April 26, 2024, 07:56:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109993 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: October 07, 2010, 12:17:50 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/october/158954/Casey-Anthonys-defense-to-ask-for-more-time-to-review-Texas-EquuSearch-documents
Casey Anthony's defense to ask for more time to review Texas EquuSearch documents
Last Updated: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 4:08 PM
ORANGE COUNTY --

Casey Anthony's defense team will ask a judge for more time to review documents with Texas EquuSearch and look for potential witnesses.

Monday and Tuesday the defense called volunteers looking for anyone who might have been in the area months prior to where Caylee Anthony's remains were eventually found.

At the watchful eye of an appointed magistrate, the defense called hundreds of volunteers and said they found about 150 people who said they were in the Suburban Drive area.

But, Texas EquuSearch has thousands of volunteers and the defense said they need more time to contact people.

All the new potential witnesses will receive a follow up call with an investigator to talk about a specific location on Suburban Drive.

More time?!?!

That's just ridiculous.

I don't believe for a moment they FOUND 150 people that searched Suburban. I call BS on that. I want to hear them tell the court that.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: October 07, 2010, 02:16:03 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/october/158954/Casey-Anthonys-defense-to-ask-for-more-time-to-review-Texas-EquuSearch-documents
Casey Anthony's defense to ask for more time to review Texas EquuSearch documents
ORANGE COUNTY --

Casey Anthony's defense team will ask a judge for more time to review documents with Texas EquuSearch and look for potential witnesses.

Monday and Tuesday the defense called volunteers looking for anyone who might have been in the area months prior to where Caylee Anthony's remains were eventually found.

At the watchful eye of an appointed magistrate, the defense called hundreds of volunteers and said they found about 150 people who said they were in the Suburban Drive area.

But, Texas EquuSearch has thousands of volunteers and the defense said they need more time to contact people.

All the new potential witnesses will receive a follow up call with an investigator to talk about a specific location on Suburban Drive.

More time?!?!

That's just ridiculous.

I don't believe for a moment they FOUND 150 people that searched Suburban. I call BS on that. I want to hear them tell the court that.

Me thinks that the clowns need  some wacky tobbaccky!!  or a high dose of prosak!!!  like yesterday!!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: October 07, 2010, 02:18:04 AM »

Hello Monks------  I seem to recall that there was something about this "Witness" where she claimed to work for the KY Fish and Game Commission and that that claim was false.  I see her app says State Fish so I suppose that's what it means.  Does anyone else recall this?  I don't keep records and sites like a lot of people so I can't point you to it, it's just something in the back of my mind.

LB told some people, including Joe Jordan she was with KY law enforcement IIRC.
I think she put State Fish or similar on her TES application. I'll see if I can find the document and post it. I used to have her myspace page but I think I deleted it.
She also claims to be a friend of Cindy.....which automatically puts her on MY list as NOT credible. JMO

Here's LB's TES application....she list her employer as KY Dept. of Fish

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/55132902/Casey-Anthony-Laura-Buchanan-case-documents

And there is her affidavit also which says she was on Suburban.
can baez shredd that document!! that she filled out illegaly and will he get in trouble for it!! if he makes it disappear!! so that he wont get in trouble!!!  he is a slime! (edit to add quote bracket/fix quotes) MB
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 09:21:22 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: October 07, 2010, 02:19:34 AM »

Hello Monks------  I seem to recall that there was something about this "Witness" where she claimed to work for the KY Fish and Game Commission and that that claim was false.  I see her app says State Fish so I suppose that's what it means.  Does anyone else recall this?  I don't keep records and sites like a lot of people so I can't point you to it, it's just something in the back of my mind.

I think she put State Fish or similar on her TES application. I'll see if I can find the document and post it. I used to have her myspace page but I think I deleted it.
She also claims to be a friend of Cindy.....which automatically puts her on MY list as NOT credible. JMO

Here's LB's TES application....she list her employer as KY Dept. of Fish

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/55132902/Casey-Anthony-Laura-Buchanan-case-documents

And there is her affidavit also which says she was on Suburban.
can baez shredd that document!! that she filled out illegaly and will he get in trouble for it!! if he makes it disappear!! so that he wont get in trouble!!!  he is a slime!

Sorry I got in someones quote box geez!! slappin me self in the head!! (edit-add quote baracket/fix quotes-)MB

quotcan baez shredd that document!! that she filled out illegaly and will he get in trouble for it!! if he makes it disappear!! so that he wont get in trouble!!!  he is a slime!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 09:22:17 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: October 07, 2010, 06:04:36 AM »

Hello Monks------  I seem to recall that there was something about this "Witness" where she claimed to work for the KY Fish and Game Commission and that that claim was false.  I see her app says State Fish so I suppose that's what it means.  Does anyone else recall this?  I don't keep records and sites like a lot of people so I can't point you to it, it's just something in the back of my mind.

ooopsss I should have refreshed!  We remember the same......here's her myspace....http://www.myspace.com/lauraflowerchild

She has florist as her occupation on her Myspace
My, oh, my, she is a weird one!  And isn't wanting to be a "florist" one of the questions on the Psychopath/Sociopath test?  (Not that I think florists are sociopaths.  It just seems odd.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: October 07, 2010, 06:58:50 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/10/whats-next-in-the-casey-anthony-case-3/
What's Next In The Casey Anthony Case?
10/06/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: October 07, 2010, 07:52:34 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/10/07/recap-casey-wants-to-search-places-of-interest/
Written on 7 October 2010 at 04:11 by humbleopinion
RECAP: Casey wants to search “PLACES OF INTEREST”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: October 07, 2010, 08:15:41 AM »

This is a message from Mark Nejame:  It seems he and his office have gotten numerous calls and emails from TES searchers who have been called. As I understand it some of these calls have been from private cell phones and the searchers are now concerned that the defense has their number in the cell phones memory. Some have felt their concerns were being trivialized by Mr. Nejame......this is in response to those concerns.

We've spent endless hours working through this, so trivializing we're not. It's been the whole basis of our objections is to protect the searchers. However, our position cannot be trivialized by them...Judge Perry was absolutely leaning towards allowing them more access...my belief is so that they wouldn't have a basis for appeal or a new trial. Reading that, we designed a compromise that would gut that issue for the defense but still provide anonymity to the searchers. People may complain, but no names have been made public. The last thing the searchers would want is for Casey to have an appeal granted when/if convicted and the appellate court rule that the files are to be made completely available and accessible. We've effectively stopped that. Thanks once again and feel free to keep getting the word out. Remember, multiple TES volunteers are in the room, monitoring all calls and all this is overseen by the Magistrate the entire time.

more:  no notes are being taken so there is no way to relate the numbers called to any of the specific names or searchers. A TES volunteer is overseeing every call and making sure the limitations in the court order is complied with.

Thanks Sunny!

you are welcome Ono....I was hoping more people would be interested in discussing what MN said here............Judge Perry was absolutely leaning towards allowing them more access. I read this as a very important statement. I think we are going to see JP giving the duhfense a lot more rope over the next couple of months and I hope I am WRONG. 

GOOD MORNING MONKS!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: October 07, 2010, 08:19:11 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY --

More time?!?!

That's just ridiculous.

I think they are asking them if they were ON Suburban. First they ask if they searched for Caylee, then asks if they were ON  Suburban Drive.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: October 07, 2010, 08:23:38 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY --

More time?!?!

That's just ridiculous.

They have not even spoken to the original 32 who were identified as searching very close to the area where Caylee's remains were found. Not only that, but they were provided with the the sign in sheet showing the names of the leader and the other searchers in that group. None of them have been contacted by the duhfense.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: October 07, 2010, 08:27:14 AM »

Answer to the question - WHO KNOWS!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: October 07, 2010, 09:24:24 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/10/07/recap-casey-wants-to-search-places-of-interest/
Written on 7 October 2010 at 04:11 by humbleopinion
RECAP: Casey wants to search “PLACES OF INTEREST”

I have always wondered what would have happened, if anything, if she had gotten out...would they have 'found' Caylee's remains?  Would KC have led them to places near to home, place known to the family, etc.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: October 07, 2010, 09:34:09 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY --

More time?!?!

That's just ridiculous.

I agree.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: October 07, 2010, 09:53:50 AM »

This is a message from Mark Nejame:  It seems he and his office have gotten numerous calls and emails from TES searchers who have been called. As I understand it some of these calls have been from private cell phones and the searchers are now concerned that the defense has their number in the cell phones memory. Some have felt their concerns were being trivialized by Mr. Nejame......this is in response to those concerns.

We've spent endless hours working through this, so trivializing we're not. It's been the whole basis of our objections is to protect the searchers. However, our position cannot be trivialized by them...Judge Perry was absolutely leaning towards allowing them more access...my belief is so that they wouldn't have a basis for appeal or a new trial. Reading that, we designed a compromise that would gut that issue for the defense but still provide anonymity to the searchers. People may complain, but no names have been made public. The last thing the searchers would want is for Casey to have an appeal granted when/if convicted and the appellate court rule that the files are to be made completely available and accessible. We've effectively stopped that. Thanks once again and feel free to keep getting the word out. Remember, multiple TES volunteers are in the room, monitoring all calls and all this is overseen by the Magistrate the entire time.

more:  no notes are being taken so there is no way to relate the numbers called to any of the specific names or searchers. A TES volunteer is overseeing every call and making sure the limitations in the court order is complied with.

Thanks Sunny!

you are welcome Ono....I was hoping more people would be interested in discussing what MN said here............Judge Perry was absolutely leaning towards allowing them more access. I read this as a very important statement. I think we are going to see JP giving the duhfense a lot more rope over the next couple of months and I hope I am WRONG. 

GOOD MORNING MONKS!

Hi Sunny-  You're probably right.  I am prepared to continue to be annoyed by the shenanigans of the Defense, but I still have confidence in the wisdom & common sense of Judge Perry;  I remind myself that all these low brow "made for TV" theatrics is the just the Defense betting on Dumb & Dumber out there in TV Land actually believing their high camp hype.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: October 07, 2010, 09:54:31 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25290721/detail.html

Obvious to me that JL is using up the allotted investigation hours given by JP...and accomplishing nothing....I sure would love to see an accounting of who, when, where and why

WFTV obtained state financial records, which show how the defense has spent $14,000 of taxpayer money defending Casey. Its private investigator, Jeremiah Lyons, has spent hundreds of taxpayer dollars attempting to interview dozens of witnesses without success. The private eye's explanations included wrong addresses and unanswered doors.

The defense has also spent tax money for the training records of Orlando police officer Ed Michael, who, with his police dog, investigated a call in October 2008, five days before Casey was locked up on no bond, that a woman heard screams for help coming from woods, blocks away from the Anthonys' house on the opposite side from where Caylee was found.

Rest in Peace Caylee

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: October 07, 2010, 10:01:13 AM »

Obvious to me that JL is using up the allotted investigation hours given by JP...and accomplishing nothing....I sure would love to see an accounting of who, when, where and why

WFTV obtained state financial records, which show how the defense has spent $14,000 of taxpayer money defending Casey. Its private investigator, Jeremiah Lyons, has spent hundreds of taxpayer dollars attempting to interview dozens of witnesses without success. The private eye's explanations included wrong addresses and unanswered doors.

The defense has also spent tax money for the training records of Orlando police officer Ed Michael, who, with his police dog, investigated a call in October 2008, five days before Casey was locked up on no bond, that a woman heard screams for help coming from woods, blocks away from the Anthonys' house on the opposite side from where Caylee was found.
On the opposite side, down the street, in the next county.  Geez, do you think they will investigate, (using tax money, of course,) my screams in Ohio after hearing this?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: October 07, 2010, 10:02:44 AM »

Thanks Sunny!

GOOD MORNING MONKS!

Hi Sunny-  You're probably right.  I am prepared to continue to be annoyed by the shenanigans of the Defense, but I still have confidence in the wisdom & common sense of Judge Perry;  I remind myself that all these low brow "made for TV" theatrics is the just the Defense betting on Dumb & Dumber out there in TV Land actually believing their high camp hype.

I hope you are right about JP....I am not 100% on his bandwagon. He has done a number of things that make me stop and go ummmmmmmm......it appears to me he has, on a number of occasions, led the duhfense towards proper procedure, he did not insist they correct the motion filed stating  JSS was 'removed.'  He is like most judged with huge egos and does not want his record smeared. I think, in this case, he is leaning waaaaaaaaaaaay over towards the defense. I might be wrong about that....but it is how it appears to me. I'd love to see him get tough and let this case be tried on the evidence instead of coddling the defense.  JMO and subject to change

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: October 07, 2010, 10:07:16 AM »

On the opposite side, down the street, in the next county.  Geez, do you think they will investigate, (using tax money, of course,) my screams in Ohio after hearing this?

hi Monka!  LOL...I think this is just another way the duhfense is using to try to explain away all the money put in their pockets spent...........and I believe they are pulling similar shenanigans to garner more JAC money......and will continue until someone puts a stop to them

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: October 07, 2010, 10:20:21 AM »

I was clearing out some things and came across this....thought it would be FUN to read it again....

http://peopleintenews.wordpress.com/2008/10/17/dui-attorney-jose-baez-so-he-does-have-experience/

DUI Attorney, Jose Baez, So He Does Have Experience
17 10 2008

So who is this guy Jose Baez – I remember when I first started this blog a little over two weeks ago, I made the statement that he just basically came out of the wood work, that was my opinion.

He walks the walks, but does he talk the talk? And I wonder whether he is a first-class as he claims to be.  I do know that the man is partial to the “high profile” cases. IE: the Casey Anthony Case.

Baez’ work history is vague, only three cases were found and they of course were high profile:

* Baez represented Nilton Diaz who was arrested in the death of a famous boxer’s granddaughter, who eventually was found guilty of murder.

Note from Sunny: the above case is interesting and I have some info on it....IIRC it was also a JAC case

* Baez represented Mayor George Gant in a trial that took place in 2007.Gant, a doctor, was forced to resign because two of his patients accused him of sexually violated them during a GYN exam. Unfortunately for the prosecution, their main witness refused to testify and the perverted doc was cleared of all charges.

* In 2006 Baez represented Elvira Garcia who was accused of kidnapping her roommate’s six week old daughter. accused of kidnapping her room mates 6 week old daughter. The charges however were dropped because it was more of a domestic dispute rather than a kidnap.

So from the information that I have pulled together, Mr. Baez really doesn’t have much of a curriculum vitae, in my opinion.

Baez does however have experience, looking back at his previous web page back in 2007 his practice seemed solely devoted to representing drunk and disorderly   Monkey Devil!

Here is some information from his old page  complete with all the MISPELLED WORDS

Link to Old 2007 Jose Baez Page Here

Attorneys Law Center

Orlando Florida criminal lawyer, DUI & DWI attorney

Finding an experienced Orlando or Kissimmee criminal lawyer is no longer a difficult task. Continue exploring the site to learn why people choose Jose A. Baez, Esq. when they need a Orlando criminal attorney. Jose A. Baez is a Orlando criminal lawyer who has proudly served the Orlando and Kissimmee region for many years. He has defended hundreds of clients accused of crimes ranging from minor infractions to serious felonies. Jose A. Baez will work diligently to win your case. As a Orlando Florida criminal attorney Mr. Baez has helped numerous defendants win their cases, which is why people chose Jose A. Baez when they need a Florida DUI lawyer or help with other criminal charges.

Florida DUI Attorney
    Jose A. Baez has successfully represented many clients seeking an experienced Florida DUI Attorney. While Mr. Baez’s primary office is in Orlando, he defends clients throughout the state. As a Florida DUI lawyer, Mr. Baez has frequently defended persons accused of operating under the influence of alcohol and drugs. Contact us at (407) 926-4111 to see why people turn to Jose A. Baez when looking for an experienced Florida DUI lawyer.

Experienced Orlando Criminal Attorney
    Jose A. Baez is a Orlando criminal attorney who has a long history of successfully winning cases for his clients. If you need a Orlando criminal attorney or Kissimmee criminal lawyer look no further. Continue exploring the site to discover why people select Mr. Baez as their Central Florida criminal lawyer and Florida DUI attorney.

Mr. Baez’s office is staffed with skilled and talented professionals committed to the highest standards of professional representation. The office is accessible twenty four hours per day, seven days per week.

If you need a Orlando or Kissimmee criminal attorney please browse this website and feel free to contact our office either directly or through the Contact page at your

( The wording stops there is no more on the page after the word your)

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: October 07, 2010, 10:46:33 AM »

Can anyone remember even one time sin-cin looked for Caylee???  Just one time??

"If I have to go out myself, door to door, and look for this child, until the day I die, I will walk every inch of this earth and open every door and knock on every door everyday and I will look in every nook and cranny," Cynthia said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16924162/detail.html
  Posted: 4:19 pm EDT July 18, 2008
Updated: 9:21 pm EDT July 20, 2008

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.