April 23, 2024, 02:08:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109877 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: September 29, 2010, 06:40:20 PM »

Hi again Monks--

Someone said that this case would hurt LKB's reputation.  Look, didn't that lace-up-the-back dress damage her reputation enough?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

OHMYGAWD  BB 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: September 29, 2010, 06:43:07 PM »

Does anyone remember if BOZO filed a motion to allow Kc NOT to wear her leg irons in court??  I have looked and can't find it.

Knowing him as we do, I seriously doubt he ever got around to it. He has had 2 years to do depositions and is just now scheduling most of them. That tells you all you need to know about him. Any good attorney would have had those done a year ago if for nothing else to see what the people would be testifying to he needed to contradict with other witnesses.  He is SO LAME !!

I remember him requesting it in court, and IIRC, Judge Perry told him he would have to file a motion. LOL

Not sure if he ever followed through on that though.

hi Turbo.....the key word is GOOD attorney....I can't believe he is going to get away with collecting all that money..doing nothing..and now the people of FL are paying for her dufense!!  That is just so WRONG!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: September 29, 2010, 06:47:14 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25213458/detail.html
Duct Tape Debate Resurfaces In Anthony Case
Defense Claims Tape Not Adhered To Caylee's Remains

POSTED: 3:48 pm EDT September 29, 2010
UPDATED: 4:17 pm EDT September 29, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense attorneys have rekindled a debate over a key piece of evidence.

Investigators have claimed duct tape was found over Caylee Anthony's mouth, but the defense has claimed that is inaccurate.

The wild card is crime scene and autopsy photographs that jurors will be able to look at and decide for themselves. The photos have not been released.

Meanwhile, the prosecution and the defense are at odds over where the tape was and whether is was the weapon used to kill Caylee.

Prosecutors said the tape placed over Caylee's mouth was meant to kill her.

In her autopsy report, Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia found the duct tape was clearly placed prior to decomposition.

The attorney for Roy Kronk, who found the remains, said, "I can verify that Roy told law enforcement and testified in his deposition that the tape was on the skull and over the mouth."
Defense attorneys for Anthony beg to differ.

"The tape was not adhered to any part of this child -- just some of her hair. The rest is not accurate," defense attorney Cheney Mason said.

Garavaglia's report said the tape was "over" the lower skull. She also noted that there was "no visible soft tissue" beneath or stuck to the tape.

"You expect some soft skin matter to be left on the tape since it was the unexposed portion of the tape," attorney Richard Hornsby said.

Without anything on the tape, Hornsby said Anthony has some wiggle room.

"The tape not being affixed to the skin means they can argue the tape was placed there postmortem or was used to wrap the child in the bag," Hornsby said.

While Garavaglia's findings might not help the defense argue innocence, Hornsby said it could help them make a case for a lesser offense.

Jurors will have the ability to look at photographs of the skull and where the tape was.

It is becoming more and more clear to me that MASON is an idiot!!   And Richard Hornsby is following a close second...what part of skeletonized do they not understand???

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: September 29, 2010, 07:09:32 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25214274/detail.html

Embed this Video
x

o Email
          o Facebook
          o Digg
          o Twitter
          o Yahoo Buzz
          o Reddit
          o Delicious

Link

WINTER PARK, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s defense team renewed its attention this week on the fact that medical examiner Jan Garavaglia could not determine how Caylee Anthony died. However, the Anthony trial will not be the first high-profile murder case where the cause of death was unknown.

In the case of Scott Peterson, the trial ended with a death sentence. Like the case against Anthony, most of the evidence against Peterson was circumstantial.

Jurors believed the prosecution’s claims that Peterson killed his pregnant wife to regain his freedom.

It was months before investigators found the remains of Peterson’s wife, Laci Peterson, and her nearly full-term baby.

Prosecutors said Peterson was dating another woman while claiming to be concerned about his missing wife.

In the Anthony case, the prosecution maintains that she was out partying, enjoying her freedom from single motherhood.

Laci Peterson’s remains washed ashore four months after she was last seen. The area was close to where Peterson claimed he’d gone fishing the day his wife vanished.

Caylee Anthony’s remains were discovered six months after she disappeared, close to the Anthony home.

In both cases, the victim’s cause of death was never determined.

California investigators found a single strand of Laci Peterson’s hair in a pair of pliers on her husband’s boat.

Inside Casey Anthony’s car trunk, Orlando authorities found a single strand of Caylee’s hair.

Like Anthony’s team is doing now, Peterson’s lawyers based their defense on a lack of scientific evidence while downplaying the circumstantial.

Jurors in the Peterson case later pointed to Peterson’s lack of emotion while his wife was missing. They said all of the pieces of circumstantial evidence added up to his guilt.

Jurors later recommended death for Peterson because he betrayed his responsibility to protect his wife and unborn child.

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: September 29, 2010, 10:08:52 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25214274/detail.html

Embed this Video
x

o Email
          o Facebook
          o Digg
          o Twitter
          o Yahoo Buzz
          o Reddit
          o Delicious

Link

WINTER PARK, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s defense team renewed its attention this week on the fact that medical examiner Jan Garavaglia could not determine how Caylee Anthony died. However, the Anthony trial will not be the first high-profile murder case where the cause of death was unknown.

In the case of Scott Peterson, the trial ended with a death sentence. Like the case against Anthony, most of the evidence against Peterson was circumstantial.

Jurors believed the prosecution’s claims that Peterson killed his pregnant wife to regain his freedom.

It was months before investigators found the remains of Peterson’s wife, Laci Peterson, and her nearly full-term baby.

Prosecutors said Peterson was dating another woman while claiming to be concerned about his missing wife.

In the Anthony case, the prosecution maintains that she was out partying, enjoying her freedom from single motherhood.

Laci Peterson’s remains washed ashore four months after she was last seen. The area was close to where Peterson claimed he’d gone fishing the day his wife vanished.

Caylee Anthony’s remains were discovered six months after she disappeared, close to the Anthony home.

In both cases, the victim’s cause of death was never determined.

California investigators found a single strand of Laci Peterson’s hair in a pair of pliers on her husband’s boat.

Inside Casey Anthony’s car trunk, Orlando authorities found a single strand of Caylee’s hair.

Like Anthony’s team is doing now, Peterson’s lawyers based their defense on a lack of scientific evidence while downplaying the circumstantial.

Jurors in the Peterson case later pointed to Peterson’s lack of emotion while his wife was missing. They said all of the pieces of circumstantial evidence added up to his guilt.

Jurors later recommended death for Peterson because he betrayed his responsibility to protect his wife and unborn child.

Woe  Sunny

Caseys lack of emotion will hang her too!! I hope she shows her coldness and self asorbness!!! lol is that even a word! but you get my drift!!

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: September 29, 2010, 10:13:33 PM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/09/29/so-the-defense-wants-cause-of-death-interesting/
Written on 29 September 2010 at 05:04 by humbleopinion
So the defense wants cause of death. Interesting!
Not to make anybody mad at me, I don't blame them for wanting cause of death.

We would all like to know the cause of Caylee's death. Unfortunately Caylee's body was already skeletonized when her remains were found 6 months after she was murdered......making it impossible to know cause of death.

I don't believe there was a cause of death in Lacey Peterson's death IIRC,
and the state got a conviction with only "circumstantial evidence".
That is very true about Lacey, just would feel better if there was a cause of death.

Very few times are there a cause of death in a decomposed body case. Most times it is impossible to determine unless there is a skull fracture or other fractures.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: September 29, 2010, 10:14:56 PM »

Does anyone remember if BOZO filed a motion to allow Kc NOT to wear her leg irons in court??  I have looked and can't find it.

Knowing him as we do, I seriously doubt he ever got around to it. He has had 2 years to do depositions and is just now scheduling most of them. That tells you all you need to know about him. Any good attorney would have had those done a year ago if for nothing else to see what the people would be testifying to he needed to contradict with other witnesses.  He is SO LAME !!

I remember him requesting it in court, and IIRC, Judge Perry told him he would have to file a motion. LOL

Not sure if he ever followed through on that though.

hi Turbo.....the key word is GOOD attorney....I can't believe he is going to get away with collecting all that money..doing nothing..and now the people of FL are paying for her dufense!!  That is just so WRONG!!

Thats because he was like a kid in a candy store back than! all that money he got paid from her!! he was too busy looking to buy that fancy house he is now loosing!! too busy jet setting thinking there was more to come!!! he had no time to work he was going to fancy dinners and buying expensive shoes  and clothes!! so now he can have a garage sale   and sell it all and who knows maybe he will end up living in  a homeless shelter or doing lawn work for mason lol!!

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: September 29, 2010, 10:20:52 PM »

NoRose.....I believe the touch DNA case was used to clear Jon Bennet's mother.

JonBenet Ramsey Case

In this case, the new DNA was recovered by guessing where JonBenet's killer might have handled the long johns she was wearing.

"It's not a stain, you can't see it," said Angela Williamson, director of forensic casework at Bode Technology Group in Lorton, Virginia who led the work on JonBenet's Touch DNA.

DNA from two sites on the long johns matched genetic material from the same unknown male that had previously been recovered from blood in JonBenet's underpants. The matching DNA from three places on two articles of JonBenet's clothing convinced the district attorney that it belonged to the killer, and hadn't been left accidentally by a third party. The DA excluded the parents.

Read more at Suite101: What is Touch DNA?: New Forensics that Cleared JonBenet Ramsey’s Family http://www.suite101.com/content/what-is-touch-dna-a85797#ixzz10vqSX8d8

I think it's going to be near impossible to find any skin cells with DNA on Caylee's shorts after being under water for 6 months.

I think they know nothing will be found, it is a delay tactic. I don't see much in touch DNA - it is very easy to transfer skin cells from even people who made the garments or sold the garments in a store. There is no way to clear all of those people or even know who they were or what part they played in the clothing.

I didn't believe the so called touch DNA cleared anyone in the Ramsey case. I think the brother had something to do in it and the mother tried to cover it up with that note the determined was her handwriting. I don't know if it was the one living at home or the one who had moved out of the house, but I do think it was a family crime and always will. I noticed today on one of the news sites they were questioning the brother again.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: September 29, 2010, 10:38:38 PM »

One more.I promise I'll quit.   
http://www.bodetech.com/technologies/touch-dna/touch-dna-overview
Touch DNA - Overview

There is only one case that I can find where touch DNA was allowed to be used in a trial. I think it was in March of this year and I haven't found the outcome of it yet.  I am still searching. Common sense would a person that ANYONE who touched a garment could have shed cells on it. From the worker who sewed it, to the person who packed it in a box, to the store clerk who hung it on a hanger in the store, to the cashier who folded it and placed it in the store bag. Then we have any person who has handled it anywhere along the way.

If I were the prosecution I would contend that even if they found any DNA on a garment that they had to find the person it belonged to for it to be evidence because of the hundreds of possibilities for it to be attached to the garment unlike regular DNA.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: September 29, 2010, 11:56:06 PM »

LKB has an interesting link on her twitter to a article about prosecutors in FL.  Looking at her tweets I wonder if she posts some of this stuff for Bobo?
http://twitter.com/kenneybaden

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/judicial/2010-09-22-federal-prosecutors-reform_N.htm?csp=usat.me

In ing this usa article I  thought hmmm this sounds like something the defense would actualy do

Instead, the prosecutors covered up evidence that could have discredited many of Lyons' accusers. They never revealed that a convict who claimed to have purchased hundreds of pounds of cocaine from Lyons struggled even to identify his photograph. And they hid the fact that prosecutors had promised to let others out of prison early in exchange for their cooperation.

Loca
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #390 on: September 30, 2010, 12:11:49 AM »

Not wanting to make a Stack -

Loca Thank you, I didn't even know that the vid existed until it was brought up by other Monkeys - I was just trying to help out. Your " listening and translating" will be very helpful to those who " want to know" what he and she said within the " very fast paced" words thrown out ..

I think it is of the concern that Baez may be " offering words" to a chosen few within the Hispanic community because of his words stated that he feels he had been held " against prejudice" for being " his words" the first Hispanic Atty to be on a case such as huge as " Casey/ Caylee Anthony" ..whatever .. this is not about HIM ..yet he has made such statements of his nationality in the past in regards to this case.
He could be of any nationality/back ground ..would not matter, It's his character that we question ..his scruples included... 
  He can't figure that out ? Yet?

Deenie you so get the "Virtual Like" Button for this one!!  How much more do we have to see of this council who thinks of himself.  It really has shown and been proven of lately that's how he's thinking, from going on the color coded charts for his "Death Penalty" lawyer added specialty to now this.."HE" is the FIRST Hispanic to be on such a huge case..umm I smell an all night dig for info so that I can post and shove it back to his mouth..virtually that is..LOL
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #391 on: September 30, 2010, 12:13:22 AM »

an angelic monkey

Thanks for all the great links & comments-have been sick lately and not online, so it's wonderful to read your great coverage.  Thanks again-now on to WFTV & watch the coverage from yesterday.

I predict that when Judge Perry finally does explode at Baez, it will be at the perfect time and be satisfying to observe! lol

Ono, it is good to see you....I am sorry to read you have not been well. I hope you are on the recovery road and well will have you back soon. In the meantime do take care.  I hope your prediction comes to fruition....I wanna be there or at least watching when it happens!!

Hey Sunny-thanks for the kind wishes.  I caught a whopper of a virus from my toddler grandson and it threw this old body for a loop! lol    Word of advice:  Don't lick the spoon after feeding ye sickly toddler, no matter how much you love Gerber's bananas & don't want to see any of it go to waste. lol

Wait just a second you mean  you had bananas and you didn't share with the cage..shame on you..LOL on a side note sooo happy your feeling better.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: September 30, 2010, 02:28:16 AM »

Not wanting to make a Stack -

Loca Thank you, I didn't even know that the vid existed until it was brought up by other Monkeys - I was just trying to help out. Your " listening and translating" will be very helpful to those who " want to know" what he and she said within the " very fast paced" words thrown out ..

I think it is of the concern that Baez may be " offering words" to a chosen few within the Hispanic community because of his words stated that he feels he had been held " against prejudice" for being " his words" the first Hispanic Atty to be on a case such as huge as " Casey/ Caylee Anthony" ..whatever .. this is not about HIM ..yet he has made such statements of his nationality in the past in regards to this case.
He could be of any nationality/back ground ..would not matter, It's his character that we question ..his scruples included... 
  He can't figure that out ? Yet?

Deenie you so get the "Virtual Like" Button for this one!!  How much more do we have to see of this council who thinks of himself.  It really has shown and been proven of lately that's how he's thinking, from going on the color coded charts for his "Death Penalty" lawyer added specialty to now this.."HE" is the FIRST Hispanic to be on such a huge case..umm I smell an all night dig for info so that I can post and shove it back to his mouth..virtually that is..LOL

Deenie
I dont mind being the cages translator oh and I inferred that he wasnt being any nivcer to her than  kathi! in fact he joked more with kathi! I think he is getting overwhelmed!! with all that he has on his plate! but he he did it to himself. this video is interesting its regarding him saying he would get her set free something about a letter they discuss it towards the end of this tape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFL8g14thxw

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: September 30, 2010, 05:57:17 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/09/casey-anthony-wesh-explores-the-focus-on-duct-tape.html
Casey Anthony: WESH explores the focus on duct tape
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH — posted by halboedeker on September, 29 2010 7:11 PM
Where was the duct tape found on Caylee Anthony’s remains?

WESH-Ch. 2’s Bob Kealing tonight examined how Casey Anthony’s defense is challenging what has been said about the duct tape. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter. Defense attorney Cheney Mason said there was some tape on the child’s hair, but none was over her airways.

Kealing listed what others have said: Prosecutors say the tape was over Caylee’s mouth. Dr. Jan Garavaglia said the tape was placed over Caylee’s lower skull before decomposition. Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found the child’s remains, has testified that the tape was on the skull and over the mouth.

Kealing turned to local attorney Richard Hornsby for analysis, and he said the defense could argue that tape was used for another reason, such as wrapping up the child in a bag. Kealing concluded that jurors will decide for themselves when they look at photographs that haven’t been made public yet.

In a later report, Kealing examined similarities between the Anthony case and that of Scott Peterson, the California man who was sentenced to die for the murder of his wife and unborn child. ”In both cases, the victims’ cause of death was never determined,” Kealing noted.  ”The jurors later explained that they recommended death for Peterson because he betrayed his responsibility to protect his wife and unborn child.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: September 30, 2010, 06:00:47 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony Trial To Mirror Scott Peterson's
09/28/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: September 30, 2010, 06:14:48 AM »

Thanks, Trimmy!

Love your new Avis!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: September 30, 2010, 07:06:20 AM »

Thanks, Trimmy!

Love your new Avis!

Hey Bearly!   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: September 30, 2010, 07:57:30 AM »

One more.I promise I'll quit.   
http://www.bodetech.com/technologies/touch-dna/touch-dna-overview
Touch DNA - Overview

There is only one case that I can find where touch DNA was allowed to be used in a trial. I think it was in March of this year and I haven't found the outcome of it yet.  I am still searching. Common sense would a person that ANYONE who touched a garment could have shed cells on it. From the worker who sewed it, to the person who packed it in a box, to the store clerk who hung it on a hanger in the store, to the cashier who folded it and placed it in the store bag. Then we have any person who has handled it anywhere along the way.

If I were the prosecution I would contend that even if they found any DNA on a garment that they had to find the person it belonged to for it to be evidence because of the hundreds of possibilities for it to be attached to the garment unlike regular DNA.

Good Morning Monks!  Turbo, would you please post the ink to the case you found....I'd like to read more on this and there isn't a lot of data...thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: September 30, 2010, 08:00:06 AM »

an angelic monkey

Thanks for all the great links & comments-have been sick lately and not online, so it's wonderful to read your great coverage.  Thanks again-now on to WFTV & watch the coverage from yesterday.

I predict that when Judge Perry finally does explode at Baez, it will be at the perfect time and be satisfying to observe! lol

Ono, it is good to see you....I am sorry to read you have not been well. I hope you are on the recovery road and well will have you back soon. In the meantime do take care.  I hope your prediction comes to fruition....I wanna be there or at least watching when it happens!!

Hey Sunny-thanks for the kind wishes.  I caught a whopper of a virus from my toddler grandson and it threw this old body for a loop! lol    Word of advice:  Don't lick the spoon after feeding ye sickly toddler, no matter how much you love Gerber's bananas & don't want to see any of it go to waste. lol

Ono, I missed your reply yesterday....LOL....Ono, step away from the baby food!  LOL  Seriously I hope you are feeling better everyday....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: September 30, 2010, 08:19:07 AM »

These are the jail employees that were added on 8/30/10

these are the people that BOZO wanted Kc  to be able to attend their depos

I can't wait to hear what these people have to say...so does Kc really not remember them and is fearful of what they might say....OR does she absolutely remember them and is fearful of what they WILL say!

Melissa Fleming
 Tracey Hall
Maria Kelly
Tasheka Mackey
 Tiffany Moss
Ileana Santiago
 Mark Underhill
 Megan Valdivia

I can't wait to see what they have to say, too!    KC just can't shut her mouth, can she?       
Wouldn't it be a blast to see her take the stand?    It will never happen but it would be fun to watch.    Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.