March 28, 2024, 02:03:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109457 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: October 06, 2010, 08:49:08 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Casey Anthony Defense Star Witness a Dud?

thanks Bearly....interesting and I agree...I really like the statement analysis and this time I agree with Lillian Glass too!!

I really like this part:

My favorite Kathi Belich moment? When she called out to Casey Anthony as she walked on her parent's front lawn:

"Casey, why do you strut like that?"

Priceless. Kathi Belich recognized an issue that would impact this case: that Casey Anthony was actually enjoying the spotlight. This narcissism helps others understand how Casey could overcome maternal and human instinct to protect a child, in order to sucessfully take Caylee's life from her.

If Kathi Belich writes a book on the case, I will be the first on line to buy it.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: October 06, 2010, 08:53:52 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Documents Damage Casey Anthony Defense
10/05/10

Good Morning trim.....doncha just love it!!!
  Liar exposed by Reporter Extraordinaire

I am going to be interested to see if anything is done about this. She signed a statement.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: October 06, 2010, 09:19:47 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Documents Damage Casey Anthony Defense
10/05/10

Good Morning trim.....doncha just love it!!!
  Liar exposed by Reporter Extraordinaire

I am going to be interested to see if anything is done about this. She signed a statement.....

Me too!   

I want to see that video of Kathi B. inquiring about the *lut strut again.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: October 06, 2010, 09:37:00 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/10/lillian-glass-kathi-belich-and-cheney.html
Wednesday, October 06, 2010
Lillian Glass, Kathi Belich, and Cheney Mason

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #644 on: October 06, 2010, 10:52:47 AM »

this is a post from WS......looks to me like they are over stepping the regulations set forth:

The Defense must follow an agreed upon script.

borrowed from Think Tank
Joint Stipulation and Order Regarding Defense Review of TES Documents
released Sept 14, 2010
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hig...Equusearch.pdf

signed Sept 9, 2010
only signed by Mason (not Baez)

excerpts:

C. That the Defense shall be permitted to have its representative(s) conduct a review of all searcher files. Any individuals who are contained in the various searcher files may be permitted to be telephoned but only in front of the TES representative, its counsel and the Magistrate, for the sole purpose of asking the searcher:

Were you involved in any search, involving or not involving TES, in the Suburban Drive area? If the answer is in the negative, then no further questions will be asked and the call terminated. If the answer is in the positive, then the following questions will be permitted to be asked:

1. If such a search occurred, when did the search occur,
2. If such a search occurred, was it a part of TES or done independently,
3. If such a search occurred, who was involved in the search with them,
4. If such a search occurred, an inquiry would be made as to what was observed and what occurred during the search at or near the Suburban Drive area.

D. In the event after the above questions are asked, the Defense determines that further investigation or questioning is appropriate, then the search field activity form of the identified searcher shall be released to the Defense so they may conduct their further investigation as they may deem appropriate. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97090&page=56

post # 1384

Tiko44, I am not sure which search they were questioning.....but now that I have had time to think on the phone call some......what nerve....asking about my minor children...they could see the birthdate posted on the app.......I did tell them that they were both minors, and that they could NOT speak with them.....heck, they didn't even go on a search...they helped at the command center......and when I told them that I could not tell them where I searched, to ask my team leader...they wanted me to describe what the area looked like that I searched......such as....was it a dead end street across from a school, was there any water visable?.....stupid people!! MO
Wow, thanks for posting this, needed to read it a couple of times. What does it matter about her minor children? This is out of control, do the defense have permission from the judge to be asking a searcher about his/her minor children? Something is way wrong with this and if I were a searcher getting a call, I would tell them where to go very quick.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: October 06, 2010, 11:14:01 AM »

lol..bearly, thanks for the needed chuckle (Muffy...the sexy bee one) lol

Well, she is the sexiest bee I know.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: October 06, 2010, 11:44:08 AM »

lol..bearly, thanks for the needed chuckle (Muffy...the sexy bee one) lol

Well, she is the sexiest bee I know.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: October 06, 2010, 12:07:33 PM »

I don't know about you guys but I am so sick of Bozo and mason jar's dang whining and carrying on. The entomologist has already said that the body had been there from mostly likely June.....can these idiots not read. D@mn, someone needs to check out all of the asylums to see if they are missing some mental patients.

Hahahahaha!!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #648 on: October 06, 2010, 12:07:45 PM »

It's the wing action, Bearly! Keeps Muffy in Great Shape!   

All these phone calls to searchers is wrong, IMO. It seems to me that a form letter to all the searchers, asking them to contact the defense if they had any personal information indicating that there was not water in the area where Caylee's body was found during the time of their search, would be adequate. It would be far less intrusive and accomplish the same thing for the defense.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #649 on: October 06, 2010, 12:15:49 PM »

It's the wing action, Bearly! Keeps Muffy in Great Shape!   

All these phone calls to searchers is wrong, IMO. It seems to me that a form letter to all the searchers, asking them to contact the defense if they had any personal information indicating that there was not water in the area where Caylee's body was found during the time of their search, would be adequate. It would be far less intrusive and accomplish the same thing for the defense.
I agree and this asking this one searcher about her minor children 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: October 06, 2010, 12:23:00 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Casey Anthony Defense Star Witness a Dud?

Kathi Belich & Mr. Scheaffer are treasures!   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: October 06, 2010, 12:25:30 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/10/lillian-glass-kathi-belich-and-cheney.html

Excellent read Wink

Now it wraps up with the obvious projection: Kathi Belich makes Cheney Mason feel stupid because she makes him look stupid to the nation, via television. This is a man of tremendous ego; so much so that after damning Casey Anthony and the defense, after joining them, not only boasted that he would end his career walking arm and arm with a free Casey, but that he thought even the judge would bow to his "good ole boy" act and just "trust me" on things.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: October 06, 2010, 01:29:19 PM »

Anyone that questions or argues with me or a moderator in this forum or any other forum at SM will either be warned or immediately banned.

bluewater has now been banned just like ckrdpast was banned yesterday.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: October 06, 2010, 02:01:45 PM »

The Jar sure thinks he is all that and a bag of chips in his other case as well:

Former Florida GOP chair Jim Greer wants charges tossed
<snipped>
The motion, filed by Greer defense attorneys Cheney Mason, Donald Lykkebak and Damon Chase, at one point describes an exchange during a deposition with an agent working on the case "worthy of Abbott and Costello" because the question-and-answers seemed to go around in circles without a clear definition of the Republican Party of Florida.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-10-04/news/os-jim-greer-fights-charges-20101004_1_victory-strategies-llc-jim-greer-rpof
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: October 06, 2010, 02:02:51 PM »

This is a message from Mark Nejame:  It seems he and his office have gotten numerous calls and emails from TES searchers who have been called. As I understand it some of these calls have been from private cell phones and the searchers are now concerned that the defense has their number in the cell phones memory. Some have felt their concerns were being trivialized by Mr. Nejame......this is in response to those concerns.

We've spent endless hours working through this, so trivializing we're not. It's been the whole basis of our objections is to protect the searchers. However, our position cannot be trivialized by them...Judge Perry was absolutely leaning towards allowing them more access...my belief is so that they wouldn't have a basis for appeal or a new trial. Reading that, we designed a compromise that would gut that issue for the defense but still provide anonymity to the searchers. People may complain, but no names have been made public. The last thing the searchers would want is for Casey to have an appeal granted when/if convicted and the appellate court rule that the files are to be made completely available and accessible. We've effectively stopped that. Thanks once again and feel free to keep getting the word out. Remember, multiple TES volunteers are in the room, monitoring all calls and all this is overseen by the Magistrate the entire time.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: October 06, 2010, 02:03:53 PM »

Anyone that questions or argues with me or a moderator in this forum or any other forum at SM will either be warned or immediately banned.

thanks Klaas....some people just never learn

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: October 06, 2010, 02:05:21 PM »

This is a message from Mark Nejame:  It seems he and his office have gotten numerous calls and emails from TES searchers who have been called. As I understand it some of these calls have been from private cell phones and the searchers are now concerned that the defense has their number in the cell phones memory. Some have felt their concerns were being trivialized by Mr. Nejame......this is in response to those concerns.

We've spent endless hours working through this, so trivializing we're not. It's been the whole basis of our objections is to protect the searchers. However, our position cannot be trivialized by them...Judge Perry was absolutely leaning towards allowing them more access...my belief is so that they wouldn't have a basis for appeal or a new trial. Reading that, we designed a compromise that would gut that issue for the defense but still provide anonymity to the searchers. People may complain, but no names have been made public. The last thing the searchers would want is for Casey to have an appeal granted when/if convicted and the appellate court rule that the files are to be made completely available and accessible. We've effectively stopped that. Thanks once again and feel free to keep getting the word out. Remember, multiple TES volunteers are in the room, monitoring all calls and all this is overseen by the Magistrate the entire time.

more:  no notes are being taken so there is no way to relate the numbers called to any of the specific names or searchers. A TES volunteer is overseeing every call and making sure the limitations in the court order is complied with.

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: October 06, 2010, 02:56:53 PM »

thanks Klaas....some people just never learn

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: October 06, 2010, 03:02:06 PM »

They sound suspiciously like a previously banned member that I know did insert themselves into the Caylee case.  So now banned again 

That is exactly what I thought too.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: October 06, 2010, 03:03:29 PM »

Excellent read Wink

Now it wraps up with the obvious projection: Kathi Belich makes Cheney Mason feel stupid because she makes him look stupid to the nation, via television. This is a man of tremendous ego; so much so that after damning Casey Anthony and the defense, after joining them, not only boasted that he would end his career walking arm and arm with a free Casey, but that he thought even the judge would bow to his "good ole boy" act and just "trust me" on things.

Does anyone know what video if theres one of casey being asked by kathi belich why she strolls??? sunny???
TIA

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.