April 24, 2024, 04:44:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109954 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #560 on: October 05, 2010, 05:02:58 PM »

Name of the game, create doubt.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: October 05, 2010, 05:05:27 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25289520/detail.html
Anthony Defense Reviews EquuSearch Records
Defense Team Calls Some Searchers
POSTED: 3:35 pm EDT October 5, 2010
UPDATED: 4:28 pm EDT October 5, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team spent Tuesday in an Orange County courtroom calling Texas EquuSearch volunteers who searched for Caylee Anthony's remains.

The defense team continued to pore over the group's records, hoping to uncover witnesses who could be beneficial to their side.

"Right now, all we're doing is asking 'Were you there, and were you on Suburban Drive?' We'll follow up later," defense attorney Jose Baez said
The defense attorneys hope to find volunteers who will help them advance their theory that someone else placed Caylee's remains in the woods after her mother was jailed.

According to defense attorney Cheney Mason, between 100 and 200 people have said they were on Suburban Drive during the search.

Tim Miller, the head of Texas EquuSearch, said the number of those who searched the long expanse of Suburban Drive will be far more than 100.

But Miller remains confident they have identified the 32 who were closest to the swampy area where Caylee's remains were located but could not get in because it was underwater.

"I don't anticipate they're going to come up with anymore. I think we've done our homework. We could inflate some numbers, but at the end of the day, we'll see what happens and see what the judge rules on," Miller said.

The Anthony defense said they have identified one volunteer who has sworn she searched the area prior to the remains being found and nothing was there.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: October 05, 2010, 05:09:37 PM »

That's right Sunny, Mytime and a lot of others. You start out with good intentions to help look for a missing child, you risk getting hurt and bit by bugs and maybe snakes, and then down the road you get a call from the defense  It honestly makes a lot of people just want to stay home and not do a good deed. I frankly would tell them to leave me alone, and see where it would go from there. I mean they can't force you to answer their stupid questions over the phone, can they? I wouldn't either way.

I would not talk to the either.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: October 05, 2010, 05:09:45 PM »

Name of the game, create doubt.
I agree, jury tampering before it's even selected. That still won't change the facts.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: October 05, 2010, 05:12:52 PM »

Name of the game, create doubt. (edit-add missing quote bracket to fix quotes.  MuffyBee)

yep......or TRY to
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 05:22:39 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: October 05, 2010, 05:14:13 PM »

Hi Monks---I agree with all of you about Baez and that ridiculous person, Mason.  I'm not calling Baez ridiculous because he is so far past ridiculous that I can't think of a word to adequately describe him.

Personally, I think the defense is harrassing the searchers.  I guess it's true that no good deed goes unpunished.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: October 05, 2010, 05:17:37 PM »

That's right Sunny, Mytime and a lot of others. You start out with good intentions to help look for a missing child, you risk getting hurt and bit by bugs and maybe snakes, and then down the road you get a call from the defense  It honestly makes a lot of people just want to stay home and not do a good deed. I frankly would tell them to leave me alone, and see where it would go from there. I mean they can't force you to answer their stupid questions over the phone, can they? I wouldn't either way.

Hi Trim and Rose.  I wouldn't speak to them either.  I'd tell them to subpoena me and try to find me.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: October 05, 2010, 05:23:21 PM »

Hi Monks---I agree with all of you about Baez and that ridiculous person, Mason.  I'm not calling Baez ridiculous because he is so far past ridiculous that I can't think of a word to adequately describe him.

Personally, I think the defense is harrassing the searchers.  I guess it's true that no good deed goes unpunished.
That is exactly right, no good deed goes unpunished, I have seen that enough times in my life 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: October 05, 2010, 05:24:42 PM »

Hi Trim and Rose.  I wouldn't speak to them either.  I'd tell them to subpoena me and try to find me.
Hi Babybear, that is exactly what they would have to do to me. And the defense calling me would not be the first person I have ever hung up on, and I wouldn't even care.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: October 05, 2010, 05:27:01 PM »

You know,to me Baez is about as useful as a pogo stick in quicksand.   

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: October 05, 2010, 05:38:45 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25290721/detail.html

Documents Could Damage Casey Anthony Defense
Related Stories/Links
SPECIAL SECTION
The Case Against Casey Anthony

EVIDENCE ARCHIVE
Archive Of Casey Case Evidence

TWITTER: FOLLOW CASEY COVERAGE
Follow Our Casey Coverage On Twitter

EVIDENCE DOCUMENTS RELEASED 08/10/10
Defense Motion On NeJame
Order To Certify Tim Miller
Read: Defense’s Call With Writer
State’s Witness List
LETTERS: Anthonys | NeJame To Defense | Response
EMAILS: Cindy, Baez, Conway NeJame
AFFIDAVITS: Mason | J. Lyons

ATTORNEY TALKS TO INMATE
READ: Jose Baez’s Conversation With Inmate

EVIDENCE DOCUMENTS RELEASED 08/06/10
Select Images From Latest Letters
Letters To Casey | Dozens Of Emails
Read P.I.'s Made-Up Caylee Stories
CINDY LETTERS: Casey's Fall | Mail Fraud | Betrayed

EVIDENCE DOCUMENTS RELEASED 06/25/10
THE LETTERS: Set 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 (huge files)
GEORGE'S LETTERS: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
CINDY'S LETTERS: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
TRANSCRIPTS: Plesea | Grund | Lezn. | Polisano

EVIDENCE DOCUMENTS RELEASED 05/21/10
Read All 586 Pages Of Evidence

EVIDENCE DOCUMENTS RELEASED 04/06/10
Read Casey's Jailhouse Letters
REPORTS: Sheriff's Office | FDLE
TRANSCRIPTS: Robyn Adams | Krystal Holloway | Silvia Hernandez | Linda Tinelli | Rozzie Franco

TRANSCRIPTS RELEASED 03/23/10
Tim Miller | Melissa Earnest | Richard Creque | Tony Rovinski | Lisa Hoffman | Linda Tinelli | Joseph Jordan #1 | Jordan #2 | Daniel Ibison | Carol Conaway | Jennifer Conaway | Brett Reilly | Brett Churchill | Lori Cree | Joy Wray #1 | Wray #2
SHERIFF'S REPORTS: Supplemental #1 | Supplemental #2

EVIDENCE PHOTOS RELEASED 02/16/10
Knife, Duct Tape | Car Seat
Syringe, Gatorade Bottle, Substances
Baby Doll | Steering Wheel Cover
Alternate Light Source | Misc. Pics
Still Image From WFTV Video Of Tape

EVIDENCE RELEASED 12/09/09
New Photos: Casey With Caylee
Document: Water Depth Report
Document: Duct Tape
Document: Casey's Wages

EVIDENCE RELEASED 10/09/09
Images Of Infamous 'Bella Vita' Tattoo
See Duct Tape That Was On Remains
SHOVEL: See Shovel Casey Borrowed
All 1,405 Pages Released 10/09/09
SELECT PAGES: Sticker | Bag | Hair
Photos In Docs Of Remains Evidence

DOCUMENTS RELEASED 09/29/09
PI's "Characters of Interest" Chart
FBI Writes About Stain In Shape Of Body
DNA Paternity Test For Jesse Grund
Hundreds Of Pages From Private Eye
FBI DNA Investigation, Other Reports
Henkel Duck Brand Tape Product Specs
Annie Downing 01/06/09 Transcript

CASEY IN COURT 08/21/09
CASEY ARRIVES: Images | Raw Video
EMOTIONAL CASEY: Images | Video
COURT PICS: George & Cindy | Hearing
GEORGE QUESTIONED: George On Stand
POST HEARING: Cindy Anthony | Baez
HEARING VIDEO: Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 of 5

DOCS/IMAGES RELEASED 08/07/09
TRASH IN CAR: Images | Read List
3-D ANIMATION: Video | Images
TEXTS: Friend Pt. 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Ex
EVIDENCE PICS: T-Shirt | Dead Snake
PRELIMINARY FORENSIC REPORTS: 1 | 2
DOCS: Request | Consent | Subpoenas | Tracking
MAPS: Cell Locales | Casey's Movement

TRANSCRIPTS/DOCS RELEASED 07/30/09
Dozens Of Tips In the Casey Anthony Case
FBI Requests For Polygraph Tests
Cindy's Statement On Hair Straightener
Richard Grund's Statement On Cell Phone
Documents Related To Jesse Grund
George Transcript - Summer '08 Interview
Cindy Transcript - Summer '08 Interview
Casey Transcript From 10/14/08 Interview
Evidence/Property Forms In Case

AUTOPSY REPORT RELEASED 06/19/09
READ: Exam | Skeletal | Remains | Bones
READ: County Forensic Report | FBI Exam
AUTOPSY HEARING: Watch It | Images
ATTORNEYS' REACTION: Baez | Conway

TRANSCRIPTS/DOCS RELEASED 06/12/09
Cindy Anthony Depo In Zenaida Case
Lee Anthony Depo In Zenaida Case
George Anthony Depo In Zenaida Case
Jim Hoover Depo In Zenaida Case
Sean Krause On Conversations w/ Cindy
Joy Wray On Pics Taken w/ Equusearch
Ricardo Morales Interview Transcript
Michelle Murphy Interview Transcript
Casey Proof Of Employment @ Universal

CAYLEE ANTHONY MEMORIAL HELD
UNEDITED MEMORIAL: Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
CLIPS: Family Talks | Caylee Vid | Doves
Read Caylee Memorial Program
CASEY'S STATEMENT: Read| Baez Reads
Read Full Obituary For Caylee Marie

CAYLEE ANTHONY'S REMAINS FOUND
P.I.'s VIDEO: Raw Video | Images
P.I. VIDEO ANALYSIS:Watch Interview
REMAINS ID'd: Dr. G's Announcement
CLOSE-UP: Investigators Release Photos
RAW VIDEO: Sheriff's Office Bombshell
SEARCHING: Dec. 17 Search Scene Pics
911 CALL: Discovery Of Human Skull EVIDENCE REMOVED: Video | Images
REACTION: Sheriff Beary | Leonard Padilla | Tim Miller | Legal Analyst | Forensics Expert
AT SCENE: Ground Images | Aerial Images | Raw Aerial Video
CHAOS OUTSIDE HOUSE: Video | Images

CASEY ANTHONY JAIL VISITATIONS 2008
See Images From Video Visitations
Patrick Bourgious July 24
Parents July 25 Morning Part 1 | Part 2
Parents July 25 Afternoon Part 1 | Part 2
Lee Anthony July 25 Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
Lee Anthony July 28 Part 1 | Part 2
Parents July 30 Part 1 | Part 2
George August 3 Part 1 | Part 2
Parents August 14 | Images From Video

FBI INTERVIEWS CINDY & GEORGE 2008
CINDY: Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
GEORGE: Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

FORENSICS REPORT RELEASED
Read Full Document (PDF)

BLOCKBUSTER SURVEILLANCE
Casey Inside Store June 16, 2008

CASEY'S FIRST APPEARANCE
Images | Raw Video

INDICTMENT DELIVERED
Read It (PDF) | Court Video

SURVEILLANCE OF CASEY
SEE PURCHASES: Images | Video
TARGET: Pics | Video 1 | Video 2
TARGET #2: Pics | Video 1 | Video 2
BANK: Pics | Raw Video

HOME VIDEO OF CAYLEE ANTHONY
Caylee w/ Great Grandpa On June 15

DETECTIVES INTERVIEW CASEY
Investigators Grill Casey #1 | #2

CASEY, CAYLEE HOME VIDEO
See Images | Watch Raw Video

CASEY ANTHONY HOME VIDEO
See Images | Watch Raw Video

SEE CAYLEE ANTHONY
Photos Of 2-Year-Old Caylee

CASEY ANTHONY PARTY PHOTOS
Party Girl Casey Anthony

CASEY IN CUSTODY
Images Of Cuffed Mom In Custody
Watch Raw Video Of Suspect

ARREST AFFIDAVIT
Anthony Arrest Affidavit (PDF)

Posted: 5:08 pm EDT October 5, 2010Updated: 5:21 pm EDT October 5, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- There's a new blow to the defense in the case against Casey Anthony. Documents uncovered by WFTV raise questions about a key defense witness.

DOCUMENTS: EquuSearch Records Contradict Witness Story

That witness swore she saw nothing when she searched a spot in east Orange County where, months later, Caylee's body was found. But WFTV obtained documents and a new witness contradicting her story.

A document shows EquuSearch volunteer Laura Buchanan wasn't with a team of volunteers, at the site Caylee's body was later found, the day she says she was. The document instead says she and the group of volunteers searched Blanchard Park that day and one of the volunteers, who was with her, says they never went to the woods on Suburban Drive that day.

The defense is desperate to show Caylee Anthony's remains were put in the woods near her house by someone other than her mother, Casey.

Defense witness Laura Buchanan signed an affidavit a year after Caylee was found there claiming she searched the area months earlier, on September 3, with her team of volunteers and Caylee was not there.

But WFTV found Texas EquuSearch documents that show Buchanan and her team were at Blanchard Park that day and even that they found bones there.

Volunteer Lela Radojevic, who was on Buchanan's team that day, says they were at Blanchard Park from morning until late afternoon.

"You were all together all day at Blanchard Park and nobody ever, with you, went to Suburban Drive that day?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Radojevic.

"No," she said.

Buchanan apparently has a document to prove her claim, which investigators believe could've been fabricated and they are looking into it.

Defense attorney Cheney Mason claimed to have found a legitimate copy of it in the EquuSearch records they're inspecting, but lead attorney Jose Baez is less demonstrative.

"Well, if Cheney says he saw it, he saw it," Baez said.

"Did you see it?" Belich asked Baez.

"I have not seen every document," he replied.

If it turns out someone falsified documents and or tampered with witnesses in this capital murder case about what went on at Suburban Drive, they could face felony charges.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: October 05, 2010, 05:39:35 PM »

geesh.......sorry - I did not mean to post all that - just the article about the documents which could hurt the defense.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: October 05, 2010, 05:44:08 PM »

I'd talk to them.... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: October 05, 2010, 05:47:27 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25289520/detail.html
Anthony Defense Reviews EquuSearch Records
Defense Team Calls Some Searchers
POSTED: 3:35 pm EDT October 5, 2010
UPDATED: 4:28 pm EDT October 5, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team spent Tuesday in an Orange County courtroom calling Texas EquuSearch volunteers who searched for Caylee Anthony's remains.

The defense team continued to pore over the group's records, hoping to uncover witnesses who could be beneficial to their side.

"Right now, all we're doing is asking 'Were you there, and were you on Suburban Drive?' We'll follow up later," defense attorney Jose Baez said
The defense attorneys hope to find volunteers who will help them advance their theory that someone else placed Caylee's remains in the woods after her mother was jailed.

According to defense attorney Cheney Mason, between 100 and 200 people have said they were on Suburban Drive during the search.

Tim Miller, the head of Texas EquuSearch, said the number of those who searched the long expanse of Suburban Drive will be far more than 100.

But Miller remains confident they have identified the 32 who were closest to the swampy area where Caylee's remains were located but could not get in because it was underwater.

"I don't anticipate they're going to come up with anymore. I think we've done our homework. We could inflate some numbers, but at the end of the day, we'll see what happens and see what the judge rules on," Miller said.

The Anthony defense said they have identified one volunteer who has sworn she searched the area prior to the remains being found and nothing was there.

BUFFOON is really making a fool of himself...of course they were along the area of Suburban drive.....but where Caylee's remains were found cause if was FLOODED, FOOL......

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: October 05, 2010, 05:49:46 PM »

Hi Babybear, that is exactly what they would have to do to me. And the defense calling me would not be the first person I have ever hung up on, and I wouldn't even care.

Monkey Devil! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: October 05, 2010, 05:53:50 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25290721/detail.html

Posted: 5:08 pm EDT October 5, 2010Updated: 5:21 pm EDT October 5, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- There's a new blow to the defense in the case against Casey Anthony. Documents uncovered by WFTV raise questions about a key defense witness.

DOCUMENTS: EquuSearch Records Contradict Witness Story

That witness swore she saw nothing when she searched a spot in east Orange County where, months later, Caylee's body was found. But WFTV obtained documents and a new witness contradicting her story.

A document shows EquuSearch volunteer Laura Buchanan wasn't with a team of volunteers, at the site Caylee's body was later found, the day she says she was. The document instead says she and the group of volunteers searched Blanchard Park that day and one of the volunteers, who was with her, says they never went to the woods on Suburban Drive that day.

The defense is desperate to show Caylee Anthony's remains were put in the woods near her house by someone other than her mother, Casey.

Defense witness Laura Buchanan signed an affidavit a year after Caylee was found there claiming she searched the area months earlier, on September 3, with her team of volunteers and Caylee was not there.

But WFTV found Texas EquuSearch documents that show Buchanan and her team were at Blanchard Park that day and even that they found bones there.

Volunteer Lela Radojevic, who was on Buchanan's team that day, says they were at Blanchard Park from morning until late afternoon.

"You were all together all day at Blanchard Park and nobody ever, with you, went to Suburban Drive that day?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Radojevic.

"No," she said.

Buchanan apparently has a document to prove her claim, which investigators believe could've been fabricated and they are looking into it.

Defense attorney Cheney Mason claimed to have found a legitimate copy of it in the EquuSearch records they're inspecting, but lead attorney Jose Baez is less demonstrative.

"Well, if Cheney says he saw it, he saw it," Baez said.

"Did you see it?" Belich asked Baez.

"I have not seen every document," he replied.

If it turns out someone falsified documents and or tampered with witnesses in this capital murder case about what went on at Suburban Drive, they could face felony charges.

VERY INTERESTING.....Kathi has been very busy!!!  I hope Lela Radojevic, is well hidden and has an attorney...and that The State has her signed statement....wouldn't want BOZO's detective getting to her and intimidating her.

Rest in Peace Caylee

ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: October 05, 2010, 05:54:13 PM »

I actually got a call this afternoon from the defense team--

I think she may have said something 'inappropriate'  to me

I am currently waiting to speak with an attorney (in private messages) from another forum to see if

#1 it was inappropriate
#2 it should be reported to MN

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: October 05, 2010, 05:54:35 PM »

I'd talk to them.... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Well, okay, catch me on a bad day, and an earful they just might get.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: October 05, 2010, 05:54:47 PM »

geesh.......sorry - I did not mean to post all that - just the article about the documents which could hurt the defense.

happens to all of us at one time or another!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: October 05, 2010, 05:55:27 PM »

I actually got a call this afternoon from the defense team--

I think she may have said something 'inappropriate'  to me

I am currently waiting to speak with an attorney (in private messages) from another forum to see if

#1 it was inappropriate
#2 it should be reported to MN

OMG, I sure hope she wasn't rude or disrespectful to you 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.