April 26, 2024, 08:48:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109985 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2010, 11:01:45 AM »

I do believe George was violent with Casey. I also stick by the subconscious effort Casey made to keep her child out of his hands. She knew if she had to give up custody that George would eventually make sexual and violent advances toward the baby. I contend that Casey thought she was mercy killing like an act of cutting or suicide. This won't come out until after the trial and many years down the road if it ever is revealed. She might keep the secret until he dies. Until then she will always fear him.

hi Monks!  I don't believe GA was ever violent with Kc.....other than perhaps raise his voice and perhaps grab her arm...and centainly never until Caylee went missing and I do not believe there as any kind of sexual abuse by GA or LEE...there is absolutely no evidence to point to that other than KC herself....and she is such a liar, how could anyone believe her......I remember JS said something to the effect that KC and the truth were strangers . I refuse to make excuses for Kc's actions....Why would she keep it a secret? Certainly not because she is so noble.  Kc is not now, nor has she ever been afraid of GA...CA perhap but never GA. JMO and until I see some proof otherwise!

I'm with you, Sunny.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2010, 11:02:33 AM »

I don't see GA as abusive or a bully.    He was just a free-loader who had to do everything Cindy told  him.   Heck, Casey was probably abusive towards him, if the truth be known!

I do, however, see GA as the only one who really loved Caylee while she was on earth.    Its just too bad that he is now more interested in defending Casey than seeking Justice for Caylee.

Yep if anything George is a weak kneed freeloading wimp.  Besides that if it came from KC's mouth then I don't believe a word of it. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2010, 11:02:57 AM »

Thank you for the updates Trimm  an angelic monkey

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2010, 11:15:02 AM »

Good morning Delicious Monkey and others--If Casey is trying to be her own lawyer, why not?  Someone has to be.

Know what Baby Bear? I bet that comment would go right over Bozo's head. 

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2010, 11:21:42 AM »

I don't see GA as abusive or a bully.    He was just a free-loader who had to do everything Cindy told  him.   Heck, Casey was probably abusive towards him, if the truth be known!

I do, however, see GA as the only one who really loved Caylee while she was on earth.    Its just too bad that he is now more interested in defending Casey than seeking Justice for Caylee.

Yep if anything George is a weak kneed freeloading wimp.  Besides that if it came from KC's mouth then I don't believe a word of it. 

Although I do think George has it in him to be abusive and a bully (picking on his father and old lady protesters etc.) I don't think he'd pick on anyone stronger than himself. And both KC and Cindy were stronger than George.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2010, 11:25:55 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-dna,0,2190766.story
Casey Anthony defense wants DNA testing on state evidence
By Anthony Colarossi
Sentinel Staff Writer
11:19 a.m. EDT, September 27, 2010
The Casey Anthony defense team wants DNA testing done on a canvas bag found at the discovery site of Caylee Marie Anthony's remains and shorts the prosecution believes Caylee wore, according to a new motion filed in court.

Defense attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason say they want DNA testing done on a canvas bag found at the recovery site and "shorts the State of Florida believes was worn by Caylee Marie Anthony," according to the motion.

The defense also asks that the items be tested by its DNA expert Richard Eikelenboom of the Dutch-based Independent Forensic Services.

"Mr. Eikelenboom is world renowned and highly regarded as a pioneer in the field of touch DNA, an area that could prove useful to the defense," the motion states. "Many laboratories in the United States have not mastered this technique, thereby placing a severe restriction on its [the defense team's] ability to find an expert with this expertise."
Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton has asked that such evidence be tested in the United States and that the lab used be certified by the American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors.

The Casey Anthony defense team in the motion argues that "not all DNA laboratories are crime labs. A vast majority of them are not."

All 15 certified labs in Florida "are directly affiliated with governmental law enforcement," the defense argues.

"In order to conduct truly independent forensic testing many lawyers have relied on experts from areas of academia or former law enforcement to test evidence and draw away from the inherently biased approach of law enforcement only testing," the motion states.

Eikelenboom's Independent Forensic Services is accredited with the Dutch accreditation counsel RVA, a member of the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation.

The defense motion concludes by stating it has been "successful in retaining a premier and highly qualified expert that is willing to test the items of evidence pro bono. Yet the State of Florida insists on placing a burden on the defense and the taxpayers..."

Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old child, Caylee Marie. The child's remains were found in late 2008, months after she was reported missing by her family. The Casey Anthony trial is expected to start in May.
A status hearing is scheduled later today in the Casey Anthony case.

Check back for more details.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2010, 11:29:50 AM »

Although I do think George has it in him to be abusive and a bully (picking on his father and old lady protesters etc.) I don't think he'd pick on anyone stronger than himself. And both KC and Cindy were stronger than George.

Good point.    Do you think he would ever be abusive towards little Caylee?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2010, 11:30:39 AM »

09/27/2010     Status Hearing  (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR) 
09/27/2010     Motion
to Test for DNA Evidence
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2010, 11:33:04 AM »

George may be a lot of things, but for me I just don't see him abusing Caylee in a sexual way, and actually don't see him abuse her verbally or physically either, imo.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2010, 11:38:29 AM »

Good point Scatty - I think George is hot tempered big time but am reluctant to believe he sexually molested KC she would have blown the lid off of off that early on in this case, at least that is what I am inclined to think.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2010, 11:45:51 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/25176251/detail.html
Status Hearing Set In Casey Anthony Case
Anthony, 24, Charged With Murder In Death Of Daughter, Caylee

POSTED: Monday, September 27, 2010
UPDATED: 11:32 am EDT September 27, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A status hearing is scheduled for Monday in the Casey Anthony murder case.

Anthony, 24, who is charged with killing her daughter, Caylee, is not expected at the hearing.

The hearing will likely provide a clearer timetable on future events in the case.

Prosecutors last week turned over 50 pages of FBI documents to the defense.

Meanwhile, Anthony's defense team is expected to hold more than a dozen depositions later in the month.

Anthony remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death. Caylee's remains were found in December 2008. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty, and her trial is scheduled to begin in May.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2010, 12:13:45 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25177482/detail.html
Casey's Lawyers To Be In Court For Hearing
Posted: 10:52 am EDT September 27, 2010
Updated: 11:06 am EDT September 27, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Lawyers in the case against Casey Anthony will be back in court Monday afternoon. Casey is not required to attend Monday's status hearing.
Last week, the defense scheduled another 14 depositions in the case. They also questioned scientists from the Tennessee lab that found traces of decomposition in the trunk of Casey's car.

Recently, three lawyers joined lead attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason. They are Ann Finnell, a Jacksonville attorney and expert on the death penalty, Dorothy Clay Sims, an Ocala attorney who specializes in cross-examining medical experts, and Charles Greene, an Orlando attorney who will handle Casey's civil case.
<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2010, 12:16:45 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25178031/detail.html
Hearing Slated In Anthony Case
Casey Anthony Not Expected To Attend Hearing
POSTED: 11:45 am EDT September 27, 2010
UPDATED: 12:07 pm EDT September 27, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A hearing is scheduled for Monday afternoon in the case against Casey Anthony.

The defense has also filed a motion to have some of the evidence in the case sent out of the country.

In the motion, the defense said they've retained the services of a Dutch DNA expert, and they want tested a canvas bag and shorts that Caylee Anthony was believed to have worn that ended up being found along Suburban Drive.

The Anthony defense said their expert is world renowned in the field of touch DNA, and that the information could help their case.

The state is balking at the request, saying the testing should be done at a certified lab inside the U.S. It's unclear whether the request would be taken up so soon at Monday's status hearing.
There is an issue being raised by the State Justice Administrative Commission on Monday. The JAC wants to make sure that in light of Anthony taking on three new attorneys that she is still indigent.

The JAC wants Judge Belvin Perry to clarify that issue.

Casey Anthony is not expected to attend Monday's status hearing.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2010, 12:21:33 PM »

http://twitter.com/CaseyAnthonyCh9?utm_source=NewscastInspiration&utm_campaign=495653a97f-NewscastInspiration_Newsletter_7_31_097_31_2009&utm_medium=email
Casey Anthony will NOT be in court for today's 1:30pm status hearing -- we do plan to stream it LIVE on WFTV.com - link will be tweet'd.
about 1 hour ago via web

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2010, 12:57:26 PM »

09/27/2010     Motion
to Test for DNA Evidence

I'm gonna go out on a limb here..... and say Bozo will ask Judge Perry to address this motion today at the staus hearing.....in his usual special way.....uhmmm, uhmmm

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2010, 01:02:53 PM »

09/27/2010     Motion
to Test for DNA Evidence

I'm gonna go out on a limb here..... and say Bozo will ask Judge Perry to address this motion today at the staus hearing.....in his usual special way.....uhmmm, uhmmm

Of course he will.   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2010, 01:09:48 PM »

TruTV is going to cover the nearing today.....they are showing the presser announcing Ms. Sims............yadda, yadda, yadda!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2010, 01:12:20 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19046963/index.html

is already streaming.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2010, 01:29:03 PM »

I have myfoxorlando on, the chat is working but there is no video.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2010, 01:30:43 PM »

No audio anywhere! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.