April 25, 2024, 03:45:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109962 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: October 08, 2010, 02:27:01 PM »

Evening, all!  Just checking in and wanted to second those of you who wonder what's up with "Caylee's favorite doll".  IIRC, Cindy was the one who said that was Caylee's favorite doll.  So, I'm wondering if that was Caylee's favorite doll, then why isn't Caylee holding that doll in this pic http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://niecey456.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/41067004.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.bloggernews.net/120657&h=397&w=300&sz=44&tbnid=ZiCUZKYZk9rGhM:&tbnh=258&tbnw=195&prev=/images%3Fq%3DCaylee%2Banthony%2Bcar%2Bseat%2Bpicture&zoom=1&q=Caylee+anthony+car+seat+picture&hl=en&usg=__ETKoFjAPLoC4UHIszbhZSvE8AXs=&sa=X&ei=qqyuTNrOCYGBlAeb_LzlDw&ved=0CBYQ9QEwAA ?  We probably all know little children, with a favorite toy that must go everywhere they do.  You know, that toy that every parent/relative/innocent bystander searches for if it gets lost.    The toy that "smart moms" buy 2 or 3 of when the child is still small.  The favorite toy many of us have packed away in closets/under bed boxes/attics/basements/storage units.

I'm not buying that the doll in evidence is/was Caylee's favorite doll.  Mainly because Caylee would likely have had her fav doll with her when Casey killed her.  Of course, that would have probably left evidence...which then Cindy, Mrs.-I've-got-to-clean-the-car-and-save-Casey would have felt compelled to hide/remove/destroy. JMO  No matter, because LE certainly contacted TotallyTots, who would definitely know the manufacture date of that doll.  LE also had the composition of the doll's stuffing and manufacturing materials, as well as the chemical components composing them.  The thing I find interesting is the comparison doll in the evidence pics appears to be a doll sold by Walmart called Water Baby (IIRC).  The Walmart doll was marketed as a tub toy, machine washable, etc.  The evidence doll has a tag stating it's surface washable.  Both dolls are polyester fiber filled.  Theorizing here, that if the evidence doll was cleaned with something, the chemicals in the cleaner would affect the polyester fiberfill, leaving a "chemical signature".  Theoretically, if the doll was always with Caylee, the polyester fiberfill should have the same basic chemical residue as the car, varying in degree perhaps with the proximity to/from the trunk.  If Cindy cleaned the doll or switched dolls, it was both a stupid and futile effort (IMO).  And that's my 2 cents...   Have a good evening!

Ispy

thats could be worth 2 in the bush lol

Loca
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: October 08, 2010, 02:27:47 PM »

SunnyinTX sent this to me.  She say's it's Laura Buchanan.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: October 08, 2010, 02:34:32 PM »

thanks Klaas.....this was posted at WS and is from LB's myspace.....it's the best picture I have seen of her...obviously she is NOt the team leader JJ described. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #763 on: October 08, 2010, 03:14:11 PM »

thanks Klaas.....this was posted at WS and is from LB's myspace.....it's the best picture I have seen of her...obviously she is NOt the team leader JJ described. 
Thank-you, pretty woman.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: October 08, 2010, 03:42:08 PM »

http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2010/10/08/casey-anthony-what-is-her-defense-trying-to-do/

Casey Anthony……………..What Is Her Defense Trying To Do???

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: October 08, 2010, 03:45:00 PM »

I'm pretty sure it is.....I remember seeing pix of her on her myspace last year....looks exactly like the woman in this pic.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: October 08, 2010, 03:55:10 PM »

http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2010/10/08/casey-anthony-what-is-her-defense-trying-to-do/

Casey Anthony……………..What Is Her Defense Trying To Do???

thanks trim.....that is the million dollar question isnt it!  I find it very strange that neither BOZO or BUFFOON have been spouting off about their depositions with the Oak Ridge scientists.  Damn I want to see those depositions!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: October 08, 2010, 03:57:44 PM »

I'm pretty sure it is.....I remember seeing pix of her on her myspace last year....looks exactly like the woman in this pic.

yep....she seems to be into witchcraft of wiccan or is just a wierdo...my guess would be she is another certified not case

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: October 08, 2010, 04:02:46 PM »

O/T  when our faith in the systems fails us, when we think there is no Justice.....think of this....Misty just got 25 years on one count.....with more to come..we may never know what happened to Haleigh.....but those responsible and those that know are, one by one being punished....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: October 08, 2010, 04:04:02 PM »

yep....she seems to be into witchcraft of wiccan or is just a weirdo...my guess would be she is another certified nout case
self edit.....not to NUT

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: October 08, 2010, 04:06:47 PM »

Kathi Belich grills baez for 8 minutes regarding Laura she says but your the lead attorney and you dont know where that document is!! lol

I think this is what loca is talking aobut........

http://www.wftv.com/video/25303092/index.html

I am thinking they don't want to "find" that document because it links them to a fraud upon the court.

turbo
thanks I am going to go watch it and I will let you know if it's the one people are talking about.
turbo
Its not the one I just had seen this one. The one I mean is the old one that kathi belich asks casey if she killed caylee and why does she strut like that!

This was emailed to me, is this the one?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=26e_1223356733
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: October 08, 2010, 04:15:56 PM »

I wonder if Casey is going to send her imaginary friend an imaginary get well card?   

No one who is involved with the Anthonys, even if it is just in Casey's imagination, remains unscathed, unbelievable.

http://www.pbpulse.com/gossip/celeb-stalker/2010/10/08/actress-juliette-lewis-injured-in-burbank-crash/

Actress Juliette Lewis injured in Burbank crash
By Associated Press   |  Celeb Stalker  |  October 08, 2010

BURBANK, Calif. (AP) — Police say actress Juliette Lewis has been injured in a hit-and-run crash in Burbank.

Sgt. Sean Kelley says Lewis was a passenger in the back seat of a four-door sedan Wednesday night when a driver ran a stoplight, smashed into Lewis’ vehicle and kept going.

The car was found a short distance away, but the driver had fled the scene.

Kelley says Lewis complained of pain in her head, back and neck and some bruising and was taken to a hospital.

He says the driver will be arrested on suspicion of felony hit and run when found.

The 37-year-old Lewis received a best supporting actress Oscar nomination for her role in the 1991 film “Cape Fear.” She appears in the soon-to-be released film “Conviction.”

Maybe it was imaginanny who hit the car!  *snark*

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: October 08, 2010, 04:22:07 PM »

I wonder if Casey is going to send her imaginary friend an imaginary get well card?   

No one who is involved with the Anthonys, even if it is just in Casey's imagination, remains unscathed, unbelievable.

http://www.pbpulse.com/gossip/celeb-stalker/2010/10/08/actress-juliette-lewis-injured-in-burbank-crash/

BURBANK, Calif. (AP) — Police say actress Juliette Lewis has been injured in a hit-and-run crash in Burbank.

Sgt. Sean Kelley says Lewis was a passenger in the back seat of a four-door sedan Wednesday night when a driver ran a stoplight, smashed into Lewis’ vehicle and kept going.

Kelley says Lewis complained of pain in her head, back and neck and some bruising and was taken to a hospital.

He says the driver will be arrested on suspicion of felony hit and run when found.

The 37-year-old Lewis received a best supporting actress Oscar nomination for her role in the 1991 film “Cape Fear.” She appears in the soon-to-be released film “Conviction.”

In the imaginary Ford Focus! (Snarking along with you.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #773 on: October 08, 2010, 04:25:14 PM »

Could it be that Laura B has problems with the truth?  Hmmmm

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #774 on: October 08, 2010, 04:30:41 PM »

O/T  when our faith in the systems fails us, when we think there is no Justice.....think of this....Misty just got 25 years on one count.....with more to come..we may never know what happened to Haleigh.....but those responsible and those that know are, one by one being punished....

Thank you for reminding us Sunny.  We tend to forget that there is Justice. It may not be as swift and fast as we would like but it does come.  I hope Misty's days are filled with anguish and pain just like I'm sure poor little Haleigh's were.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: October 08, 2010, 04:34:11 PM »

In the imaginary Ford Focus! (Snarking along with you.)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: October 08, 2010, 06:45:13 PM »

<self-snipped by Desi>
It was October 6, 2008.  Casey was leaving one of the regular jail visits with her case manager, required while she was out on bond.  This was about a week before the Grand Jury indicted her and she went to jail for good.

Reporters were lobbing questions at Casey as she came out; she pointedly ignored them as she sauntered toward the truck with her hips swaying and rolling.  Once the reporters had given up (was Casey perhaps out of earshot at that point?), you can hear the remark.

Kathi Belich:  "Why are you... Why are you strutting like that?"

Bump to add link:  http://www.wftv.com/video/17636551/index.html

Good morning Monkeys.
This is good news for the defense.  They can say that their star witness who worked with Casey, knew Zenaida well, etc. etc. etc. suffered head injuries in the accident and can't remember anything about Casey.  Mason can tell the judge to trust him that Juliette Lewis would have testified to this effect.
This is, of course, tongue in cheek, but nothing would surprise me with these two idiots.

LOL- 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: October 08, 2010, 06:52:31 PM »

Very Dutch-looking ...she'd fit right in with the Sloots ... 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: October 08, 2010, 08:18:17 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-air-science-20101008,0,403550.story
Air science may be used for first time ever in Anthony case  (long post)
 By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
7:31 p.m. EDT, October 8, 2010
The science resembles something you might expect to see on television's "CSI": odor and air samples originating from the trunk of a vehicle being used to prove a child's body decomposed inside.

But life, death, science and the unsavory business of prosecuting child slayings are rarely as clear-cut as they are portrayed on television. Nothing about the advanced testing on Casey Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire provides a conclusive answer about whether her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie's lifeless body was in that vehicle.

But the testing done in this case by a group of scientists in Tennessee shows an emerging science that could be used in a courtroom for the first time ever in the case against Casey Anthony.

The science identifies the chemical compounds associated with the decomposition of human bodies. The researchers from Oak Ridge National Laboratory, led by Dr. Arpad Vass, expressed caution in their final, 18-page, April 2009 forensic report to Orange County detectives. Their battery of tests produced "correlations" indicating "a portion of the total odor signature identified in [Anthony's Pontiac] is consistent with an early decompositional event that could be of human origin."
In other words, a dead and newly decomposing human body may have been in the trunk.

'Junk science'?

Vass and his colleagues are important witnesses in this case and would not comment for this story, but the odor-analysis work is spelled out in great technical detail in their report and earlier published articles on decomposing buried human remains.

The same elements that make this evidence novel and perhaps groundbreaking also make it potentially vulnerable to legal challenges aimed at keeping it out of Anthony's trial in May. This evidence has never been used before in a U.S. court of law, according to those most familiar with the case.

Last month, Casey Anthony's defense team recruited Dorothy Clay Sims, an Ocala attorney specializing in cross-examinations of medical-expert witnesses. She has vowed to attack any "junk science" brought into this case, especially science lacking established standards and error rates. A hearing on whether the evidence should be admitted is expected to come as the trial date nears.

Dr. Thomas Bruno, with the National Institute of Standards and Technology in Boulder, Colo., is familiar with Vass' work, has done somewhat similar research involving decomposing rats and has read the report in the Casey Anthony case.

"I certainly don't think what he's doing is junk science," Bruno said. "But it might not be ready for the courtroom yet."
Ultimately, that will be an issue for the lawyers to argue and for Chief Judge Belvin Perry to decide.

In a case now brimming with legal brainpower, the prosecution may have an interesting advantage here: Jeff Ashton. The veteran assistant state attorney helped successfully get DNA findings introduced in a 1987 Orange County rape case.

It was the first time that evidence was ever presented in a U.S. courtroom. Introducing the evidence here all those years ago brought national media attention and, ultimately, broad awareness of a science now used to prove guilt and also exonerate those wrongly accused.

"We realized how amazing this tool would be in solving cases," Ashton said.

Used to find burials

The odor-analysis science is vastly different from DNA in methodology and purpose. It was developed primarily as a way to help with identifying clandestine burials, but now it's being used in the case against the 24-year-old charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's 2008 death.

From the prosecution's standpoint, it reinforces the now-famous statement from Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, who said during a 911 call in mid-July 2008, "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

In July, Judge Perry ruled the jury in this case will get to hear those comments.

Caylee Anthony's remains were found in a heavily wooded area months after she was reported missing, but the prosecution's theory places the body initially in the trunk of her mother's car.

To help prove this, the Oak Ridge researchers took a sample of carpeting from the Pontiac, placed it in a sealed can and sent air from it into a gas chromatograph/mass spectrometer, a device commonly used in forensics to draw and identify substances from a test sample.
Initially, they found few compounds, primarily chloroform, so they had to concentrate the sample to "increase the sensitivity for lower abundance compounds."

The presence of chloroform traces in the trunk has been long considered evidence supporting the state's case. Often depicted in movies as a chemical used to make someone unconscious, chloroform can also kill if too much is inhaled.

To concentrate their sample, scientists used a technique called "cryogenic trapping," essentially using nitrogen to cool and condense the organic compounds. Heating then vaporized the condensed compounds.

They also tested other items, including trunk-carpet sections from two other Pontiac Sunfires and a piece of decomposing pizza — after early reports indicated pizza had been left in the Anthony vehicle. They even tested samples from a case in Montana in which a 3-year-old was "wrapped in a blanket and allowed to decompose over a three month period in the trunk of a car," the report states.

When they were finished, the researchers found 51 chemicals from the Casey Anthony trunk-carpet sample.

But they eventually identified seven as "significant human decompositional chemicals," and five were used to draw their conclusions.

Chloroform was singled out because of the quantities found. Levels in the carpet sample were determined to be "in the low parts per million range." Typically, the reported noted, adult human decomposition "yields in the low parts per trillion range."

Beyond the chloroform, they found four other chemicals that appear early on in human decompositions.

Vass and others at Oak Ridge have studied this science for years. In an earlier published report on odor analysis, they argue a better understanding of the "chemistry of human decay processes in shallow burial sites" may lead to equipment used in the field to locate such "clandestine" sites.
'I think it's important'

Some suggest that the evidence has lost some significance since the discovery of Caylee's remains. And the prosecution says it confirms or supports other evidence indicating a body was placed in the car.

Bruno, the NIST scientist, says, "This evidence might have lost some significance, but not much. It ties the body to the car. I think it's important."

Still, he said the research may not be ready as legal evidence without further assessing the uncertainty that goes along with any scientific measurement.

As with any good research, Vass and the other authors qualified their report in the Casey Anthony case, stating the results "still do not rule out the remote possibility that an unusual variety of products or materials (not present in the trunk at the time of vehicle discovery) may have had some contribution to the overall chemical signature."

Bruno insists that the scientist's job is making accurate measurements and observations. How those play out in court, he said, is largely up to others.

"Our job is not the truth," Bruno said. "The truth is somebody else's job."

Anthony Colarossi can be reached at acolarossi@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5447.

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: October 08, 2010, 10:31:24 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-air-science-20101008,0,403550.story

Air science may be used for first time ever in Anthony case  (long post)

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
7:31 p.m. EDT, October 8, 2010

Thanks trimm!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.