April 26, 2024, 09:49:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109988 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: October 05, 2010, 12:35:07 PM »

O/T    Another knock on the door in the Hayes Murder/rape/kidnapping, burglary/arson case ...could be a verdict or another question but Dr. Petit, defendant in court room and the attys are in chambers- Justice for the Petit family, will look for thread to post there as well, if not posted already

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: October 05, 2010, 12:48:58 PM »

O/T Count 16 NOT guilty   (arson charge) he didnt START the fire so far Count 1-15 GUILTY   1 not guilty count 15 and now Count 17 GUILTY

So I was off by only one from above  16 GUILTY, 1 NOT GUILTY

Next penalty phase, no doubt DP will be recommended, justice served for the Petit family (probably within 2 weeks)   Date to follow, listening

Link those that would like to read or contribute commentary or articles:
Petit Family Murders thread in Scared Monkeys "Unsolved Crimes":

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1931.0  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 05:07:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: October 05, 2010, 12:55:58 PM »

I'm glad this man has been found guilty of the majority of charges.  When the jury asked the judge yesterday about the facts which constitute arson, it was clear they were having some trouble with that.  But whatever the fate of this pond scum, justice will never bring this beautiful family back.  While I hope he is sentenced to death, I don't think he will ever be executed because I heard that Connecticut hasn't executed anyone in many years. But whater his fate is, Dr. Petit lost his beautiful family and nothing can ever rectify that.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: October 05, 2010, 01:18:53 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/october/158452/Defense-to-plant-doubt-in-Casey-Anthony-case
Defense to plant doubt in Casey Anthony case
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 12:45 PM
Orlando-Casey Anthony's defense team says it has dozens of new witnesses who could help create doubt when the case goes to trial.

For the second day, Anthony's defense is calling volunteers with Texas EquuSearch. They are looking for anyone who may have been in the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were eventually found.

So far, the defense says they have nearly 100 people who say they searched Suburban Drive with Texas EquuSearch or on their own.

The session is behind closed doors at the watchful eye of an appointed magistrate.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: October 05, 2010, 01:36:50 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/october/158452/Defense-to-plant-doubt-in-Casey-Anthony-case
Orlando-Casey Anthony's defense team says it has dozens of new witnesses who could help create doubt when the case goes to trial.

For the second day, Anthony's defense is calling volunteers with Texas EquuSearch. They are looking for anyone who may have been in the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were eventually found.

So far, the defense says they have nearly 100 people who say they searched Suburban Drive with Texas EquuSearch or on their own.

The session is behind closed doors at the watchful eye of an appointed magistrate.

THANKS TRIM.....if they searched on their own how in the heck would TES know??  More lies from the duhfense!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: October 05, 2010, 01:43:19 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/10/casey-anthony-defense-with-texas.html
Tuesday, October 05, 2010
Casey Anthony Defense Searching for Alibi

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: October 05, 2010, 02:13:22 PM »

this is such a waste of time...anyone who was credible would have already stepped up...waste of time and resources

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: October 05, 2010, 03:14:05 PM »

They are wasteing valuable time! hello scream team time management 101!!
I am so sick of their  circus! cheney mason is going to go down in history as an idiot!!  I am not worried as now of my fellow monkeys are!! the prosecution has this in the bag!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: October 05, 2010, 03:15:36 PM »

this is such a waste of time...anyone who was credible would have already stepped up...waste of time and resources

Sunny
I hear you! they look stupid! something tewlls me they arent going to meet any deadlines whats your take? The way they are going ! especialy mason he should know what he is doing  SHOULD!!

Loca
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: October 05, 2010, 03:35:42 PM »

Hope this is ok to post Klaas.....it's a post from WS, who searched for Caylee.
She was one of the TES searchers who were called by the defense yesterday.

It took a few seconds for my mind to comprehend who is really was. I of course heard Casey Anthony and defense team, but it took a bit to get that it was Defense not the other side. The guy asked if I searched, on what day and where. Did I do it with TES or on my own. What did I see ect. So from my answers he said he was allowed to ask me more questions. He said they might be calling back. I have no info that would help them as I did not see anyone searching that area or did I see any orange flags that someone had been there. I know the area and it is like a bowl if Tim Miller says it was full of water it was. Just so shocked that I got a call.
My brother said I should have said I am not saying anything get a court order to make me. It happened so fast, and really I would not say that I can't help thier side.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5654356#post5654356

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: October 05, 2010, 03:55:51 PM »

Sunny
I hear you! they look stupid! something tewlls me they arent going to meet any deadlines whats your take? The way they are going ! especialy mason he should know what he is doing  SHOULD!!

hi loca...I think they'd better be able to show something very credible to JP to try for further extensions......we have already see the tactics of the duhfense investigator with JJ and marinadebrain...and I pray JP has had enough.  Mason knows exactly what he is doing....he is causing confusion and trying to influence the public. He is abusing the law he is supposed to uphold. He is using every low down sneaky trick in the book..I was once told there were 2 kinds of defense attorneys...ones who really believe everyone deserves a fair trial and good representation and works to ensure justice. Another type who want to win at all cost, to boost their ego.....I believe we are seeing both types in this case....we have attorneys like John Morgan and Mark Nejame, men who respect the law and are held in high esteem by their peers and their communities. ...and then we have the BOZO's and BUFFOON's who try to make a mockery of the entire legal system. And then the Andrea Lyons type ( I have no slot to put her in other than being simply despicable) who spouts off that the DP is morally wrong, yet she allowed an innocent man to sit in jail for 26 years. She schools defense attorneys on how to best use and abuse the system, the judges and the juries. If I ever need a defense attorney...I want a Morgan or a Nejame representing me.

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: October 05, 2010, 03:58:41 PM »

Sunny

hi loca...I think they'd better be able to show something very credible to JP to try for further extensions......we have already see the tactics of the duhfense investigator with JJ and marinadebrain...and I pray JP has had enough.  Mason knows exactly what he is doing....he is causing confusion and trying to influence the public. He is abusing the law he is supposed to uphold. He is using every low down sneaky trick in the book..I was once told there were 2 kinds of defense attorneys...ones who really believe everyone deserves a fair trial and good representation and works to ensure justice. Another type who want to win at all cost, to boost their ego.....I believe we are seeing both types in this case....we have attorneys like John Morgan and Mark Nejame, men who respect the law and are held in high esteem by their peers and their communities. ...and then we have the BOZO's and BUFFOON's who try to make a mockery of the entire legal system. And then the Andrea Lyons type ( I have no slot to put her in other than being simply despicable) who spouts off that the DP is morally wrong, yet she allowed an innocent man to sit in jail for 26 years. She schools defense attorneys on how to best use and abuse the system, the judges and the juries. If I ever need a defense attorney...I want a Morgan or a Nejame representing me.

Hey Sunny check this out this is from a poster at websleuths!!

Yesterday, 10:01 PM 
fla*mom 
Registered User   Join Date: Oct 2008

I have not been on here in a long time only popping in on major info days usually.

I am on here today to say that I got a friendly call from none other than the defense team for Casey. Shocked the beegeezus out of me! I had heard in the new about Nejame and the TES issue and just never thought they would really call.

I will say right now I have not read all the posts from about page 46 to here on the matter. After I post this I am going to go back and read. Just had to get this out.

It took a few seconds for my mind to comprehend who is really was. I of course heard Casey Anthony and defense team, but it took a bit to get that it was Defense not the other side. The guy asked if I searched, on what day and where. Did I do it with TES or on my own. What did I see ect. So from my answers he said he was allowed to ask me more questions. He said they might be calling back. I have no info that would help them as I did not see anyone searching that area or did I see any orange flags that someone had been there. I know the area and it is like a bowl if Tim Miller says it was full of water it was. Just so shocked that I got a call.
My brother said I should have said I am not saying anything get a court order to make me. It happened so fast, and really I would not say that I can't help thier side.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: October 05, 2010, 04:01:26 PM »

Sunny

fla*mom 

I have not been on here in a long time only popping in on major info days usually.

I am on here today to say that I got a friendly call from none other than the defense team for Casey. Shocked the beegeezus out of me! I had heard in the new about Nejame and the TES issue and just never thought they would really call.

I will say right now I have not read all the posts from about page 46 to here on the matter. After I post this I am going to go back and read. Just had to get this out.

Sunny
Yeah pure slime evil like cindy anthony!!! I am so sick of attorneys that play nasty!! I have nothing but respect for Nejame and Morgan!! I also think  padilla is a fame seeker/liar/ media ho"

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: October 05, 2010, 04:07:10 PM »

thanks seeme...interesting that someone who posts on WS and searched with TES would be shocked to get a call and not be prepared....and I would love to know what her answers were that gave the duhfense 'permission' to call her back.  She should be calling her attorney right now.!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: October 05, 2010, 04:09:19 PM »

Sunny

fla*mom 

thanks loca....I just responded to seeme...she say the same post... loca please remember to post a link when posting a message from another source.

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: October 05, 2010, 04:46:31 PM »

thanks seeme...interesting that someone who posts on WS and searched with TES would be shocked to get a call and not be prepared....and I would love to know what her answers were that gave the duhfense 'permission' to call her back.  She should be calling her attorney right now.!!

I agree Sunny......I'd have my attorney on speed-dial.
Like you, I can't believe this woman didn't have a clue she might be called and questioned by the duhfense.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #556 on: October 05, 2010, 04:47:34 PM »

I would have not said a word and I would have hung up. If they insisted on calling me back I would tell them call my lawyer, period. This fishing expedition I hope when come trial this will not cause reasonable doubt 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: October 05, 2010, 04:48:14 PM »

I agree Sunny......I'd have my attorney on speed-dial.
Like you, I can't believe this woman didn't have a clue she might be called and questioned by the duhfense.

I know Mytime and her husband also searched....I hope she is aware of the calls????

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #558 on: October 05, 2010, 04:54:31 PM »

That's right Sunny, Mytime and a lot of others. You start out with good intentions to help look for a missing child, you risk getting hurt and bit by bugs and maybe snakes, and then down the road you get a call from the defense  It honestly makes a lot of people just want to stay home and not do a good deed. I frankly would tell them to leave me alone, and see where it would go from there. I mean they can't force you to answer their stupid questions over the phone, can they? I wouldn't either way.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: October 05, 2010, 05:01:08 PM »

Last Updated: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 4:05 PM
ORLANDO -- 
Casey Anthony's defense team says it has dozens of new witnesses who could help create doubt when the case goes to trial.

For the second day, Anthony's defense attorneys called volunteers with Texas EquuSearch. They are looking for anyone who may have been in the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were eventually found.

So far, the defense says they've made hundreds of calls and have found more than 100 people who say they searched Suburban Drive with Texas EquuSearch or on their own.

It's likely it wasn't the exact area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found, but that'll be determined later when investigators follow up.

But, for the first time, the defense and the search group responded to accusations a volunteer may have made false accusations about where they searched.

“Many calls coming in people say it was under water. We've got one person out there that says it wasn't. Well they're either lying or they have to convince more people,” said Tim Miller, Texas EquuSearch CEO.

Miller says he got involved in the case to find little Caylee Anthony.  Now he says it's turned into an expensive mess.
He says he's confident the area where Caylee was eventually found was under water when thousands of volunteers with Texas EquuSearch combed through the east Orange County neighborhood in 2008.

One volunteer, however, has told the defense otherwise.

Miller wouldn't comment specifically about volunteer Laura Buchanon, but he did say “I don't think her story is over with."

Buchanon said, in a sworn statement, she searched the spot where the body was found.

Another searcher, Joe Jordan, told investigators Buchanon tried to get him to go along with her story.

The sheriff's investigation is looking into the possibility of falsified records.

“The original form that was filled out is not in our file. Where this other one came from? I don't know. That's the investigators’ job,” Miller said.

“It is my understanding that she has testified under oath that she was there. Is there any evidence to contradict that yet? I haven't come across any yet,” said Jose Baez, Casey Anthony lead attorney.

Baez admits he hasn't looked through all the documents.

The defense doesn't believe they will be able to finish calling all the volunteers by the end of the work day Tuesday.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.