April 25, 2024, 07:41:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109966 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: October 06, 2010, 03:04:04 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/10/lillian-glass-kathi-belich-and-cheney.html
Wednesday, October 06, 2010
Lillian Glass, Kathi Belich, and Cheney Mason

Excellent read Wink

Now it wraps up with the obvious projection: Kathi Belich makes Cheney Mason feel stupid because she makes him look stupid to the nation, via television. This is a man of tremendous ego; so much so that after damning Casey Anthony and the defense, after joining them, not only boasted that he would end his career walking arm and arm with a free Casey, but that he thought even the judge would bow to his "good ole boy" act and just "trust me" on things.

Does anyone know what video if theres one of casey being asked by kathi belich why she strolls??? sunny???
TIA

I think I erred it was strut not strolled.

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: October 06, 2010, 03:05:21 PM »

Hi Monks---I agree with all of you about Baez and that ridiculous person, Mason.  I'm not calling Baez ridiculous because he is so far past ridiculous that I can't think of a word to adequately describe him.

Personally, I think the defense is harrassing the searchers.  I guess it's true that no good deed goes unpunished.

All one has to do is say NO, NO, NO, NO..............phone call is over. LOL  It is really no big deal with nothing said but NO.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: October 06, 2010, 03:11:14 PM »

I don't know about you guys but I am so sick of Bozo and mason jar's dang whining and carrying on. The entomologist has already said that the body had been there from mostly likely June.....can these idiots not read. D@mn, someone needs to check out all of the asylums to see if they are missing some mental patients.

Hahahahaha!!!!

LOL LOL LOL

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: October 06, 2010, 03:16:21 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Documents Damage Casey Anthony Defense
10/05/10

Good Morning trim.....doncha just love it!!!
  Liar exposed by Reporter Extraordinaire

I am going to be interested to see if anything is done about this. She signed a statement.....

Me too!   

I want to see that video of Kathi B. inquiring about the *lut strut again.   

Trimm

do you have the link to the video? thanks

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #664 on: October 06, 2010, 03:29:57 PM »

So what happens to a searcher that doesn't help and hangs up on the defense? What if you don't want to answer any questions, what can they do to you?
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: October 06, 2010, 03:30:29 PM »

10/05/10

I am going to be interested to see if anything is done about this. She signed a statement.....

Me too!   

Trimm

Kathi Belich grills baez for 8 minutes regarding Laura she says but your the lead attorney and you dont know where that document is!! lol

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: October 06, 2010, 03:51:18 PM »

Kathi Belich grills baez for 8 minutes regarding Laura she says but your the lead attorney and you dont know where that document is!! lol

I think this is what loca is talking aobut........

http://www.wftv.com/video/25303092/index.html

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: October 06, 2010, 04:02:23 PM »

So what happens to a searcher that doesn't help and hangs up on the defense? What if you don't want to answer any questions, what can they do to you?

They could get a court ordered subpoena but it would be unlikely the judge would allow it because they would not know if you had anything to contribute or not. That is very difficult too because they have to go through the Sec.of State in each state. It was be very expensive too.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: October 06, 2010, 04:03:31 PM »

I am thinking they don't want to "find" that document because it links them to a fraud upon the court.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #669 on: October 06, 2010, 04:14:51 PM »

They could get a court ordered subpoena but it would be unlikely the judge would allow it because they would not know if you had anything to contribute or not. That is very difficult too because they have to go through the Sec.of State in each state. It was be very expensive too.
Thank-you
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: October 06, 2010, 04:18:40 PM »

I am thinking they don't want to "find" that document because it links them to a fraud upon the court.

turbo
thanks I am going to go watch it and I will let you know if it's the one people are talking about.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: October 06, 2010, 04:20:48 PM »

turbo
thanks I am going to go watch it and I will let you know if it's the one people are talking about.
turbo
Its not the one I just had seen this one. The one I mean is the old one that kathi belich asks casey if she killed caylee and why does she strut like that!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: October 06, 2010, 04:22:00 PM »

turbo
turbo
Its not the one I just had seen this one. The one I mean is the old one that kathi belich asks casey if she killed caylee and why does she strut like that!
Turbo
P.S
in this one you posted baez is up to his arrogant smirky self with kathi! she just keeps on askin away lol

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: October 06, 2010, 04:45:30 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/october/158954/Casey-Anthonys-defense-to-ask-for-more-time-to-review-Texas-EquuSearch-documents
Casey Anthony's defense to ask for more time to review Texas EquuSearch documents
Last Updated: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 4:08 PM
ORANGE COUNTY --

Casey Anthony's defense team will ask a judge for more time to review documents with Texas EquuSearch and look for potential witnesses.

Monday and Tuesday the defense called volunteers looking for anyone who might have been in the area months prior to where Caylee Anthony's remains were eventually found.

At the watchful eye of an appointed magistrate, the defense called hundreds of volunteers and said they found about 150 people who said they were in the Suburban Drive area.

But, Texas EquuSearch has thousands of volunteers and the defense said they need more time to contact people.

All the new potential witnesses will receive a follow up call with an investigator to talk about a specific location on Suburban Drive.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: October 06, 2010, 04:47:05 PM »

10/05/10

Me too!   

Trimm

Hey Loca    No I don't have a link for that .Dagnabit.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: October 06, 2010, 04:48:04 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/october/158954/Casey-Anthonys-defense-to-ask-for-more-time-to-review-Texas-EquuSearch-documents
Casey Anthony's defense to ask for more time to review Texas EquuSearch documents
ORANGE COUNTY --

Casey Anthony's defense team will ask a judge for more time to review documents with Texas EquuSearch and look for potential witnesses.

Monday and Tuesday the defense called volunteers looking for anyone who might have been in the area months prior to where Caylee Anthony's remains were eventually found.

At the watchful eye of an appointed magistrate, the defense called hundreds of volunteers and said they found about 150 people who said they were in the Suburban Drive area.

But, Texas EquuSearch has thousands of volunteers and the defense said they need more time to contact people.

All the new potential witnesses will receive a follow up call with an investigator to talk about a specific location on Suburban Drive.

More time?!?!

That's just ridiculous.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: October 06, 2010, 05:03:17 PM »

Kathi is such a professional.  I think I would have lost my patience a long time ago with bozo.
Have been doing a lot of reading today and think I read where a defense attorney can (intentionally) lie and spin fairy tales in order to create doubt.  Did I read that correctly?  I know some of our monkeys are such legal eagles and hope someone will set me straight.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: October 06, 2010, 05:10:23 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY --

Now it's up to 150 people...LOL....well hell yes anyone that can spell suburban is on the list....I am going to be very interested to see how JP handles this one.....I know he is making what seems to be very pro-defense decisions based on this being a DP case and he not wanting to give room for a mistrial or appeal...but at some point he has to put his foot down......and say enough is enough or this case will never go to trial.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: October 06, 2010, 05:12:05 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY --

More time?!?!

That's just ridiculous.
Beyond ridiculous.  If Baez had dragged his ever-increasing carcass down the street to Mark Nejame's office, oh, say, a year ago, he'd have had plenty of time.  But, silly me, I forgot, going to Paris, or New York to visit Geraldo was much more important than a little thing like
DOING YOUR JOB, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

(We need a monkey whose head explodes.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: October 06, 2010, 05:24:12 PM »

Hello Monks------  I seem to recall that there was something about this "Witness" where she claimed to work for the KY Fish and Game Commission and that that claim was false.  I see her app says State Fish so I suppose that's what it means.  Does anyone else recall this?  I don't keep records and sites like a lot of people so I can't point you to it, it's just something in the back of my mind.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.