March 28, 2024, 04:13:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109459 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: October 09, 2010, 07:07:20 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-gfx-2-casey-anthony-air-science-20101008,0,5418532.graphic
Graphic illustrates how odors are sampled to show evidence of human remains
SHINIKO R. FLOYD, ORLANDO SENTINEL / October 8, 2010

Hey Seeme!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: October 09, 2010, 09:29:05 AM »

Interesting links-also interesting that it was Jeff Ashton who was the first to introduce DNA evidence into a trial in a 1987 Orange County rape case!   
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: October 09, 2010, 04:20:07 PM »

My first post...Thank you Klaas for approving my registration. Getting approval to post here is tougher than passing an FBI background check! Who says persistence doesn't pay off?

Laura Buchanan, Laura Buchanan...why does that name sound so familar to me? Then a pic on the Caylee thread, oh, I know!

I believe LB previously worked for an Environmental Consulting firm in PA back in the mid 2000s, not sure if I can, or should reveal the company name here so I won't. And then I believe that she took employment for a non-profit in the State of Maine working as a Project Coordinator for a watershed protection project on a local Salmon river. She lasted at that job about 3-4months, it was around 2005. I never personally met the woman even though we worked under the same umbrella, but I could share some stories I've heard.....maybe at a later time though. I know there are other pics of her from news articles pertaining to her work and I'll see if I can find them. For now, let me just say that she is considered very attractive and has been known to use her amble (ahem) assets to her advantage both personally and professionally.

BTW I love all you monkeys!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: October 09, 2010, 04:35:22 PM »

My first post...Thank you Klaas for approving my registration. Getting approval to post here is tougher than passing an FBI background check! Who says persistence doesn't pay off?

Laura Buchanan, Laura Buchanan...why does that name sound so familar to me? Then a pic on the Caylee thread, oh, I know!

I believe LB previously worked for an Environmental Consulting firm in PA back in the mid 2000s, not sure if I can, or should reveal the company name here so I won't. And then I believe that she took employment for a non-profit in the State of Maine working as a Project Coordinator for a watershed protection project on a local Salmon river. She lasted at that job about 3-4months, it was around 2005. I never personally met the woman even though we worked under the same umbrella, but I could share some stories I've heard.....maybe at a later time though. I know there are other pics of her from news articles pertaining to her work and I'll see if I can find them. For now, let me just say that she is considered very attractive and has been known to use her amble (ahem) assets to her advantage both personally and professionally.

BTW I love all you monkeys!

Hi Samarie   Welcome!  Glad to have you here. LOL...love the ample assets comment. I had heard from someone else that she would use/do whatever to get what she wanted and she was very much into attention getting. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: October 09, 2010, 04:40:45 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-air-science-20101008,0,403550.story
Air science may be used for first time ever in Anthony case  (long post)
 By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
7:31 p.m. EDT, October 8, 2010
The science resembles something you might expect to see on television's "CSI": odor and air samples originating from the trunk of a vehicle being used to prove a child's body decomposed inside.

Dr. Thomas Bruno, with the National Institute of Standards and Technology in Boulder, Colo., is familiar with Vass' work, has done somewhat similar research involving decomposing rats and has read the report in the Casey Anthony case.

"I certainly don't think what he's doing is junk science," Bruno said. "But it might not be ready for the courtroom yet."
Ultimately, that will be an issue for the lawyers to argue and for Chief Judge Belvin Perry to decide.

In a case now brimming with legal brainpower, the prosecution may have an interesting advantage here: Jeff Ashton. The veteran assistant state attorney helped successfully get DNA findings introduced in a 1987 Orange County rape case.

It was the first time that evidence was ever presented in a U.S. courtroom. Introducing the evidence here all those years ago brought national media attention and, ultimately, broad awareness of a science now used to prove guilt and also exonerate those wrongly accused.

"We realized how amazing this tool would be in solving cases," Ashton said.

Used to find burials

The odor-analysis science is vastly different from DNA in methodology and purpose. It was developed primarily as a way to help with identifying clandestine burials, but now it's being used in the case against the 24-year-old charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's 2008 death.

From the prosecution's standpoint, it reinforces the now-famous statement from Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, who said during a 911 call in mid-July 2008, "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

trim, thanks for the article....I really enjoyed reading about Jeff Ashton's accomplishment with DNA......and I am sure he will do the same with the air analysis. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: October 09, 2010, 05:09:43 PM »

Hi Samarie   Welcome!  Glad to have you here. LOL...love the ample assets comment. I had heard from someone else that she would use/do whatever to get what she wanted and she was very much into attention getting. 
[/quote]

Thanks for the welcome Sunny. Took almost 2yrs for me to get approved as a member.

What you've heard about LB is what I've heard as well. Difference being I've heard details and names. I know a local paper here did an article, accompanied with a photo, of LB when she was working in here. She was wading in a stream and let's just say her God given flotation device(s) were highly visable. There were several complaints and comments concerning LB's dress, or lack there of by co-workers, well male co-workers weren't complaining.....I have been searching for the article and pic, but it was 5yrs ago and I'm having trouble locating it. LB doesn't seem to stay in one place very long either....she talks a good talk, but falls flat on her walk. Of course, that could have to do with the weight distribution of the above mentioned life perserver(s)

Sure hope I don't mess up my 1st attempt with a quote box..fingers crossed.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: October 09, 2010, 06:16:48 PM »

Thanks for the welcome Sunny. Took almost 2yrs for me to get approved as a member.

What you've heard about LB is what I've heard as well. Difference being I've heard details and names. I know a local paper here did an article, accompanied with a photo, of LB when she was working in here. She was wading in a stream and let's just say her God given flotation device(s) were highly visable. There were several complaints and comments concerning LB's dress, or lack there of by co-workers, well male co-workers weren't complaining.....I have been searching for the article and pic, but it was 5yrs ago and I'm having trouble locating it. LB doesn't seem to stay in one place very long either....she talks a good talk, but falls flat on her walk. Of course, that could have to do with the weight distribution of the above mentioned life perserver(s)

Welcome to the Cage, Samarie!

Two years on the waiting list? Oh my!

Glad you got in and can post with us now!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: October 09, 2010, 08:15:46 PM »

[/quote]

Hi Samarie,and welcome to the cage.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: October 09, 2010, 08:17:09 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/10/
Does Casey Anthony Claim She Is Innocent?

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: October 09, 2010, 11:08:54 PM »

What you've heard about LB is what I've heard as well. Difference being I've heard details and names. I know a local paper here did an article, accompanied with a photo, of LB when she was working in here. She was wading in a stream and let's just say her God given flotation device(s) were highly visable. There were several complaints and comments concerning LB's dress, or lack there of by co-workers, well male co-workers weren't complaining.....I have been searching for the article and pic, but it was 5yrs ago and I'm having trouble locating it. LB doesn't seem to stay in one place very long either....she talks a good talk, but falls flat on her walk. Of course, that could have to do with the weight distribution of the above

Hello Samarie
Welcome!  you couldnt of picked a better place to hang out! nice folks here!!

Hi Samarie,and welcome to the cage.   

an article, accompanied with a photo, of LB when she was working in here. She was wading in a stream and let's just say her God given flotation device(s) were highly visable. There were several complaints and comments concerning LB's dress, or lack there of by co-workers, well male co-workers weren't complaining.....I have been searching for the article and pic, but it was 5yrs ago and I'm having trouble locating it. LB doesn't seem to stay in one place very long either....she talks a good talk, but falls flat on her walk. Of course, that could have to do with the weight distribution of the above

Hello Samarie
Welcome!  you couldnt of picked a better place to hang out! nice folks here!!
Mi casa es tu casa!!

Loca
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: October 10, 2010, 12:05:58 AM »

[/quote]
Welcome to the cage.
It took me over a year but well worth the wait.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #791 on: October 10, 2010, 01:58:20 AM »

I don't remember any issues with registering, that is very weird. 

So, Bozo is stamping his dang feet again?  What does he want, the judge to make the state call each witness and then hand him a gift wrapped list of any and all volunteers who were in a 500 mile radius of Suburban Drive, ever?  Why not check out the mail man too who surely delivered mail on that block, or maybe the school kids should all be questioned too, maybe do DNA tests on everybody on the whole block along with their pets' DNA, the childrens' DNA.  Will bozo ever stop?  I am sorry, but watching from the outside, he looks like a dag-um idiot, doesn't he realize this?  I cannot stand him for 1 second. All these dang lawyers joining up pro-bone, what does this hoe-bag have that all these lawyers want to defend her?  She can't be providing favors to all of them, can she?  In Jail, would the jailers allow that type of behavior, LOL.

I am becoming more and more annoyed with this new judge.  I liked him and thought he would be tougher, but he is allowing bozo free reign, as did the other judge, and somebody needs to reign him in.  I know that he is trying to avoid any issues to appeal after HOE-bag (I lovingly refer to her as B___Face, but that really is not appropriate here) is found guilty as sin, but come on. 

The judge is going to grant more time to the bozo again and the trial will not start in May, because Bozo will not be ready, now what 2 full years after little Caylee was murdered?

Did anybody watch the Sadam hanging?  I did.  I just want to say, if you saw it, remember all the people calling him names and yelling out not very nice things right before he was hung, well I hope that when hoe-bag is found guilty, somebody films the people around her doing the same thing, and I cannot wait to see what the good people of Florida do/say/act upon the A's for enabling their hoe-bag.  I also hpoe that Bozo and anybody who helped this defense are also present.  Uh Oh, there I go being mean again.  Sorry.

Back to work I go.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: October 10, 2010, 03:11:44 AM »

I don't remember any issues with registering, that is very weird. 

So, Bozo is stamping his dang feet again?  What does he want, the judge to make the state call each witness and then hand him a gift wrapped list of any and all volunteers who were in a 500 mile radius of Suburban Drive, ever?  Why not check out the mail man too who surely delivered mail on that block, or maybe the school kids should all be questioned too, maybe do DNA tests on everybody on the whole block along with their pets' DNA, the childrens' DNA.  Will bozo ever stop?  I am sorry, but watching from the outside, he looks like a dag-um idiot, doesn't he realize this?  I cannot stand him for 1 second. All these dang lawyers joining up pro-bone, what does this hoe-bag have that all these lawyers want to defend her?  She can't be providing favors to all of them, can she?  In Jail, would the jailers allow that type of behavior, LOL.

I am becoming more and more annoyed with this new judge.  I liked him and thought he would be tougher, but he is allowing bozo free reign, as did the other judge, and somebody needs to reign him in.  I know that he is trying to avoid any issues to appeal after HOE-bag (I lovingly refer to her as B___Face, but that really is not appropriate here) is found guilty as sin, but come on. 

The judge is going to grant more time to the bozo again and the trial will not start in May, because Bozo will not be ready, now what 2 full years after little Caylee was murdered?

Did anybody watch the Sadam hanging?  I did.  I just want to say, if you saw it, remember all the people calling him names and yelling out not very nice things right before he was hung, well I hope that when hoe-bag is found guilty, somebody films the people around her doing the same thing, and I cannot wait to see what the good people of Florida do/say/act upon the A's for enabling their hoe-bag.  I also hpoe that Bozo and anybody who helped this defense are also present.  Uh Oh, there I go being mean again.  Sorry.

Back to work I go.

He wants a 'Get Out of Jail Free' card.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: October 10, 2010, 03:17:49 AM »

Hmmm...'Get Out of Jail Free Card' reminds me of something.  I wonder how he was as a child playing games.  

Did he cheat?  Did he throw the board over and refuse to play if he was losing?  Did he call the other player(s) mean names when he was losing?  Did he break the rules?  Did he make up his own rules?  Did he have friends?  Did other parents allow him over their houses?  What did he act like at parties where he was not the focus?  Did he break other kids' toys?  Did he take things that did not belong to him?  Was he a bully?  Did he yell for his Mommy a lot?  How did he treat little girls?  How did he treat his parents?  Was he spoiled?  How did he treat authority?

I believe in miracles!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #794 on: October 10, 2010, 05:35:04 AM »

Hmmm...'Get Out of Jail Free Card' reminds me of something.  I wonder how he was as a child playing games.  

Did he cheat?  Did he throw the board over and refuse to play if he was losing?  Did he call the other player(s) mean names when he was losing?  Did he break the rules?  Did he make up his own rules?  Did he have friends?  Did other parents allow him over their houses?  What did he act like at parties where he was not the focus?  Did he break other kids' toys?  Did he take things that did not belong to him?  Was he a bully?  Did he yell for his Mommy a lot?  How did he treat little girls?  How did he treat his parents?  Was he spoiled?  How did he treat authority?

I swear, when I visualize him, I see him holding his breath, stomping his feet.  No idea how he grew up. Solely by his behavior (not knowing his family history) he seems like a single child would behave.  Again, I am going by what I envision, no experience with being a single child or having a friend who is a single child.   

I have never seen any lawyer behave this way.  Now granted, I do not watch all that many trials, last one being the one that was done to find out who got to bury that blond, well endowed, actress who recently died (sorry forgot her name) and then the one to see if DNA would be allowed and was and then showed that Larry was the daddy.  LOL.  Before that, probably the only trial I watched in totality was the OJ trial. Oh, I watched Scott Peterson's trial too, and although his lawyer got close to Bozo, Bozo winds hands down.

Why are these judges allowing his behavior.  He basically says at each hearing that the prosecution is being underhanded, sites things they have done, which are only partly true, like evidence being leaked but Bozo saying the prosecution has leaked it when it is the law in Florida for public records.  Why does he allow Bozo to keep doing this crap? 

I can only hope that the judge is going to allow cameras in the court room for the trial, and I plan to watch every second of it.  I expect a few outbursts/episodes to occur.  I cannot wait.  But, this seems a waste to me.  Spending all that money of Florida's taxpayer's hard earned money for her.  I see no reason for a trial, honestly.  Too bad none of them on her defense, or herself, have any morals or feelings that might compel them to do the right thing, which would be to plead guilty and tell the world what she with with little Caylee and why she had to die.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: October 10, 2010, 06:41:59 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: October 10, 2010, 09:18:16 AM »

So if she's called as a witness then she will use her assets. Who's side is she on and whay does she have to offer?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: October 10, 2010, 01:05:44 PM »

So if she's called as a witness then she will use her assets. Who's side is she on and whay does she have to offer?

She's definitely on the defense team. She claimed to be a friend of Cindy's and helping out the defense at various times. What she has to offer: lies and more lies.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: October 10, 2010, 02:41:14 PM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/10/10/casey-anthony-%E2%80%93-michael-jacques-and-pondering-the-death-penalty-aurguments/
Casey Anthony – Michael Jacques and Pondering the Death Penalty Aurguments
10/10/2010 donchais

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: October 10, 2010, 03:26:07 PM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/10/10/casey-anthony-%E2%80%93-michael-jacques-and-pondering-the-death-penalty-aurguments/
Casey Anthony – Michael Jacques and Pondering the Death Penalty Aurguments
10/10/2010 donchais

Thanks, Trimmy!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.