April 18, 2024, 11:06:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109813 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: October 04, 2010, 07:25:38 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/10/casey-anthony-is-there-a-texas-equusearch-volunteer-who-will-raise-reasonable-doubt.html
 Main  | Florida-Alabama game was biggest weekend show locally »
Casey Anthony: Is there a Texas EquuSearch volunteer who will raise reasonable doubt?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on October, 4 2010 6:24 PM
Could Texas EquuSearch volunteers provide new clues in the Casey Anthony case?

That was the story today as Anthony’s defense team focused on the group that looked for Caylee Anthony in 2008. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

WESH-Ch. 2’s Jeff Lennox explained the defense is “looking to find a credible volunteer with Texas EquuSearch who will say he or she searched in the area where Caylee Anthony’s remains were later found but discovered nothing at the time of their search.” Lennox noted that the state had sworn statements from several volunteers who said the area was submerged.

WFTV-Ch. 9’s Kathi Belich said 32 EquuSearch volunteers were officially searching the area two years ago, but the defense believes more were there. “The defense wants to try to show that Caylee’s body was not placed there until after Oct. 14 of 2008, when Casey was locked up on no bond to try to prove Casey couldn’t have put Caylee’s body there,” Belich said.

Belich also followed up her report that investigators believe a volunteer might have falsified documents in the search. Volunteeer Laura Buchanan has said she found nothing in her search of the area, the Anthony defense team says. But, Belich added, “Another volunteer says Buchanan is working with the defense and is using a fake document to prove her claim.”
EquuSearch founder Tim Miller told Belich that the allegations wouldn’t be taken lightly and that he spent a lot of time and money on the search. 

Did Buchanan doctor documents? “Absolutely not,” defense attorney Cheney Mason told Belich.   

On WOFL-Ch. 35, anchor Bob Frier asked if the defense is “looking for that one person to come out and say, you know what,  I searched that area and didn’t find a thing”?

“That’s exactly what they’re looking for,” said Orlando attorney Diana Tennis, who offers analysis for the station. “Reasonable doubt … just one little issue for one particular juror.”

But Tennis added that the approach could backfire on the defense. “If I were the prosecution … I’d sit back and let them go through the boxes, let them find the people that were in the area, and then send out my own investigators, and it’s just as likely they’re going to say the water was hip-deep, there’s no way way we could have gone back there,” Tennis said.

The defense will continue to look at Texas EquuSearch documents on Tuesday.

Belich said the defense had questioned volunteers today about whether they searched the area. The defense “will have to convince the judge some of these witnesses are relevant to the case,” she added.

WFTV noted that another Texas EquuSearch volunteer deposition will be Oct. 13, there will be more depositions on Oct. 20 and a status hearing is set for Oct. 29.

Hey  Cappy!   ::HelloKitty::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #521 on: October 04, 2010, 07:32:18 PM »

Some days it feels like we're just slogging through the legal system with the defense, but I truly believe there will be justice for Caylee.   an angelic monkey

YES! YES! AND A RESOUNDING YES!!!!!     

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: October 04, 2010, 07:40:41 PM »

Some days it feels like we're just slogging through the legal system with the defense, but I truly believe there will be justice for Caylee.   an angelic monkey

Although all our patience is spent already, once the defense gets done with their fishing expedition creating smoke & mirrors justice will be served in Caylee's name.   No searchers or other individuals went 30 days without reporting their child missing...it starts there and finishes there in the end, I have no doubt.

Hi Capp!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: October 04, 2010, 07:41:22 PM »

YES! YES! AND A RESOUNDING YES!!!!!     

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: October 04, 2010, 07:43:31 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/10/casey-anthony-is-there-a-texas-equusearch-volunteer-who-will-raise-reasonable-doubt.html
 Main  | Florida-Alabama game was biggest weekend show locally »
Casey Anthony: Is there a Texas EquuSearch volunteer who will raise reasonable doubt?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on October, 4 2010 6:24 PM
Could Texas EquuSearch volunteers provide new clues in the Casey Anthony case?

That was the story today as Anthony’s defense team focused on the group that looked for Caylee Anthony in 2008. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

WESH-Ch. 2’s Jeff Lennox explained the defense is “looking to find a credible volunteer with Texas EquuSearch who will say he or she searched in the area where Caylee Anthony’s remains were later found but discovered nothing at the time of their search.” Lennox noted that the state had sworn statements from several volunteers who said the area was submerged.

But Tennis added that the approach could backfire on the defense. “If I were the prosecution … I’d sit back and let them go through the boxes, let them find the people that were in the area, and then send out my own investigators, and it’s just as likely they’re going to say the water was hip-deep, there’s no way way we could have gone back there,” Tennis said.

The defense will continue to look at Texas EquuSearch documents on Tuesday.

Belich said the defense had questioned volunteers today about whether they searched the area. The defense “will have to convince the judge some of these witnesses are relevant to the case,” she added.

thanks trim.....they are wasting their time!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: October 04, 2010, 07:52:19 PM »

So do I Muffy....someday I get down seeing how the dufense is able to manipulate the system....but in the end.....Justice will win. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: October 04, 2010, 09:45:59 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25269056/detail.html
Anthony Defense To Review Search Docs
Defense Team May Look For New Witness

POSTED: 7:13 am EDT October 4, 2010
UPDATED: 8:09 am EDT October 4, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team will be reviewing Texas Equusearch documents at the Orange County courthouse on Monday morning.

Defense attorneys will immerse themselves in thousands of pages of evidence.

Anthony’s lawyers are hoping to find a credible volunteer who will say that he or she searched in an area where Caylee Anthony’s remains were later found but nothing was discovered at the time.

Prosecutors already have several sworn statements from volunteers who say that the area was submerged, increasing the likelihood that the remains were placed there before the rains came and Casey Anthony was locked up.

Last week, Anthony’s defense argued successfully to do its own trace DNA testing on a laundry bag and a pair of shorts believed to be Caylee Anthony’s. Both items were found with her remains off of Suburban Drive.

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby said the defense hopes to argue that a third party put the girl’s remains in the woods.
That's what the defense is banking on: third-party DNA and DNA still being there. It rebuts what prosecutors have been saying the whole time,” Hornsby said.
Prosecutors say the laundry bag contains no DNA, because the site where the bag and remains were found was under water for weeks.

Hornsby said the defense’s strategy could backfire.

“Either you find someone else's DNA, the only DNA you find is the Anthony’s, or you find none at all. The last two exclude the defense's argument that there was a third party. That can hurt them more than help them,” he said.

I don't like the way he words things.  He has his tenses mixed up so you think it already happened or is happening, but it is really just a possibility that something could come of it.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: October 04, 2010, 09:53:55 PM »

Hey Monkeys.   

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/100410-defense-pours-over-records
Anthony defense pouring over records

Updated: Monday, 04 Oct 2010, 11:35 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 04 Oct 2010, 11:00 AM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL, FOX 35) - The founder of the Texas EquuSearch volunteer group says the defense's request to search his organizations records is a 'waste of time.'

The defense team for Casey Anthony will spent Monday pouring over those records from the volunteer group.

Anthony is accused of murdering her daughter whose remains were found in late 2008.
Texas Equusearch conducted several searches for the missing toddler after she was reported missing in June of 2008. One of the areas the group searched was the wooded area where the little girl's remains were eventually found.

The defense team filed several motions before Chief Judge Belvin Perry agreed to allow them to look at the records. Court appointed Magistrate Jim Glatt will oversee the process.

Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller said Monday however that the defense's request to look at his group¿s records is a 'waste of money and time.'

"It's certainly not going to help the defense's case at all," Miller said.

Speculation is that the defense is interested in knowing if anyone could have searched the area where the girl's remains were found prior to December 2008 when they were found by an Orange County meter reader.

"It was impossible for that area to be cleared," Miller said. "That area was definitely under water. Everybody in that area stated so on their forms."

Video at link

That looks like work, who is he going to tap to do it for him?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: October 04, 2010, 10:11:50 PM »

The most asinine part of this late-in-the-game, privacy-violating, ill-advised, offensive-to-Caylee's-memory, pointless pillaging of the TES searchers' records.....

.... is that even if the duh-fense boneheads do somehow manage to find some confused individual to testify that he/she could have walked the remains site before October 14, and did NOT notice the remains.... (Ahem!  that would be the remains that were likely under water, FGS!)

.... THAT STILL DOES NOT INDICATE THAT CAYLEE'S REMAINS WERE NOT THERE! 
Just that they were not found at that time.

Besides, the area was under water.  So this barking up the wrong tree IMO is yet more evidence of sheer stupidity on the part of these lame and sorry excuses for lawyers.

Sorry for the rant, feeling a little   right now on Caylee's behalf.  They make me so mad! 

Poor baby.  Can't wait for her day of justice to come.  And it will.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: October 04, 2010, 10:13:34 PM »

InSession/TruTV is no longer carried by satellite into Canada.  I have called Bell and complained and they have said they need more complaints to reconsider.  I will not be able to watch the trial next year now and do appreciate any updates from those who still have the pleasure of viewing. 

You can probably watch online, as most local outlets will cover it- also check out Foxnews.com, they have a news stream that you can even show on your desktop with an icon for easy access with several viewing options daily-this trial will probably be covered on it gavel to gavel-float around that website to find how to download it

NorthernRose
you are in canada? anyways I am going to record the whole thing! I am not that electronic savie so I think I will practice before hand. have a great day rose

Yes I am.  After reading that you will be recording the whole thing I am hoping it will be posted on Youtube as well.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #530 on: October 05, 2010, 12:29:51 AM »

I was watching "Criminal Minds" the other evening.  The episode dealt with a perp killing for the attention.  When the media began focusing on the families of the loved ones and did not mention the perp, he lost all control....

Wouldn't it be interesting if Baez was not given any attention or press.  What if everything pertaining to the legal goings on took a perspective minimizing Baez's actions, thoughts, crazy motions, etc?

I know it is not possible but it would be so incredible if the press walked past him to interview someone else involved with the case.  I cannot imagine what stunt he would think up to get the drama and spotlight back on him.

Terri
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #531 on: October 05, 2010, 01:25:21 AM »

I don't know if I should or 

Looking for photobucket photos of Kyron Horman's case.. I ran across this photo.
I don't know if I should post it or not. I am very disturbed by it. I have never laid eyes on it till just moments ago.

This is of Caylee.
I will post it here, for it may just go poof and never be seen again.  Prior to trial. The way Bozo's duhfense team works..

is said to be Caylee's shorts, found with her remains ........  shaking

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #532 on: October 05, 2010, 01:26:44 AM »

link to photobucket that I found the photo of Caylee's shorts

http://s270.photobucket.com/home/NoWay406/recentuploads?page=2

uggh.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #533 on: October 05, 2010, 01:33:33 AM »

Desi ~ sending you a hug. I think the world too needs one. I need One .. oxox to Desi

Caylee's lack of justice is just slaying everyone .. no words to offer .. right now.
I am past angry, never to give up though.
Always to continue to offer Caylee Love and Support, She needs it. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: October 05, 2010, 06:28:37 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/10/casey-anthony-defense-with-texas.html
Tuesday, October 05, 2010
Casey Anthony Defense With Texas Equasearch Records

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony Defense"Calling"Search Volunteers
10/04/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: October 05, 2010, 06:35:25 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/october/158167/Caseys-defense:-New-witnesses-could-prove-someone-else-killed-Caylee

Video Stories

* Defense searching for witnesses Watch Video
http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/1005EquuSearch_100420100536.flv

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: October 05, 2010, 06:43:09 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
10/04/2010           
Order for Motion for Transcription Services Approved by JAC

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: October 05, 2010, 09:56:57 AM »

10/04/10

Good Morning trim and Monks.....again trim, thanks for all the updates...you rock!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: October 05, 2010, 10:19:02 AM »

10/04/10

Good Morning trim and Monks.....again trim, thanks for all the updates...you rock!!

Hey Sunny! You're welcome. 

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: October 05, 2010, 11:18:29 AM »

The most asinine part of this late-in-the-game, privacy-violating, ill-advised, offensive-to-Caylee's-memory, pointless pillaging of the TES searchers' records.....

.... is that even if the duh-fense boneheads do somehow manage to find some confused individual to testify that he/she could have walked the remains site before October 14, and did NOT notice the remains.... (Ahem!  that would be the remains that were likely under water, FGS!)

.... THAT STILL DOES NOT INDICATE THAT CAYLEE'S REMAINS WERE NOT THERE! 
Just that they were not found at that time.

Besides, the area was under water.  So this barking up the wrong tree IMO is yet more evidence of sheer stupidity on the part of these lame and sorry excuses for lawyers.

Sorry for the rant, feeling a little   right now on Caylee's behalf.  They make me so mad! 

Poor baby.  Can't wait for her day of justice to come.  And it will.

Hey hey Desi, Muffy, Trimm, Puzz back & to everyone!!

Not to mention they have the topical images taken from air that will show the area was under water, precisely and timestamped!

All of this will backfire on the defense, even if it is remotely plausible the other facts in the case will bring a "confused" juror back to the obvious.  Same with testing the shorts for other DNA 2 years later - if no other DNA is on the duct tape in Casey's car, other items in evidence, the shorts can be explained away extremely handedly.   The point will be made that everything else did NOT find any other DNA but Casey or Caylee's which states the obvious.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.