March 28, 2024, 05:18:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109460 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: October 05, 2010, 05:57:37 PM »

I actually got a call this afternoon from the defense team--

I think she may have said something 'inappropriate'  to me

I am currently waiting to speak with an attorney (in private messages) from another forum to see if

#1 it was inappropriate
#2 it should be reported to MN

I would advise you to call Mark Nejame and not wait for someone to answer on another forum...if you felt it was inappropriate....it probably was.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: October 05, 2010, 05:59:47 PM »

I am currently waiting to speak with an attorney (in private messages) from another forum to see if

#1 it was inappropriate

OMG, I sure hope she wasn't rude or disrespectful to you 

Not rude or disrespectful

Inappropriate is the best way to describe it

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #582 on: October 05, 2010, 06:00:37 PM »

#1 it was inappropriate

I would advise you to call Mark Nejame and not wait for someone to answer on another forum...if you felt it was inappropriate....it probably was.
This is insane calling up good people and harassing them and being inappropriate.
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: October 05, 2010, 06:03:29 PM »

#1 it was inappropriate

dilemma with that is---i  got sucked into this circus just by searching for caylee---i do NOT wish to  insert myself any further-unless is really unavoidable

JOY WRAY  I AM NOT
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: October 05, 2010, 06:20:19 PM »

DOCUMENTS: EquuSearch Records Contradict Witness Story
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/25290953/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: October 05, 2010, 06:30:33 PM »

#1 it was inappropriate

dilemma with that is---i  got sucked into this circus just by searching for caylee---i do NOT wish to  insert myself any further-unless is really unavoidable

JOY WRAY  I AM NOT

(Bolded by me)

Why would you post about this on an  (at least) two internet form(s) if you don't want to insert yourself any further?  JMHO, but if it were me and I was concerned about a circus and I didn't want to get in any deeper, I would stop posting about it even in veiled terms on internet forums.  I would do as Sunny suggested and contact Mark Nejame.  Again, JMHO.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: October 05, 2010, 06:47:03 PM »

#1 it was inappropriate

JOY WRAY  I AM NOT

(Bolded by me)

Why would you post about this on an  (at least) two internet form(s) if you don't want to insert yourself any further?  JMHO, but if it were me and I was concerned about a circus and I didn't want to get in any deeper, I would stop posting about it even in veiled terms on internet forums.  I would do as Sunny suggested and contact Mark Nejame.  Again, JMHO.

i was asking for some advice (do you do what's right or let it go to protect yourself)--i did NOT post what this woman said to me that i thought was inappropriate-DO NOT JUDGE ME unless you walk in my shoes-- with that i will say KIA---WAITING FOR YOUR BIG RED X
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: October 05, 2010, 06:49:46 PM »

#1 it was inappropriate

JOY WRAY  I AM NOT

(Bolded by me)

i was asking for some advice (do you do what's right or let it go to protect yourself)--i did NOT post what this woman said to me that i thought was inappropriate-DO NOT JUDGE ME unless you walk in my shoes-- with that i will say KIA---WAITING FOR YOUR BIG RED X

sorry KIA was supposed to be KMA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #588 on: October 05, 2010, 06:51:09 PM »

ckrdpast I hope you are able to work this out without to much turmoil on you.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #589 on: October 05, 2010, 06:54:31 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

just getting caught up here...I can just hear Jose asking questions of the searchers.......Chello, This is Jose Biaz..... you know aka Bozo the Clown. Look here is the question....did you search anywhere in a 10 mile radius of Surbuban Drive?  Oh ,so you searched over toward Disney World? Well look this is the deal, I don't have jack-shit for a defense for my murdering HO! I need some help desperately.....will you lie like an Anthony and say you searched where Caylee was found, and she wasn't there when you searched. If you don't I will harrass you to your death, or make up my own lie about you!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: October 05, 2010, 07:00:11 PM »

chrdpast......If it was me I would not hesitate to do what was right.....If something was said that should not have been said, it should be reported. I consider justice for a 2 yr old murdered babymore important than letting it slide. But that is just my opinion.   

God Bless!
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: October 05, 2010, 07:03:35 PM »

ckrdpast I hope you are able to work this out without to much turmoil on you.

thanks norose--it was stressfull enough getting that call--without being called to the carpet about my motives- by a MODERATOR no less
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: October 05, 2010, 07:10:24 PM »

#1 it was inappropriate

JOY WRAY  I AM NOT

I understand your hesitance, but Mark is very nice and if nothing was said that was inappropriate he would tell you and if it was he would tell you as well. Since we really have no idea what might have been said, and let me add...I wouldn't ASK you or want you to post it.  No no one can force you to talk to anyone. But this is obviously bothering you.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: October 05, 2010, 07:11:16 PM »

DOCUMENTS: EquuSearch Records Contradict Witness Story
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/25290953/detail.html

Thanks trim...I just read them a little bit ago....Laura Buchanan done got her you know what in a wringer.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: October 05, 2010, 07:13:24 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

just getting caught up here...I can just hear Jose asking questions of the searchers.......Chello, This is Jose Biaz..... you know aka Bozo the Clown. Look here is the question....did you search anywhere in a 10 mile radius of Surbuban Drive?  Oh ,so you searched over toward Disney World? Well look this is the deal, I don't have jack-shit for a defense for my murdering HO! I need some help desperately.....will you lie like an Anthony and say you searched where Caylee was found, and she wasn't there when you searched. If you don't I will harrass you to your death, or make up my own lie about you!

DARLA!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: October 05, 2010, 07:29:00 PM »

I don't know about you guys but I am so sick of Bozo and mason jar's dang whining and carrying on. The entomologist has already said that the body had been there from mostly likely June.....can these idiots not read. D@mn, someone needs to check out all of the asylums to see if they are missing some mental patients.

God Bless!
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: October 05, 2010, 07:31:50 PM »

#1 it was inappropriate

JOY WRAY  I AM NOT

I understand your hesitance, but Mark is very nice and if nothing was said that was inappropriate he would tell you and if it was he would tell you as well. Since we really have no idea what might have been said, and let me add...I wouldn't ASK you or want you to post it.  No no one can force you to talk to anyone. But this is obviously bothering you.

Yes it is bothering me....but apparently i cant talk about it--unless i wanna insert myself into the case---according to a mod here
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: October 05, 2010, 07:42:54 PM »

Yes it is bothering me....but apparently i cant talk about it--unless i wanna insert myself into the case---according to a mod here

I don't think the statement was meant the way you took it. But I do think you should talk to Mark Nejame.....you questioned doing the right thing and the only answer I have for that is I have always found it was better for me to do the right thing....I like sleeping at night. But I also understand your reluctance to get pulled into this mess. So sleep on it and then decided what is best for you.

Rest in Peace Caylee

ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #598 on: October 05, 2010, 07:47:06 PM »

its funny---i always thought monkeys spoke their minds

if its wrong  they spoke up

if its right -they said so as well

guess i was wrong
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: October 05, 2010, 07:48:48 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.