. That Casey had found/moved into " Ricardo's place" her new hang out and would not leave.. and Ricardo didn't know what to do with her ? Casey the Cockroach.

Almost does not even look like Caylee in the photo's.. except for the one with her Bangs cut

Deenie,
This is from Ricardo's interview with LE in July 2008.
He said Caylee fell in his apartment, and got the bruise in January 2008.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: September 28, 2010, 05:51:26 PM »

Kathi asks Mason at the very end of this video....

Kathi B: "do you think it was an accident that (Kathi said Casey by mistake) Caylee had 3 pieces of duct tape over her mouth?"

Mason: "that's not true"

WTF......Maybe Mason hasn't read the autopsy report yet, being he's so busy and all.

Bozo was as usual RUDE!!! Didn't answer one question that Kathi B. asked, instead totally ignored her and spoke in Spanish to the Spanish reporter.

http://www.wftv.com/video/25193991/index.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: September 28, 2010, 07:33:43 PM »

Hi Monks!!

this is what I got out of the hearing yesterday.

None of the new attorney's were in court.

BOZO stated 7 expert witnesses still have to be deposed.
 Ashton objects to the extension of Mr. Haskell's depo (forensic entomologist)....the evidence has been available for the past 18 months and Mr. Haskell's report has not changed.

Ashton wants KC to sign a stipulation that the defense was given extra time to depose people that should have already been deposed.

Deadline for the defense to depose the state's expert witnesses extended from Sept. 30, 2010 to November 19, 2010. 

Deadline for depositions of all LE personnel remains Oct. 31, 2010
JP says  October 31st is "drop dead date"....use night and weekends

Yuri was deposed for 8 hours and they are only 1/2 finished...poor Yuri!  I can't imagine being in the same room with BOZO AND BUFFOON for 8 hours....I think I might slit my wrists first! 

Deadline for depositions of all other witnesses remains Oct. 31, 2010.

BUFFOON was particularly  arrogant regarding his statements re: Amy H....he was bitchng that she is only available on Sat and in Miami as she now works on a cruise ship. He thinks she should be available at his beck and call.  LDB reminded him that she was available for 18 months BEFORE she took the job on the cruise ship.  He made some statement under his breath like JAC should buy then a cruise

BOZO wanted to discuss the Defense motion filed THAT morning to allow the canvas bag and pair of shorts found with the remains to be sent to a lab in the Netherlands . Judge Perry stated he will not allow the evidence to be sent outside of this country but is inclined to allow the defense to use whatever lab it chooses in the U.S. based on the lab having the correct certifications. BOZO didn't even have a copy of the motion to give to JP who had not yet seen it. thankfully LDB DID!  LOL

some people not yet deposed include....Joseph Jordan, Tony L in NY, Rick Plesae in NC, Kathleen Ramsey, Tony R. in MA, Keith Williams, Tim Miller in TX

BOZO says something FUNKY must be going on at the jail as there have been 7/8 new jail witnesses added by the State in the last month or so....

LDB stated she hasn't received a copy of David Lohr's TAPED statement....BOZO said he provided it...LDB says based on other witness statements there are other TAPED statements taken by BOZO's investigator that the State has not received!!

Judge Perry WARNS about breaking the rules .............

Thanks for the summary, Sunny.     Hmmm.   7 or 8 new jail witnesses?        Very interesting...

I also want to thank those who posted links and pictures of the hearing.   

Hi Sassy...yes, i don't remember the exact number but I did update the witness thread

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: September 28, 2010, 07:35:43 PM »

Kathi asks Mason at the very end of this video....

Kathi B: "do you think it was an accident that (Kathi said Casey by mistake) Caylee had 3 pieces of duct tape over her mouth?"

Mason: "that's not true"

WTF......Maybe Mason hasn't read the autopsy report yet, being he's so busy and all.

Bozo was as usual RUDE!!! Didn't answer one question that Kathi B. asked, instead totally ignored her and spoke in Spanish to the Spanish reporter.

I hope someone can/will translate and post what he was saying in Spanish

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #265 on: September 28, 2010, 07:46:33 PM »

Thank You Seeme for the " statement" of Ricardo  - Caylee's bruise.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #266 on: September 28, 2010, 07:49:03 PM »

~ Hi Cappy

Good to see you here, we have Missed you .... 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: September 28, 2010, 08:09:29 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/09/casey-anthonys-murder-trial-battle-of.html
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Casey Anthony's Murder Trial: The Battle of the Color-Coded Charts

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: September 28, 2010, 08:22:41 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/09/casey-anthonys-murder-trial-battle-of.html

What a good article.

Here's just an excerpt:

Due to technical difficulties, the audio did not come up until a few minutes into the hearing. At that point we heard Jose Baez state something about Tony Lazzaro's deposition. Linda Drane Burdick is heard to whisper, "that's past the deadline". Baez then flashed the infamous color-coded list and mentioned witnesses listed by the defense after May 24 (boldly highlighted in red). He then says they are already incorporated into his list (waves another list). He then goes on to mention names added to the State's witness list August 10, 30, and 31. (Remember, the 31st was the deadline for listing witnesses. I'm already confused and it's only 1:07 into the first part of the hearing.)

heh.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: September 28, 2010, 08:24:30 PM »

Thank You Seeme for the " statement" of Ricardo  - Caylee's bruise.

You're welcome Deenie!

I can't believe I remembered Ricardo's interview and his info about the bruise.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: September 28, 2010, 08:29:07 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/09/casey-anthony-could-dr-gs-ruling-help-the-defense.html
Casey Anthony: Could Dr. G’s ruling help the defense?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Orlando, WESH, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 28 2010 6:28 PM
Discuss This: Comments(13) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
The defense team for Casey Anthony seemed happy with its deposition today of medical examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia — television’s highly regarded Dr. G.

“The defense left this afternoon saying they’d gotten what they needed and didn’t answer any of our questions,” WOFL-Ch. 35’s Holly Bristow said.

WESH-Ch. 2’s Bob Kealing said the defense told  him afterward, “They’re satisfied that Garavaglia’s deposition confirmed what they’ve said all along, that she can’t help the state make the case for murder because they say she doesn’t know how Caylee died.”

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Garavaglia ruled that the toddler died of homicide by unknown origins.

“What does it mean? That means nothing, does it? She doesn’t know why the child died or how,” defense attorney Cheney Mason told WOFL-Ch. 35 before the deposition.

WESH’s Kealing highlighted the defense’s observations about duct tape found with the child’s remains. “They say the tape was just minimally attached to Caylee’s hair and not to her skull,” Kealing reported. “The net result in their view: No evidence Caylee Anthony was murdered.”
Mason added that duct tape wasn’t over Caylee’s nose or airways — a bold claim, Kealing said.

Garavaglia declined an interview with WESH, but Kealing replayed footage of Dr. G saying that many defendants have been convicted despite the ruling of homicide by unknown means.

True to form, prosecutors weren’t talking either.

Garavaglia’s ruling helps the defense because homicide by undetermined means translates into “I have no clue,” Orlando attorney Diana Tennis told WOFL. “It also means there’s no scientific evidence to show how this death occurred.”

Tennis, who offers analysis for WOFL, speculated that the state won’t be able to theorize that the duct tape was over Caylee’s mouth. Rather, Tennis said there could be many explanations about the duct tape found with the toddler’s remains.

WESH and WOFL also reported that Judge Belvin Perry had granted a defense motion to have DNA tests done on shorts and a bag found with the remains. But those tests must be done in the United States.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: September 28, 2010, 08:29:57 PM »

What a good article.

Here's just an excerpt:

Due to technical difficulties, the audio did not come up until a few minutes into the hearing. At that point we heard Jose Baez state something about Tony Lazzaro's deposition. Linda Drane Burdick is heard to whisper, "that's past the deadline". Baez then flashed the infamous color-coded list and mentioned witnesses listed by the defense after May 24 (boldly highlighted in red). He then says they are already incorporated into his list (waves another list). He then goes on to mention names added to the State's witness list August 10, 30, and 31. (Remember, the 31st was the deadline for listing witnesses. I'm already confused and it's only 1:07 into the first part of the hearing.)

heh.

I know,it was great.   

~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #272 on: September 28, 2010, 08:31:06 PM »

Bozo and Kathi Belich .. 

I think what he is saying to the " Spanish Reporter" is ..
Mind you I am not fluent in Spanish ..from what I gather though he is saying in the video

" Don't ask me, nothing is to be said " "this is not the time or place to ask of me for information"

This is my translation of his words "as he talks very quickly and abruptly" ( I may be wrong, but I think I am not very far off, I am very rusty, 6 yrs of Spanish)

And I agree he was being Rude to the media " period" .. I think Baez loves to toss it out but can't handle it when people ask him to " comment" .. on his own words. jmo.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #273 on: September 28, 2010, 08:56:07 PM »

I was booted .. dunno why ..

Any way the words of Baez to the Spanish Reporter that I was able to pick up
His words are   " give me a minute please, don't grill me, don't ask of me, this is not working here right now " something of that effect.
I think he was offering appeasement to the Spanish speaking News reporter and yet being very " scoff" to/at Kathi Belich... for we all know they are not the best of " professional colleagues" there is no mincing between Baez and Ms. Belich .. they simply agree to disagree. And have their personal feelings of each other. 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: September 28, 2010, 08:56:54 PM »

I had made the comment several times after seeing those pics that caylee looked unbathed and unkept! not nourished! If cindy has seen this and doesnt react with anger than its the money  caching caching ringing in her ears!!

Loca
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #275 on: September 28, 2010, 09:04:48 PM »

His words are   " give me a minute please, don't grill me, don't ask of me, this is not working here right now " something of that effect.
I think he was offering appeasement to the Spanish speaking News reporter and yet being very " scoff" to/at Kathi Belich... for we all know they are not the best of " professional colleagues" there is no mincing between Baez and Ms. Belich .. they simply agree to disagree. And have their personal feelings of each other. 

The later of the words as Baez is walking into the building .. his words translated
I maybe wrong but I think he tells the Reporter to contact him at his office 
Because he says " posada" which in translation is:
(Business / Commerce)
[literally: place for stopping]
I am not for sure though.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: September 28, 2010, 09:10:33 PM »

The later of the words as Baez is walking into the building .. his words translated
(Business / Commerce)

ok I am hispanic and I heard him tell the reporter that he has nothing to say! she asked him something else and he said we have to go eat.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: September 28, 2010, 09:13:19 PM »

(Business / Commerce)

ok I am hispanic and I heard him tell the reporter that he has nothing to say! she asked him something else and he said we have to go eat.

she the reporter asked in spanish asked about the results of something because baez said we are waiting the decison not yet know

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: September 28, 2010, 09:14:07 PM »

(Business / Commerce)

she the reporter asked in spanish asked about the results of something because baez said we are waiting the decison not yet know

I will relisten after dinner to see if I missed anything!

Loca
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #279 on: September 28, 2010, 09:15:26 PM »

I had made the comment several times after seeing those pics that caylee looked unbathed and unkept! not nourished! If cindy has seen this and doesnt react with anger than its the money  caching caching ringing in her ears!!
She doesn't even resemble Caylee in those photo's Loca.. How Sad. That is what we have for comparison, god knows what actually " took place" within Caylee's world while being dragged to god knows where by Casey.. Caylee in those photo's looks very off from her known photos. She doesn't even have facial expressions that are normal ..
I was looking at them/these in this photo set and Caylee's eyes ..her squinting and looking almost hazy .. Wondering If Caylee was all there when these photos were taken.
Her eyes are so Big and Bright in the majority of every photo known of her .. she looks like a little hoodlum in those photo's with her MOM ..so so far off from what we have seen of Caylee

Caylee in the last video taken of her - Her eyes are Big and Bright and she is comfortable expressing herself.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IMzedR5LV5Q?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/IMzedR5LV5Q?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.