April 26, 2024, 04:03:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109982 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: October 05, 2010, 08:31:36 PM »

Anyone who has tried to help the Anthonys' in any way, eventually gets destroyed by them or their defense.  It is just despicable.

Whew I agree with that totally!!

I cannot think of one person who has benefited from knowing an Anthony.

me neither.....D Casey lost his home and his office, BOZO has 2 houses in foreclosure, Brad Conway lost his high falooting condo and his practice suffered substantially.....look at the people who were friends and/or acquaintenc es with Kc....so many have had their lives gone over with a fine tooth comb, hand to spend money to hire an attorney and had their names splashed all over  the media. Many have even left FL to get away. And lets not forget Zenaida!!  These people ooze evil and destruction.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: October 05, 2010, 08:32:22 PM »

Sunny,I know what you mean.MasonJar is on my last nerve. 
Nite monkeys...back to work for me.

Muffy....  you know we love you and all the mods,and GMAKlaas.   

Night trim.....I am tired!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: October 05, 2010, 10:32:27 PM »

Hi Monkeys!
I applaud those who took the time, trouble, and expense to go into difficult and even dangerous terrain to search for Caylee.
Now those selfless searchers are being harassed by Casey's defense team with the blessing of Judge Perry.
So, all searchers have inserted themselves into the case, when their only motivation was to find dear Caylee.

It is easy to say what one would do if called by the defense about searching on Suburban Drive but another to actually receive such a call.
Personally, I would be upset and might turn to friends for support.
If posting on a message board is inserting oneself into the case then we are all guilty. 

It is extremely distressing to me that those who stepped up for Caylee are being raked over the coals.
They deserve our thanks and gratitude.
People on both WS and IS are reporting that they are receiving these phone calls.

Isn't it odd how we tend to say that the innocent don't need to lawyer up?
It's very sad that those who tried to find Caylee when her own family would not are now being hounded.
Although they are innocent, I have to say that my advice is to lawyer up and fast if they receive one of these calls.

The defense is looking to create reasonable doubt.
If they can make someone look like a suspect along the way, so much the better...for Casey.
That is unnerving to me and I didn't even search.

Justice for Caylee!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: October 05, 2010, 11:06:06 PM »

Anyone who has tried to help the Anthonys' in any way, eventually gets destroyed by them or their defense.  It is just despicable.

Whew I agree with that totally!!

I cannot think of one person who has benefited from knowing an Anthony.

me neither.....D Casey lost his home and his office, BOZO has 2 houses in foreclosure, Brad Conway lost his high falooting condo and his practice suffered substantially.....look at the people who were friends and/or acquaintenc es with Kc....so many have had their lives gone over with a fine tooth comb, hand to spend money to hire an attorney and had their names splashed all over  the media. Many have even left FL to get away. And lets not forget Zenaida!!  These people ooze evil and destruction.

the nanny and all those invisible people have vanished into the twilight zone never in history have that many people involved in a big case disappear at the same time.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: October 05, 2010, 11:19:08 PM »

Anyone who has tried to help the Anthonys' in any way, eventually gets destroyed by them or their defense.  It is just despicable.

Pleeze someone  tell me!! why is judge perry allowing this!!! I dont get it enough of cindy and baez and mason!!! I cant take anymore. poor kathi has been so verbaly abused by those idiots and has shown more class than they have ever!!!

quote stack
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 03:23:52 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: October 05, 2010, 11:27:20 PM »

I actually got a call this afternoon from the defense team--

I think she may have said something 'inappropriate'  to me

I am currently waiting to speak with an attorney (in private messages) from another forum to see if

#1 it was inappropriate
#2 it should be reported to MN

I would advise you to call Mark Nejame and not wait for someone to answer on another forum...if you felt it was inappropriate....it probably was.
Klaasend
I just want to say thank you for  allowing me and others the opportunity to come here and share our thoughts and whatever we can add to this  forum!!
I respect your work and just want to say great job!!!
not brown nosing but sometimes it feels good to know your appreciated and that you are.
loca

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: October 06, 2010, 12:01:48 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/10/casey-anthony-defense-with-texas.html
Tuesday, October 05, 2010
Casey Anthony Defense Searching for Alibi

this is such a waste of time...anyone who was credible would have already stepped up...waste of time and resources

Sunny
I hear you! they look stupid! something tewlls me they arent going to meet any deadlines whats your take? The way they are going ! especialy mason he should know what he is doing  SHOULD!!

hi loca...I think they'd better be able to show something very credible to JP to try for further extensions......we have already see the tactics of the duhfense investigator with JJ and marinadebrain...and I pray JP has had enough.  Mason knows exactly what he is doing....he is causing confusion and trying to influence the public. He is abusing the law he is supposed to uphold. He is using every low down sneaky trick in the book..I was once told there were 2 kinds of defense attorneys...ones who really believe everyone deserves a fair trial and good representation and works to ensure justice. Another type who want to win at all cost, to boost their ego.....I believe we are seeing both types in this case....we have attorneys like John Morgan and Mark Nejame, men who respect the law and are held in high esteem by their peers and their communities. ...and then we have the BOZO's and BUFFOON's who try to make a mockery of the entire legal system. And then the Andrea Lyons type ( I have no slot to put her in other than being simply despicable) who spouts off that the DP is morally wrong, yet she allowed an innocent man to sit in jail for 26 years. She schools defense attorneys on how to best use and abuse the system, the judges and the juries. If I ever need a defense attorney...I want a Morgan or a Nejame representing me.

Hey Sunny check this out this is from a poster at websleuths!!

Yesterday, 10:01 PM 
fla*mom 
Registered User   Join Date: Oct 2008

I have not been on here in a long time only popping in on major info days usually.

I am on here today to say that I got a friendly call from none other than the defense team for Casey. Shocked the beegeezus out of me! I had heard in the new about Nejame and the TES issue and just never thought they would really call.

I will say right now I have not read all the posts from about page 46 to here on the matter. After I post this I am going to go back and read. Just had to get this out.

It took a few seconds for my mind to comprehend who is really was. I of course heard Casey Anthony and defense team, but it took a bit to get that it was Defense not the other side. The guy asked if I searched, on what day and where. Did I do it with TES or on my own. What did I see ect. So from my answers he said he was allowed to ask me more questions. He said they might be calling back. I have no info that would help them as I did not see anyone searching that area or did I see any orange flags that someone had been there. I know the area and it is like a bowl if Tim Miller says it was full of water it was. Just so shocked that I got a call.
My brother said I should have said I am not saying anything get a court order to make me. It happened so fast, and really I would not say that I can't help thier side.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks loca....I just responded to seeme...she say the same post... loca please remember to post a link when posting a message from another source.

oh god I am so sorry lol I forgot the link in my haste to post it before I left for the day!! sowie!!!

Loca
crazybabyborg
« Reply #627 on: October 06, 2010, 01:31:20 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

just getting caught up here...I can just hear Jose asking questions of the searchers.......Chello, This is Jose Biaz..... you know aka Bozo the Clown. Look here is the question....did you search anywhere in a 10 mile radius of Surbuban Drive?  Oh ,so you searched over toward Disney World? Well look this is the deal, I don't have jack-shit for a defense for my murdering HO! I need some help desperately.....will you lie like an Anthony and say you searched where Caylee was found, and she wasn't there when you searched. If you don't I will harrass you to your death, or make up my own lie about you!

Retro-posting here, as I catch up but had to say, "Darla, that cracks me up!" It's really so near the truth!! 

That's tactic #1. Tactic #2 is "Chello, This is Jose Biaz.... you know, the ho's lawyer that killed her kid? Well.......... this could be your Big Day! Are you lonely? Do you lack a life? Do you crave the Big White Spotlight you so richly deserve? Put down that bottle of Geritol and reach for the real Brass Ring! Listen carefully to my words.......... If you searched in the area where Caylee's body was found and can say with certainty the body wasn't there, you've just bought your moment of fame!!"

Don't get me wrong.......... I have the upmost respect for all those who generously gave their time and effort to search for Caylee and all the missing in other cases TE has taken. I know their hearts were in the right place and all with compassion have tremendous admiration for their sacrifice. However, just like on a jury, it only takes one, and I think the defense is looking hard for him/her.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: October 06, 2010, 02:14:58 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

just getting caught up here...I can just hear Jose asking questions of the searchers.......Chello, This is Jose Biaz..... you know aka Bozo the Clown. Look here is the question....did you search anywhere in a 10 mile radius of Surbuban Drive?  Oh ,so you searched over toward Disney World? Well look this is the deal, I don't have jack-shit for a defense for my murdering HO! I need some help desperately.....will you lie like an Anthony and say you searched where Caylee was found, and she wasn't there when you searched. If you don't I will harrass you to your death, or make up my own lie about you!

Retro-posting here, as I catch up but had to say, "Darla, that cracks me up!" It's really so near the truth!! 

That's tactic #1. Tactic #2 is "Chello, This is Jose Biaz.... you know, the ho's lawyer that killed her kid? Well.......... this could be your Big Day! Are you lonely? Do you lack a life? Do you crave the Big White Spotlight you so richly deserve? Put down that bottle of Geritol and reach for the real Brass Ring! Listen carefully to my words.......... If you searched in the area where Caylee's body was found and can say with certainty the body wasn't there, you've just bought your moment of fame!!"

Don't get me wrong.......... I have the upmost respect for all those who generously gave their time and effort to search for Caylee and all the missing in other cases TE has taken. I know their hearts were in the right place and all with compassion have tremendous admiration for their sacrifice. However, just like on a jury, it only takes one, and I think the defense is looking hard for him/her.

I have no doubt in my mind the place was covered in water.  The only thing I can think, that the DT can do is confuse someone so badly, they don't know exactly where they are speaking about.  When it finally comes to trial and someone explains to this 'witness' the exact place they are speaking of, the witness is going to say, 'oh, I never searched there', catching the defense, in the middle of the trial, with their pants down.  (Oh great, now I have to bleach my imagination).  They are digging such a hole for Casey, she will never find her way out.

I am no fan of any woman who would kill her child.  I just don't want to see all of this time to have been wasted on ineffective counsel.  I cannot imagine it coming down any other way.  At least the real circus is well coordinated.  I really feel for the clowns and circus performers who have been compared to this team.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: October 06, 2010, 02:21:22 AM »

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: October 06, 2010, 03:45:34 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Casey Anthony Defense Star Witness a Dud?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: October 06, 2010, 04:19:12 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Casey Anthony Defense Star Witness a Dud?

Best line:

"Jose Baez is generous in providing samples for analysis."

What an understatement!

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: October 06, 2010, 06:25:14 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Documents Damage Casey Anthony Defense
10/05/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #633 on: October 06, 2010, 06:25:23 AM »

lol..bearly, thanks for the needed chuckle (Muffy...the sexy bee one) lol

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: October 06, 2010, 06:29:29 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/october/158452/Defense-to-plant-doubt-in-Casey-Anthony-case

Video Stories
    * Did Caylee Anthony search volunteer lie? Watch Video
http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/1005EquuSearchDocs_100520100507.flv

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: October 06, 2010, 06:34:00 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25290721/detail.html
Documents Could Damage Casey Anthony Defense
Posted: 5:08 pm EDT October 5, 2010Updated: 6:25 pm EDT October 5, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- There's a new blow to the defense in the case against Casey Anthony. Documents uncovered by WFTV raise questions about a key defense witness.

DOCUMENTS:  EquuSearch Records Contradict Witness Story  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/25290953/detail.html
VIDEO REPORT: Docs Released In Casey Case  http://www.wftv.com/video/25291607/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: October 06, 2010, 07:23:28 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/10/casey-anthony-can-texas-equusearch-volunteer-be-believed.html
Casey Anthony: Can Texas EquuSearch volunteer be believed?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on October, 5 2010 6:53 PM
Discuss This: Comments(12) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
The story of one Texas EquuSearch volunteer — and where she was searching for Caylee Anthony — drove tonight’s coverage in the Casey Anthony case.

The volunteer, Laura Buchanan, says she saw nothing in the area where the toddler’s remains were found months later. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

On tonight’s news, WFTV-Ch. 9 found a document showing that on the day in question — Sept. 3, 2008 — Buchanan and her team were searching at Blanchard Park – not in the area where Caylee was later found.

WFTV’s Kathi Belich talked to another EquuSearch volunteer, Lela Radojevic, who said she was with Buchanan the whole day at Blanchard Park.

WESH-Ch. 2’s Bob Kealing talked to EquuSearch founder Tim Miller, who questioned Buchanan’s credibility and said they have no original form to support her claim. Miller told Kealing that Buchanan’s story wasn’t accurate.

Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez told reporters: “My understanding is she has testified under oath that she was there. Is there any evidence to contradict that? I haven’t come across it yet.”

I wonder if he watched this evening’s news.

WFTV anchor Martie Salt said, “Investigators are looking into whether Buchanan falsified documents and gave them to the defense. The defense denies having any fake documents.”

The Anthony defense team is reviewing records of Texas EquuSearch volunteers and looking for someone who might raise reasonable doubt that the child’s body wasn’t in the area during the search. Volunteers have said they couldn’t get into the spot  because it was under water.

Miller told Kealing that about 670 calls had been placed to EquuSearch volunteers and up to 4,000 might be called. “This could be a pretty drawn-out process,” Kealing said. “[Defense attorney] Cheney Mason told me, ‘If I need more time, I’ll take it.’ “

Mason says he will TAKE IT....not request it...but TAKE IT!  I am despising this old fool more and more every time he opens his mouth,,,,,I hope someone lets JP know that he will TAKE IT
Good Morning! 

Mason is a joke!  He will do what JP says and that's it!  I think I despise him more than Baez......he is a bully!  May be how he won his cases in the past but it's not going to work in this case. He looks the fool more and more each day and I have to wonder what is at the end of the line for him when this case is over.......must be well worth it in his eyes.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: October 06, 2010, 08:28:17 AM »

thanks loca....I just responded to seeme...she say the same post... loca please remember to post a link when posting a message from another source.

oh god I am so sorry lol I forgot the link in my haste to post it before I left for the day!! sowie!!!

Good Morning Monks!!  Can't wait to read/hear what kind of foolishness comes outta BUFFOON's mouth today.  He is making BOZO look almost intelligent at times!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: October 06, 2010, 08:32:01 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

CBB, you and Darla are too darn funny! 

One person tried lying and go caught....so I say bring them on....there is so much evidence to prove that Caylee lay in that swamp and rotted, that one or ten people saying they searched the area isn't going to make one ounce of difference....the scientific evidence can and will be proven....people saying they were there can't be....JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: October 06, 2010, 08:40:59 AM »

this is a post from WS......looks to me like they are over stepping the regulations set forth:

The Defense must follow an agreed upon script.

borrowed from Think Tank
Joint Stipulation and Order Regarding Defense Review of TES Documents
released Sept 14, 2010
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hig...Equusearch.pdf

signed Sept 9, 2010
only signed by Mason (not Baez)

excerpts:

C. That the Defense shall be permitted to have its representative(s) conduct a review of all searcher files. Any individuals who are contained in the various searcher files may be permitted to be telephoned but only in front of the TES representative, its counsel and the Magistrate, for the sole purpose of asking the searcher:

Were you involved in any search, involving or not involving TES, in the Suburban Drive area? If the answer is in the negative, then no further questions will be asked and the call terminated. If the answer is in the positive, then the following questions will be permitted to be asked:

1. If such a search occurred, when did the search occur,
2. If such a search occurred, was it a part of TES or done independently,
3. If such a search occurred, who was involved in the search with them,
4. If such a search occurred, an inquiry would be made as to what was observed and what occurred during the search at or near the Suburban Drive area.

D. In the event after the above questions are asked, the Defense determines that further investigation or questioning is appropriate, then the search field activity form of the identified searcher shall be released to the Defense so they may conduct their further investigation as they may deem appropriate. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97090&page=56

post # 1384

Tiko44, I am not sure which search they were questioning.....but now that I have had time to think on the phone call some......what nerve....asking about my minor children...they could see the birthdate posted on the app.......I did tell them that they were both minors, and that they could NOT speak with them.....heck, they didn't even go on a search...they helped at the command center......and when I told them that I could not tell them where I searched, to ask my team leader...they wanted me to describe what the area looked like that I searched......such as....was it a dead end street across from a school, was there any water visable?.....stupid people!! MO

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.